Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One White Hen, Two Black Cocks

"Spoiled rich girl fulfills a dark fantasy."

13
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

“What is it, Marta?” Mrs. Livingston was asking the maid.

“I don’t know,” the maid answered. “I thought I heard something.”

There was a small glow in the room from the dimmed lights. The women were standing there by the bedroom door, looking in at Henrietta on her fourposter bed, covered in a sheer, lace canopy. The nineteen-year-old had her eyes closed, her quilt up to her neck.

“Hen? Henrietta, dear, are you awake?” Mrs. Livingston asked. When she didn’t get an answer, “She’s asleep,” she decided.

“The window?” Marta said, sensing a cool draft.

“It’s closed,” Mrs. Livingston said impatiently.

“Should we call Señor Livingston?”

“He’s drunk and half asleep. Everything’s fine, Marta.”

“I’m so sorry, señora,” Marta said.

Mrs. Livingston clicked her tongue and left the doorway. Marta was still there, scanning the room like a vigilant security guard. When nothing else in the room moved, she turned and closed the door behind her.

That’s when the movement resumed.

Henrietta opened her eyes slowly. Through the bed’s curtains, she could see a silhouette appearing on the right side. Another silhouette on the left side. The prowlers were staring at her, creeping about the bed and circling towards her.

She closed her eyes, pretending to still be asleep.

One of them touched the opening of the canopy curtain and entered her domain. She felt his heat close to her face as a weight pressed on the mattress. She held her breath.

She felt his hands grab the quilted comforter and pull it down slowly.

“Yeah,” she could hear him moan.

No doubt he was admiring her neck, her shoulders, the pink flyaway baby doll outfit she was wearing and the cleavage she was sporting over the mesh see-through breast cups. She stiffened when he touched her breast and squeezed.

He pulled back the covers more, exposing her belly. He put his warm hands on it. He pressed his hands up under her top and fondled her.

“Daddy’s little princess,” he hissed like a snake.

While his hands were above her waist, another pair of hands pulled the covers down to her knees, exposing her matching pink silk panties.

“Oh, yeah,” the other said as he touched her thighs gently and slid them up between her legs and massaged her there. “Tight little white girl,” he muttered. “Let’s strip her now.”

“Naw, dude, not yet,” the top man said. “I like this little outfit.”

“I want this little bitch naked,” the bottom man said, running his fingers over her mound.

“Chill, dude,” the other replied while he pinched her hard nipples.

The impatient man pulled the covers off her body and slid his hands down to her ankles. He spread her legs wider. Then she felt his face nuzzling into her pussy.

Henrietta stirred.

He pulled the bottom of the panties to the side to get to her pussy flesh and licked.

Henrietta moaned.

“Grr,” said the man wiggling his face into her pussy.

“Aw, baby girl’s waking up now,” the breast-squeezing man said.

She continued pretending to be asleep.

“No? Not yet? Okay. Roll her over so we can ass-fuck her—”

She moaned a complaint.

“Ha!”

The first man licked her thin lips. He kissed her slowly. She kept her lips puckered for another kiss. Then he pressed his tongue between her lips until her mouth opened a little. He locked her into a wet kiss.

“Mm,” she began to say.

He had his fingers through her brown hair and continued to hold her breast as he kissed. Her arm underneath him slid up to hold him behind his head. Her other hand touched the top of the other man’s head as he nibbled on her pussy.

When the kisser pulled away, she looked at him.

Then she grinned.

Allô, chouchou,” he said.

“Oh, God, Bouki, I thought we were caught for sure!” she said.

He laughed.

“Kiss, kiss,” she said, puckering her lips. Bouki kissed her again. She pulled him close and sucked his tongue. She whimpered as she sucked and sucked until she was done. As he moved back, she put her small hands on his large, dark bare chest and looked at him like she wanted to devour him.

She tapped the man between her legs. He looked up at her.

“And don’t be calling me bitch, Malik!” she said.

He laughed and resumed licking her labia while squinting at her.

She writhed her body on the bed. When he licked her clitoris, she threw her hands and her head back on the pillows.

“Oh, God,” she said when he penetrated her with his finger.

He moved up her body, keeping his hand on her pussy. “You like that, you cute little bitch?”

She feigned anger and pounded his bare chest with her little fist. “Asshole,” she said, before letting him kiss her as well.

Bouki stood back behind the lace curtain, unbuttoning and lowering his pants.

Henrietta stopped kissing Malik to watch Bouki separate the curtain again, a huge, hard cock in front of him. She squirmed with excitement as she reached for it. Bouki chuckled.

She held on to his cock while he knelt onto the bed.

“Yay,” she exclaimed as she stroked it.

Then she worried about the size of it.

“God, this is bigger than my head!”

Malik threw himself back on the bed to unbutton and unzip his own pants. When he had his cock out, he turned back to Henrietta, letting the black cock lay on her pinkish-white thigh as he buried his face under her neck to kiss her pale skin.

She took his cock into her other hand.

“What about mine, baby girl?” Malik asked.

“It’s okay,” she said.

Bouki laughed.

“But it’s nice and thick and black,” she said giving Malik an excited kiss. “Ooh, I’m so happy.”

“Big fantasy of yours, huh?”

“Yes! Two black cocks,” she said, giggling.

“Hell, yeah. It’s all yours, baby girl,” Malik said.

“A ‘fuck you’ to dad,” Bouki said.

She grinned. “No, it was just, I don’t know, on my bucket list.”

“Never had black cock before, baby girl?” Malik asked.

She shrugged. “I mean, I had, like, a couple boyfriends or dates back in high school…”

“Couple?” Bouki asked, looking down at her while his cock was stroked.

“Yeah,” Henrietta continued. “But they were just boys, skinny boys talking tough, not like you guys. You guys are…”

“Oh, yeah, we’re what?” Malik asked.

“Um…”

“We’re what, cheri?” Bouki pressed.

Bouki smiled as she let go of both cocks and touched his massive chest, sliding her hand on his skin and his abs before passing his cock to cup his balls in her hand and give them a squeeze.

She bit her lip and then said, “Fucking… black, thoroughbred stallions, I don’t know!”

“Oh, shit,” Malik laughed.

Bouki scooted closer to her. She lifted his cock and kissed under it. She held it with two hands and marveled at it. She put the hard cock next to her head and rubbed its blackness against her rosy cheek. She kissed it from tip to bottom and then licked from bottom to tip. She kissed the tip. She tapped it against her tongue and gave it a lick. She put some of his warm cock into her mouth to suck.

Malik rubbed his cock against her thigh.

Bouki tapped his shoulder and pushed him back. Bouki got on top of Henrietta and scooped her petite body into his big arms. He buried his face into her cleavage and growled as he kissed them. Her legs wrapped around his sides, her feet in the air as she whimpered underneath him.

Between them, his hard cock was pressed against her belly. It worried her how much of it would fit inside her.

“Ooh, you guys are gonna break me,” she groaned as she ran her hands over Bouki’s muscles. She held Bouki’s face and whimpered into his eyes. “Don’t break me,” she cooed.

“Don’t break her, Boo,” Malik said. “Just strrrrretch her. Ha.”

“Shut up,” Bouki said to him.

He was reaching down and tugging at her panties. He wanted them off. He was nearly ripping them in his fist. When she sat up to help, he pushed her back down roughly and groped at her breasts. In the dim light, he had a wild look on his face. He went for the panties again.

Henrietta stared at him, mouth agape, shocked at his ferocity. Even Malik held a hand up as if ready to tell his friend to calm down. Just then they heard the doorknob of her bedroom door open. In less than two seconds, Henrietta was under the quilt with her eyes closed and seemingly alone in her room.

The door creaked open.

“Henrietta?” Marta asked. She walked into the room. “Señorita?”

“Mmm?” Henrietta said, pretending to wake up.

“Your mother wants to know if I should make you some supper?”

“Mm,” she declined, shaking her head.

“Soup? Leftovers? Tea?”

“No, thanks, Marta,” she replied.

Marta nodded but looked around the room as she walked out. She looked at Henrietta hard as she closed the door.

“Valexa, lights up,” Henrietta called out. The lights of the ceiling fan brightened as she jumped out of bed. She pulled the curtains of her bed back and ran to the door and locked it. “God, nosy bitch!” she exclaimed.

Bouki emerged from the nearby closet. Malik crawled out from under the bed.

“What the fuck, baby girl?” Malik said. “Fucking lost my erection.”

“Sorry, sorry,” she said.

Bouki threw himself on the bed, hands under his head. “They’re watching you, girl,” he said.

She frowned and shrugged. “I’m supposedly grounded. No guys in my room for a month. They’re crazy.”

“Daddy’s little girl been bad?” Bouki asked, a glint in his eye.

She swayed and nodded with a droopy look on her face. “Got a little naughty on my Instagram.” She rolled her eyes. “Embarrassed the family.” She began dancing a little.

Malik sat on the bed trying to get his cock hard again. “Come on back, baby girl.”

Instead, she stood there, between the men and the door, swaying back and forth. She opened the baby doll outfit and rolled her hips and danced.

“Oh, yeah,” Malik said, lying next to Bouki to watch the show.

“We should record this,” she said.

“Make a porno,” Malik said.

“Call it ‘Daddy’s Little Rich Girl Blacked’,” Bouki said suddenly.

Henrietta turned around and touched the floor and wiggled her ass at them as they hooted. She turned to them and held on to the panties, starting to lower them as she moved. She bit her lip and stared them down as she peeled the panties to her thigh, a piece still gripped by the lips of her pussy.

kiara_jones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiara_jones1

She put her hands in her hair and squatted as she danced.

“Oh, fuck,” Malik groaned.

She watched his cock grow and grow as she grinned and bounced her hips.

Bouki had a sleazy scowl that looked intimidating. She thought he looked like he wanted to do bad things to her. She kept an eye on him as she pulled the panties completely off.

“Bring that over here, bitch,” Malik said, stroking his cock. “Bring it on!”

Henrietta laughed as she played with the baby doll top before taking it off.

And she stood there, pale skin nude, small pink breasts jiggling as she pranced her young body towards the bed.

Bouki couldn’t wait. He slid off the bed and hurried towards her. She playfully cowered and whimpered, “Don’t hurt me,” as he came and for a second, feared she had done a bad thing inviting him to sneak into her bedroom. But he grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She yelped as she was swept off her feet.

He threw her up as if she weighed nothing. Up in the air, she was able to wrap her legs around his neck. He held her up. She laughed and held his head as he munched and licked her pussy.

She tapped his head nervously.

“Don’t make me scream,” she said.

But he turned them both around and threw her on the bed, making her scream.

Malik laughed at her and jumped on top of her. They rolled around until she was on top of him.

“Ooh, dick,” she begged, bouncing on top of him and patting his chest. “Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick!”

He lifted her a little to get his cock into position.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” she said.

And he slid her down on his dick. Her voice stuck in her throat for a moment before she groaned an, “Ooh!”

He put his arms around her small waist and pushed his cock up into her. She put her arms around his neck and pushed her body down onto him.

They both grunted and panted as they fucked.

He rolled her onto her back and fucked. “Aw, take that, bitch, take that!”

She wrestled with him to get on top. “Asshole,” she said, rolling her hips to feel every inch of his cock.

He easily pushed her back down, her head hanging over the bed as he drove into her. Her hands felt up his back, squeezed his ass cheeks, scratched his shoulders, groped his biceps.

He sat up to fuck her and she wondered why until she felt Bouki’s cock by her mouth.

With her head hanging, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Bouki squatted down and inserted his cock into her mouth. The size was too much for her, but Bouki wanted all of it in her mouth.

She struggled, gulped, grunted, and choked a bit, her eyes watering.

When he let go of her, she coughed. Malik pulled out as well. She turned over onto her belly to face the floor and cough. She tried to catch her breath while Bouki tapped her on the head and ran his fingers through her hair. He inserted his cock into her mouth again. She sucked while Malik massaged her ass cheeks.

This was a more comfortable position but even there, the cock was too much for her. She groaned and held on until she began slapping her tormenter’s thighs.

Bouki suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and made her sit up on her knees at the edge of the bed. He held her face firmly and stared into her eyes.

Tu aime les coqs noirs, salope?”

Oui,” she struggled to say.

Bouki stopped. “Ah, speak a little French, huh?”

She struggled to smile with his hands gripping her face. “French, Mandarin, some Spanish,” she said.

“International spy,” Malik muttered behind them. “How do you say, ‘suck my dick’ in Chinese?”

Bouki pushed her back so that she landed on her back. “Ti salope,” he muttered. He grabbed her legs and yanked her forward so that her butt was at the edge of the bed. He put his cock in position to penetrate her.

“Oh, God,” she said.

Malik had opened her up, primed her for Bouki’s larger, more menacing tool. She was wet and ready. But she was still intimidated.

As the first couple of inches came, she gasped and held her breath.

“I can’t,” she cried out suddenly.

“You can,” Bouki said softly. “Come on, princess.”

“Yeah, baby girl,” Malik cheered her.

As Bouki continued entering her, she winced and held on to Malik’s arms behind her.

And when Bouki slammed into her, she howled and cursed.

“Yes!” she exclaimed as he drove into her. She held on tight to Malik’s arms as Bouki continued ramming into her. She reacted with, “Ooh. Ooh. Ow. Wow. Ooh. Fuck. Yes.”

Bouki smiled at her and went to work on her, lifting her legs up and straining to give her every inch she could take.

“You okay, babe?” he asked. “Wanna call daddy?”

“Mmm, no, I’m good,” she said, smiling at the ceiling. “It feels so good.”

Her moans were muffled when Malik squatted on top of her, letting his balls into her mouth for a moment. He let her lick and play with them in her mouth before he moved away.

Her focus went back to Bouki as he swung her right leg over her left and continued fucking her. She looked back at his grimace.

“You taken now, princess,” Bouki said to her.

She bit her lip and squinted at him. Her mouth dropped open again, feeling his strength inside her.

Malik muffled her again when he sat next to her and inserted his cock into her mouth for a few seconds. She tried to give him some of her attention but the pleasurable punishment she was getting from Bouki was too much. She let go of Malik’s cock and her whimpering cries filled the room again.

Bouki turned her over yet again, to put her on her belly with her legs dangling to the floor, so he could pummel her from behind. Her feet flailed on the floor between his legs. She was almost seeing flashes every time she winced her eyes closed.

Malik repositioned himself to kiss her, to lower her increasing volume.

Bouki was done. He pulled out of her. She yelped and slipped to the floor, dragging some of the blanket with her as she collapsed. She was in a mess on the floor next to Bouki’s feet as he stood over her, still stroking his cock, looking down at her.

She looked up at him weakly. She used the bed for support to get on her knees. She put his cock back in her mouth and held on to his thighs. It just needed a few more sucks until he was ready to orgasm. She pulled it out and opened her mouth and waited.

Cum streamed into her mouth.

Someone knocked on her door.

She gulped and opened her mouth again, taking in Bouki’s last few drops of cum.

The person knocked again.

She kissed the cock and licked up as much of it as she could.

She staggered to her feet, staring at Bouki’s chest as she laid her hands on it. He grabbed her hair and she whimpered. He kissed her. He smiled and let go of her hair.

She stared at his face.

Her tired face broke into a huge grin.

“That was awesome!”

She jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Bouki laughed and held the tiny girl in his arms. She dropped to her feet and grabbed a large colorful shawl from a chair, wrapping it around her sweaty, naked body. She skipped to the door and opened it only a jar.

Mrs. Livingston looked at her sternly.

“What?” Henrietta said, still grinning.

“’What’? What do you mean, ‘what’? What is going on?”

She shrugged insouciantly.

“Marta keeps hearing noises.”

“Tell Marta to mind her business.”

“We said no sex in the house for a month, Hen. Who’s in there?”

“You guys fuck all the time,” she replied. “With guests, by the way. So, yeah.”

“Henrietta…”

“There’s no one here. Good night. Do not disturb. Adios. Bon nuit.”

She closed the door on her mother.

“I’m getting your father!” her mother said from behind the door.

“Oh, no, guys, stay,” Henrietta whined when she saw Bouki getting dressed in a hurry.

“They’re onto you, chouchou, ” Bouki said.

Malik was still in the bed about to get up. She ran back to the bed and crawled on to him, nestling between his legs, running her hands over his thighs as she rambled.

“I should take you guys to the ranch. Make, like, an outdoor porno. Little Red Riding Hood. You guys chase me. I’m wearing a red hoodie and sneakers. I run for my life. I trip. You guys catch me and fuck me on the hay.”

Malik tightened his arms around her. “You a visionary.”

She started kissing him, turning around, holding his face, other hand searching for his cock. “And you didn’t cum,” she said.

“Let’s go before the papa comes, guys,” Bouki said.

But Henrietta found Malik’s cock and was inserting it inside her. Malik wrapped his arms around her and her shawl.

“What the fuck,” Bouki complained. “We gotta go!”

“Fuck my little pussy,” she whimpered to Malik.

“Yeah, yeah, that sweet little pussy!” Malik said as he bounced her on his cock.

“Dude!” Bouki said through clenched teeth.

Malik grunted as he pushed into her.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed on her back and fucked her some more.

Bouki was already opening the window.

Malik stood her up on the side of the bed and fucked her from behind. She held on to the bed for support and stood on her toes as Malik held her hips and banged at her. He strained until he orgasmed inside her with a loud, “Booyah!”

Then he staggered back, gained his senses, and started grabbing his clothes from the floor, cum still dripping from him.

“Hurry, fucker!” Bouki said.

Malik scrambled to get dressed and then joined Bouki at the window. “Go, go, go.”

“Bye, guys,” Henrietta said sweetly, hugging herself with a pink pillow.

“See you, cheri,” Bouki said hurriedly to her as he climbed out.

She blew them a kiss and waved goodbye with both hands.

“Call us about that barn trip,” Malik said as he climbed out after Bouki.

By the time Henry Livingston was woken up and dragged to his daughter’s room in his sleep robe, the men had gone and driven away.

“Say something to her,” his wife said, standing behind him with her hands on her hips, Marta lingering nearby.

“What’s all this I’m hearing about you having a, uh, boy in here?” Henry asked, his eyes still sleepy.

“I had a boy in here, dad?” she replied flatly. Then she grinned. “No, two. Men.”

Mrs. Livingston gasped. Marta muttered, “Dios mio.

“Bouki and his friend Malik,” Henrietta said with a shrug. “You know Bouki.”

Henry thought about it. “Bouki?”

He looked at his wife confused. His wife began shaking her head vigorously.

“Bouki? That sexy Caribbean boy we had two nights ago?” Henry asked.

“Henry!” his wife said. “Shut up.”

He pointed at his daughter. “He’s your mom’s sex toy, okay, Hen? Back off.” He looked at his fuming wife. “There. I talked to her. Can I go back to bed now?”

“Drunken fool,” his wife said to him angrily, following him as he staggered away.

A confused Marta slipped away quietly.

When they were all gone, Henrietta exhaled, rolled her eyes, and shook her head. Then she danced her way back to bed.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments