Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tightly Thai'd Part 1

"His business trip had an unexpected "perk"!"

10
14 Comments 14
11.4k Views 11.4k
5.5k words 5.5k words
As an construction engineer, my work requires me to travel all over. And with my extensive travel schedule I am usually on the road for two hundred days out of the year. So having any kind of a social life is difficult at best. I have just about given up on any kind of stable relationship. But life holds surprises for us all, and sometimes they come in the strangest forms - and usually from where you least expect it!

My latest assignment took me to Singapore where I was to meet with a new international client, who owned a chain of luxury hotels and was interested in adding another to his chain in Singapore. I had always enjoyed the orient, having traveled Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Bangkok. But this trip was going to prove to be the most interesting and exciting one I had ever taken.

As I set up my travel arrangements, I selected to stay in a top hotel close to the business district. I always try to stay in the best hotels since I am in them so much. Besides, I have a company expense account! With this close location to the business district and the clients offices, commuting would be an easy taxi ride from the hotel.

One of the client's "lackey's" met me at the airport on the day of my arrival. It was good to have someone there who knew his way around and could translate for me. With his help we got through the terminal and on our way in a surprisingly short time. After he dropped me off at my hotel, I had no trouble getting my room from the front desk as the desk clerk spoke enough English to communicate adequately.

I was taken to my room by the hotel's luggage jockey who took my two suitcases upstairs while I carried my laptop. As I entered my room, I was pleasantly surprised at its furnishings. It was a nice suite with a large living room, complete with a full-sized sofa, a desk with all the office supplies, a recliner, and a sixty inch L.E.D. television.

The suite had a decent kitchenette (although I didn't see myself using it) and a nice bathroom with a huge soaker tub and a separate shower. All in all I was impressed, but the biggest surprise would be in the bedroom "decor". I went down the hallway past the bathroom to the bedroom and was dumbstruck by what awaited me in the bedroom.

There, at the foot of the bed was the most beautiful Thai girl I had ever seen in my life. She was naked, wearing only a collar and a leash that connected her to the bedpost. She was kneeling on the floor with her feet tucked under her and sitting on her heels, her thighs parted wide and her hands behind her back. Her head was down when I walked in and her eyes fixed on the floor in front of her. The girl's long reddish-brown hair was put into a ponytail and held in place by a golden filigree butterfly pin.

"W..who are you?" I stammered.

"I am Lawan," she said, without looking up. She held out a small white envelope. "I am for you, Sir."

For me? I thought to myself. What's that supposed to mean? I took the envelope from the girl's hand and opened it reading the contents:

Dear Mr. Kirkman,

The girl who handed you this note is named Lawan. She is there for your use in any way you see fit. She will be your butler, your maid, or your whore if you desire. She is well-versed in how to please a man, and she has been instructed to be at your beck and call anytime for any reason. Please feel free to use her as you desire.

Mr. Hanuman

I looked down at the girl at my feet now. I couldn't believe what was happening - I was being given a young Thai girl to use in any manner I chose! The possibilities began racing through my mind! Inside the envelope was a key, which I took out and placed in the lock at the handle end of the leash, unlocking it from the bedpost.

"Stand up, Lawan," I said. She instantly obeyed, still keeping her head down and her eyes on the floor. Once she had stood up, she placed her hands behind her back again. I reached out and put a finger under her chin, lifting her face to mine. Her creamy, fair skin was a lovely contrast to her hair and full, ruby lips. Her large almond eyes sparkled, adding another yet beautiful element to her soft round face. My god she was stunning!

I sat down on the bed, pulling her by the leash to me. When she was standing directly at my feet I looked at her.

"Lawan, why did Mr. Hanuman send you to me?" I asked.

"I am for you, Sir. For your use. For your pleasure."

Well, she certainly had the pleasure part down! Lawan must have been no more than twenty years old, five foot, four inches tall and a hundred and ten pounds, with a hot, sexy 34C-25-36 body. Oh yeah, the pleasure part of this arrangement would be no problem at all!

"I see," I said. I didn't 'see' at all, but I wanted her to think I understood what was happening.

"And who is this Mr. Hanuman anyway?" I asked.

"He is the man whom you are to meet with tomorrow, Sir."

"I see. Well I will have to thank him for sending such a beautiful gift to me, then." I said. I thought I caught a glimpse of a blush on the cheeks of my little concubine.

"So now that I have you, what will I do with you?" I asked the girl.

"Would Sir like a bath first? I am sure that you are tired from your long trip," she suggested.

She spoke very good English, which was good because I spoke no Thai whatsoever! She turned to her left and gestured toward the hall. Without even thinking, I followed her lead down the hallway to the bathroom.

The bathroom had a tile floor with a drain in the center of it. On the far side of the room was a short stool sitting in the corner, and to the right was the large soaking tub. Lawan gestured to my left and said, “Undress here, Sir” before starting the bath water. On the wall were several hooks for me to hang my clothes and a robe to the far right.

I am fully aware of the differences in cultures, and especially the cultural rules and customs of the Asian peoples, but I must admit to be taken back a little. I had not exactly planned on disrobing in front of someone else, much less a woman. And my embarrassment wasn't lessened any by the fact that I was sporting a huge erection! As I stepped across the floor she spoke again, “Now we bathe.”

WE? I thought to myself What did she mean we?

My question was soon answered. Once I had gotten into the tub and settled into the almost too hot water, Lawan started to step in the tub with me. I reached up a hand to help her into the tub which she took, smiling softly.

“I’m sorry,” I said to her while taking the seat. “I am not used to this.”

“It’s okay,” she replied soaping up the sponge and lathering my shoulders, “I’m not either.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her full, perfect breasts looked solid and firm with small dark silver-dollar sized areolas and hard eraser nipples at their centers. Her skin was a smooth cream color enveloping her gentle curves and toned legs. Her arms were toned and graceful with long delicate fingers and manicured nails. And her sex was smooth as a newborn babe. She was, in my opinion, a vision of female beauty, and I could only sit and watch as she moved gracefully around me, washing every last inch from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet.

On occasion our eyes would meet and she would smile at me, especially when she began the drawn out process of washing my swollen cock. Lawan knelt in front of me, positioning herself between my legs. Holding my erection in her left hand she slowly lathered up my cock from top to bottom with the soapy sponge. When it was no longer visible, due to the suds, she placed the sponge back into the bucket and used both hands to stroke me from bottom to top.

The feeling was indescribable! Her soft hands sliding up and down my shaft, which was more than adequately lubed with the soap, almost made me shoot my load all over the place. And she was very sure not to miss a spot. Stroking from top to bottom with a slow but firm stroke, she was quickly bringing me to the point of no return. When I started to tense up she stopped, removing her hands from my engorged member.

Looking at me with a strange expression on her face Lawan then said, “Now we rinse.”

She stood, raising a bucket of clean water over my head. As she stepped up to my side I could very distinctly smell her scent just before the water was poured over me, washing away the suds. As I wiped the water from my eyes Lawan began to soap herself from head to toe. I was really enjoying the show as she lathered herself up, noting how hard her nipples got as she washed her round breasts. When she was finished she poured the remaining water over her head and washed off all of the suds. Then she stood up in front of me, naked, wet, and glistening.

“You like?” she asked.

I honestly didn’t know what she was talking about. Did she mean did you like your bath? Or did she mean do you like what you see? Seeing as how she was looking at my raging hard on I guess she could tell I liked the view. “Yes. I like very much.”

She smiled softly and said, “Good. I am glad.”

She exited the tub and then turned to me; I got up and got out as well. She took me by the hand to the little stool and I sat down on it. Without saying another word, she sat on the stool, straddling me, and guided herself straight down onto my cast iron cock, engulfing my whole length down to my nuts inside her tight snatch. I could not help the small gasp that escaped from my mouth as her tight body held me firmly inside her. It felt like my dick was inside a silk vise.

Closing her eyes she let out a soft moan as she came to rest on my base, undoubtedly completely full. I was in heaven! As she slowly opened her eyes, she brought my hands up from my sides and placed them on her breasts. They were firm, and the little nipples poked into the palms of my hands like small spikes. I gently squeezed and massaged her breasts and she softly moaned her pleasure.

Lawan didn’t have to move an inch. Lawan leaned forward and kissed me deeply, covering my mouth with her sweet lips. I took my hands from her breasts and threw them around her back, hugging her tightly to me while we kissed passionately. Lawans’ response was to begin squeezing, her pussy muscles gripping my cock and then rolling her hips like a belly dancer.

The sensations that this beautiful girl was giving me were just too much for me and my dick began to spasm, shooting my load up into my lovely Thai bather. With the first pulse, Lawan clamped down with her muscles and forced her crotch down as far as it would go, locking herself into place by hooking her feet under the sides of my thighs. She then just froze in place and accepted all that I had to give her, moaning almost inaudibly.

As the throbbing in my dick began to subside, Lawan began squeezing and releasing my dick once again, prolonging the sensations of my orgasm. After several minutes my dick began to deflate. With one more extremely hard squeeze Lawan pulled herself off my dick and knelt down at my feet. She spread my thighs and took my softening cock into her mouth, licking and cleaning our cum off my cock until it was clean as when she washed it. Then satisfied that I was clean, she laid her head on my lap contented.

“Wow!” I said as I stroked her long silky hair, “That was incredible!”

“Thank you,” she answered with a slight smile, “But now you rest.” She got up from her kneeling position and taking me by the hand again, took me into the bedroom. She pulled back the sheet and blanket and patted the mattress.

I laid down in the soft bed and then Lawan crossed the room to roll out a thin straw mat for herself.

"Lawan, come sleep here." I told her. She looked at me for a moment, then smiled wide and quickly crossed the room to come lay next to me. I put my arm around her neck and she fell asleep in my arms.

I don't know if I slept an hour or all night, but I do remember being awakened in the most pleasant way imaginable. As I raised my head and blinked my eyes, there was Lawan, kneeling at my side and bobbing her head up and down my stiffened shaft. (Now really guys, whose gonna object to something like this?) Lawan was still naked as she was when we went to sleep. While her tongue swirled around the head of my dick, her right hand slid up and down my shaft at the same pace as her mouth. Her left hand was in between her legs rubbing her pussy at a furious pace. Again I was receiving one of the most exquisite sexual sensations I had ever experienced in my entire life at the administering of my special "gift".

Lawan must have noticed that I was stirring around a bit because she turned her head to the side a little and looked up into my eyes. I could just barely make out a bit of a smile at the corners of her mouth. With my dick stuck in it, her mouth was pretty full. I watched for almost five minutes while Lawan kept up a very steady pace. When I started to feel my orgasm building up in my nuts and my back began to arch in anticipation of things to come, that’s when she started to moan softly.

The vibrations, combined with her superior cock sucking, sent me flying over the edge and I blasted a load of cum into her mouth. Lawan stopped bobbing her head and began pumping her hand up and down my shaft rapidly and my dick pumped into her waiting mouth. Lawan would suck hard when I shot then quickly swallow before repeating the process for the next shot. I think she was trying to suck my nuts out through my dick! Lawan stayed with my pace until the spasms from my dick subsided.

As she lifted her head from my groin she looked up at me and smiled. “Good afternoon, Sir,” she said after swallowing one last time. “Did you have a nice rest?” Pulling her left hand from between her thighs, she brought her sticky cum-soaked fingers up to her mouth and started to lick and suck them clean.

“Yes, thank you Lawan,” I answered while propping myself up on my elbows and continued watching her lick her fingers, “That was great.”

Lawan smiled at me again. As she started to stand, I stopped her.

“Just a minute Lawan,” I said as I brought myself to a seated position next to her.

Lawan had a worried look on her face as I moved in close to her. She was sitting on the side of the bed next to me with her hands folded in her lap, so as I turned to her we were face to face.

“Thank you very much Lawan,” I said while looking into her dark brown eyes, “You are absolutely fantastic. But I want to do something for you now.

ForeveSmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ForeveSmile

You have bathed me and cared for me and the sex has been wonderful. What can I do for you now?

Lawan dropped her head and spoke so softly she was almost imperceptible. "Sir, I... I would like... to be used."

"Used, Lawan? What do you mean used?" I asked.

"Used. As a slave... Sir." she said.

"You mean Like BDSM stuff?" I asked still not understanding or believing what I was hearing from this delicate creature.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"I'm not sure I understand Lawan. Tell me more," I said, wanting to be sure I understood her meaning and if she and I were talking about the same thing.

"Sir, I love being used. I love being... how you say dominated? I want to be your slave and you be Master. I want you to use me, to whip me, to treat me like a slave. That is what I want... please, Sir?" she said, her head still lowered and softly whispering her words.

"So you have done this before?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Sir. Many times. I have been used by others many times. I enjoy being a slave. I wish to be your slave now, Sir."

"I see," I said, thinking about what she had said. I don't know how she knew, but I was also fond of the BDSM arts and fancied myself a Master...although I had never actually had someone ask me to be their Master before! And certainly not someone this lovely!

"Very well, Lawan. If that's what you want, you are now my slave. But I don't have any equipment with which to use on you - no ropes, no paddles, nothing like that."

A broad smile came across her face. She got up and crossed the room to the chest of drawers. Pulling open the bottom drawer, she proudly displayed a whole drawer of BDSM equipment! There were ropes of varying lengths, paddles, gags, blindfolds, nipple clamps... everything a Master could want in hardware for play! The only thing I was missing was a dungeon!

“Sir,” she said with a small bow.

“Please Lawan,” I said as I stood up, "call me Master.”

Lawan smiled at me again, “Yes, Master,” she said, dropping to her knees and sitting on her heels with her head lowered and her hands in her lap. “It’s almost time for dinner, Master. Shall I dress you?”

It was a little strange having her dress me, but I didn’t really mind... gazing at this Asian beauty helping me dress was pure pleasure. Lawan took great pains to make sure everything was exactly in place before gesturing toward the door with a wave of her hand. After slipping on my shoes at the door, I walked through the ornately decorated hallway to the restaurant in the hotel lobby, Lawan following dutifully a few steps behind me.

After a delicious dinner featuring a dish called "Khao mu krop mu daeng" which is a pork and rice dish, served with a clear soup, boiled egg and a cucumber on the side. I am not that familiar with Thai foods, but this was a wonderful introduction. And with my new slave Lawan serving me, then kneeling beside me eating from a bowl on the floor (this was her choice as a slave, not mine) it was an even more wonderful meal.

Once the meal was over, we walked back to the room. Once inside and the door closed, Lawan turned to me.

"Master, please use me? I want to please you. I want to be used by you."

The Oriental culture isn't known for their pleading and begging like American women, so this was her way of letting me know she needed to be used. It was the equivalent of an American girl practically ripping off your clothes in a frantic desire to be fucked senseless!

"Then strip, slave and let me see you." I said.

She smiled a small soft smile and immediately undressed, leaving her clothes on the floor. I looked at her perfect naked form and then took her by the throat and backed her up against the bed. As I was head and shoulders taller than her, she had to bend her head way back in order to see me. I closed the distance between us and stood right up in front of her, practically touching her well-formed and erect tits.

I kissed her tenderly a couple times, listening to her breathing getting more and more excited. I reached down to tug on her stiff nipples, pulling up on them as she panted her desires. I pushed her back onto the bed and as I held her throat, I licked and sucked at her soft tit flesh and chewed on her stiffening buds. She moaned as my teeth bit into her nipples and my hand slid down to her dewy mound. I slipped my two middle fingers into her and curled them up behind her pubic bone. I held her throat as I finger fucked her rapidly.

"Ohh God!" she said, "Ohh God!" (the thought never occurred to me till later that we were in Thailand, a predominately Buddhist country!)

I worked my fingers inside her slippery hole as she reached out and grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheets. She arched her back and humped back against my hand as I thrust it in and out of her, making wet squishing sounds as her juices began lubricating her pussy more and more. Just as the young girl's passions reached a fevered state, I stopped what I was doing, grabbed hold of her reddish brown ponytail and dragged her off the bed and into a kneeling position on the floor next to it.

I pinned her head back against the mattress by her hair and proceeded to maul her tit with my free hand, pinching her nipples and digging my fingers into her soft tit. I'm afraid I wasn't too gentle about it either, as she moaned when my fingers dug in and squeezed her tit hard. I grabbed and dug into each of the two glorious globes and pinched and twisted each nipple until the girl cried out. Lawan was panting even harder now - she was definitely enjoying the rougher treatment! This encouraged me further and I pulled her back up by her hair and spun her around to face the bed - pushing her just far enough that she was leaning over the bed and being held back by her hair. I looked down at her tight heart shaped ass.

"SLAP!" I gave it a quick smack with my hand. Lawan gasped loudly.

"SLAP!" Another smack with my hand and another gasp from Lawan. I watched as her ass cheek bounced from the impact and jiggled for a second. Releasing her hair, I pushed her forward onto the bed so she was bent over the edge and her ass was high in the air. I slapped her ass a few more times, each one eliciting a gasp and then a soft moan. Her cheeks pinked up an bit, and I pulled them apart to expose her wet slit and tight asshole.

I leaned forward and made long full licks at the slit and on up to her sweet asshole. Lawan moaned as she felt my tongue at her womanhood. She pushed back against my tongue's intrusion and I wrapped an arm around her legs, pulling her back as my tongue dug deep into her. She pushed herself up with her hands, her head tossed back and her back arched and she moaned and cried her pleasure.

"Ohhh Fuckkk! Ohhh Fuckkk!" she moaned as my tongue continued to invade her. I pulled away and she turned to me with a pleading look on her sweet face.

"Please keep going! Please keep going! Please, please, please..." she whimpered. I swatted her ass and she pleaded with me to make her cum.

"Please make me cum, Master! Oh please! Please make me cum!" 

I pushed her forward onto her face on the bed. I buried my face into her sweet pussy once again and lapped up her sweet nectar. She tasted just as delicious as she looked! I lapped at her sex with long, luxurious licks, culminating in a teasing lick at her asshole... she was in heaven! As I ate her sweet juicy pussy, my tongue work brought her to her first orgasm as my slave.

"Ohh, Masterr!" she screamed as she threw her head back.

I grabbed her hair and pulled it back as she came, tasting and lapping up her pussy juices as they filled my mouth and ran down my chin. I felt her legs quivering with the strain of her orgasm and then she collapsed onto the bed again. As she lay there still moaning, I gave her ass a couple good swats then rolled her over onto her back. She instantly spread her legs wide - an invitation to continue my feast on her. I took the invitation and lowered my face to her still quivering and hungry pussy. I spread the lips of her pussy and fingered her a bit before I leaned in to eat her some more. As my mouth covered her sex and my tongue once again plunged into her soft pink hole, Lawan raised her hips trying to get me in as far as she possibly could. In no time it seemed she was orgasming again, her pussy still hyper-sensitized from the first one.

"OHH FUUCCKK! OHH GODD!" she screamed as she came a second time. She arched her back and her body froze as she shivered with the power of her orgasm.

Falling back onto the bed, her body relaxed. I reached up with both hands and grabbing both her nipples and pinching them hard, lifted her to a standing position in front of me. I kissed her open mouth, and licked her sweet lips as she moaned in protest about the way I was pinching her sensitive nipples. Our tongues danced and she raised her hands to help relieve the pressure on her tits.

"Where do those hands belong?" I said. "Where do those hands belong?" Lawan lowered them and put them back behind her back again. I released my grip on her tits, grabbing her throat and bringing her down onto the floor on her knees once more.

"Master... please?" she said as she began to unbuckle my belt.

"You want my cock?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. I want it. I want it. Please," she pleaded as she looked up at me.

Finally she had my pants open and they dropped to the floor. She pulled my boxers down as well and my cock sprang out. She went to take it her mouth, but as she came forward, I slapped her. She sat back shocked.

"You don't take, slave. You ask before you touch that," I said.

"Please, Master, please may I have your cock?" she said, looking up at me.

"That's better. Yes, you may," I said.

She wasted no time in taking my cock deep into her soft mouth. She began bobbing her head as she sucked and licked my cock. She was going at it like she was starving even though she had just ate dinner! Her soft mouth and the moaning she was doing felt absolutely incredible! After a few moments, I took a step towards her, pinning her against the edge of the bed. With her back against the mattress and her head tipped back she could go nowhere. I leaned forward, shoving my cock fully into her mouth. I held her there, my cock completely down her soft throat.

"Look at me," I told her.

She looked up and I watched her eyes. When they started to look panicked and began fluttering, I stepped back letting her have a breath. After a couple deep gasping breaths, she began licking my balls and sac. I let her have a few long strokes with her tongue and then shoved my cock back down her throat, holding her once again pinned against the bed. Her eyes fluttered once more and I released her.

As she gasped again for breath I asked her, "Whose cock do you want? Whose cock do you want, slut?"

She panted her answer, "Your cock, Master. I want your cock!"

"Show me," I said.

I stepped back and took her by the nipples once more and brought her to her feet. I spun her around and reaching under her crotch, I lifted her and three her bodily onto the bed.

"Get that ass in the air!" I told her.

She rolled onto her stomach and thrust her ass high in the air. I moved onto the bed and slapped her ass a couple times as she gasped and buried her face in the sheets. I spread her ass cheeks apart and fingered her sopping pussy.

"Master, please... please fuck me! Please, I want your cock so much!" she moaned as my fingers entered her.

I wanted her too. I got up behind her and placed my stiff, hard cock at the entrance to her pussy and pressed forward, sliding easily into her tight, wet, hot hole. She groaned as she felt me filling her, going deeper and deeper into her belly until I felt the bottom of her cervix. I was completely engulfed in her warmth and she gripped my cock tightly as if trying to milk it of it's precious cum.

I began moving in and out of her, the first couple strokes were slow, gentle ones, but then once she was accustomed to my size, I got more savage, more brutal as I fucked her. If she wanted to be a cock-slave, she was going to get the full treatment! I pounded into her... so hard it caused her to gasp as I would very nearly knock the wind out of her. Again and again and again I shoved my rock hard cock deep into her and she took every steely inch. My balls slapped against her pussy and I grabbed her throat with one hand and reached under her with the other to tease and toy with her swollen clit.

"Master! Oh my God! I need... Oh I need to cum! Oh please! Please may I cum!" she cried desperately

"Not yet, slut. Don't you dare cum till I tell you to!" I warned her.

"Ohh," she whined her frustrations. But she held out. As hard as it was for her, she maintained control of her orgasm.

But that's not what I wanted... for her to maintain control. The fact is, I wanted her completely out of control. So I added another element to her torment. I moved my hand from her throat and shoved my finger into her asshole. With my cock buried in her pussy, my one hand fingering and flicking her clit, and a finger in her asshole, she couldn't hold out any longer.

"MASTER, PLEASE!" she screamed.

I was ready myself. Her pleas and the warm tightness of her pussy had brought me to the edge.

"I am going to cum. I want you to cum with me. Are you ready to cum for me? Are you ready to cum with your Master?" I asked.

"OH YES, MASTER! Oh please may I cum for you! Please!" she begged.

"Then.... CUM NOW!" I growled deep in her ear.

"AAIIIIEEE!" Lawan screamed as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. She shoved her face into a handy pillow as she continued to scream her pleasure out, her legs quaking and her pussy contracting and squeezing my cock for every drop of it's white sticky load.

I pumped spurt after sticky spurt deep into her searing the walls of her pussy. I groaned one last time as the last of my cum coated her pussy and dribbled out from around my cock onto the sheets below. I collapsed on top of her, pushing her to the bed with me on top of her in a hot, sweaty, convulsing pile. I rolled off of her and she moved around to take me in her mouth once more, determined to clean my cock off despite her own weakness from her orgasm. Once I was clean, she looked at me smiling.

"Thank you... Master," she panted. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. She snuggled in my arms and we both fell asleep, naked and exhausted, but both very, very happy.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments