Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shari discovers her soul, and big black cock too!

"Shari likes her cocks huge and black"

38
13 Comments 13
75.5k Views 75.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
When I brought home the adult video with a guy named Lexington Steele in a series of Interracial scenes, I didn't know it would change both my longtime GF Shari's life, and mine along with it.

Shari loves sex. And she's great at it. She has no problem with any aspect of it; oral, anal, threesomes, exhibitionism. Her only complaint is when a mans dick doesn't measure up. She's polite, but her enthusiasm is noticably lower. Conversely, when a man has a large cock, she gets excited, and its obvious.

So upon seeing this video, she was driven to find out more. She bought more interracial tapes, and damn, all the Black guys had cocks like thoroughbreds. I mentioned to her that the Black guys I played college football with, were for the most part, similiarly endowed. It was only a matter of weeks before she had to conduct some field research of her own.

We pick up singles and couples here and there, maybe 3 or 4 times a year when the situation presents itself. And we take turns with the singles; a guy then a girl, etc. It was her turn, and she was going to try something different. At a busy sports bar on a friday night in the middle of summer in san diego, her odyssey began. She wanted to go it alone, she let me know. Sort of. So I gave her space, walking outside and down the block a hundred yards or so. She remained at the bar alone, appearing solo suddenly to the tall Black Man she'd established eye contact with. He sat at a table with another couple, the proverbial third wheel.

A few minutes after I left, she approached the man whose name turned out to be Darren. "Do you have a light?" she inquired. He informed her he didn't smoke. "Oh, well, I have one right here!" She showed him the lighter she held in her hand. "Would you like to come outside and talk with me while I smoke?" Shari doesn't smoke, cigarrettes anyway, and she borrowed the lighter from a smoky white guy to her left at the bar who thought he was getting lucky, till he watched her walk out with his lighter and the 6'3" dark skinned Black fellow.

As they exited, Shari suggested they sit in the car, since what she would be smoking, isn't exactly legal. She led him to the car and I could hear her giggling and laughing with nervous excitement half a block away.

She got in the car and leaned over to unlock his door. He barely had the door closed and Shari was making her move. "I didn't really want to smoke anything. What I really wanted was this..." and she reached with her left hand and grabbed his cock through his pants as she awkwardly attempted to undo the belt with her right. Darren knew this was no ordinary smoke break, and he immediately helped her undo and lower his pants, releasing his already hard cock. She didn't even bother with a kiss, as she lunged across the stick shift and raised one knee onto her seat.

By the time I walked by - no more than 10 or 12 seconds after hearing the doors slam - Shari's head was bobbing up and down furiously. I walked a bit passed the car and looked back, and Darren's dark right hand was now resting atop Shari's blonde hair. She was so excited she skipped over a lot of her normal head giving extras, like licking and sucking the balls, and licking up and down the underside.

She was churning up and down with an adreneline fueled energy that doesn't appear everyday. Darren was enjoying his luck. I could see he reclined the bucket seat, and was busy with his left hand exploring Shari's wonderous body. Shari was making quite a mess as Darren moved from her tits down under her skirt. And it was this venture that triggered him. Shari, as is her usual way, was out in a little black knit mini with nothing under it but a push-up bra. No panties, ever. When he felt her shaved smooth pussy uncovered, he freaked. "Damn Girl, no panties! You are wild!"

And 30 seconds later he was gushing cum all over the place. Shari said after he felt her bare pussy, he tightened his grip and took hold of her head by her long blonde mane, and began pumping his hips, thrusting his cock up as he held her head down. Fucking her mouth and driving his cock deep down her throat as the first load of cum shot down into her. He let up enough for Shari to rise up and swirl her tongue around the head as the seemingly endless outpouring of cum shot out. She rubbed the still shooting cock around her lips and then cheeks, plastering her face with his huge load. As he wound down a full minute later, she returned the cock into her mouth and sucked deep and intensely on it, drawing out the last drops. A few minutes later, I watched Darren's door open and him get out. He walked back across the parking lot half bent over. Before he left, Shari had a question. "Do you always cum that much?" She had to know. He said he hadn't had sex for a week, and when he's excited by a surprise like this, he cums more.

He said he hoped she wasn't disappointed by his cock, since she mentioned this was the first Black cock she'd ever seen or touched in person. She wasn't. She started the car and pulled out into the street, spotting me and pulled over. She had a shiny slick, residue staining her face around her mouth even after she wiped the excess away after he left. And she was in no condition to drive. After a few dozen yards she pulled over and we switched seats. She was absolutely glowing, beaming with excitement.

I said "Well?" as I closed the car door, and she spoke frantically for 20 minutes all the way home. His cock was BIG! she said. And very thick. So thick, she couldn't perform her nose to the pelvis deep throat that she loves to awe guys with, without gagging enroute. Like a beer bottle she said, only harder. He was hard like steel the second it jumped from his pants. And his cock's skin had a smooth, silky like texture that felt really nice against her lips. His cum was thicker, and she'd never seen even 2 guys produce such a bounty. She let it gather on her face, and when she sat up, some dribbled down her chin and fell between her tits, so she massaged it in. She let it dangle in gooey threads hanging off her chin and face as she spoke to him, made a few silly jokes and said good-bye. She actually said, "Thanks for letting me suck your big Black cock!" as he left. Only then did she wipe her reward - as she sees it - from her face.

And the Black cock cum monster was born. This was about 7 years ago. Over those years, Shari has unleashed herself on many a pleasantly surprised Black guy. The element of surprise always adding to her reward, at least in her mind. About a year ago, she decided it was time to take the next step. She wanted to get fucked royally by a HUGE Black stud. She said she wanted the first time to be with an extraordinarily well hung dude. A foot long and like a coke can around, preferably attached to a tall dark, muscular athletic Black Guy. And she wasn't afraid to go looking. We went to a night club called 'Club Tropics', a place for dancing and drinking where the patrons are mostly Black. She would be out there on the dance floor for hours, dancing with guy after guy. Each guy, she'd practically jerk off through his jeans in order to accurately size him up. She'd come running back finally all in a frenzy.

"The last guy was a MONSTER! His cock wrapped half way around his waist! I felt it move in my hand! Like it was twitching to get out!" She gave that guy head in the men's room while 4 or 5 others watched inside the stall with them and beating off. She ended up swallowing 6 guys loads that night cause she didn't want to mess up her face and go back out on the floor. She finally had the peices all fall into place this passed August in Las Vegas. Even more than she could have hoped for actually.

At a roulette wheel She sat in one of her typically short tight mini's with nothing under it. Her tits were falling out the top. Her shaved clean pussy exposed every time she sat, or got up, or moved her long legs, or bent over. And she loves to bend over.

A dark, very tall (6'7" she'd learn later)Black guy in a $400 sweat suit and a shaved head sat down next to her. I took a short walk. When I looped back 10 minutes later, Shari was resting her left hand on his very upper thigh. Ten minutes after that, he had his right hand on her thigh. I stood in back of them and watched as Shari gently took his hand and led it under her dress to make contact with her exposed, and now wet, pussy. Travis (his name) looked cool, yet shocked and stunned by her forwardness. But he began rubbing her pussy under the table anyway. Ten more minutes and they were leaving the table. Shari spotted me as she turned and called me.

Shari had become very comfortable asking (telling?) the Black guys she had stumbled upon that she had a BF, and he'd be coming along to join in. Or take pics of her sucking their cocks. No one ever objected. Sometimes I'd fuck her good and hard while she sucked them, it only enhanced her performance.

Travis had a suite upstairs complete with a sunken jacuzzi and bar. And as was obvious because sweat pants don't hide much, he apparently had a fully grown anaconda in his pants. Shari used this as a reason to stand in front of him and lean into him whenever we stood still...like near and on the elevator. People were staring, but that's just how she likes it. Shari loves being watched.

PaulinaaSaeEnz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaaSaeEnz1

She is a natural born exhibitionist. Always the first one naked when skinny dipping is mentioned. Never worried about someone seeing her while she performs head on her latest Black friend. We went inside the suite and it was nice. Made for decadant behavior. Shari wasted no time, removing her dress, leaving her in only her lacy ankle socks and pumps when Travis exited the bathroom. "You said `make yourselves at home' before you went in there!" Shari correctly pointed out as she moved to him. She pressed up against him and they kissed as Shari tugged his untied sweats down. She followed them to the floor, getting on her knees, while gasping and saying "Oh my God!" at the sight of his unveiled monster. It was not quite hard, but must have been about 14, 15" long and thick like her forearm. As she took it in her 2 hands she smiled and looked up at him. "Your cock must weigh ten pounds!" And she opened wide and crammed the head through her lips. Very soon, his cock was rigid, and even larger, pointing up, no longer heavy at all, but more like a steel support beam. She licked his balls and played coyly with it, slapping it on her cheeks and tongue. He spoke softly down towards her, encouraging her to have fun with it. She started trying to see how deep she could go, and he grabbed her by her hair and pushed her further down yet, till about 2/3 was down her throat. He then began fucking her mouth forcefully, and in seconds he was cumming like a geyser, draping Shari's smiling face in Cum. I have pics of it.

Travis urged her to rinse off in the jacuzzi, even offerred her a bottle of scope to rinse her mouth. After she rinsed and kicked her shoes off, she got in. Travis was already in, and remarkably enough, his cock never even hinted at relaxing. It stood outstretched and rock hard as he stood in the tub. Shari fell into him and wrapped an arm around him as they kissed deeply. With her other hand she grabbed his cock and stroked wildly.

"Your cock is so, so, I can't find the words... strong!" And she gazed at it in her hand, like the happiest slut alive. He kissed her again, as he did he sat her back on the ledge. Shari reflexivly opened her long, firm legs very wide. She loves to spread her legs excessively wide in a room where others are watching, and to appear overly inviting. He lowered himself down and licked at her clit for a minute or so as Shari responded as if he was really trying and the best ever. He raised up and took his cock in one hand, and Shari's neck in the other. Shari had already tucked her legs behind her elbows, and was holding her pussy open in anticipation.

"Anyone ever told you you have a beautiful pussy and clit?" She giggled

nervously and said `yeah' half embarassed. He leaned his body over her and pressed the head - which looked to be the size of a house cats head - against her pussy. He rubbed up and down, and pressed harder till her pussy grudgingly gave way, and he slipped into her. He let go of his cock and grabbed Shari by both shoulders, and steadily but forcefully drove his massive cock about half way into her. Shari was beside herself.

She thrashed about, appearing to be tortured, crying out about how big his cock is over and over. He started fucking her then, and each thrust attempted to dig deeper into her. Shari convulsed uncontrolably. Her eyes appeared to be rolling back in her head as he aggresively pounded the entire length into her. After about ten excruciating minutes, she changed. The agony had turned to ecstasy. And now Shari was welcoming his pummelling. He lifted her up, seemingly supporting her body with his rock hard cock buried in her. He fucked her standing in the middle of the tub for a minute before lowering her into the water.

She could tell he was getting ready to go again, and she begged for his cum on her face. Two minutes later, he obliged her. As Shari sat dreamily under his cock covered in cum, I watched her hands wander on him. And I knew what she was thinking. She rested her head on his thigh, one arm wrapped around his leg, the other massaged his balls. And it looked like some of the air had gone out of his cock. Shari rinsed her face and mouth, and he leaned to kiss her deeply. She shook his cock around in mid shaft like a hard rubber club. "Your gonna have to help me get it going again Baby, "

He said to her. She was sucking him in seconds. Then Shari took a long trip under him, where he stood with one foot out of the tub and the other on the bottom, between his legs. She licked and sucked his balls, then wandered with her tongue off of them, further behind him. He leaned onto his elbows forward, and Shari licked the pathway between his balls and asshole thoroughly. Soon, Travis was bent fully over, and Shari positioned behind him. She stood and bent over, her tongue out leading the way to where her hands held his butt cheeks apart. She plunged her tongue without hesitation, as deep as she could into his ass. And she kept it there, wriggling it about in him then all around outside, then back in again. Travis trembled and shook, his cock in his right hand getting hard again.

I decided it was my turn to have at her. So I took my already hard cock and got behind her, parted her butt cheeks and drove my cock deep into her ass. I know how the hot water loosens her up there, and she took it easily. She groaned from the pounding, but it was muffled by her face being buried and her tongue still in his butt.

And then the door opened. Four more tall Black guys came strolling in, and they seemed pleased, but not shocked to find a white slut there going crazy. I assumed it was a common thing since within 15 seconds, all four were naked, stroking there cocks. They were in Vegas as a part of the NBA's summer league, and two of them were actually taller and more hung than Travis. When I pulled Shari's head out of his ass and shoved my cock directly from her butt to her mouth, Shari didn't blink. She just swallowed and gazed around the room. Travis regained his compusure.

"Hey Guys, this is Shari and her BF Dave..." He introduced them to us, but we didn't catch any names. Before he was done with the formalities, they had their hands all over Shari, who was dizzy with delight. She groped at their cocks as they moved around her in a flurry of activity. Travis asked if he could try fucking her where I just did. And Shari smiled and said, "You can do anything you want!"

He sat on the first level, about 8, 10" of his cock sticking up through the water like the loch ness monster with one eye. He tugged Shari free from the others where she was having her breasts sucked and clit rubbed by 8 hands and 4 mouths. He stood her before him with her back to him, and instructed Shari to lower down onto his cock. He chided her, telling her to show these guys her stuff. Perform for them. And Shari loves an audience.

She leaned back and reached around with both hands to spread her butt open. He aimed the missile up and steadied it against her butthole. Shari climbed up onto his bench and straddled him, then pushed with the aid of gravity, his cock head into her tight ass. She took it in with seeming ease. All the guys cheered her on, stood around her watching, and beat off. They were all hard now. After a minute, she had the whole cock in her ass. Travis reached under her, took hold of her legs and bounced her up and down leaning her on his stomach. Shari looked like a rag doll. With Travis holding her legs spread just so, it was an inviting target, and soon, one of the 6'9" guys with a cock like a torpedo was positioning himself before her. Shari voiced no objections, even reaching to him, grabbing his cock and pulling it to her mouth for a quick suck. "Wow, that's a huge cock!" is all she said.

He pushed his way into her pussy rather easily. At least it looked smooth and easy. Shari shrieked like she was being electrocuted at first. They grappled on both sides of her, each trying to cram another inch of his massive tool into her. It was crazy with sound and motion, but after a few, they were both pretty much buried in her, moving in unison like 2 engine pistons. Shari blacked out for a bit I'd find out later, but rebounded to enjoy the stuffing of about 30" of thick black cock into her. Another guy moved to her face and muffled her cries by shoving his hard cock into her mouth, bringing the total to about 40". They took turns in her pussy. After about 3 minutes of wild pounding, the guy would pull out, and another would rotate in. Travis remained under her, and in her ass. After about there third turn, they'd move up and cum on Shari's face.

Later, they did the same thing to her butt. Travis laid on the floor, Shari impaled her pussy on him, and the took turns savagely pounding her ass. Each time they'd pull out of her butt, they'd slide around and shove their cocks directly into Shari's waiting mouth, as the next guy continued the ass pounding. This went on for about 6 or 7 hours. Each guy must have came 6 times. They took short pauses to smoke weed and drink champagne. But even as they smoked a joint, Shari would gladly suck someones cock, or lick someones asshole between her hits or sips. She was sore the next few days. Her lips were swollen and red, as were her pussy and ass. Would she do it again? Oh yeah!
Published 
Written by venus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments