Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shy Asian Student Part 2 The River

"Part two of the true story of us."

18
10 Comments 10
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
A week after our that lust fuelled kiss in the temple grounds, May told me she had already planned to go to a river on the outskirts of Bangkok with her friends and invited me to join them. The thought of once again being shadowed and monitored by her friends was distinctly unappealing, but I couldn’t resist the chance to be with her, any chance. Besides there was a strong hint the afternoon may include swimming, which meant seeing even more of her than I had so far. I accepted and endured an unbearably hot and squashed journey in her friend’s car to the river.

We followed a well trodden path as it wound through the jungle, until screams and shouts ahead of us, rose above the sounds of the jungle. My hopes of this being a peaceful afternoon with her fell. Soon we came to a clearing, where the trees momentarily parted and unveiled a grassy green bank that sloped down to the transparent river. Unfortunately the grass was liberally splattered with groups of raucous teenagers. It was not what I envisaged and I sat despondently on the bank and waited for May and her friends to change in the tiny hut set back in the trees.

When May emerged, my eyes lit up at how much of her eighteen year old body she was displaying. She was wearing a dark blue bikini top, the straps of which hung down over her taut stomach and unfeasibly tight denim shorts. This was most certainly not an outfit that would be approved by her traditionally minded parents, but my eyes eagerly welcomed the view.

They paddled, giggling and splashing childishly, as I watched. Although the river was teeming with teenage Thai girls, my eyes were magnetically drawn to May’s slender, nubile body. Her breasts barely bounced when she chased her friends, such was their firmness. I began to realize the setting was a place where teenage girls would go to display their bodies and their playfulness to the hordes of watching teenage boys.

Being the only foreign male, I decided to keep a low profile and discreetly relocated to the edge of the trees. There a young man, desperately trying to look tough, sat with his knees up, nodding rhythmically to unheard sounds on his headphones. A pretty Thai girl, perhaps seventeen years old, nestled beside him, licking his nipples and giggling. His faraway gaze and his rhythmic nods were not to be interrupted. She tried other tactics to win his attention and her hand was soon moving gently in his shorts. He glanced at me, swept her up and led her by the hand, him further down the path. I resolved to take May there.

When May and her friends rejoined me, playfully flicking water over me, she quickly huddled next to me, wrapped in her towel and offered me some of the food they had brought. She looked so incredibly innocent, her young Asian eyes filled with the purity of happiness unblemished by life’s worries. Her towel fell open and I glimpsed the outline of her nipples, sharpened by the cool water. I was desperate to undress her.

‘Do you want to go for a walk?’ I asked casually.

‘There is nowhere to walk to’, she shrugged her shoulders.

‘We could follow that path..’ I nodded in the direction the young couple had headed, ‘see where it goes’.

‘You’re bored aren’t you?’ She grinned, squeezing river water from her hair.

I nodded and oblivious to my ulterior motive, she put her shirt loosely on and we headed down the path. The moment the path took us away from her friends, her little hand slipped into mine and our hips happily bumped as we picked our way through the uncertain path. Within minutes the sound of the jungle had muffled the sound of laughter from the riverbank we had left.

At length we came to a track that led deeper into the trees. Peering over the bushes as we passed it, I glimpsed the sunglasses of the young man, staring back at me. She was nowhere to be seen and I guessed her knees were resting on their towel and her mouth was busy.

The path became increasingly overgrown and May suggested heading back, but ahead of us I could see a clearing and the path swung right and ended abruptly next to the river. A multitude of butterflies lay peacefully sunbathing. May told her me to take her photo and leapt into the middle of them giggling as they fluttered around her. The river here was static and too murky for swimming and I felt a mixture of hope and disappointment that we would be undisturbed.

My plan was to sit on the grass, but the mass of hungry red ants, put paid to that. I led her under the shade of a tree and as she leant against the bark, I quickly pushed my body into her, our mouths locking hurriedly together. The setting and the slight uncertainty of being caught excited us. Our kisses gained in hunger and we were both soon sighing as we kissed. I pressed my mouth to her ear and licking over it, whispered to her how badly I wanted her.

Again she looked up at me with those shy, searching eyes as she tried to work out my intentions. I stroked my hand down the side of her soft face, over her neck and down, down to the wet straps of her bikini. She did not stop me as my fingers stroked down the blue string.

As I stared into her uncertain eyes, my fingers twirled around the string, took a grip and yanked the bow open. Her bikini top hung as loosely as her arms by her sides. I lowered my eyes and gently slid her bikini open, and sighed. Her little tits were beautifully formed.

myladysexi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myladysexi

Proportionate with her petite frame, they thrust out, ripe and perky, from her young body.

My heart was pounding as my hand smoothed over the firmness of her breast, crowned by her perfect dark brown nipples. They were already erect as my fingers massaged her tits, moving inexorably closer to them. Her eyes lowered, watching my white hand brush over her smooth skin, fingers spread over her Asian nipples. She gasped, her eyes closing, as my fingers returned, teasing her nipples, hardening them, lengthening them.

May bit her lip, as my hands squeezed her perky tits gently, throwing her head back. I studied the pleasure in her pretty face then I lowered my mouth to her breast. With my tongue flattened I began licking across her breast in long licks until my tongue flicked over her excited nipple. Her breathing became soft gasps, my tongue circling around, over her young nipples, switching from one to the other.

I pressed my mouth to them, and sucked them into my mouth. May gasped loudly, her body jerking with the unfamiliar feeling of a man sucking deeply on her lovely nipples. I released her nipples from my mouth with a noisy pop, delighting in the view of her freshly sucked Thai tits. I took her hand and moved it where I needed it, on the bugle of my cock, straining for attention in my shorts. Her hand jumped when she realized where I had placed it, but I pushed her hand back there, wrapping my hand around hers, making her feel how hard I was for her. My fingers curled around hers, curling her hand around the solid stem of my cock. Slowly, as I sucked noisily on her tits, I began moving her hand along my cock, up and down through my shorts. Making her wank me off as her hand struggled to be free. I held it tighter, reassured her no one would disturb us, but her hand wriggled violently and I released it, frustratingly.

‘No’, she sighed, ‘not here, really we can’t do this.’

‘No one will see us’, I urged her, guiding her hand back to where it was needed.

She released her hand from my grip and tied up her bikini. My frustration filled me with an unreasonable anger, but I sensed she had gone further than she wished, than was right in her culture in a public place and her flushed face looked wracked with guilt. I hid my frustration, my anger but was unable to apologise. It was an uneasy silence as we walked back to her friends and the journey back was spent by both of us staring thoughtfully out of separate windows. Several days passed with unanswered messages and I began to wonder if the cultural divide was simply too great.

I reflected on whether I had pushed her too far, too soon. I could feel her arousal, could feel she wanted it, I just needed the opportunity. Yet I had waited four months, since that first moment I had seen her at the wedding and I knew if I let passion take its course, however elongated by her need to be culturally correct, it was surely not going to be much longer to wait until I made her mine.

A week later I invited her to my apartment, promising I would cook for her. She eagerly accepted and we arranged to meet at Central World Food Hall and then head straight to mine. As I tidied my apartment, my anticipation was at boiling point. My patience had expired and I knew it was a critical day, if our relationship was to become one worthy of the name, rather than friendship, it had to mean sexual contact. We were officially dating, our kissing had become driven by lust, I had sucked her pretty tits and she had enjoyed it and I felt that only the danger of being caught had prevented us going further.

Part of me wondered if I should have tried to arouse her beyond the point at which she would not care about cultural immorality. If I should have just thrust my hand down into those tight shorts and fingered her young Thai pussy. My friend had begun referring to her as ‘Little Miss Tight Pussy’, mocking my attempts to seduce her and assuring me that she was just a ‘cock teaser’. At times I disliked him referring to the girl I was falling in love in such a crude way, but there was undeniable pleasure too, which I didn’t understand back then. Neither did I realize then how strongly it would resurface in the following years.

I glanced anxiously, repeatedly at my watch, waiting for her outside the food hall, cursing the slowness of time, cursing the oppressive heat that fuelled my perspiration, cursing myself for my nerves. I knew I had to get her back to my apartment where we would be undisturbed. I knew that once there I would finally see her naked and every bump, every crevice, every curve that her clothes had teasingly betrayed, would be deliciously exposed. I couldn’t wait.

I wondered what she would wear to give me an insight into how she was feeling, to see if her anticipation matched mine. Would she forego cultural disapproval and dress sexily in readiness for what lay ahead? Or would she dress in a cute and innocent way, as befitted her lack of sexual experience?

When she appeared it seemed she had taken the middle ground and had dressed both cutely and sexily. She wore a cute pink girly top, tight, bottom hugging shorts and white training shoes, topped by her glossy black hair and a radiant smile. I smiled. My cock was already lengthening. She looked the epitome of the nickname my friend had given her. And best of all, I sensed she was as ready as I was.

Published 
Written by MyShyAsianWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments