Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big One

"The head of his dick popped into my throat, and I could feel his belly and pubic hair on my lips as he sawed back and forth in my mouth."

10
1 Comment 1
427 Views 427
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"True events with more to cum."

I wandered around the middle square of video booths, checking out the ones with glory holes for several minutes. A few other men were doing the same or just leaning on the walls and watching. One of them was a clean-cut, handsome black man who asked me if I was “looking for some dick.” I thought about a positive response for a moment and then wandered on. I wasn’t sure who to trust.

I walked into a booth with a glory hole and checked out the booth next to the one I was in. An older black man was beating his meat. He had a nice average cock, about six inches long and skinny, liking black cock as much as I do; I stuck my hand through the hole and wiggled my fingers. He stepped up to the hole, sticking his cock through to the booth I was in. I held it in my hand and slid the foreskin back to lick the head of his dick.

“Suck it, white boy,” he whispered through the thin partition separating us.

“Yes sir, Master,” I responded and took the head in my mouth and sucked on it gently.

He quietly laughed as I slid my lips down his cock, taking about three inches or half of his cock in my mouth. I sucked a little harder. He started hunching back and forth as I sucked. He was fucking my mouth, and I sucked his peter farther into my mouth. He was at the back of my mouth, trying to get into my throat. I got as close to the wall as my nose would allow, and my lips were at the edge of the partition. I was so close that we were in the same booth.

I could feel the head of his penis at my throat and his pubic hair on my lips. I kept swallowing as I sucked. I tried to tilt my head to give him access to my neck. I could feel his dick swelling up, and I knew he was close to filling my mouth with cum. The head of his dick popped into my throat, and I could feel his belly and pubic hair on my lips as he sawed back and forth in my mouth. I was happy the partition was so thin. My cock was throbbing. I was delighted with a mouthful of black cock.

He had been fucking my face. Now that he was close to feeding the white boy his black man’s cum, he used minimal movement and kept his cock head in my throat. I was going to have to pull back to allow myself to breathe. I held onto what I had as he squirted cum down my throat. I didn’t get the full taste, and I missed the ropy feeling of his cum sliding across my tongue, but I was happy with the events, and my cock was still throbbing. I pulled back and breathed through my nose as I sucked him gently until he was soft again.

He zipped his pants like I did, and we exited our booths simultaneously. He looked at me, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

“Thanks,” I said to him. “That was good.”

“Anytime I can get a white boy to suck this black dick is a good time,” he replied and started for the entrance.

I turned in the other direction and wandered the hallway more. My dick was still hard.

I wandered around the hallway after the older black man, and I parted company. The handsome young black man who had asked me if I was looking for a dick was still leaning against the wall. I looked him over and moved on. He still made me nervous. I didn't want to run into a police officer in the arcade. A few others, both white and black men, were doing as I was. We were all wandering, hoping to hook up with what we wanted. Me, I wanted more cock to suck. Feeling the old man's pubic hair brushing my lips as he filled my throat had me more excited than ever.

I rounded a corner just as a light appeared over a booth, indicating it was in use. The door was closed completely, indicating that the occupant didn't want company in his booth. I went back around the corner and entered the adjoining booth. I left the door open about eight inches to signal others that it was ok to join me in the booth. I thought if the handsome young black guy joined me in the booth, pulled his zipper down, and exposed his black dick to me, then he wasn't a police officer, and I would be happy to service his cock.

I put a few tokens in the machine to start the video. I sat down in the chair provided and looked through the glory hole to see a stocky black man rubbing his crotch. He saw me looking at him and smiled at me. Ok. He looked good, so I stuck my hand through the hole and wiggled my fingers at him. 

When I pulled my hand back, he turned towards the glory hole and unzipped his pants. He pulled out a horsecock That made my mouth water. He skinned back the foreskin and shook the purple head of his dick at me, grinning all the while. Dang, it was big. I was drooling as I admired his cock. 

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

He stepped up to the hole and stuck that big purple head through the thin partition. I immediately licked it. I had to open my mouth wide to get that big thing in a position where I could suck it good. It filled my mouth as I sucked it like a baby sucking a tit.

That cock had to be nine or ten inches long, maybe two or two and a half inches thick. I was struggling to suck the head, and maybe one or two more inches he managed to get in my mouth. He pushed more cock through the wall until he was against the partition. There was no way I would feel his hair against my lips.

I raised my butt out of the chair provided for patrons and started taking my pants off, and dropped them on the sticky floor.  I thought about all the sticky cum deposited on the floor and walls. This place was filthy as any arcade that catered to cocksuckers like me. This big black cock had me so excited I just had to get naked. I took off my shirt and dropped it on the sticky mess.

Standing there bent over with my naked ass facing the partially open door, I continued to suck that big cock. I had one hand against the wall for support, and the other held onto the horse cock. I couldn't get my fingers to close around the cock. It more than filled my hand. I suck harder. I was in love with this guy's cock. I wanted it in every hole.

I stopped sucking and turned around with my backside to the glory hole. I bent over and reached behind me to take his massive cock in my hand. I guided it to my asshole and backed up against it. When I got it and myself in position, I shoved myself back against his dick. The only lube on it was from my mouth so that he would almost dry.

That cockhead pushed through, and I felt my sphincter tear. The pain was fierce, but the head was in my ass. I went back more, and more cock slid in me. It hurt so bad, but I didn't care at that time. I just wanted him in me.

I kept backing up until my ass was against the wall, and I had all nine or ten inches inside me. He pulled back a little and pushed it back in slowly at first. Then he picked up the pace, drilling me hard and fast. My dick was soon dripping fluid as that big thing massaged my prostate. That's the best kind of orgasm. 

He fucked me hard for two or three minutes and then slowed the pace. Now, he was barely moving back and forth, in and out. He was filling my ass with black man's cum. It's just what I wanted. I could feel his cock pulsing as he deposited that seed in me. He finally stopped and pulled out of my torn ass. I turned the chair around and sat down facing the door. I sat there with my butt leaking cum on the seat. My ass hurt, but I enjoyed the fuck anyway. I would do it again as soon as I could.

I sat there, dressed only in shoes and socks, getting myself together as the door opened. The handsome black man, who I thought might be a police officer, entered smiling. 

"Leandre told me he fucked your brains out," he said.

"Oh, hell yes. He did me good," I replied

The young man unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice, average, seven-inch black cock.

"Maybe you need a good face fuck now,"

"You know I need it if it's a black man face-fucking me." My dick was still hard, and the head was covered with precum. I leaned forward in the chair as he approached. He grabbed my head and shoved his dick in my face.  I took his cock in my mouth, and his face fucked me hard.

He sawed in and out while I sucked as hard as I could. Every few strokes, he hit my throat hard. I managed to control the gag as he held my head so I couldn't escape. 

He had left the door open so anyone in the hallway could see and hear what we were engaged in. I heard them talking and laughing about me getting it good. That was ok with me. These guys would know what I wanted the next time I frequented the arcade. They heard me telling the young man to cum in my mouth so I could taste it.

He only lasted a minute or two before filling my mouth with several shots of cum. I loved the slightly salty taste and roopy feeling as it slid across my tongue. I continued sucking gently as I knew he would be sensitive. He pulled his shrinking cock from my mouth and complimented me on my cock sucking abilities.

"You can suck my cock any time you want," he said as he left the booth.

My dick, still hard and oozing precum, needed attention. I jerked it several times, and right away, it started spewing cum. I caught it all in my left hand. Licking it from my hand, I enjoyed the taste. Not too bad, just not as good as another man's cum.

Published 
Written by gdwilburn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments