Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Rehab For This

"I’ll always want more."

35
12 Comments 12
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Special thanks to incredibly talented writer, cliff_edger, for working with me on this one. I hope you find it Muy Caliente!"

I was on her doorstep. Again. Her erotic pull was impossible to resist. The full moon rose behind me—a blood moon. It always affected her, heightening her already crazed desire. 

My heart pounded as if reaching through my chest to the forbidden door in front of me. Me being there was so wrong. Fuck! It was so wrong!

But don’t you see, what awaited me on the other side of that red door was ecstasy—not in a powder, but flesh form—pure concentrated ecstasy. And I couldn’t get enough. 

I needed a fix. Simple as that. 

No way could I stop the flood of sexual energy and anticipation. I couldn’t stop even though I was betraying an angel. It always happened that way. Innocents got hurt.

God knows I’d tried to stay away, but I felt her in my bones. In… my…bones! Tasted her on my tongue. Heard her dirty whispers. Gripped by the raging fire in her eyes. She was irrepressible. 

Damn the way her thick nipples relentlessly teased. The way her hips wore those cutoff jeans did something to a man’s cock. The way that Latin fire rolled my balls on her tongue, much like her R’s. 

She was impossible to escape. Even in my dreams. Nasty wet dreams every night. My wife thought my thrashing in the sheets was about work stress—but I was fucking—her. Only she made my cock throb so hard. Only she soaked my briefs with her unrelenting seduction.

Don’t you understand? There was no controlling myself!  When I was with her, I needed to touch her. When I wasn’t, I fantasized about it. 

My name’s Joe. And I’m addicted—to her—Gabriela.

xXx

She opened the door, letting it swing wide so I got the full view of her in her red tank and shorts. They didn’t even try to cover her tits and ass in the warm coppery skin tone. Her inky hair was drawn back from her face in my favorite hairstyle—a high ponytail that I'd yank while her face was buried in my crotch. 

“I thought you said, ‘no more’?” Her pouty lips teased.

I was on her in an instant. My mouth covered her. Tasty red sangria was always on her tongue. Grabbing a handful of ass, I yanked her into me. She ground against my crotch—an immediate inferno. I pushed her back against the wall and kicked the door shut. 

“You knew I’d need more,” I growled in her ear, needing her more than I wanted to. 

The slippery minx broke free and ended up behind me; one hand gripped my throat, holding me back against her, while the other plunged down my pants. 

“I have needs, too, Papi.”

She took possession of my cock. Stretched the sensitive skin with each pull, elongating me until my tip showed itself from the waistband. She wiped my pre-cum with her finger and moaned in my ear as she tasted me. 

I squirmed, needing more than her hand, and twisted my body to face her. She flashed me her tongue ring, knowing it made my cock jump. 

“How do you want me?” A question she knew the answer to but pretended to give me power—for the moment. 

“On your knees.” 

I’d lived my day starving for her and resisted shoving her down hard to the tiled floor. She unzipped me, lowering my pants and boxers just to my knees, keeping me in one place. The crown of my penis ached unbearably, but I loved the ache. More pre-cum oozed, waiting to be licked up by her. She held my base and nuzzled my pulsing flesh with her nose. A rub here. A rub there. Ignoring my sensitive head. 

Suck me! A needy outburst.

She knew. God, she knew. Always fought me for control—just one of the things about her that got me off. And so, inch by inch, she swallowed me. Painfully slow. She smacked away my hand, which reached for her ponytail. Those almond-shaped eyes! They widened, smiling at me. Full of mischief. Desire. 

She licked away any remnants of my shame for being there. Finally wrapping her soft tongue around me, I felt myself growing even longer inside her warm mouth. Her fuck-me red lip color stained my shaft in long streaks. She wanted to mark me. Probably wanted my wife to see. A small part of me did too. 

All the burdens of life disappeared at this point. There was just Gabriela and me. 

She sucked me hard now. Slammed her face against my crotch again and again while I felt the back of her throat. And the noises. Slurps from a starving soul between my legs made me feel like the most desired man in the world. I raced to the edge. Being inside her mouth was an obliterating sensation!

I could flood her mouth, and she’d never spit me out. And I did, cumming hard. My hands shot to her throat to feel her swallows with my thumbs. Tears always pooled in her lower lids. She never said why. It’s just part of her passion, I told myself. 

I moved back to step out of my pants and boxers, then tugged her into me again for a kiss. My tongue swept her entire mouth, even behind her teeth, to taste more of the sangria mixed with my cum. 

I unzipped her shorts, tugging them and her thong down until they puddled at her feet. My hands explored every delicious part of her until my middle finger slid down her ass crack and hit a stumbling block.

“Looks like you started without me,” I said, tapping the end of the butt plug. 

“Like I said, I didn’t expect you back.”

I spanked her ass hard, and the plug propelled inward. 

“Ow!” 

I yanked her supple body tightly against my chest, breathing harder, “Liar. You knew I’d be back,” then lifted her up and tossed her on her backside on the oversized blue sofa covered in red and yellow pillows—pillows she’d make use of very shortly. This was my favorite place to eat her pussy. 

After kneeling at her feet, I grabbed her ankles to splay her legs. What a gorgeous site—various shades of pink swollen and calling me to feast. Gabriela colored my world in every way. 

Her fingers parted her puffy lips. “What are you waiting for? Eat your fill, Papi.” 

So impatient, my Latino lover. I indulged in one more lingering look, then grazed her bush with my nose before breathing my way further down. I cast a glance up at her. Nothing was better than that look in her eyes, so needy for my lips upon her most intimate parts.

I dipped my chin, and the first taste drove me into a feeding frenzy. Tugging those sweet lips between my teeth. Stabbed at her hole with my tongue before she loosened enough to let me in. Lapped up the dew like a starving man.  

I knew I hit the right spots when pillows started smacking the top of my head. Relentless pounding ensued while I struggled to maintain contact with this delicious moving target. 

“Don’t you stop, Papi!”  

I dug my short nails into her ass, trying to hold these bucking hips still while I plunged my tongue inside her weeping pussy. Whiffs of her arousal drove me insane. I couldn’t get enough as I spoiled her clit and roughly fingered both her holes. 

Her long fingers twisted my hair, pressing my face harder into the softness of her drenched folds. Her body convulsed uncontrollably. My cunnilingus had triggered the hot-blooded beast.  

SamantaBacker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamantaBacker

¡Joder, sí! ¡Fóllame fuerte! ¡Necesito que me follen!

Her words may be foreign, but their meanings were clear. I looked up to see the raging fire in her eyes. Her dark, swollen nipples escaped from beneath her short red tank, further exposing the intensity of this vixen’s arousal. 

In one strong, forceful move, I pulled her up, turned her around, and lay her over the broad armrest of the wide couch. I spread her feet, barely touching the floor. Her perfect round brown ass stared up at me. I yanked her ponytail with my left hand as my right hand swung down like a pendulum for the hard spank she deserved and craved. 

She whimpered. Her ass squirmed. 

I pulled back harder on the reins of her mane as the power of the next spank added new color to the firm melon. My cock throbbed, rising to the folds of her wet, needy pussy.

“Fuck, yes!” she squealed. Lines of her juices dripped down the inside of her firm thigh. “Please fuck me!” she begged impatiently. 

I spanked her again as the bulbous tip of my cock teasingly pressed harder against her clit. Her unbridled Latina passion intensified from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Watching her body respond so forcefully mesmerized me. Stoked my addiction. Her arousal grew with each pass of my cock over her womanhood and smack of her ass. Her long fingers mercilessly kneaded her tits. She begged to be fucked. 

“Papi! I’m going to cum!”

“Not yet, mi princesa.”  

Her eyes sparkled at my chosen words while her breathing quickened. Beads of sweat covered her back. Her body quivered below me. 

Suddenly, without warning, I thrust the length of my thick cock into her. We both gasped as if taking the same breath. Her back arched. Her feet lifted from the floor. I gripped her waist with my right hand as I buried my cock deep into her again. I began with slow, forceful thrusts. Her pussy gripped the length of my shaft like a vice. Her body begged for more. Harder. Faster. She wanted to be mercilessly used.

I tortured her with the slowness but forcefulness of my first thrusts. 

“Fuck me! Faster, mi amor!” she pleaded.

Watching her body respond and hearing her beg added to the intoxication I came for. She was as greedy for me as I was for her. 

I slowly increased my pace. The repeated sound of my palms mercilessly spanking her crimson ass intensified like a drumbeat. Her body seized as her next climax grew close. 

Pressing my upper body against her, I wrapped my left arm around her waist and right arm around her body, taking hold of her left tit in my hand. I lifted her up from the armrest with my cock burrowed deeper inside her pussy. I carried her to the cushions of the couch and turned her body skewered on my cock. Her ass landed on a colorful pillow pile, raising her pussy high. Her head lay back on the end cushion. Her firm round tits stood tall, each decorated by dark thimble-sized nipples reaching out for attention. I kneeled between her legs on the couch. Her left leg pressed low against the back of the sofa, and her right leg was raised with her calf on my shoulder. 

With her already-drenched pussy raised by the pillows under her ass and the position of her legs spread, we both knew her g-spot was now helpless to my every thrust. It was the perfect position to watch her face while introducing her to a new level of euphoria. Her body trembled in anticipation. My right thumb passed over her sensitive, swollen pearl. Her dark pink lips opened in sheer awe with my first thrust.

Her eyes ignited with flames of passion. Her back arched as my thick, bulbous head passed across her drenched magic erogenous tenderness. She gasped. Her long painted fingernails anchored themselves into the muscules in my back. She tried to raise her ass further to press my cock harder against her hungry inner sanctum. Every nerve came alive within her, intensifying her arousal. Endless goosebumps rose and dotted the canvas of her gorgeous, firm body. Her nipples thickened. 

“Yes, Papi! Yes!”

My head spun from the intensifying tornado of passion and unbridled lust. Her body transported me again to the addictive euphoria of Nirvana in ways no one else could.

My strong hands took hold of her waist as much to stabilize myself from the inescapable enchantment of her seduction as to intensify the force and depth of each thrust. My chest moistened with sweat.

“I’m going to cum again,” she squealed. Her body quaked. Her mouth gaped. Her tongue moistened the dryness of her thick red lips. 

My right hand reached up, capturing her breast with a firm grip; her tender, swollen nipple seized in the vice of my thumb and fingers.

Her left hand reached up, covering my hand on her tit, squeezing it tightly. Her breathing quickened. Her eyes locked on mine as her body trembled uncontrollably. She raised her ass again, begging to be fucked harder. 

Watching her glorious body so ravenous and close to climax moved me again toward the point of no return. My grip on her waist and breast tightened, pulling her closer. My head dropped back with dizzying euphoria. Our bodies and souls united as one, lost together in another world. My cock swelled in the molten depths of her womanhood. 

Her body shook uncontrollably. Her breathing intensified. A wild look marked her face. She screamed with passion. Her ass bucked. A fountain of cum sprayed like a hydrant. “Papi, don’t stop! I’m cumming! Don’t stop!”

There was no stopping. I pounded my body against her as my own climax roared closer like a reckless train. 

“Breed me,” she exclaimed, pleading mixed with insistence. 

“Fuck, yes!” I cried as the first deposit of the massive load launched from me deep into her inner core. 

“Yes!” she cried, her body squirming from the dizzying waves of pleasure.

Our bodies thundered. Unmatched dopamine flooded my veins with another addictive high. There was nothing more incredible than the pure ecstasy of fucking Gabriela.  

I pulled my throbbing cock from her sopping pussy. Thick cum continued to pour, painting her gorgeous russet tits and stomach white. 

xXx

I hesitated on my doorstep. Again.

My spirit was dampened, thinking about my wife. I always hated myself when that moment came. How did I let this happen again? How could I look her in the eye with the scent of another woman still on my fingers… and my cock. Her taste lingered in my mouth. 

What awaited me on the other side of that black door was a sweet woman who couldn’t compete. Bless her heart, she just couldn’t compete. 

I didn’t need a mirror to show my eyes had become cold and restless already. Would she see it, too?

God knows I’d tried to convince myself my wife was enough. To feel that high when we fuck. Feel that same spark when I touched her body. Feel I didn’t need more. 

Damn it, all I had to do was sniff, and her scent that stained my flesh aroused me. The way her hips… and lips… and… 

Stop! I need to just stop. No more, I tell myself.

But I know better. 

My name is Joe. I’m an addict.

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments