Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Cruise Ch 2

"John enjoys the fruits of Ownership with the newest crewmember"

71
20 Comments 20
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"John and I continue cowriting the continuing saga of the Calypso Dancer. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it."

CHAPTER TWO

John and Dennis enjoyed watching Sara welcome the new couple to the cruise. When the threesome encounter ended, they looked at each other with stupid grins. Dennis just shook his head. 

“Skipper, this might be The Calypso Dancer’s best excursion yet,” John said, slapping Dennis on the shoulder. “I am going to go grab a beer and see about the others. 

As he entered the galley he saw Tanya dressed in a polo and baggy khaki shorts that reached her mid-thigh. She was wearing an apron cutting fruit. 

“Hello, sir,” she greeted John with a bright smile. 

“OK, there’ll none of that ‘sir’ shit on this cruise,” he said with a grin. “We’re all on a first-name basis. Me John, you Tonya.” 

He emphasized the first part of his command by tapping his chest and then pointing at the young woman. 

“Sure thing… Tarzan.” 

John laughed at her quip. 

“Settling in, enjoying the trip so far? I assume you’ve been briefed as to what goes on when we’re at sea,” he said. “And I hope you’re OK with it.” 

“Mmhmm,” she murmured while nodding her head. 

He picked up a small chunk of pineapple and popped it in his mouth. The fruit was delicious, fresh, and sweet. John picked up another piece of pineapple and, this time, rubbed it over Tanya’s full lips. Her mouth opened and he pushed the fruit inside, then traced her lips with his index finger. 

“I just had the distinct pleasure of observing my wife in a threesome with the new couple making their first cruise with us,” John said. “It was quite arousing.” 

“I saw Lily head to the foredeck with her husband. He looked pretty eager. Was it good for you too?” Tanya’s hand reached for his crotch and felt his semi-erect cock. ”I guess it was.”

He pressed himself against her body and Tanya responded. He kissed her. Tonya’s mouth opened as their lips met and the kiss soon became deep and passionate. John broke the kiss.

“Care to see the Owner's suite?” 

Tanya removed her apron and followed him to the host’s quarters. Once they were inside with the door closed, they again embraced and kissed deeply, both moaning with pleasure. John’s hand grabbed the bottom of her polo and started pulling it up. She raised her arms to help him pull it up and off, the collar catching in her full afro. Underneath she was wearing a white sports bra. 

“Take that off. No bras for the rest of the cruise.” 

She grinned at the command and quickly pulled it up and off, freeing her full breasts. Her nipples were thick and round, already hard with excitement. Her breasts were fuller than Sara's, he was a breast guy and loved was he was seeing. John’s hands took control of her mounds and she purred with contentment as he expertly fondled and squeezed the tit flesh in a most arousing fashion. His thumbs flicked back and forth over the button-like nipples. 

“Beautiful tits.” 

Tanya unsnapped her shorts and pushed them down, taking her panties with him so she was fully naked. 

“Get your fucking clothes off so I can see your cock, Dennis told me it would not disappoint,” she whispered. 

John wasted no time divesting himself of his shirt and swim trunks. His seven-inch cock sprang free and Tanya dropped to her knees. Her fingers wrapped around the base of his dick and she squeezed hard. Then her mouth opened to engulf the swollen head. She didn’t stop there. In one smooth, continuous motion, she took in the full length of John’s rod. He felt the tip of his cock moving down her throat and her nose mingled with his pubic hair. 

Tanya’s tongue did its best to swirl around the man meat that was filling her mouth. She made gurgling noises as his knob pushed against the back of her throat. Her saliva was leaking from her lips, coating the base of his cock and dribbling down to his ball sack. John realized she was an expert cocksucker. 

As quickly as she had deep throated him, she pulled back, disengaging from his cock, which was dripping with her saliva. She gasped for breath as her mouth was no longer blocked with a mouthful of dick. 

“That’s a nice fucking cock.” 

She spit another load on the tip and her hand began to jack his rod, using the saliva as lubricant. Precum was leaking from the tip and Tanya added that to the mixture. She continued the hand job for a minute or two before John moved a bit and dropped to his knees to again meet her face to face. He kissed her and then lifted her up and onto the bed on her back. His mouth captured one of her thick nipples while his hand massaged and fondled her other breast. One of the many aspects of foreplay that John enjoyed was breast play and he wanted to feast on Tanya’s tits. 

Mira_Mermaiyds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaiyds

His mouth moved to pay homage to the other breast. Tanya arched her back, pushing her breasts against his mouth and hand. While he loved on her boobs, his free hand moved down her taut torso and flat stomach. He had shivers as he explored her wonderful body. His hand found her mound, which was guarded by a thick but trimmed patch of wiry pubic hair. His fingers moved further south, and he heard her moan with approval as his index finger tapped at her clit and then explored her pussy cleft. Her hips bucked as he slipped between her slick labia and probed deeper. 

“Damn, you know how to arouse a woman,” she whispered. “But I want to cum the first time when you fuck me.” 

John wasted no time. He pushed her legs apart and kneeled between them, fisting the base of his cock. Her pussy lips were slick with her arousal. He positioned his cock knob between them and probed for the opening to her pussy. He painted her wet slit with more of his precum and pressed. When he felt it pushing inside her warm moist channel, he thrust his cock home with one lunge. Tanya gasped as his cock filled her tunnel. 

He began to fuck her with hard, fast strokes, pulling his dick nearly all the way out before reentering with a full thrust that smacked his crotch against hers. Tanya hooked her heels around his ass to encourage his motion. The missionary fuck went on for several minutes before John decided to make a change. He pulled his cock free and rocked back on his haunches. 

“Get on your hands and knees.” 

Tanya smiled and got in position, wiggling her firm ass at her partner. He slapped her cheeks several times. 

“Bad girl.” 

She giggled in reply. 

John pushed her legs together so that her pussy was just a thin gash. He stroked his cock head up and down her labia, teasing her before pushing his rock-hard cock between her tight lips. She had fucked doggy dozens of times but not in this particular position. Her legs being together added to the sensation of his cock slipping inside her. 

When he was completely inserted, he left his cock there, feeling her pussy walls clasping his hard rod. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Actually, he began to pound her. Excited and aroused at the allure of this young black woman, John’s hips were a blur as he moved his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. 

”Uh, ah, yes, fuck me like you own me. My pussy needs that nice hard cock.” 

Tanya’s pussy was twitching and clenching at the rod of flesh that was filling it. She loved getting fucked doggy. She had been horny since she was assigned to work this cruise and had been briefed by Dennis that it would mostly be a weekend orgy. For Tanya, it was beginning with a marvelous fuck and hopefully a marvelous weekend. 

Her orgasm was building as John pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. She reached between her leg stroking her clit. The stimulation put her over the top. She arched her back and squealed with pleasure as her climax hit.

John felt her pussy tightening its grip on his cock as she came. He had also reached his pleasure point. Watching his wife’s threesome with the new couple had been exciting and had assured him that everyone on board would be involved in a weekend of debauchery. His eyes closed and his mind flashed with images of the possibilities. With a final insertion, his body went rigid. He felt his balls tingling and then his dick twitched with his first spurt of cum. That was followed with at least half a dozen spasms as he emptied his load. As he came he felt Tanya tighten around his hard shaft. 

He leaned back, his cock pulling free of Tanya’s clinging pussy. A small stream of his cum oozed from inside her. As he pulled out one or two small spurts of his jizz landed near her rosebud. She collapsed forward with a contented sigh. As she lie there, he could not help but admire her perfect ass.

John got up and walked to his wife’s bag and returned to kneel next to her. He held a shiny silver butt plug and rubbed the tip over her lips and then her mouth opened. Tanya’s used her tongue and teasingly lapped and slurped the sex toy, wetting it with her saliva. She looked at him with excitement in her eyes. He moved behind her and pulled her butt cheek to expose her crack. John pushed the object against her tight butt hole. She wiggled her ass and moaned as she felt the plug being pushed until it popped inside of her. The cut glass end glistened in the light from the cabin. 

“Leave that in place until later. That should get you ready. Next time I wanna fuck your ass.” 

She rolled over and smiled, “Whatever you say… Tarzan.”

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments