Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

"Haley rewards her lover for a night of sexual bliss."

18
8 Comments 8
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Side by side they slept right where they had collapsed from their final coupling, the third of the night. For Haley, it had been a moment of reawakening, a renewal of the satisfaction that she craved as a woman, Anthony had taken her in ways that now other lover had ever done. His large black cock had given her pleasures that she had only dreamed of; she had lost count of the times that her lover had brought her to climax last night.

Still sore from her previous encounters, she sought a way to reward Anthony for the heights that he had taken her to as he made love to her. Carefully she slid free of his embrace. Anthony stilled with the disruption but it was not enough to rouse him from his slumber. Good, she thought, it will give me time to make things perfect. Now it was her turn.

The morning's first light allowed Haley the opportunity to admire the man whom she had so recently given herself to. Anthony was in his mid forties , but yet he had the body of a younger man. his ebony skin highlighted the toned muscles below. She caressed his toned physique, drinking in his magnificence. Most impressive was his large cock. Even flaccid, Anthony was much larger than her ex-husband at full arousal. Gently she took her lover into her hands.

Tenderly she began to kiss her lover's most intimate part before allowing it to slip between her lips. The soft moan that escaped from Anthony told her that, in that tranquil state between sleep and being awake, her was enjoying her efforts. Slowly Haley took more and more of him into her mouth, allowing him to slip in and out with little resistance. His cock began to stir inside her, growing harder as she increased the pressure of her lips against his flesh. His increased moans served as her inspiration.

As Anthony grew harder his breathing grew deeper. Before long he was fully aroused. Missing the wine that had dulled her reflexes last night, Haley was unable to take his full length into her throat. This seemed not to bother him at all. She cupped his balls in her hand as she nurse his incredible dick. Gently she manipulated them as her mouth made love to his swollen member with her mouth.

In response to her efforts, Anthony began to caress Haley's shapely ass. As incredible as it looked in a pair of jeans, it had been even more appealing covered only by the purple thong that she had been wearing when her bent her over the table and taken her. Now completely bare, he took his time in enjoying her tempting derriere. As Haley parted her legs for him, Anthony gently moistened a finger with the juices that once again flowed freely from her pussy. Careful not to cause any discomfort to anything that might still be sore from their previous encounters, he used her moisture to slowly massage her forbidden orifice.

Haley continued to suck his huge cock, combining her oral efforts with the pumping of her hand. Anthony was fighting the urge to thrust himself deeper into her mouth. The finger caressing her ass felt strange, but not in an unpleasant way. He was slowly relaxing her, getting her comfortable with anal play. He was gentle with her, keeping her opening well moistened to ease his eventual entry.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

She slowly began to push back against his probing. For the first time Haley felt a finger slide up her ass.

Anthony's excitement was building, that much she could tell. Once again she wrapped his balls in her hand, enjoying the feeling as his testicles spasmed, beginning the process of transferring his juices into position for her to bring about his ultimate release. Rarely had she allowed her ex-husband to cum in her mouth and never had she been willing to swallow his load. With Anthony she had decided the time had come. She determined to experience something new. She intended to not let a drop go to waste. She was also considering another first. Anthony was even now getting her ready for that experience.

Haley cried out as a second finger opened her further. Even so she continued to meet his probing with thrusts of her own. Haley wanted to give herself to him in any way, every way that he desired. Soon she would let his large ebony shaft to take her virgin ass, but before that happened, she still had a task to complete. She increased the intensity with which she he was sucking her lover. Her tender cupping of his balls grew rougher while also increasing the fervor of her oral efforts. It would not take much longer, she knew.

The moans escaping from his lips grew louder, his breathing deeper. There was no doubt that he had fully awakened and was savoring her attention.

"Don't stop now, please don't stop," His voice betrayed the hunger for relief that Anthony needed. "I'm going to cum"

His voice quivered as he spoke. He was unable to restrain the urge to thrust now. His fingers probed deep into her tight asshole as his cock now thrust deep into her throat. Haley offered no resistance as the hot jets of his seed left his body. Fighting against her instincts Haley allowed the salty semen to slide down her throat. At last his taut body relaxed, his appetite satisfied by Haley's efforts. In response he removed both fingers from her ass and them re-entered her with a single digit.

Her head resting on his thigh, Haley once again lightly tongued his cock relishing the taste of his fluids as she cleaned her lover. In return Anthony continued to finger fuck her asshole, no longer showing any mercy to her sphincter. She was easily accommodating his attentions now. Before the weekend was over, he intended fuck his young partner in the ass, it was simply a matter of getting her to relax and become comfortable with her deepest animal desires.

For her part, Haley wondered what experiences lay ahead. There was little doubt in her mind about what he intended for her. She was nervous, yet she found it ar ousing as well. Her pussy was already sore from his efforts, she had taken him with her mouth, and that only left a single avenue left for him to travel. That was a treat that she would reserve for later on. For now she would be content with him watching her. Haley laid back into her pillows. Gently she brought herself to another orgasm under Anthony's watchful eyes before drifting back off into Orpheus' arms.

Published 
Written by Lonelymommy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments