Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redneck Fetish

"Brown and beautiful Simone had some odd jobs for her white contractor to do."

22
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this in response to a request on fetlife."

The first part of Simone that Ray saw were her toes.  He looked over from his digging to the edge of the pit, and there they were—brown, perfectly formed, and decorated with purple nail polish—in flip-flops.  Not cheap Walmart flip-flops but nice leather ones from a high-end department store.

Ray looked up.  The sun was directly over her head, so he only saw a shapely silhouette in a summer dress, large sunglasses, and a round, shady hat.

“You’re the waterfall guy?”

“Yes, ma’am.  I’m Ray Perkins.”

“Simone.”  She was sipping from a glass.  “You dig all this yourself.”

“Yes, ma’am.  I started yesterday.  This is where the tank for your water feature will be.  I should have the whole thing done in a couple weeks.”

“So, you’ll be here working every day?”

“Yes, ma’am.  Will you be stopping by?”  The house was unoccupied.  Simone and her fiancé Phil planned to move in after the wedding in a month.

“I think I will.” 

She turned to go, but Ray asked, “Uh, ma’am, would you mind if I got a drink from the hose every so often.”

“That’s fine.”

Ray watched as she walked away.  The closer she got to the house, the more he was able to make her out.  Her hair was in long braids decorated with wooden beads.  The yellow dress was thin and moved in the wind.  Each fluctuation of the fabric teased her form—round hips, tight waist, full breasts, long legs.  Ray could feel his cock swell in his mud-splattered jeans.

Simone paused on the steps.  She could feel his eyes on her.  She smoothed her dress with her right hand, letting the hand dwell on her butt cheek.  She wanted him to memorize her figure and hoped he would be fantasizing about her as he sweated in the hot sun.

The house Simone’s fiancé had purchased for them was empty.  As her flip-flops echoed on the hardwood floors, Simone recalled Phil proudly showing where the display cases would go for his action-figure collection.  He had also sketched out a video gaming area.  Apparently, a rich black guy can be just as big a pussy as a rich white guy.  True, Phil was kind, and he was a gentleman.  He would provide a good life for her, but Simone harbored a secret need that gnawed at her and demanded satisfaction.

Simone had a redneck fetish.

 

Her dad had been a hardhat who worked on big construction sites.  Sometimes she would go with him to work.  Even when she was a little girl, she was fascinated by the white guys who worked with her dad.  They had uneven tans, making their bodies weird abstract art.  Their tattoos shone brightly, and there were so many designs, from cartoon characters to naked women.  She could count every hair on a white guy’s chest and arms.  As she blossomed into womanhood, these sweaty white guys haunted her fantasies.

She lost her virginity to one of her dad’s coworkers.  Her folks were throwing a big party in the backyard, and Simone, sixteen and ripe, had lured Buck up to her room.  She picked Buck to fuck because he had a Confederate flag tatt on his bicep.  Somehow that made the whole thing dirtier, more forbidden.  This racist prick would have owned slaves if he had the chance, and Simone was going to let him break the seal on her throbbing black pussy.

It all went quickly.  As soon as they were in her room, Simone stripped off her clothes, and Buck followed her lead.  When she saw Buck standing there naked, his cock sticking out red and hard, Simone could feel the lips of her pussy swell.   She had no idea what to do, but it didn’t matter.  Buck was on her in a second.  His hard body pressed down on her.  His smell filled her nose.  She wished there was time to caress every muscle that rippled under his rough white hide.

Simone took a deep breath because she knew it would hurt when her cherry popped.  Buck thrust his cock inside her roughly, like a battering ram through a door.  The pain wrung tears from her eyes, but so did the pleasure.  His cock filled her gap.  She could feel every vein in it as it moved back forth inside her.  Simone watched the rebel flag wave as Buck gyrated his body with increasing force.

Suddenly, he pulled his dick out and pointed it at her.  A hot white fluid shot out of it and fell across her breasts and stomach.  Buck pumped the dick and stream after stream was added to the glistening splatter on her brown skin.  He dressed and left, but she laid on the bed for a while after.  Every cell in her body felt like it was glowing.

 

Simone topped the stairs and went to the master bedroom.  A window looked out on the back yard.  She watched Ray chopping at dirt with a pick.  Shirtless, covered in a mixture of sweat, dust, and mud, Ray had just the kind of body that made Simone pant with arousal.  As Ray raised the pick and brought it down hard, Simone could see every muscle in his arms, chest, and back move.  Ray wasn’t “cut” like a dude who spends every day at the gym; his muscles were the kind that came working every day in the hot sun.  She imagined how his muscles would feel when their bodies were pressed together, when her hands were rubbing his back, when her nails were digging into his skin as an orgasm rushed through her.

When Ray climbed out of the pit to get a sip from the hose, Simone checked out his jeans to see what delights might lie within.  His butt looked hard, like a girl could chip a tooth if she tried to bite it.  The bulge behind his fly was promising.  It had to be bigger than Phil’s.  Simone had managed to find the only black guy with a teeny weenie.

Ray slurped a drink from the hose, then raised it over his head and sprayed himself.  Water rained down on his bare torso, creating little rivers that traced unique paths over his rippling skin.  Simone raised her dress and was glad she had worn no panties.  Her fingers found her clit, thick with excitement, and rubbed.  By the time Ray walked back to his work, his wet body glistening in the sunlight, Simone had to slip down to the floor.  Lying on her back, Simone worked her clit and pussy with a savage desperation.  She came loud and hard, flopping on the floor like a landed fish.  She wondered if Ray had heard her screams of pleasure and if he knew they were for him.

Simone resolved that when Ray left for the day it would be with balls drained of every drop of fluid.

 

Ray looked at his work with pride.  The tank pit was ready and the pond prep was almost there.  He just needed to dig ruts for the pipes from the tank to the house.  Hearing footsteps, he turned and saw Simone coming toward him, extending a glass of lemonade.

She was wearing the hat and the flip-flops and nothing else.

Ray stood frozen, unable even to think.  Simone said, “You look like you need a drink.”  She handed him the glass, but it fell through his fingers.

“Oops, fumble-fingers.  I’ll get you another.”  She moved closer and licked sweat from his neck.  “Mmmmm.  I love the taste of something salty on my tongue.”

As she walked back to the house, Ray stared longingly at her brown ass, which was full but taut.  He could feel his hands on it, squeezing and slapping it.

When Simone returned with a fresh glass of lemonade, she was wearing the dress again.  She noticed the thick bulge in his jeans with satisfaction and anticipation.  It was an impressive bulge.

She handed him the lemonade.  “Enjoy.  Stay hydrated.  In this heat, a guy’s liable to start seeing things.”

 

The sun was beginning to set as Ray gathered his tools and put them in his truck.  The image of Simone walking away haunted his mind.  That was the finest ass he’d ever seen.  After she left him, he’d barely been able to work. 

His dick was shouting at him to go into the house and mount her.  His brain insisted that he stay outside.  Whatever game she was playing, it would likely end with him getting fired by her fiancé.  She was sweet, but he’d already bought the supplies for the job.  The debate between his two heads was intense, but he stood to lose thousands of dollars.  No piece of ass was worth that, he tried to convince himself.

Ray heard the back door shut.  Simone was backlit by the orange and red sky.  No hat and flip-flops this time.  She was standing in the yard naked.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

Simone silently lowered herself to the grass.  Lying back, she kept her eyes on his, but her fingers spread her labia.

Ray knew he should just get in his truck and leave, but he also knew he wasn’t going to do that.  He took off the t-shirt he had just put back on after working shirtless most of the afternoon.  Bending down, he unlaced his work boots. 

The strip show brought Simone’s fingers to her clit.  She loved watching a hot guy undress, and anticipation of her favorite part was making her blood pump faster.  Her tongue was nearly hanging out of her mouth as she watched Ray unbuckle his belt and shove down his pants.  In her head, she heard a drumroll.  Then, pow, his erect cock popped up like an x-rated jack-in-the-box.  The promises the bulge in his jeans had made were more than fulfilled.  Simone’s fingers rubbed her clit harder.

Ray joined Simone on the ground, hovering over her while she panted with need.  Their mouths met, and their tongues probed deeply.  Simone’s hands gave up their work on her clit in order to feel Ray’s body at last.  She had spent the day lusting after his sweaty muscles, and now she could rub his chest, back, and arms. 

“My pussy’s ready,” she panted.  She’d been edging for hours and was desperate to finally cum.

Ray flipped her over onto her hands and knees.  Simone arched her back, offering her dripping pussy to him.  Ray grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her.  Simone screamed with pleasure.  She’d never been as primed for an orgasm as she was that night.  She loved the feel of his rough, callused hands on her smooth hips.

Simone’s fingers dug into the dirt.  The pleasure she was feeling was so powerful it was like torture.  Tears were running down her face, and she was hissing through clenched teeth.  Ray’s hips moved like a machine, pounding her pussy without pity.

Simone was screaming again when Ray pulled out and shot his load into the yard.  She fell back onto her back, and Ray fell beside her.

Simone studied the spot where Ray had shot his jizz.  When she moved in her with Phil, she’d make a picnic right there.  Let her cuckold sit in her white bull’s jizz.

With the day’s pent-up sexual energy spent, Ray took the opportunity to explore Simone’s body.  He was fascinated by her dark chocolate nipples, surrounded by her full, milk chocolate breasts.  Dazed and glowing, Simone was only vaguely aware of Ray’s lips on her nipples.  As he sucked them harder, she moaned.

Ray made his way down her stomach, kissing and licking as he went.  Simone’s eyes clicked open as his tongue found her pussy.  The new pleasure pushed aside the old.  “Oh, God,” she gasped through quivering lips.  His tongue was as gentle as his cock had been brutal. 

Simone felt the cold earth beneath her.  Picking dirt and grass out of her braids would be a bitch, but she loved that she smelled like the soil.  Ray worked in the dirt, and he was working her like a master.

For a time, Simone drifted into pleasure that covered her like a warm bath.  Ray licked and sucked and nibbled her feminine treasures, sometimes plunging into secret spots no man had ever explored before.  Ray’s efforts made her whole body quiver.  In the end, though, the licking and flicking only seemed an appetizer.  Her pussy hungered for his cock again.

“Are you hard again?” Simone whispered.

Ray mumbled in the affirmative.

“Fuck me,” she begged.  “Fuck me like a whore.”

He entered her again, but Simone abruptly rolled their bodies over without releasing his cock.  Ray smiled to see her on top of him.  Simone started bobbing up and down on his dick. 

Ray grabbed her ass tightly and began to bounce her with his hips.  Soon, Simone was no longer controlling the motion at all.  Ray was lifting and bouncing her so forcefully that the world around her seemed to blur.  He loved watching her breasts jiggle up and down.

Simone howled at the rising moon.  In the midst of her orgasm, she felt like she was floating into the night sky.

Ray slid his cock out of her as he was about the explode and thrust it upwards between her ass cheeks.  Simone clenched as best she could; she could feel his hot seed spray across her back.

Simone fell onto him, her body melting into his.  They lay there together, spent, for an hour or more.  For a while, neither spoke, afraid to shatter the blissful afterglow.  Simone wished she could stay there forever, her head lying on Ray’s chest, the musty odors of sweat and dirt and sex covering them like a blanket, the moonlight making his white skin shine.

Ray broke the silence.  “Simone, what’s the deal?  You’re about to get married.  Is this one final fling?”

She didn’t want to answer.  Since when do guys who just got lucky ask questions about the relationship, she wondered.  “Just appreciate it, Ray.  It doesn’t mean anything.”

“So, you’re still going to marry Phil?”

“Yes,” she sighed, “unless—how much do you make digging holes in back yards?”

“Depends on how many jobs I get.  In a good year, I clear seventy or eighty grand.”

“Phil’s a corporate attorney.  In a slow year, he makes half a mil.”

“So that’s how it is.”

“That’s how it is.”

“So why aren’t you fucking him right now instead of some broke-ass contractor?”

“Because I wanted to cum.  Because when I saw your body, I had to have it.”  Simone began to kiss his chest.

“Phil doesn’t ring the ol’ bell, huh?”

“Hey, it ain’t old!  But you’re right.  Phil couldn’t ring it if I gave him a fucking map.  It’s guys like you who turn me on.”

“Guys like me?”

“White working guys, all sweat and muscles.”

“OK... hey, do you know a guy named Buck?”

Simone smiled.  “I knew a guy named Buck.  For a couple minutes one afternoon when I was sixteen, I knew him very well.”

“I worked with Buck—if it’s the same Buck—a few years ago.  He liked to tell a story of how he popped some black girl’s cherry.”

“True story.  I was there.  Is that how he referred to me, ‘some black girl?’”

“He may have used some other words.”

“Did one of them start with an N?”

“Yes, and it wasn’t ‘negress.’”

Simone raised her head.  “Negress?  Where in the hell did you pick up that word?”

“Old book I read, I think.  I’m not just a pretty face, you know.”

“Actually, I’ve barely looked at your face.”  She moved up so that Ray’s eyes were right below hers.  “It is a nice face, though.”  Simone lowered her mouth onto his, and they kissed softly but deeply for several minutes.

Simone felt his cock harden against her leg.  “Hallelujah,” she exclaimed, “Lazarus is risen!”  Ray cocked an eyebrow.  She giggled.  “I’ve been to church.  It just didn’t take.”

“Well, if you’re hoping for another round, you’re out of luck.  I’ve been working all day.”

“Oh, baby, this one’s on me.”  Simone slid down to his cock, now erect and sticky with both their juices.  Noticing that Ray had put his arms behind his head to get a good view, Simone rubbed the head of his cock against her dangling tongue.

It had been a while since she’s sucked on any cock except for Phil’s disappointing dick.  Ray’s was both long and thick, a worthy challenge.  She sucked hard on the tip for a few seconds, then slid it slowly into her mouth.  She wanted to go all the way to his balls, but she only made it halfway down his shaft. 

She slid back up and let Ray pop out of her mouth.  She rubbed his cock tightly against her cheek and looked up at him.  “You like?”

“I like.”

“You want to cum in my mouth?”

“Very much.”

Simone slid his cock back into her mouth and started pumping him in earnest with her hand.  Her tongue probed the soft underbelly of his shaft in a way that made Ray moan deeply.  A few pumps more, she felt his body tighten.  He was about to blow.

Hot fluid shot into Simone’s throat.  She swallowed slowly, a bit at a time.  She wanted it all, though.  She intended to leave his balls dry.  She sucked until no more cum came, then looked at him and licked her lips.

“So, you’ll be back tomorrow?”

“If I can move.”

“I’ll drop by.  See you then.”

She stood and retrieved her clothes.  Ray didn’t move until she’d left.

If this happens every day, I won’t survive the week.

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisPowell68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments