Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors to lovers part 2

"Sydney and Donovan take things further"

8
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Title: Neighbors to Lovers

Author: Starlightstarbright2

Summary: Sydney has been watching her neighbor a hired hand of the building cut grass for months and he’s been watching her enjoy watching him. Donovan is ready to do more than watch the voluptuous upstairs neighbor, but how far will straight laced Sydney go?

Disclaimer: These characters are mine, any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

I got a text from Donovan around six, I’d been going out of my mind thinking about our last encounter. I’d gotten myself off once more on my own making use of my showerhead that had amazing water pressure. I dressed in a strapless blouse of an outrageous yellow hue with peplum that hid my tummy effectively and I pair of black short-shorts with sandals. Underneath I was wearing a black lace strapless bra in a size 42 GG and a matching pair of boy shorts.

My doorbell rang ten minutes after the text. There he was in an Abercrombie tee shirt ripped jeans and sneakers holding containers of Chinese take out.

“Hello,” he said taking a moment to notice my outfit, “You look great, I wish you would have let me take you out tonight. I’d be the envy of every guy in the restaurant.”

I smiled at him, and let him inside offering a quiet, “Thank you.”

“We gonna eat first or?” he asked setting the food on the counter.

“I don’t know,” I bit my lower lip and looked up at him through my lashes.

“Fuck, Sydney when you look at me like that I can’t think of anything else but you,” he said.

“Does one look really get you going like that?” I asked letting my eyes travel down his body, I could tell he was turned on.

“Hell yeah,” he said, “I’ve been trying to get enough courage to talk to you about this for months.”

“So I take it you want to talk it out before we do anything tonight?” I asked.

“We should be mature about this,” he explained, “I need to know what you want out of this.”

I sighed, “I didn’t expect this, honestly and I haven’t even thought about it.”

I was such a fucking liar, I knew it and I was certain he could take one look at me and tell it too.

“You’re telling me you haven’t got some little fantasy about you and me that you play out in your head when your all alone at night?” he asked.

“I find you attractive and yes I fantasize about you,” I said, “But I never imagined anything to come of it. Guys like you aren’t attracted to women like me.”

“The hell they aren’t!” he exclaimed, “Most of us are too damn chicken shit to do anything about it.”

“Seriously?” I said.

“Yes,” he said, “I just told you I’d been trying like hell to work up the nerve to talk to you about this.”

“You want to talk lets talk,” I said, “What do you want from me? Though I think it’s pretty clear, you want to add another notch to your bedpost try out some chocolate.”
“Not that I wouldn’t seriously love to fuck you right now,” he said, “maybe I want more than that.”

“Well, we’re doing it wrong then,” I said.

“Is there a guidebook on how we should go about this?” he asked.

“I haven’t checked online yet,” I snarked, “I agree we should talk this out, over dinner.”

“Let’s keep it simple then,” he said once we were seated around my small kitchen table.

“I liked what we did this afternoon,” I explained.

“Would you be comfortable with me touching you?” he asked.

I could feel my nipples start to tighten against the lace of my bra, “Where were you planning to touch me?”

“Wherever you’ll let me,” he said, “I would love to start with those amazing breasts.”

I didn’t say anything I stared at him.

“Will you let me touch them?” he asked.

I nodded, I hadn’t been touched in quite a long time, “What else would you like to do?”

“Can I suck them?” he asked, “Can I use my fingers to make you squirt?”

“I don’t think I can squirt like that,” I explained.

“Have you let anyone try?” he asked.

“No, but I’ve tried myself,” I explained, “I like the toys better.”

“Can we try?” he asked.

“I’ve never let anyone touch me there,” I whispered my voice sounding smaller than I’d ever heard it.

“Really?”

“I’ve never gone there with anyone,” I told him.

“Would you be open to trying that with me?” he asked, “We don’t have to go that far tonight, maybe another time.”

“That’s implying that you’d want to continue this,” I smirked.

“I’d be crazy not to,” he responded seriously, “If you’d have me at least. I really hope you will because, I have thought of nothing else for months.”

“You really want this with me?”

“I want more than this,” he said, “I’d actually like to take you on real dates.”

“Donovan,” I said, “You don’t know me.”

“That’s kind of the point,” he said, “I’d like to get to know you. I want this to be more than just hooking up.”

“It is,” I told him, “I don’t let many people close to me.”

He nodded, we stopped talking for a while and just ate.

Once we were done, “Would you like to come into my bedroom?”

He blushed and gulped, “Yeah sure.”

He followed me in, “What exactly is going to happen in here?”

I pushed him toward my bed, which he sat on the end of while I reached for the zipper on the back of my strapless blouse.

“Well, we’re going to do one of the things you told me you wanted to do,” I told him, “and maybe this time we’ll just play it by ear.”

“Tell me if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable,” he said, “Say the word and I will stop.”

I nodded sliding the top off and unclasping my bra. I tossed it away and walked over to him.

“Fuck,” he breathed, “Can I?”

I nodded. He used to the waistband of my shorts to move me closer before he reached out to cup my breasts. His hands felt warm against my skin he squeezed them and felt their weight in his hands.

“What size are these?” he asked.

“42 double G,” I respond gasping when he flicked my nipples I could feel wetness seeping out of me then, someone else touching my breast never failed to make me wet, “I’m really sensitive.”

“Come here,” he pulled me closer so that I was straddling his lap and he was lying on my bed, which conveniently placed my breasts in his face.

He guided one nipple to his mouth while he pinched the other. I balanced on my hands and moaned obscenely loud. He swirled his tongue around it and sucked making the sweetest little sounds. I was soaking wet.

He switched to the one he’d been pinching and started pinching the wet one.

“Oh…” I groaned bucking my hips into his.

He laughed, “You like that? I could do this all day, do you think I could get you off by sucking them?”

I could only writhe and gasp in response, he reversed our positions putting me on my back.

MeganStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganStorm

He gazed down at me. I unbuttoned my shorts and shimmied them down leaving me in my little lace panties.

He made sure his knee was between my legs as he resumed kissing my breasts before latching onto a nipple while pinching and rolling the other. I ground against his knee. Stopping when I realized how wet I was.

“That’s fucking sexy,” he said slipping his hand between my legs, “Is this okay?”

He posed the question before making contact. I nodded.

“You’re so wet,” he said.

I glanced down, I was wearing the panties where you could actually see my juices through the lace. He rubbed me through the panties, some of the strokes made the lace come into direct contact with my clit and it made me buck up. But it wasn’t quite enough to make me go over the edge.

“Can we lose the panties?” he asked.

I nodded and shimmed out of those too and I pushed up a bit higher on the bed, which was better. Another push and I’d be up to my nightstand drawer that was the key to the promise land vibrator city.

“Want to lose the clothes?” I smirked.

“Gladly,” he said, stripping off his shirt and jeans, he was so sexy, he crawled over me and kissed me.

I’d rooted in the drawer and found my little pink light up clit tickler. My pussy was practically dripping on the comforter.

“I love how wet you get,” he said, “Do you think you could take two fingers?”

I nodded, as he took the clit tickler and pressed it against my clit and then slid two fingers inside my waiting hole. He slid his fingers in and out establishing a rhythm that was deeper than I could go with my own fingers and it actually felt kind of nice. They probed me a little more to the left then it felt even better.

I whimpered.

“Sydney,” he said with a smirk, “I think I’ve found your g-spot with that bit of information. I think I will be able to make you squirt. I’m gonna owe you a new bedspread.”

He moved his fingers in and out faster, each time stroking that spot inside me over and over until I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming juices squirting out me. I lay there for long moments panting while he lay beside me stroking himself.

“No, I want to do it,” I whispered.

“You’ll get a chance,” he told me, “I’m going slow. I’ve been hard for so long it was starting to hurt.”

“Can I suck it?” I whispered rolling onto my side and starting to stroke the tumescent length.

“Fuck,” he whimpered, “Do you know how?”

“Yes,” I laughed.

“You have done this before,” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said leaning over and swirling my tongue around the head of his shaft.

“How’d you learn?” he asked.

“I was really bad at high school chemistry,” I whispered before I suckled the head of his shaft in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it again stroking the rest of his length up into my mouth.

I pulled off and continued stroking him as I explained, “I had a friend who was a total science nerd he was a virgin too, we traded off him tutoring me and me giving him head. I learned a lot. I used to get so wet doing this.”

I took most of the length in my mouth this time and he exhaled loudly.

“My last girlfriend didn’t like giving head,” he gasped out, “Forgive me if I happen to finish too soon, it feels too good to be true.”

I pulled off this time stroking his sac, “It’s so sexy though, it’s like the fine line between dominance and submission.”

I took him in my mouth applying strong suction tonguing him and humming a little, and he came all while trying to get me to pull off. I swallowed eagerly excited for my first taste of semen in eight years.

***

I tried to blink away the color spots from the edge of my vision, I haven’t had as strong of an orgasm in such a long time. We’d progressed quicker than I thought, I couldn’t help but wonder when was she going to let me inside her for real. I couldn’t wait to feel her, she was so tight and I love the idea of being the first pirate to plunder her treasure trove.

Bone rattling orgasms make me giddy. She pressed herself against me, I didn’t know she was a post orgasm cuddler, I love cuddling especially with a soft curvy body beside mine. I couldn’t help it slid my hand from it’s neural place on one her hips up to twist a still hard nipple.

She trembled, her nipples were really sensitive, I knew I could make her orgasm just by touching her nipples, I loved that she was so responsive. I rubbed plucked and pinched those nipples for a few long minutes listening to the sounds she made. I heard the unmistakable buzz of the clit tickler, as she applied it to her weeping slit. I rolled her over on her back gently and started sucking her nipples. She came in moments bucking her hips into mine.

I kissed her then full on the lips tasting myself, I was turned on all over again.

“I want you so bad,” I told her.

“I’m right here,” she said.

“I’m not going to let you go,” I said.

“I don’t think I want you to,” she said.

“I want to taste you,” he revealed.

“Seriously,” she asked pushing her hair out of her face, “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that. I don’t want to drown you.”

“I can swim,” I said with a smirk, “please.”

“Go for it,” she said.

I kissed my way down her body paying special attention to her breasts swirling my tongue around one nipple and gently biting the other, she bucked as I made my way down kissing her stomach before a flicked my tongue in her belly button. When I reached her mound I ignored it entirely opting to lick the juices from her thighs before I spread her lips to have a better look. She was dripping, and I loved the taste, first I set to work wit the intent of getting every drop of juice from her previous orgasms, before I went to work on the delightfully swollen pink clit that was practically begging for my attention.

I slipped two fingers inside her while she babbled incoherently, begging for things I knew she wasn’t ready for. I pumped my fingers in and out as I spelled my name on her clit. I could feel the wetness sloshing against my chin, she was getting wetter building up to that wonderful wet orgasm.

She threaded her fingers in my hair and I loved that. Especially when she pulled a little when she came. Thankfully, it wasn’t quite the flood from the first time I’d gotten her off. I managed to swallow most of it and lick the rest of it up. The taste was agreeable though half sweet and half tangy. I made it my mission to lick up what I didn’t catch.

“You are amazing, you know that,” she ruffled my hair.

“Amazing enough to take you out this weekend?”

“Where would we go?” she asked.

“To the street fair farmer’s market I’m gonna cook you dinner and my place, you’ll meet my brother, and then afterward we’ll do whatever you like,” I explained.

“You know what I like,” she kissed me softly.

“I think I got a pretty good idea,” I said, “but you know it doesn’t have to be all about this, we can actually watch a movie or something.”

“I’m good with that,” she said.

“Want to watch some Chapelle show?” she asked.
“Sure,” I said.

She fiddled with the remote and the comedy show came up on the screen of her television. We watched for a while then I got sleepy. One glance over at her and she’d curled up against my shoulder and was already asleep.

Published 
Written by starlightstarbright2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments