Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur - Part III

"Dani becomes a masseuse and a Unicorn"

58
16 Comments 16
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Dani stepped aside and watched Will undress. He seemed confident and unabashed. Stripping off his white t-shirt and then his white trousers he turned sideways and pushed down his white underwear. She immediately saw that he had everything to be proud about. His physique seemed almost perfect; not an ounce of fat on him. Will was all muscle. But her focus was not on his physique; it was on his huge cock. She had seen a lot of erections in her time, but Will’s stood out by a mile! Denny’s was just over five inches, as measured by herself, or almost six inches, as measured by Denny. Whatever, their viewpoint, Will’s was much bigger, and with a wider girth. And that excited her the most. She had had a very thick one before, it wasn’t all that long, but it was thick. It had stretched her, and she still felt it the next day. Dani liked to know that she had been fucked hard!

He turned and put his hands on his hips. He was posing. She smiled. Yes, he had much to be proud about, and the truth was that she was imagining it inside her, but she wasn’t going to feed his ego.

“On the table then!” she said impatiently.

He walked across to a side table and picked up a pillow. “I need something to rest on and cushion me,” he told her as he laid it across the middle of the table. Will climbed on and lay face down with his groin resting on the pillow.

Dani picked up the oil bottle and move around to the top of the table. Putting some on her hand, she rubbed them together and then began to massage his shoulders. It was her first time touching dark skin. Touching any man for the first time was always exciting, but touching a Black male for the first time took things to a higher level. She knew it would be different for both of them if it became sexual. He would be possessing her and giving her his seed, and she would be submitting to him. She could already feel a wetness between her thighs.

Silently she ran her hands up and down his back. Her size made it impossible to reach right down to his waist without pressing against the top edge of the bench. She realised that her groin was touching his head at times, as she stretched right down. Will didn’t say anything, but she knew that if he raised his head her groin would be in his face. He would be able to smell her arousal, and even taste it, if he so wished.

After a while, she moved away to concentrate on the lower half of his body, beginning with his buttocks. Like the rest of his body, they were muscular; she imagined herself gripping onto them with her hands as he pounded her. His thrusts would be hard and deep; deeper into her than any other man had been. But her real concentration was on his huge testicles. His legs were spread, and his hips raised by the pillow. She wanted to touch them; cup them in her hand. She couldn’t help but think about the volume of cum that he would deposit inside her given the chance.

However, Dani resisted the temptation. Even when she began massaging his upper thighs, she kept her fingers away from them, turning her attention to his muscular thighs instead. She imagined them pressed against her as he fucked her from behind. It was her favourite position, one that Denny didn’t do enough of these days. Will would probably hurt her though. He was bigger than any man that had fucked her in this position. His thrusts would be harder and deeper. She would be sore afterwards, in more ways than one, she knew that. Denny liked to pull her hair, slap her bottom, and call her names. No doubt, Will would do the same but with more roughness. He would probably call her a slut and a whore as well, but he would mean it.

Moving onto his feet, she placed the sole of his foot against her thigh. Now his flesh was so close to her sex again. Dani could feel wetness down the inside of her thighs. She had never been as aroused as this before. After a few minutes of foot massage, Will suddenly turned over onto his back. “Chest and thighs please.”

Dani stood back and just stared at him for a few moments. His erection looked even more impressive now, pointing directly at the ceiling. Now, she envied Sam, really envied her. She had this man all to herself; his cock was all hers. She must be having lots of earth-shattering orgasms on a regular basis.

“Well, come on then get on with it!” Will snapped, bringing her back to reality.

“W… what do you want doing?”

He smiled at her. “I have a lot of stiffness everywhere; it needs care and attention.”

Suddenly she was on the back foot once again. She had been in control, and now the roles were reversed once again. She reached for the bottle again and squirted some oil into her hand, rubbing them together as she moved to the top of the table. This time she massaged his chest without stretching right down to his stomach, but all the time her focus was on his cock. Unlike Denny, he was circumcised. Its head was large and swollen. The thick shaft had bulging veins, and there was no bend in it. Denny’s had a slight bend.

Hanei
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hanei

After a few minutes, she stepped away and moved to the middle of the table and began massaging his stomach. Once again her fingers were tantalisingly close to his cock. It was almost as if it was calling out to her to hold it; to wrap her hand around it and feel its hardness and its strength. Will lay there in silence watching her, smiling smugly. It annoyed her in a way, but she could understand him. She could feel her wetness from her arousal, and she knew enough about men to know that the slightest touch would bring precum.

The silence seemed to last for an eternity as the massage continued and then Will spoke. “You can touch it if you want, I don’t mind!”

It made her smile.

“I would reciprocate,” he said softly. “I am good at oral. You can ask Sam if you don’t believe me.”

This made her laugh. “Yeah right! I’m going to check with your wife if you are good at oral sex. Do I look as though I want my eyes scratching out?”

Will laughed. “I’ve told you already, we have an open marriage. She enjoys sharing me with other women.”

This time Dani laughed and shook her head. “Well, I’ve heard the one about my wife doesn’t understand my needs, but that takes the biscuit.”

“It’s true. Sam likes… “

Suddenly the door opened, and Sam walked in. “Sam likes what?”

Dani stepped back, and then Will started to explain. “I told Dani that you would be okay with her touching my cock.”

She had a smile on her face as she walked around the table to her. Her hand gripped Will’s erection as she turned and spoke. “It’s true, I don’t mind.”

Dani began to relax.

“Come on, take hold of it. It won’t bite!”

She laughed nervously.

“Come on Dani, take hold of it, I don’t mind.”

Dani found herself stepping closer with an outstretched hand. Sam moved her hand away and made room for her.

“Bet you’ve never had your hand round one as big as this before, girl?”

“No,” she responded as she smiled.

Sam stepped closer, reached out and held his testicles. “Will loves this,” she told her, as she wrapped her around Dani’s and began to move it up and down. “Two women taking him in hand.”

Sam let go leaving her to move her hand up and down on her own. Will suddenly groaned.

“See what I mean?”

Dani nodded. “You… you are okay about sharing Will then?”

Sam put her arm around her waist. Her hand was cold against her naked skin. “Yes,” she answered. “I enjoy watching another woman receiving pleasure from him. He’s good… very good, makes me scream my head off and I like to see others doing the same.”

Dani was bemused by it all. “And if I wanted to fuck him?”

Sam pulled her closer. “Nothing would give me greater pleasure than watching Will fucking you,” she responded as her hand slid over her bottom.

Dani enjoyed her touch. Her fingers stroked her bottom and then moved under her, and between her thighs.

“You’re wet,” she said softly as her fingers touched her sex.

Dani stopped masturbating Will in the excitement.

“Why don’t we take this to the bedroom?” Sam suggested.

Dani looked at her. This was new territory. She had never had any sexual feelings for another woman before but suddenly she found herself highly aroused. Will’s cock was still in her hand; hard and ready for her. She wanted it; needed it in fact. Sam’s fingers slid along her grove under her as she adjusted her stance. Sam’s fingers penetrated her. Only men had touched her like this before; rough, large, thick fingers exploring her, digging deep, but Sam’s were slim and gentle.

“Come on, let’s get you to bed and take care of you,” Sam told her.

Dani looked at Will and then turned back to Sam. “You mean both of you?”

She nodded. “Yes, both of us.”

Her jaw dropped. Suddenly Will’s feet touched the floor as he stood up. “Yes, we’ll both take care of you,” he told her as he put one arm around her shoulders and the other under her knees.

With one swift movement, she was lifted off her feet and held tightly against his body. “Come, my sweet,” he said. “Let’s make a unicorn of you.”

“Unicorn?”

Will looked into her eyes as he smiled. She could feel his erection pressing into her thighs. “We’ll show you.”

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments