Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Sharing from the Bull's Perspective -- My Very First Time -- Episode I

"My very first involvement in sharing another man's wife."

19
6 Comments 6
15.7k Views 15.7k
978 words 978 words

This is the first episode in a series of true stories relating how I changed from being a shy, introverted NASA geek into a full-grown raging black bull.
 
One aspect of all the erotic goings on we read about on websites like this one, is that the people who engage in these adventures seem somewhat surreal. Almost as if there is a fantasy race of humans living among us who seem to pull off these antics with ease, with a snap of the fingers so to speak. Oh, how I wanted to jump into the fray, but being basically a shy nerd, I had absolutely no idea how to begin. Fantasies? I had tons of them but, obviously, I was not a card-carrying member of this elusive fantasy group.

However, I am a persistent nerd, and I finally did manage. I have gathered a few amusing anecdotes throughout the years, and I thought I might share a few of them here.

This is a true story in every fact and detail.

My very first experience with wife sharing occurred after I answered a number of swingers’ advertisements. There must have been around a dozen or so that I responded to. I knew it was just a numbers game. Most did not respond, but one finally did, and after talking on the telephone a time or two, we agreed to meet. I drove to the address in this small town in Texas (the name purposely excluded, of course, and I promise to explain the reason why in a later episode of this story. This much I will tell you, though: it involves the town sheriff). Anyway, I get to the place, and it is fabulous!

There is an eight-foot high concrete wall completely surrounding the property, affording total privacy. I park the car, and as I open the car door I am met by Karl with whom I had talked over the telephone. We were both in our early thirties, and we hit it off right away. He invited me to the back yard for a drink and to take a dip in the pool. This was mid-August after all, in the vicinity of Houston. I am tall and lanky. Karl is several inches shorter and more generous around the middle.


I said, “But Karl, I don’t have any swimming trunks with me, and by your build, yours won’t fit me either.”

He said, “That’s no problem at all. Just get into the pool naked.”

Since we were alone and the house was empty, I agreed and got undressed. I did not expect what came next.

When he saw my dick, he let out a whistle and said, “My wife Francine is going to love that big black thing!”

I had a semi-erection just from the erotic reason for being there in the first place. As soon as he mentioned his wife, I started to get a full erection.

MaarcelineFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaarcelineFire

I don’t know how many other guys experience this, but when my dick is completely flaccid it measures about 4-1/2 to 5 inches. When it is fully erect, it can double in size and take on three times the girth, depending on how aroused I am. I later learned that this is somewhat unusual.

Imagine the ribbing I took back while I was in high school, those shower rooms, “How ya doin’ needle dick?” If they only knew.  

That is the reason that I never considered myself particularly well-endowed.  None of the women that I had been with sexually in the past had ever mentioned anything either, so I had the impression that I was smaller than average.  I later learned that this was the farthest thing from the truth.

Anyway, Karl repeated himself as I took a seat in the water, “My wife is really going to enjoy having this. Do you mind?”  With that, he reached over and took my dick into his hand and started stroking it up and down.

Ok, so I’m a nerd. I didn’t know how to process this.  That was the very first time another man had touched my dick with erotic intent (as compared to doctors, nurses, etc.). I was on overload. This was my first wife-sharing experience, and here was this guy jacking me off in a swimming pool.

All at once, there is the sound of another car in the driveway, and I thought, Ok. We are having company. It was Karl’s wife Francine returning home. He let go of me as she entered the pool area some ten feet away. She said hello, and went into the house. A short while later she returned, still fully dressed and sat at the picnic table next to the pool. Karl had already briefed me that she would do this, and so that was my cue to go over and introduce myself to her and to chat with her. My nerd-o-meter running at full blast, I did manage to get to my feet, and trudge over to her with my full-blown erection swaying back and forth with each step. Trying my best not to look as nerdy and embarrassed as I was feeling, I made small talk with her, and asked her if my nudity bothered her.  Now just what do you suppose she said? Right! Her eyes kept wandering down between my legs every few seconds.

She stammered thru the small talk for a few minutes, and just when I thought I had blown it completely, she stood up abruptly and announced, “Well, if I’m going to fuck you two guys, we might as well get on with it. Karl, give me a few minutes, then you two can come on in.”

My jaw dropped. Was my nerdism finally about to come to an end? Was it really about to happen?

To be continued . . .

 

Published 
Written by TexasEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments