Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is she? - Part One

"A highly public figure goes slumming for BBC"

17
7 Comments 7
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Living in upstate New York, working in the city, subways are a transportation necessity. As usual, it was packed like a sardine can. I had already given my seat to an older lady, so on my feet I stood. 9 th Street, the next stop, was always crowded. Those of us standing did the back step shuffle.

She climbed in and I checked her out. Mature, not small but not fat, perfectly thick in all the right places. She wore a sleeveless summer dress, black with a floral print, heels and dark hose. With a head of auburn hair and just enough make up, she was not beautiful, yet pretty. I guessed her to be in her fifties.

She walked my way, gave me a smile and stood in front of me. I couldn't place it, but there was something familiar about her face. Returning her smile, she spun to stand in front of me. Looking down, I saw she had a nice round ass. The subway gave its usual jerk of movement and she bumped back into me.

I thought nothing of it until she didn't make a move forward and away from me. Every break in the track caused her ass to bounce. My cock started to rise under this clothed massage. Through a wide sweeping turn, she swayed with the cabin. Her ass cheeks parted and my hard cock slid between them. I gave a small push and she pushed back. I got bolder and gave her a thrust. She took a step back to molded herself against me. Without a doubt, the game was on.

I was due to get off at the next stop, but that was not going to happen. I was determined to ride as long as she did.

Pressed as deep as our clothing would allow, I noticed my thrusting had caused her dress to rise. With it being hiked up about 6 inches, I could see stocking tops. Using her free hand, she held one side of her dress to stop the upward crawl. I sped up my thrusting. Soon the hand moved behind her to wrap around me.

She gave a touch which led to a solid grab. Then her fingers moved as if to measure from tip to balls. I stood perfectly still as she continually inspected me.

Not one word passed between us, as she continued to quietly give me a hand job. Just when it was feeling too good, she stopped. Her hand went away, then it reappeared with a card. The front side of the card was scribbled over, but the back side had a message. “I have time. Do you? Follow me.”

Ten minutes later, I was five feet behind her, watching the roll of her ass as she walked ahead of me. I still had a thought of familiarity about her, but my hard cock didn't really give a damn. Soon we were standing at her door and without turning around she spoke, “No names are needed. I want you to fuck me like a common street whore! Give me just a couple of minutes, then come in.”

From outside I could hear movement and when it ceased I went in. Immediately I saw her, ass up, on her knees, still fully clothed on a king sized bed. I walked up behind her and rolled her dress to uncover her ass. Her stockings were clipped to a pencil thin garter belt and she was panty less. Porcelain white ass cheeks separated by deep crevice, hung over a thicket of hair. Protruding from the hair were unusually long, coral flaps. Attached to each flap was a gold chain which disappeared inside her.

I dropped to my knees to get a closer view. The chains glistened, covered in her lubrication, forming solid drops. I gave a soft tug to one chain and watched as a bulge appeared, until a golf ball sized globe slid out of her. Pulling the other chain, another slightly larger globe slid out. Under the weight of the two globes, at least another inch of inner labia hung down. I thought to myself, this lady has some kink and today is her lucky day! If she wants to be fucked like a whore, she has the right one!

I smacked her ass hard and shouted. “You fucking cow cunt whore! That's why you chose me! You need big, black cock to feel anything in that fucked out piece of meat!” She moaned. I smacked her ass several times more and said, “You bring your prim and proper white ass out here to get fucked down by a black cock that can split you in half!” Her moans were constant, almost begging by now. I smacked her ass until both cheeks were glowing red, unzipped and laid my cock between her cheeks. I picked it up and let it slap back against her, several times. The wetness from her cunt began to spit against my balls.

I dragged my cock down and slammed into her nearly knocking her flat. She grunted loudly as I hit bottom. She wasn't as deep as I anticipated and her hanging flaps felt wonderful as they moved inward with me.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

“What the fuck? Your hole is so worn that I can't feel anything? Is there a damn bottom in it?” I shouted again.

I had begun a swirling, side to side motion because she felt great inside. I pulled my soaking wet cock from her, slid it up to her asshole and pushed inside. She whimpered, then a long sob escaped her lips. I fucked her ass with long, slow strokes saying, “You know I had to fuck this ass, that fucking loose cunt of yours would never get me off!” The more I fucked her, the harder she sobbed and loved it.

I could feel her asshole spasm. When she was at the point of orgasm, I pulled out. She screamed and beat the bed until I slid back in her cunt. In a normal voice I asked, “You really want it, bitch?” She returned to moaning with each deep stroke I gave her. I felt her orgasm on the rise again and shouted, “Okay, bitch! I'm going to fill you up! I'm going to spray black babies all in your nasty white cunt.” She tensed, then went slack, as she squirted cum. I screamed at her as if I was angry, “Not yet, bitch, I haven't cum," and continued to fuck her.

She started to whisper, “Oh God..oh God," building to a scream of, "Oh my God!” as she came again.

I rammed inside her throwing black seed as deep as I could. After a few minutes, I backed away from her. As I pulled out, our cum dripped in a puddle on the bed. I prepared to leave and said, “For an older girl, you have some great pussy”.

Once again she didn't reply but as she heard her door open she said, “See you on the subway tomorrow.” I didn't reply, I just walked away.

I still didn't know her name. I couldn't figure why she was familiar. All I really knew was that I did know her, one way or the other.

Later at home that evening, I tried to place her without results. I thought of tomorrow and what could I do to top today? An idea hit me and I made a few calls to my friends.

Morning came. I met with the guys at the metro parking area. Plan in place, we boarded the subway.

Arriving at 9 th street, we watched her board. Today she wore a very simple sleeveless white top with a matching white skirt. It hugged tight around her hips, then flared wider at the bottom. No panty lines were showing and bare legs to her low flats. She walked toward me as I stepped back. My guys parted behind as she followed me.

Reaching the back of the car, I stared directed into her eyes as I grasp her skirt and slowly lifted it. The hands of my guys felt and groped her. Our stare was not broken. Hands came around to rub, palm and grip her tits. With a man on each side her, two arms separated us as hands went down to probe her cunt.

Suddenly she was pressed against me. I could feel the rhythm of someone fucking her. Still I stared at her eyes. A flutter of hard bumps against me and her eyes closed. She licked her lips and I knew someone had just cum in her. She slumped for a second then was thrust against me hard, again. The fuck rhythm started again. This time the pace was faster and ended as quick as it started.

Out came her tongue and I knew number two had shot his load. Her body was pulled away from me as hand pressed her back causing her to bend forward. He parted her ass cheeks and slammed into her. I knew he was fucking her asshole.

She gripped my hips hard as he pounded her. In a few minutes, he pulled out and squirted his cum on her ass crease. His large black hand smeared it on both cheeks as he stepped away. Another cock came into sight. First it rubbed over each cheek. Then it pressed it's way into her ass. A few strokes followed as she was pulled back into a standing position. Her eyes met mine again and I saw she was in a sexual daze.

He took his time driving her into a frenzy. The hunching stopped as he repositioned himself to get inside her cunt. Several thrusts later, he with drew, turned her around, picked her up and sat her on his cock. Holding her, he waited for me. I released my cock, stepped up behind her, and probed for her asshole. I touched it and now it was as loose as her cunt. I slid inside. Sandwiched between us, we fucked her. Minutes later, he froze and added his hot cum to the many already there. He continued to hold her giving me the time to dump my load.

With all of us well taken care of, we stood as normal riders. I pressed a note in her hand. It simply said, “Want more? Follow me.”

I awaited the next stop to see if she would. My mind returned to the question. Who is she?

Part two will follow.

Published 
Written by DickBlackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments