Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rumour Mill

"Rumours are funny things. Not all are negative; some can be positively big…"

33
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Just an old story that might have happened to a young brown skinned man"

My first positive rumour was when at high school. An argument got out of hand between me and a much bigger boy than me. In his immaturity, he tried to punch me.

As he lunged, by accident he slipped, and our heads collided. He was knocked out. I felt nothing. Everyone at school started a rumour that I was a super fighter, nothing was far from the truth.

I was, it turns out, a pacifist or a lover and not a fighter. This first rumour, I didn't correct as it got me out of a lot of trouble with the other big boys.

The second rumour began at my first ever job as an adult. This office was at an old building. Things were always falling apart there. Poor heating, not enough electric sockets, etc. One day a door, that divided two departments, got jammed. Two janitors tried to open the door, but they failed. I don’t think they were trying that hard. They swore blind to everyone the door was jammed shut and in the meanwhile, we had to exit the building from the north and walk all the way around to the south entrance. A very long walk all due to one jammed door. They insisted that a special tool was needed and left the door jammed shut.

While they went off to get this mysterious tool, I decided this was a problem for me as I was trying to take it easy due to a sports injury on my ankle. Therefore, I tried to open the door. I realized that if you lifted the door and then twisted the handle it would open. Just like Aladdin standing in front of the cave shouting open sesame I managed to open the door.

When the janitors heard about this, they insisted that I must be some Hulk, as the door was sealed shut. This was another rumour I did not correct as I realized some managers were treating me with a lot more respect now.

A third rumour started because some people cannot tell people of colour apart. At a local Sports Club/community hall, my best friend and I would play football (soccer) every Thursday night.

We had a team of about ten regulars and some extra people that would come and go. The team was just average guys, with ages from anywhere between the early twenties to mid-forties. Just an average team, with one trophy to our name over the last five years of playing.

My best friend and I were the only two men of colour. We did not look alike except that we were of the same skin tone. One thing that stood out between us was that he had a huge, or perhaps better said gigantic penis.

To highlight our clear difference, my name is Sal, his was Amjad. I am 5’11 / 1.8M, and he was 6’1 / 1.9 M. I'm of average build, but he was a little stockier. Both have brown caramel skin and yes, I’ve only an above-average penis.

Somehow the rumour got out (in the community centre) that, I had a big penis.

At the Community Center, there were many clubs, groups and activities. One such club was the “all love club”. The “all love club” was what you would today be called the LGBTQ+ club. Back then it was the club for gays and lesbians to band together. Fight their injustices or have a place to be themselves.

We would join in their rallies and volunteer when they needed it. On Thursday nights though, the different clubs might bump into each other in the hallways, or the shared cafeteria, but mostly it was each to his / her own.

It was one such chance meeting at the cafeteria where the boys from the love all love club suddenly started taking a lot of interest in the soccer club, then at me. At first, I was very flattered, but one guy was taking a little bit too much interest. This guy was Jason. A white, tall and skinny gent. He liked to talk and hunt.

Jason began to hang out with us after the matches. Invite himself to some of our post-soccer meets.

One such night the football team were having a post-drink after a match some of the gay guys joined us. The gay guys knew how to party and brought their crowd along.

Naturally, Jason was there. He sat next to me all night. Normally I would leave as I was not a drinker, but one of the girls he brought along was simply beautiful.

Her name was Jenny. Jenny was cute, a little short, a little fuller figure, but her breasts were beautiful. Big and round with a deep cleavage that caught my attention.

I stayed around all evening just to speak to Jenny. In this regard, I had to thank Jason for bringing Jenny along and breaking the ice. Jason was in constant conversation. This meant it was easy to start a conversation with Jenny.

As the night went on somebody wanted Jason's attention and he disappeared giving me time to chat with Jenny alone. She was delightful company I was trying very hard not to look down at her cleavage. Luckily her bright blues eyes were more than enough to hold my attention.

Whilst Jenny and I, were talking one of the girls that Jason brought along, called Paula, interrupted our conversation, looked at me, then my groin and asked, “Is it true?”

I replied, “Is what true?”

“Is it true what Jason's said about you?” asked Paula

“What would Jason say about me?” I replied.

“Jason said that you have a very big cock” she said matter of factly.

I was shocked. This girl had one drink too many.

I said no “I'm not going to answer that”.

It was at this point that Jenny said, “Oh is it true? Is it you that they're talking about?”

From my puzzled face Jenny, quickly realized I had no idea what the rumour was, and kindly explained it all.

Jenny explained that Jason had it on good authority that I had a very large member and he aimed to find out just how big it was.

It all became very clear now why Jason and some of the guys were hanging around the football club.

What does one say in this situation I didn't want to say to Jenny what I was packing. But I did not want any more attention from Jason.

Taking a deep breath, not believing I was talking about my size to a stranger, but Paula should tell Jason that I'm no King Kong down there.

beckashy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckashy

Paula, just said, “Whatever” and went to get another drink.

I was instantly worried that Jenny would leave too, but she did not and we carried on talking.

Jenny explained that she never understood the fuss about big Cocks. She was more interested in what a guy could do with his equipment, than the size of his equipment.

This took the edge off me and I could relax and get back into talking and admiring Jenny. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and the typical British white China skin. Quite the contrast to my darker skin, black hair, and brown eyes.

It was time and the last orders were being called. Maybe it was a relief of knowing that Jason wasn't going to be hanging around anymore that I felt a sense of relief and more energy.

I told Jenny that I wasn't ready to go home just yet and did she want to maybe hang out for longer. Before I could wait for an answer Jenny just grabbed my hand and led me out of the pub.

The moment we got round the side to the pub I pulled her in wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I thought this is where the night might end, but there was a whole new match for me to play that night.

Jenny turned to me, “You did not drink anything tonight, right?” I hadn't drunk anything alcoholic that night or any other night.

“Not a drop”, but I knew I wanted to drink her. She throw me her keys and we jumped into her car and drove to her place.

As I drove and she gave me directions, I couldn't resist just putting my hand between her legs. As I drove, I rubbed her firm thighs. Rubbing from her knee, till a mere cm away from her pussy. Just teasing her. She put a hand over mine to pull me closer to her vulva but I resisted. She squirmed in her seat.

We finally got to her place and jumped out of the car. We hurried to her front door, but I could not wait. I stopped. Pushed Jenny against the cold wall, kissing her. I started feeling her up but then she got embarrassed and worried her neighbours might see.

We got inside and did the typical young British thing of offering tea.

We sat and talked again, till I could not take any more. I stood up. Jenny was still sitting down. I bent over her and put my hands in her hair, tilted her head up and kissed her. Deep kisses with tongues touching each other. Still kissing my hands would be either in her hair pulling or they'll be down around her throat gently pressing. Kissing still I would then move my hands down to cup one of her large breasts squeezing them and then back up to her throat. I lifted Jenny till she stood up, put her arms around her back and led her to the wall.

Pressing her body and face against the wall, I stood behind her and felt up her bum. I pulled up her dress, hooked my fingers into her panties and pull them down. Immediately I knelt, moved my head between her thighs and licked her pussy from behind. Kissing a bum and then back to her pussy. Licking the rear flesh, I replaced my tongue with fingers rubbing on her little clit. I stood up grabbed her hair and arched her back, my fingers still in her pussy. With my spare hand around her throat, I licked her ear and whispered that I was going to fuck her.

Whilst holding her and the tension of our bodies, we found ourselves back on the sofa, I bent her over. My hand was still in her hair, my finger deep in her pussy. I pulled my fingers back and forth, occasionally slapping her bum. Still holding her hair, I undressed quickly, naked I held my hard cock and jenny knew exactly what to do. She wrapped her hand around my cock and put it into her mouth. As she sucked, I held her hair, pushing Jenny’s head down. I could see her suck my cock.

“Good girl,” I said, “Suck my cock”.

I pulled her up, away from my cock and kissed her. I ask her if she was good, and she nodded and started to wank my cock. I leaned back and told her to get back to sucking my cock. She began to take me in deep.

It was at this point I noticed how different our skin colours were. How much of a contrast there was between her milky white skin to my darker brown skin.

My hand in her hair, I pulled her away and told Jenny to get naked. I watched as she got undressed. Her beautiful big breasts were amazing.

I got her to lie on her back. We kissed as I got between her legs and entered her tight pussy. I was not sure if I could, but I pulled her up while I was still inside her. Lifted her and we fucked standing up. Her arms are around my neck. I turned around and fell back onto the sofa.  Jenny started to ride me. I watch her breasts bounce. As they bounced, I squeezed them and gave one a slight slap.

I told Jenny to get off and open her legs. I think she thought I was going to fuck her again in the missionary position, but instead, I took a long lick of her pussy and started to lick her entrance, then her clit. Holding her arms by her side so she could hardly move. 

Jenny was wet, wet enough for her to be taken from behind. I got up and told her to stand by the wall, legs apart arse facing me. Once she did I wasted no time, grabbing her hips and fucking her from behind. Slapping her arse I as fucked her. Her knees bucked as she came on my cock. We fell back on the sofa as I fucked her doggy style. It was hard not to resist and tease her little rosebud. I put her arm around her back. Pumped even faster.

I could not take any more. I pulled out and sat on the sofa, where Jenny surprised me by sitting on the floor in front of me. Like a good girl, she put my cock into her mouth. I told her to look at me as she sucked my cock. Holding her hair back, watching her lips around my cock.  Jenny sucked away till I could no longer hold back. I exploded deep into her mouth. She sucked and licked up my cream mess. I pulled her up and sat her on my lap. Jenny nuzzled up into my neck where we rested, talked and eventually dosed off.

That is how my last rumour ended, or so I thought…

Published 
Written by Sal_Walker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments