Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In Vegas

"A couple take the vacation of a lifetime"

70
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

As their plane pulled up to the gate, both Jason and Kelly were excited about what lay ahead for them during their vacation in Las Vegas.

They had been eagerly planning for months, and now the time had finally arrived. What had made this trip special was that they had decided Kelly would let a man pick her up at a hotel bar, take him to their room, and let him fuck her.

Jason was going to watch like he had so many times before, but in all the previous instances, he had already known the man who was fucking his wife in front of him. He was extra excited this time because she would be picking a total stranger.

His mind wandered as he thought about what criteria she might use to make her selection. Would the man be tall, short, heavy, slim, athletic, or average? Would he be younger, same age, or even older? Single or married?

Kelly had told him that she didn’t have any preconceived ideas about whom she would pick, and that she would just wait to see what happened.

Jason knew that any man would be happy to fuck his beautiful wife. He often saw men staring at her, and knew what they were thinking. Her friendly smile, long flowing hair, flirty eyes and sexy figure were what men dreamed of.

As they rolled their luggage down the corridor to await a taxi, Jason couldn’t help but look at the men they passed and wonder if any one of them might be the guy that would be fucking his wife this week. He smirked to himself as he thought, “If they only knew that they could possibly be fucking this hot woman, no telling what they would do!”

As they rode in the cab on the way to their hotel, Jason started reflecting on how all of this had started.

They had been at a neighbor’s party and met a man named Jeff who lived just a few houses down the street. Jeff was an attractive and very personable man. Both Kelly and Jason had taken a liking to him.

On one occasion, they had invited Jeff to their home for dinner and drinks. Ultimately, the three of them had ended up in the hot tub.

Kelly had noticed Jeff staring at her tits, hidden by the tiniest of bikini tops, and had teased him, saying, “Eyes up here, Jeff!” as she was used to men staring at her body.

He had replied, “Well damn, you really make it hard on a man, pun intended!” They all laughed. Jason, feeling rather jovial, piped in, “Well you should see the real thing. It’s even better!” He was proud of his wife’s perfect tits.

They were all laughing when Kelly turned to Jason and surprised him by asking, “Well, is it okay with you if he does?”

Jason thought Kelly was kidding, but felt like what the hell, and said, “Sure, go for it. After all, what are friends for?”

The liquor they had been drinking had put them all in a very relaxed frame of mind.

“Okay, here goes,” exclaimed Kelly, as she untied her bikini top and whipped it off.

Jason saw Jeff’s eyes bulging as Kelly’s tits were now on display for the two men.

“They’re beautiful, simply beautiful,” Jeff gasped.

As they relaxed in the hot tub, they continued to drink. Jeff slid around so that he was beside Kelly. He put his arm around her neck and let it drop, until it was on her bare breast. He watched Jason as he began to fondle her. When neither Kelly nor Jason objected, Jeff began to pinch and tweak Kelly’s nipple. It quickly grew stiff under Jeff’s manipulations. Kelly let out a soft sigh and Jason knew she was enjoying the attention.

“How far can I go?” Jason heard Jeff ask.

He was quite surprised when he heard Kelly reply, “Well, why don’t we go to the bedroom.”

Jason thought things were getting out of control. But it wasn’t until he heard Jeff’s next comment that he was completely shocked.

“Mmmm,” Jeff said, “Can I fuck you again?”

AGAIN? Jason couldn’t believe what he had heard. All of a sudden, he realized that he had been set up. He had no doubt that Kelly had been fucking Jeff for some time now. He had put his head down, and as he looked up again, saw that both Jeff and Kelly had gotten out of the hot tub and were headed inside to the bedroom.

The two went ahead of him as if he wasn't even there.

Jason followed them into the bedroom. As Jeff and Kelly climbed onto the bed, she turned to Jason and matter-of-factly told him, “Why don’t you sit right there, honey. You can stroke your little cock while you watch, if you'd like to.” She hadn’t even asked if he was okay with all of this but had simply taken control. Plus, he cringed when she described his manhood as a little cock.

Jason watched as Jeff fucked his wife that night. It was the first of many more times. Eventually, Kelly started fucking other men in front of Jason.

The next guy to fuck her like that was a co-worker of hers that Jason had met many times. Then there was the realtor that had sold them their house. Each time, Jason had previously met and gotten to know the man who would end up fucking his wife. He found it arousing to simply watch and stroke his cock as his wife entertained these different men.

But now, for this vacation in Las Vegas, the excitement was that neither of them knew in advance who was going to fuck Kelly. They had fantasized about it for months. Jason had even helped Kelly pick out an outfit to wear that night. A sexy black jacket, a very short skirt that barely covered her ass, a red blouse that showed a lot of cleavage, thigh high stockings, and tall boots. Add perfume, earrings, and makeup, and she would be set.

Kelly and Jason had pre-planned a signal that would let Jason know when she had picked someone. When she left the bar with her purse in her hand, he would know that the man she was with would be the one that would fuck her that night.

So the night had finally come. Both Kelly and Jason were brimming with excitement.

“Thank you honey for being so understanding,” she told Jason as she gave him a peck on the cheek. “I just hope I have luck finding someone willing to go through with this. He has to agree to let you watch, or I will say no to him.”

“I doubt it will be a problem, but I guess you never know,” Jason replied.

They held hands as they took the elevator down to the first floor and headed into the hotel bar. Kelly loved that there was a dance floor. That would give her a better chance of selecting a man, she thought.

They found a booth where Jason would remain, and then Kelly headed to the bar to take a seat on a stool. She smiled back at Jason as she left her purse on the bar counter.

It took no time at all for a man to approach Kelly and offer to buy her a drink.

Could this be the one? thought Jason. But alas, after they had chatted awhile, the man left, leaving Kelly sitting alone again at the bar.

Another man followed shortly thereafter, and once again Jason wondered if she might pick him. This man asked Kelly to dance. When the song concluded, and they headed back to the bar, Jason watched to see if Kelly would pick up her purse. But again she sat back on the stool as the man left.

Kelly got up and walked over to Jason.

“I’ve got to go to the lady’s room, dear, I’ll be right back.”

After a few minutes, Kelly walked back into the bar. However, her seat at the bar had been taken by someone else. She looked back at Jason, shrugged, and then moved around the corner to another seat. The only difference with where she was now sitting was that Jason could not see her. Only when she got up to dance would he see her with a man. It seemed like their plan wasn’t going to work.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Jason was staring down into his drink when he looked up and saw Kelly walking toward him, carrying her purse. But she was alone. “What’s the matter,” he asked, “No luck tonight?”

“Oh no,” she replied, “I met a man named Daniel. He said he would be happy to come to the room and that he was okay with you watching. He actually said that he had done this before. That he had fucked several wives while their husbands had watched.”

“Well where is he?” Jason inquired.

“He said for us to go on to our room, and he would be there shortly. He told me he needed to make a phone call, and then he would be right along.”

Kelly and Jason left the bar, got into the elevator, and headed to their room. The elevator was one of those see-through types. As it climbed to the tenth floor, Jason kept looking out, wondering if any of the men he saw would be the man that would be joining them. As soon as the elevator reached their floor, they quickly went to their room.

Once they were inside the room, Kelly took off her jacket, blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, then stood there in only her stockings and heels.

Her lovely tits were fully on display. “What are you doing?” asked Jason.

“Daniel told me to take these off as soon as I reached the room and wait for him that way.”

In a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Kelly nodded for Jason to go open it.

As he walked to the doorway, his mind once again began to race with all the criteria that he had wondered Kelly might consider when she selected a man. As he opened the door and saw Daniel standing there, the checklist flowed through his mind. The man was indeed good-looking, tall, athletic, and somewhat younger, perhaps in his late 20's, Jason guessed.

However, the one criteria that he had never considered left him speechless. Daniel was a very dark, handsome black man.

As Jason stood there dumbfounded, he heard Kelly in the background saying, “Well don’t just stand there. Invite him in.”

Still speechless, Jason simply opened the door fully and motioned for Daniel to come in.

When Daniel entered the room and saw Kelly standing there exposed in only her thigh highs and heels, he smiled to himself. From previous experience he knew that if she had been willing to do that, and that her husband had allowed her to do it, that this couple were his. They would do anything he requested.

He looked over at Jason. “You have a beautiful wife. You are a very lucky man.”

Jason simply stammered, “Uh, thank you. And yes, I know that I am.”

As he was speaking, he was backing himself into a chair where he could sit and watch this man and his wife.

“Hmmm, let’s have some fun with this,” suggested Daniel. “Kelly, why don’t you do some sexy dancing for us baby. Let’s see you move your body. I want to see those beautiful titties bounce.”

Kelly blushed a bit and slowly started to prance around. She put her hands behind her head and played with her hair. Then she ran her hands down the sides of her body as she gyrated slowly. Her tits bounced in front of the two men.

“Beautiful,” Daniel proclaimed, as he saw Kelly’s nice tits heaving before him.

“Kelly, have you ever fucked a black man before?” he asked.

Jason listened intently for her reply, “No, Daniel, you will be my first.” Hearing that made Jason’s cock twitch. This night would truly be a first for both of them.

Kelly continued her sexy dancing while the two men watched attentively.

“Lie back on the bed honey, spread your pussy lips apart for us”, Daniel instructed.

He then motioned for Jason to come over and look with him. “See how wet your wife’s pussy is for a black cock. She really wants it badly. I think it's time for all of us to get naked.”

Jason had never gotten completely naked when he had watched Kelly before. But he didn’t hesitate to follow Daniel’s instructions. In a matter of moments all three of them were completely nude. Daniel then asked Kelly to get on her hands and knees, telling her he was going to fuck her doggy-style. But he wasn’t finished. He looked over at Jason and said, “This is a first for your wife. I want you to see it up close and personal. Why don’t you slide under her so you can see my cock going into your wife’s pussy. I bet she would even enjoy you licking her clit while I fuck her."

Jason wasted no time moving into position. The thought of what was going to happen had his cock rock hard.

As he slid under Kelly, he could see Daniel’s large black cock, and he wondered if it would even fit in Kelly’s tight pussy. His eyes were fixated on the cock head as Daniel slid it up and down over her soaked pussy lips. As Daniel eased just the tip of his cock into Kelly’s soaking wet pussy Jason heard her moan, “Oh my gosh, oh fuck!”

Jason watched as if in a trance as he saw the thick cock slowly push further into his wife’s cunt.

“Lick her clit,” Daniel ordered.

Eagerly, Jason started licking and flicking his tongue over her clit. She continued to gasp, “Ohhh, it feels sooo good, I can’t believe how good it feels.”

As Daniel fucked the beautiful white wife, Jason feverishly tongued her pussy and clit. This went on for several minutes until Kelly shrieked, “I’M CUMMMING!”

Jason saw that Daniel was now thrusting faster, harder and deeper into her. He heard Daniel groan, and then he could actually see the massive cock above him pulsing, and he knew it was emptying a load of cum deep into his wife’s cunt.

As the three of them broke apart, Kelly was gasping. She looked into Daniel’s eyes and said, “That was WONDERFUL. Can we do it again?”

Daniel laughed and said, “Well you now have a dirty pussy. And I don’t fuck a dirty pussy. I think you need some cleaning. How about it, Jason?”

Jason wasn’t expecting that. “I’m not sure what you mean."

“Well, your wife wants to get fucked again, but she needs to be cleaned. You need to get your tongue in there and clean out all of my cum.”

“But…” Jason stammered. He had never before done what Daniel was asking.

“Get to it,” Daniel sternly told him. “I want to fuck your beautiful wife again, and you must do your job.”

Without any further hesitation, Jason moved between Kelly’s legs. As she spread them further apart, he could see that they were soaked with a mixture of her juices and Daniel’s thick load of cum. He took a deep breath and started to lick. He couldn’t explain it but for some reason he found it intoxicating. As his tongue swirled around and lapped up the juices, he could tell that Kelly was being stimulated again.

He heard her breathlessly say, “Oh yes baby, keep that up. You are going to have me so ready for Daniel again.”

That was all the encouragement he needed as he was also anxious to watch Daniel fuck his wife again.

When Jason was finished, he pulled back and said, “I think she's ready now.”

“Not so fast,” Daniel replied. “My cock is dirty too. It could use a good cleaning as well.”

Jason looked over at Kelly, as he wondered how he had ever gotten into this situation. He had never sucked a cock before, and he didn’t know if he could do it. Their eyes met, and he could see the lust and passion that had been ignited in her.

“Please baby, please suck his cock. I have to have him fuck me again. That was the best fuck I've ever had.”

What was Jason to do? He slowly moved over to Daniel, pursed his lips, and slid them down over the large cock. He felt it start to grow longer and harder as he sucked it deeper and faster.

Daniel looked at Kelly and winked. “Your husband is a good little cocksucker.”

At that moment, Jason realized that he would probably be sucking plenty of cocks in the future.

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments