Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pass the Pussy Please

"This is what happened to me this past November"

39
14 Comments 14
60.7k Views 60.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It was Thanksgiving weekend and I was on break until Monday. I didn’t go home this break I stayed in town with a friend who couldn’t afford to go all the way back to California. It was a great week; we cooked, drank and partied at her house because I couldn't stay in my campus dorm. Saturday her roommate Kelsey came back from Columbus and she cooked dinner for her boy friend Steve. Steve was a jerk but I put up with him for Kelsey’s sake. While she cooked dinner, I helped out here and there, set the table, put in money for beer ect. Kelsey and Steve mentioned something about their friend Devon coming over. I really didn’t care I was just hungry.

When Devon got there I said a brief hello not really caring about him. I mean I was still wearing my strapless night gown and my hair was tied up so it wouldn’t get frizzy, so I wasn’t in a meeting people mood. We all sat down and ate dinner and it was really tasty. After dinner, I picked up the wii control and challenged Devon to classic Mario Bros. He gladly accepted and we began to beat the high score (all his doing of course).

Steve made a comment about my 40 GG breast, which was expected because the last time we both were drunk I showed them to him. We all laughed and talked about “Boner Tony,” the guy who got a boner just from me flashing my tits. I turned to Devon who was on the couch next to me and asked him if he wanted to see my huge tits, he stuttered and really didn’t answer. So I said he wasn’t enthused enough. Everyone laughed but he tried to defend himself, “It’s not every day that someone asks me that, YES I want to see them.”

As I dropped my dress he gasped and his eyes got huge, we all laughed except him. Kelsey urged me to grab his crotch to see if he had a boner like Tony, so I did and nope there wasn’t any bulge. I turned my attention to finding a movie on netflix while Devon couldn’t believe how big my boobs were. While Steve and Kelsey lay on the floor, Devon asked if he could touch my tits I said yes. He quickly began to fondle my breast and I began to unbuckle his pants and slide my cold hands down his pants.

We were careful not to moan or make any noise for fear that Steve or Kelsey could look up at any moment. As we fondled each other, my pussy was getting wet and soon grew tired of having to muffle my moans. I pulled up my dress and grabbed him by the hand to lead him quietly up the stairs.

As soon as we were in Kelsey’s room I pulled him into a deep kiss while his hands roamed all over my body. We feverishly took off my dress giving him better access to my tits. I took off his pants and pushed him down on the futon. I began to bring his dick to life with my mouth. He wasn’t rock hard when I stopped but he was at about 6 ½ inches which for most white guys is normal. So I was happy with my work. He then kissed me and took me off my knees to lay me down on the futon.

He took my dress all the way off (I normally don’t wear panties) and opened my legs and began to lick my pussy. I had shaved at the beginning of the week so there was a little peach fuzz but not much. Feeling his tongue all over my wet slit sent me into ecstasy, I couldn’t hold back my moan anymore. I started to moan and hold his face while I humped it.

AmmyStyles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyStyles

He began to concentrate on my clit and for the 1 st time in my life I had an orgasm from oral sex.

His dick still wasn’t rock hard but it was hard enough so he reached into his pants and put on a condom. He rolled it down and pushed me back onto my back and began to enter me. It felt so good having him inside me. Watching my dark skin under his pale skin was amazing. He pumped away and I held on and fucked him back. He then flipped me over into doggy I was so wet that his dick kept falling out but when it did stay in me, I orgasm so hard I pushed his dick out. Shortly there after he lost his erection.

He apologized to me explaining that he has diabetes and that his sugar was low so his circulation was horrible. He laid me back on the bed to apologize properly; he ate my pussy to another climax. After we talked for a little and I discovered I was his first black girl. I smiled and put on some sweat pants to ride to the gas station so he could get a soda.

Once we got back to the house and played Mario for another 15 mins he looked at me and said, "I want you again."

As we went upstairs he smacked my ass and told me he would show me a better time. This time he dove straight in my pussy with his fingers and sucked on my tits. I loved this attention to my nipples and my clit. He reached into his pants to get a condom and kissed me deeply while he rolled it down onto his dick. He slid his dick into me and I let out a great big moan. He lifted my ass off the bed to turn me over in doggy, it was our favorite, and he dug deep into me. I screamed into the pillow as he pounded my pussy. I cried for him to smack my ass and he eagerly did so, as he was smacking my ass I came so hard I stopped breathing. He let me calm down and then flipped me over.

He entered my pussy and lifted my leg over his shoulder. As he tried to go deeper I jumped and pushed him back. He laughed and asked what was wrong. “Your dick is too big!” He stared at me in disbelief and tried to go deeper but still the same reaction. He didn’t try to go any further inside my pussy as he began to fuck me. I’ve never felt or knew pleasure like this. As he pounded away I orgasm and screamed. He began to drill me harder, I screamed out, “Please cum with me, and go as deep as you can. I don’t care if it hurts.”

With that he forced all of him inside me and lay on top of me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and screamed into his shoulder as he began to orgasm. The feeling of his dick pushing me to my limit, just short of tearing me apart, had a strange pleasurable feeling.

As we both came down he sat up and asked was he largest dick I’ve ever had. I had to be honest his dick was 9.5 inches long. I was satisfied when his dick was only 6 ½ inches so at three inches more I was in heaven. he credited the sugar from the soda for helping regulate his circulation. We sat and talked and lustfully looked at each other hungry for more.

We went back downstairs and everyone gave us funny looks and Kelsey said I sound pretty when I'm moaning. Steve chuckled and asked if I was having a good time. I just flicked them off and grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

(This is my first story, I'm really into constructive criticism.)

Published 
Written by Juicyme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments