Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shower

"melting away a stressful work day with hot married interrracial newylwed sex under a warm shower"

19
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Hi, I’m Brianna. You can call me Bri (pronounced Bree). I’m a curvaceous 26-year-old bi redhead woman.

For as long as I’ve been allowed to legally make my own sexual decisions, I’ve loved sex. I’ve craved it. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every opportunity I could get to have more of it.

Even when the sex was bad, even when the guy was awful in bed, I still wanted more sex. At some level, I always enjoyed it every time.

I guess it’s mostly the extremely intimate physical, emotional, mental, and even spiritual connection with another human being during sex.

Oh, who am I kidding? It’s the cock! Big and hard and mercilessly pounding away at my hungry pussy, until I lose all control and shudder into endless orgasm!

Looking back over my many partners, when the sex was bad, it was still good. And when the sex was good, it was wonderful and amazing.

I love the feeling of a truly sexually talented partner – and sadly, I haven’t had enough of those - slowly building an orgasm inside of me. Until my entire body trembles and erupts intensely, ecstatically, joyously.

And I love having the power and the skills to cause that same type of reaction in my partners, both male and female.

Yes, I love pussy, too. Eating it, of course. And being eaten by a sexy woman. But also slow-grinding my clit into hers, until we come powerfully all over each other.

About eighteen months ago, I dumped a boyfriend who wasn’t satisfying me, wasn’t giving me the intensity or the frequency of orgasms that I wanted. He was often verbally mean and cruel toward me, and he often refused to let me try to satisfy him.

For one thing, the whole time we were dating (more than a year), he never, ever let me suck his cock! Not even once. Can you imagine? Denying me the pleasure of feeling him throb in my mouth! Denying me the pleasure of feeling him explode down my throat! Denying me his sweet, sexy, masculine moans that tell me he loves my fellatrix skills!

Who needs a boyfriend like that? What good is a man if you can’t ever suck his cock? I mean, REALLY!

So I kicked him out – out of my bed, and out of my life.

Then two months later - sixteen months ago now - I met Ted.

Oh….my….god!

Ted is the most handsome, the sweetest, the kindest, the sexiest, the most delicious black stud. A true sexual god of a hunk-man. He loves sexual pleasure as much as I do. Both giving and receiving.

And yeah, I get to suck Ted’s perfect black cock whenever and wherever I want to, as often as I want to now. No games. No bullshit excuses from him, like my previous boyfriend gave me all the time. Just all mine for the sucking. All nine beautiful black inches of it!

Sometimes it seems as if Ted’s beyond anything any woman could ever dream of or wish for.

And he’s the most gentlemanly and respectful of men, both in and out of the bedroom.

Even when we’re fucking the living hell out of each other, my Ted is always the perfect gentleman toward me.

With a very few exceptions, my Ted has been in my arms, in my bed, and mmm in my pussy almost every morning and almost every night, ever since that night when we first met sixteen months ago– including on that first night we met. That first time, less than four hours after we met.

Four hours earlier, we hadn’t even known each other even existed.

And then here we were, less than four hours in. And Ted was already doggie fucking me so good, so damned good, so deep, so hard, so mmmm.

As Ted doggied me so good that first time, less than four hours after we first met, I already knew that I was head over heels in love with him. I already knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

That first time, we actually didn’t leave my bed for three whole days! That was my idea. I didn’t want it to end.

For those three glorious days, no other man had ever put so much sperm in me, nor using such a big cock to do so. No other man had made me feel so happy….so in love …. and so loved! No other man had ever driven me to so many consecutive orgasms, one after the other after the other, each and every one of them so very intense.

Four months ago, a year to the day after we first met, I married Ted.

Mmm, his magnificent nine inch black cock is now legally mine forever and ever! As is his whole perfect masculine body: his rippling chest muscles, his rippling arm muscles, his perfect runner’s calf muscles, his smooth chocolaty skin, and even his highly intelligent mind is mine too.

He’s mine, mine, body and soul all mine now. And I’m his, body and soul. And that’s just how I want it. This is perfect.

***

So anyway, on with my story I want to tell you, of The Shower.

Last Tuesday, after Ted and I both got home from our jobs. After we sat down and ate our dinner together. I felt that I needed to shower away the stresses of my workday.

While I was showering, I heard Ted at the bathroom sink, brushing his teeth. I called out to him. “Join me in the shower, my love? Pleeeeease?”

He stepped into the shower deliciously naked, so muscular, so very perfectly masculine, from his chest to his calf.

But he was not yet hard.  

I wanted, I needed, to remedy that.

I threw my arms around him, and I kissed his sweet mouth with an intense, passionate hunger.

“Mmm,” I purred happily. “Tonight I want to kiss you all over, my love!”

I picked up the bottle of liquid body wash, and I squeezed that plastic bottle, until my left palm was completely full with a big puddle of liquid soap.

I rubbed my hands together until I had a full lather.

I then wrapped both of my soapy hands around Ted’s cock, which is about 6 inches long when soft. And it was still soft at that moment.

My previous boyfriend was barely that long when fully hard. And he had no clue how to use even that to pleasure me.

So to have that much cock in my hands, attached to a man who knows how to use his beautiful equipment to absolutely devastating orgasmic effect upon me - well, that’s a true joy, and a real treat for me. I’m grateful every day for my Ted.

 I began to slowly stroke my still-soft Ted in my soapy hands, under the shower spray. Slow up-stroke. Slow down-stroke. Putting all my love for him into each and every cock-rub now.

His cock flesh is a nice dark chocolate brown. The inch-wide vein that runs up its entire length is as thick as some of the smaller cocks I rode when I was younger.

And mmm how he throbs! God damn that is sssoooooooooooo good!

Through a series of ever more intense throbs, his beautiful black cock grew longer, thicker, and harder in my two hands. Until after only a few minutes, he was at his full nine-inch length and nearly two-inch diameter.

Mmm!

The vein alone is nearly an inch across. Beautiful. Perfect.

I briefly closed my eyes as I remembered yet again how wonderful and amazing that thick vein always feels, rubbing and throbbing against my pulsating clit as he slowly eases into my pussy. Remembering how hard that vein makes me come. Every time it presses against my clit.

And now, in my two hands, he was as hard as a diamond. Only (to me, at least) he’s much more beautiful than any diamond ever.

“Mmmm!” I smiled, purring happily, feeling so in love with both my man and his magnificent cock. “Now there’s that big sweet cock I fell so totally head over heels in love with sixteen months ago!”

By now, it wasn’t the shower spray that was making my pussy so very wet.

I grabbed my husband’s magnificent cock in both hands. And I aimed it straight at my very cock-hungry pussy.

My legs parted, until I was standing like an upside-down letter Y.

I stepped forward, and so did Ted.

In an instant, he was slowly feeding his fine brown love-sausage into the very center of my intense hunger for him.

My trembling pussy gently grabbed his cock and helped it slip in, right where I wanted it, right where I needed it.

His cock flesh felt so smooth and so soft, even surrounding as it did a cock that was so very hard.

My clit was so hard too, and it was throbbing every bit as much as his cock was.

Ted’s little nipples on his perfectly muscled brown chest, and my big nipples too, were also very hard with love and lust, with need and desire and hunger.

As he standing-fucked me, I felt that I love this man so much, so very, VERY much!

And the size and the hardness and the powerful throbbing of his beautiful cock in me, told me that he loves me very much, too.

That whole time, while he was giving me that totally wonderful standing missionary fuck, our mouths never broke our hungry kiss.   Our mouths devoured each other, while my trembling pussy devoured his cock, and his cock fed, just totally ravished, my hungry and very greedy pussy.

He was kissing me while he was fucking me. How could I not love such a man as this?

When Ted kisses me during a fuck, my heart absolutely melts. And so does my pussy. I became just one big gooey mess, inside and out, a quivering puddle of love and lust, of need and hunger, of desire and adoration.

The song from Cinderella kept playing over and over again in my head. You know. The one about So This Is Love.

My pussy lips tightened around him. My clit throbbed. My nipples ached. My back and shoulders arched backward toward the shower wall, even as my pussy and my hips thrust closer and closer against this perfect stud, against my perfect husband.

My knees nearly buckled under the excruciating pleasure of how the man I love fucks me.

His cock thrusted and throbbed its way into depths no man but Ted has ever reached. Only Ted. Always and forever my Ted.

My hot sweet sexy husband’s moans of pure pleasure grew louder and louder as we stood fucking in the shower.

So did mine.

His moans made me wetter and wetter.

My moans made him harder and harder.

His increasing hardness made me even wetter.

Which made him even harder.

Mmm! Perfect!

Our two bodies were becoming one. One perfect fuck machine.

He lived to fuck me at that moment.

And in that very moment in the shower. I lived only to fuck him back just as hard. Only that. Nothing more.

This is how a good husband shows his wife how very much he loves her.

After I had thoroughly drenched his cock in my girl-come, and after he had filled my cock-hungry pussy with what seemed like gallons of his wonderful warm sticky sperm, even after all of that, my Ted was still throbbing deep inside of me.

Mmm!

And my still-trembling, freshly fucked pussy was opening and closing, opening and closing.

Squeezing his deeply buried cock, then releasing. Squeezing and releasing. Squeezing and releasing.

His cock was throbbing really thick, then relaxing. Throbbing and relaxing. Throbbing and relaxing.

Deep inside of me.

Mmm! Perfect!

I broke our kiss to sexily, seductively, and very erotically coo in his ear, “I did promise that I would kiss you ALL over!”

I slowly slid my body down along this perfect specimen of raw, naked sexual masculinity, so spectacularly standing before me. This hot black naked stud is MY husband! MINE!

Mmm! Perfect!

As my Ted stood before me in the shower, my soft but hungry loving kisses moved down his neck, down his absolutely perfect black abs, down his well-muscled ribs, down onto his belly button -- which the head and shaft of his big hard black cock was touching, every time it throbbed.

Mmm! Perfect!

When I kissed the perfect dark mushroom head of his cock, he throbbed powerfully against my mouth.

Mmm!

I took a long, slow upward lick from his balls, up every yummy throbbing inch of his BBHBC (big beautiful hard black cock).

Then I finally kissed and licked his big perfect black cock-head.

Mmm!

A single precious drop of his sweet pre-come dripped out of his intensely throbbing cock, down onto my tongue.

Mmm!

That did it! I’m only human. I couldn’t take one more second of his playful teasing against my cock-starved mouth.

My mouth opened wide, and I hungrily sucked him into my mouth, inch by beautiful loving inch, and slowly down into my throat.

Ted slid in deeper and deeper into my throat, throbbing harder and harder. The harder he throbbed, the more hungrily I sucked him!

Mmm!

Yes!

This is why women have husbands. For moments exactly like this! To suck them, to enjoy them.

I hungrily sucked my sweet Ted in and out, in and out, in and out of my throat.

Mmm! PERFECT!

I knew at that moment that I love Ted. I love my husband with all of my heart, with all of my soul, and yes with all of my body, too. And the intense, insistent power of his cock-throbs in my mouth told me unequivocally that he loves me. As much as I love him.

And then with one last powerful throb, my Ted exploded!

He exploded into my mouth.

He exploded onto my tongue.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

He exploded onto my taste buds, which thoroughly enjoyed his sweet and oh so yummy flavor.

He exploded deep down my throat!

Mmm!

I gulped and gulped and gulped, not wanting to waste even one precious drop of his delicious sperm.

His sweet sperm flowing from his swollen brown balls, rushing up his nine-inch long black love tube, pouring into my mouth.

Pouring into exactly where all of his tasty sperm belongs!

Mmm!

I love being the wife of this wonderful, sexy man!

I feel like the luckiest woman on earth.

Mmm!

My Ted is sssooooooo handsome. He’s sssooo sexy!

My Ted literally could fuck any pussy he wants. He could have women lining up to suck on him.

I see the way so many other women look at him out in public, look him up and down so hungrily, the inquisitive look in their eyes as if to say, “won’t you please fuck me? Or if not, can I at least suck you all the way down to your balls? Please?”

But he wants MY pussy. He wants ME to ride on him. He wants ME to suck on him!

How lucky can one woman get?

When other women look at my Ted so hungrily, part of me feels so flattered that they want what I have. But part of me wants to scream, “Back off, BITCH! He’s MINE!”

When Ted finally stopped coming down my throat, a single drop of his sperm slowly streamed down the right side of my chin.

Happily for me, all the rest of his sweet, sticky sperm was on my tongue, in my throat, and slowing oozing down from the back of my throat, on its way down into my stomach.

Mmm!

I couldn’t stop smiling, even if I had wanted to stop! At that moment, I was the happiest bride you’ve ever seen.

Mmm!

And then it got even better!

***

Ted spun me around, and he gently pushed me up against the shower wall, my face to the tiles.

As I stood with my back to Ted, his big strong chocolate-brown hands held my ass cheeks open.

I reached back behind me, and I wrapped my left hand around his still-hard, still-throbbing cock.

I slowly guided him through my ass cheeks and into the back-side of my just- fucked, but still very hungry, pussy.

Ted gently removed my hand from around his cock. He pushed himself forward, through my ass and deeper into my hungry pussy.

Mmm!

I thrust my ass backward against him, to take him in even deeper, even faster.

His cock deep in me was so big so hard, so powerful, so masculine, so…..PERFECT!

With nine inches of very hard and very thick and very black cock easing through my ass and into my extremely appreciative pussy, throbbing and throbbing deep inside of me, I felt my entire face light up in one big happy smile.

Mmm!

I remember thinking that life doesn’t get any better than this. And thinking how very much I love this man. How very much I adore his cock!

Especially when it’s doggie fucking me this deep! And this good!

Mmm!

What woman in her right mind wouldn’t absolutely adore a cock that doggie fucks her so deep like this! That fucks her this good!

As he standing doggie-fucked me, over and over and over and over, I moaned softly and repeatedly: “I love you, I love you, I love you!”

Ted took a truly beautiful photo of that moment. Showing my big happy smile as he gives me a standing doggie fuck in the shower.

I should explain that Tina and I began taking photos of our sex – with each other and with various men – when we were both eighteen-year-old college freshmen. She and I still take pictures of all of the sex we have, together or with men.

Usually, we set the camera on a tripod, with the camera set in a 15-second or 30-second auto shutter/timer. We usually get between 200 and 400 photos from each sex session, depending on how long it takes for all participants to finish orgasming.

Sometimes, one of us will play spectator, to photograph each other going at it hot and heavy with someone.

Sometimes one of us will take “selfie” photos of the sex with our partners.

When we are done fucking each other senseless, we then pick out the ten to twenty best photos from each session, save those, and delete the rest from camera memory.

Ted took photos of last Tuesday’s shower sex. About twenty of them are sizzling hot, and I have shared those here on Lush.

In that shower last Tuesday, when Ted fucked me standing up, my moans of “I love you!” melted into happy tears of pure pleasure, and then into loud joyous yells of “Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, yes! FUCK me!!!”

My sweet, loving husband thrusted and throbbed in the back-side of my pussy, over and over and over again, in a wonderfully sexy and highly erotic rhythm. Until I felt my whole body trembling.

Mmm!

My orgasm was just seconds away. And no power in heaven or on earth could stop it now!

Mmm!

“FUCK me! Oh, I love you! I love you SO much, baby! FUCK me!”

As I shivered and trembled in one endless orgasm, I yelled “Yes, yes, YES! Yes, FUCK me!”

Trembling, writhing, purring contentedly, and moaning “FUCK me!” over and over and over again, I came hard all over my handsome stud of a man, my all male, all manly man, MY man, MY stud! MY husband!

I felt my eyes roll back into my head with the power of my orgasm, with the intense pleasure of loving my hot sexy husband, and of him loving me so much, too.

I came.

I moaned.

I came some more.

I yelled-out ecstatically.

I came still more.

Ad then, still breathing very heavily, I began to purr so happily. The purr of a woman so deeply in love and so completely in lust with her husband. The joyous, contented purr of a woman who has just had the perfect fuck.

The contented purring of a woman who has just been fucked SO hard!

The joy and ecstasy of a woman who has just been fucked so GOOD!

A woman who has just had the perfect orgasm.

Well, actually, four consecutive perfect orgasms.

Coaxed out of her by the perfect black stud, who has the world’s most beautiful and dreamy big black cock.

***

And then Ted had that final, most powerful throb. Deep inside of ME!

Mmm! So dreamy!

The throb that I know from sixteen months of experience, signals that my pussy is about to be filled to overflowing with his wonderful sperm.

Ocean upon ocean of that sweet, warm, wonderful sperm, the warm sticky male love-juice that tells me beyond any and all doubt, how very much my Ted truly does love me.

Sperm, so much glorious sperm, emptying endlessly from his balls into me.

Mmmmm!

I shivered again. I came again, just as his first explosion was ending and his second explosion was on its way.

He came again, and I came again. We came together. At the exact same moment. Perfect. Perfect love. Perfect lust. Perfect simultaneous orgasms.

My clit was in full-on orgasm. Perfect.

At the same time, so was my G-spot. In full orgasm. Perfect.

And so was his perfect brown cock. In full glorious orgasm, too.

Clit, G-spot, and cock. All coming together (pun intended) in intense orgasm at the exact same moment.

Perfect.

How did I ever get so lucky?

The sperm of the man I love with all of my heart – and with all of my body –sperm endlessly pouring from his swollen balls, up through his beautiful enormous black cock. Sperm exploding out of the man I love and filling deep into me.

Mmm!

Making me feel like the happiest, the luckiest, the most loved bride who ever lived.

And best of all, I get to fuck this perfect incredible stud of mine again tomorrow night. And the night after that.  And the night after that. And every night thereafter, forever and ever and ever, until the very end of time.

I get to have three or more loving and gentle, yet powerful, fucks a day, every day, from my hot stud-husband. I have a lifetime of more of his intense fucks ahead of me, fucks JUST like this one in the shower last Tuesday. Fucked this good. Every day. Forever!

Mmmm. PERFECT!

Was there ever a luckier, or a happier, bride than I am?

***

But as if all of that isn’t enough! Isn’t perfect enough.

Even better.

Once a week, I get to watch my Tina, the woman I love more than any other woman, my only female sex partner I’ve ever had, the woman I was referring to when I said I love pussy as much as I love cock.

Tina my friend and my beautiful sexy brunette lover for eight years now.

Once a week, I get to watch my sweet Tina’s face light up every bit as joyously as mine does. As my husband fucks her just as lovingly, just as wonderfully, just as deeply, just as powerfully, just as perfectly as he always fucks me.

Mmm!

I get to watch once a week, as the man I love makes the woman I love come just as hard as he always makes me come.

Mmm! I love it! I love her. I love him! I love them both sssooooooooooo much!

The man I love and the woman I love make each other so happy whenever they fuck together.

And it does my heart good to watch and listen to the two people that I love the most on this whole earth, thoroughly enjoying each other and pleasuring each other, that much. With that much passionate sexual energy toward each other. I love it! And I love them, individually and when they couple up.

I also get to eat and to fuck my sweet little brunette cutie Tina, too. Three times a week. Every week. Sometimes with Ted watching, although usually just Tina and me.

Mmm!

Two horny women who love each other deeply and completely, giving and receiving such sweet sexual joy together. With each other. And with my Ted.

Tina is engaged to her own spectacular stud, named Rod. He’s white. And oh my god he’s HOT!  

Tina has known Rod two years longer than I’ve known my Ted.

But the sexual relationship between Tina and me is the longest of the four of us, going back eight years now. Back to when Tina and I were both eighteen year old college freshmen with several of the same classes together. Back to when I first told her I wanted her, and the next day she told me she wanted me, too.

The day after we met at age eighteen, Tina and I fucked like crazed horny bunny-rabbits. We fucked away a whole afternoon together that first time. Which we have been doing for the whole eight years since then.

Our hunger for each other – Tina for me and me for her - hasn’t diminished one bit over the past eight years. In fact, the better we get to know everything about each other, sexually and otherwise, the hungrier we get for each other.

Just like Ted, Rod also has a very nice nine-inch cock. Not quite as thick as Ted’s. And not black like Ted, how I like my cocks nowadays. But also very beautiful. Just as Ted’s is so beautiful. Especially when Rod’s rod glows that sweet bright crimson when he is horny.

Mmm!

Rod’s big red cock is so beautiful to look at. So beautiful to hold. So beautiful to kiss. So beautiful to lick. So beautiful to suck. So beautiful to ride. Just like my Ted’s cock is so beautiful.

Mmm!

My Tina tells me that she can’t wait to spend the rest of her life riding Rod, as husband and wife. And who can blame her?

I get to fuck Tina’s man Rod once a week. As Tina watches us.

Rod fucks me almost as good as Ted does.

The only difference is that I don’t feel the love from Rod, nor the love toward Rod, that Ted and I have.  

That kind of spousal love is for Ted and me. For Tina and me. For Tina and Rod. But not for Rod and me.  Not for Tina and Ted.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I love Rod as a friend. And the sex with him is wonderful, so good. So very, very good. But it’s not the love a husband and wife feel for each other. Nor should it be. Because I’m married to Ted, and Rod will soon be marrying Tina.

Still, even without a husband and wife kind of love between Rod and me, my weekly fuck from Rod is always a true joy, and I never want that to end, either.

Life doesn’t get any better than this.

My life is perfect now. My life is complete and beautiful. And I can’t remember being happier than I’ve been these past sixteen months with Ted. And still with my Tina, too. And with Rod.

And especially these past four months. With this wonderful man’s ring upon my finger! Upon MY finger! Married to my Ted, to my soul-mate, to my magnificent black stud-god Ted!

I’m his and he’s mine!

I’m way luckier than I deserve.

Mmm. The sweet memory of that shower with Ted last Tuesday. I still dampen and breathe hard just thinking about it, just remembering.

His two sweet powerful fucks in my pussy (from the front and from behind). And his hot fuck down my throat too.

Mmm!

It all reminded me – as if I need reminding - just how truly lucky I really am now.

How loved I am, and how in love I am.

And how way above average my sex life is now.

I’m the happiest bride on earth. And by far the luckiest.

And I’m almost positive that I’m the most frequently fucked bride ever. 

Which is a big part of why I feel so happy and so lucky.

And I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Mmm! PERFECT!

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments