Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Room

"A stranded couple decide to enjoy an interracial fantesy that was a bit more than expected."

19
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Some times the best laid plans if things go wrong can end up with someone getting laid and getting more out of that then what was expected."

Okay, here’s the usual description of this post. Folks it totally fiction for people and places although the weather described might just have a hint of truth. Other wise it’s a product of an idle mind. Enjoy.

Chapter 1:

Life changing experiences can be in odd places and times. I had that feeling as I closed the door to room 641 that something big had happened.

A little background first. My wife Barbara and I met almost five years ago after both of us had gone through divorces.

I’m 5’7” and she’s 5’5” so in two inch heels were equal in height. She has B cup breasts, the sweetest rounded ass you can imagine and lovely, strong legs that I love wrapped around me.

As for me, my name is Ron, I like her keep myself in pretty good shape and I’m equipped with a dick that measures just over 7 inches.

We got married three years ago but haven’t had much time to celebrate. I’m involved in IT security while she’s fully engaged as a supervisor for a large company. Sometimes stress is our middle names.

She also has a problem with birth control, can’t take it so we have to be careful and only fuck bareback early in her cycle when she’s safe.

However this not a bad thing, a challenge actually but there is a good side. I showed her that if I fucked her in that wonderful shaped ass there was no need of a condom.

At first it was a trial but now she’s more comfortable although I don’t know if it ever could be for a woman.

One more thing, Barb likes challenges and some times can get pretty wild.

To liven up our sex lives, I’ve been bringing home interracial porn films and indulging in a fantasy mine; watching her being fucked by a black guy. So far it’s always been a dream, one I never thought would come true.

Chapter 2:

After three years we decided to finally take a vacation to a place that has no cell phones, Internet or TV. I did bring a short wave radio just in case we wanted to hear music and maybe some news.

I also told her we were going to fuck bareback so if she got pregnant we’d be starting our family. Talk about inspiration, that got us both excited.

However Mother Nature threw a spanner into our plans. The first part of the trip went well until we arrived where it was necessary to change planes.

Weather moved in and canceled all flights to where we were going. Fortunately the airline put us up in a near by hotel and that’s how we wound up in room 641.

After changing clothes it was off to dinner and afterwards we headed to the lounge. Being frustrated by the delay we both needed a drink or two.

With so many flights canceled the place was crowded but I found a table for us, ordered drinks and we settled down.

Soon after that a guy looking for a seat noticed we had one extra, walked up and said, ”May I join you.”

My wife looked up and was kind of stunned. Roger was a six-foot talk black man with an athlete’s body and a gentleman’s manners.

Without thinking I said, “Sure please join us.”

Well he sat down, complimented my wife on how beautiful she was then ordered a round for all of us.

Roger was also stranded but going to a different destination. He was a trouble-shooter for a corporation so had been sent out to fix what ever the problem was at one of the branches.

As we talked I could see Barb was taken with him. She started to squirm, a sure sign her pussy had gotten the message and was getting a bit wet.

Eventually he went to the bathroom.

Barb turned to me and said, “Ypu know that fantasy of your’s, well this might be the time to make it come true.”

I was a bit stunned but after thinking for a bit I said it was okay if I got to watch. The thought of actually watching a black man fuck my wife really got me excited.

Roger returned then I needed a bathroom stop. Coming back I could see he was gently running a hand up and down one of her arms and they were talking softly.

Now it was Barb’s turn for a bathroom stop. After she was out of earshot I turned to Roger and said, “Tonight you just might get lucky.”

He was a bit shocked but I assured him that it was okay as that was something both of us wanted.

Once Barb returned it was like the moth flying into the flame. Soon after she sat down I mentioned we should go up to our room and get out of this crowd.

They both agreed, Roger extended hand to help her up and off we went.

Chapter 3:

Back in the room we had a couple of drinks then she sat down on the side of the bed. He headed off to the bathroom and she came over to me.

Giving me a serious look Barb asked, “Are you alright with this?”

I said sure and got ready for a good show. Telling her no wouldn’t have done any good and I could see by her eyes that Roger was a prize she had to have.

Anyway after he got back she headed off to the bathroom then Roger had a questioning look on his face.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

“I think she wants you to fuck her and it’s okay with me,” I said. “This is one night you can be sure you’ll get lucky maybe more than once.”

He was a bit stunned at how direct I was but smiled at his good fortune. He did ask about condoms but I told him we didn’t have any and bareback would be just fine.

Shortly afterwards Barb came back out of the bathroom. This time she was only wearing a robe and sat down by Robert.

Taking his cue he leaned over and kissed her. Soon the robe was gone revealing her wonderful body with C size breasts, a well-rounded ass and long powerful looking legs.

What’s not to like.

Then she got down on her knees and unzipped his pants. Boy did she get a shock as his cock was a bit longer than mine but way thicker.

However it was a bit too late for her to back out of this.

She reached out, held his dick and put the head into her mouth so she could suck on it and his dick started getting longer and harder.

All this time Robert had taken off his shirt then got his pants off.

He had her stop so he could get his shorts out of the way and then she resumed sucking him. After he had enough he laid her back on the bed and got beside her.

Now there was much kissing as well as rubbing her breasts, kissing and sucking on her tits before sending his free down to tonight’s target, her pussy.

After rubbing that and finger fucking Barb was breathing heavily as she had her first orgasm. Then he let her catch her breath before proceeding.

Moving down her body it was time for some tongue action. That not only got her going and then her body stiffened, legs straightened out for another orgasm.

Now it was time for the main act. That’s when I remembered she was midway through her cycle, not the best time for unprotected sex but I knew there was no stopping her now.

I don’t think any of this registered as she was lost in her passion. As he slid up her body she reached down and proceeded to guide the head of his dick to her pussy’s entrance while keeping her legs spread.

As he began to push his way into her she groaned, gasped and gave out with some ‘ouches,” In and out, then relax, push further in and repeat the cycle,

Soon his balls were slapping her ass cheeks as he got all the way up into her. This surprised me as I didn’t know if he would be able to get all the way into her.

Now she relaxed just a bit but as Robert began his in and out motions I could see it was a mix of some pain, discomfort and pleasure. Fortunately she finally loosened up so it was a bit easier to take all of him.

On and one they went, his black ass going back and forth between her legs and sometimes up and down. She was grunting with her eyes closed during this time and had another orgasm.

Then the intensity of his motion began to increase as he started really pounding her into the mattress. For her part the breathing became shorter.

Finally he let out a groan as he pushed as far into her pussy as he could and send his load deep into her. She kind of stiffened and was gasping during this time but afterwards they both relaxed and held on to each other.

Unlike me he managed to get hard again right away. So she had him pull out, roll over so Barb could ride his dick.

Once again their motions matched each other and both were working as one. Like before she was having orgasms and responding to his stimulations.

Finally he took hold of her hips and pushed down as hard as he could. She gasped, he groaned and put another load of cum deep inside of her while she responded with an “ouch.”

After some cuddling and a passionate good-by kiss she headed off to the bathroom to drain his cum out of her. Robert got up, dressed, thanked me and left. Later we had some intense sex before getting some sleep.

Up in the morning and off to catch our flight although something else might have been caught. As left the room I had a feeling that night had been a bit more special than we thought.

We had a week of great sex and some quality time to relax and just be with each other. I even got to fuck her in the ass a few times.

After returning home we waited to see what happened. Two weeks later she used an EPT, which was positive so I had a pregnant wife.

Now the question is who was the father. However I had a good idea but we weren’t about to abandon the child growing in her.

Almost nine months to the day she gave birth to a little girl with brown skin who we both fell in love with. I managed to get one of Roger’s cards so sent him a picture of the baby with no return address but said thanks for giving us this little angel.

Now it’s a couple of years later and Barb has been suggesting we might want to consider another one.

I’m thinking, ‘oh boy,’ here we go again. This time I’ll be sure not to let fantasy become reality so there won’t be any question who the father is.

Published 
Written by DrkMan99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments