Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Massage

"Best Massage Ever"

65
10 Comments 10
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After delaying several vacations because of the Covid pandemic, my wife and I decided to travel to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica and we decided we would stay for two weeks to pamper ourselves. After a long travel day we arrived and were immediately treated to fantastic service, good drinks and great food. The beach was amazing and I enjoyed a continuing source of eye candy in the form of resort staff and vacationing women.

To give you some context: I'm retired, in my late sixties, in good shape and great health. I enjoy a game of having people guess my age. I always win and shock people when I tell them how old I am.

After being at the resort a few days, my wife and I struck up great rapport with two beautiful, black women whose job it was to insure vacationers were having a good time. They were in their early twenties and stunning. I had a problem keeping my swim trunks from tenting whenever they were around. And after a while I was always greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I think my wife was okay with this because she had her share of young Jamaican men to look at, and because my wife is very attractive, she had her share of attention. Looking at people in various states of undress all day also spiced our sex life as we fucked and thought of new potential partners. We have an open marriage, if we happen to score with a new lover we openly share our adventure with each other.

Every day on the beach, hotel massage therapists would walk around selling the opportunity of a one hour or more massage. For some reason these women (and men) happened to be physical beauties. I enjoy massage, my wife doesn't, but she kept encouraging me to get one. We became friendly with the therapists and, in particular, with one beautiful twenty-something named Moneisha. After being approached by this incredible black beauty, and encouraged by my wife, I wanted to schedule an appointment with her. I was reluctant at first, but my wife ended up scheduling my session for me.

She was about 5'4" tall, with perfect jet black skin, braded hair, at least 34DD breasts, a flat stomach, a perky ass and toned legs. She had a face that reminded me of Angela Bassett who I believe is the most beautiful woman in the world. Typically the resort massages take place on the beach, but the day of my appointment it was raining and so I met her at the small spa on the property located in a remote corner of the complex.

After finding my way there, Moneisha greeted me and escorted me through an empty building. She saw I was looking around and she said, "The rest of the staff are in a meeting and then will be giving sessions in guest rooms." For no reason I was pleased to be alone with her.

"Would you like to shower before the massage? It's no additional cost and I can help."

Not knowing what to expect I quickly said, "That would be fantastic."

Moneisha took me by the hand and led me into a small change room equiped with a shower. Without a word, she helped my remove my shirt, sandals, and lastly my beach shorts and underwear. My cock was already getting hard when she reached out and squeezed it. I have seven inches of dick that quickly was rock hard. I assume to stroke my ego she said, "You have a beautiful penis, and it's so big."

She then, as she looked me in the eye, started peeling off her uniform revealing a body that could only be described as perfect.

Her breasts jutted out in a half moon shape with engorged nipples surrounded by areola blending in with color of her skin. Her arms and shoulders were athletically toned and her stomach was washboard tight. I'd not see such a flawless ass with cheeks I wanted to kiss and bite. Her legs were slightly thick at the thighs and incredible down to the tips of her sexy toes. I was in a dream, a fantasy, with a woman I had only believed existed in my mind.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

After shedding her clothes, she reached out again and took my cock in her hand and pulled me to the shower. After turning on water she adjusted to a warm, not hot temperature, we stepped into the spray. I pulled her body into mine and I kissed her full lips. Her mouth parted and our tongues played and pushed into each. I might be exaggerating, but I could sense her needs were as pressing as mine to explore and please each other.

Moneisha broke our embrace and squirted liquid soap into her hands and started lathering my body. She started at my shoulders and massaged them for a minute befored moving down my back, then turned me and soaped my chest. She took my raging cock and my balls in her hands. I was afraid I would cum on the spot. She directed the water spray over me and rinsed off the soap.

Though I manscape, she looked at me and said, "I will shave you." She lathered my balls as I struggled not to blow out the cum that was roiling inside me and ready to explode. She reached up and found a new razor and proceeded to quickly remove the short hair on my balls, around my anus and my dick, with the exception of a small triangle of hair directly above my cock. She sprayed off the soap and I looked to see a completely bald nether region.

Moneisha said, "Now you are ready."

She kneeled in front of me and, while looking up into my eyes, she licked the head of my cock. She licked the length of my shaft and gently sucked my shaved balls into her mouth. After a few moments of this, she released my balls from her mouth and started sucking my cock. She was slurping as she inhaled my 7" inches into her mouth until I touched the back of her throat. And she did it all with no gag reflex. Without thinking I gripped her by her hair and started face-fucking her. After only a few minutes, the sperm in my balls was ready to erupt. But she suddenly squeezed me at the base of my cock and said, "Wait. I want you to cum inside of me."

Moneisha stood up, and still guiding me by pulling me around by my dick, walked me to towels she used to dry us. Then I followed her to the massage room and she laid on the massage table and laid on her back.

She spread her legs revealing a bald pussy with dark lips. Her labia was as black as the rest of her skin. I realized that Angela Bassett would forever, in my opinion, now be the second most beautiful woman in the world. Without any further prompting I lifted her right foot and kissed all her toes before drawing her big toe into my mouth and sucking it like I would be soon sucking her nipples and cunt.

As moans escaped her lips, I moved up to her gorgeous breasts and kissed one, then the other. Her nipples were swollen with desire and anticipation and I resolved to please her as much as I knew I would be pleased by her. I sucked her nipple, then the other, with as much force as I could muster, almost violently. At the same time I moved my right hand to her steaming pussy and massaged her and found her peanut sized clit. I slipped fingers into her slit, while at the same time rubbing the clit with my thumb.

Without warning, Moneisha screamed out, "Oh god, oh god....I'm cumming!!!”

Her body vibrated and shook, but I kept up my servicing of her cunt and clit until she stopped me.

Breathlessly she said, "Where did you learn to use your hands like that? I hope you cock works just as well." Then she kissed me.

End of Par 1

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments