Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Perfect Life Part Three

"The devil is winning as Amy goes further."

98
31 Comments 31
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

"One more minute?" he pleaded.

"One more minute!" I replied.

He lay on his back and said, "You can have this last minute to do anything that you'd like to me."

This is where my "Perfect life" took another turn.

I pushed him onto his back and kneeled next to him. I returned the kiss that he had just given me. I loved tasting his saliva; I loved licking his tongue. His hand was on my cheek as I pulled his tee-shirt up and caressed his chest. His chest was smooth and muscular. The light reflected off of it like the moon on the sea. His nipples were almost as hard as mine were; his tummy was firm and toned. I ran my hand up and down his torso as I kissed him. He eased his hand inside the back of my thong. I raised myself onto my knees as I started to kiss his bare chest. My kisses turned into small licks. His skin tasted sweet like honey. I could smell his cologne as my tongue licked his hard nipples. Every couple of minutes, my lips would leave his body and connect to his mouth. His kisses were so sensual that I could spend hours just kissing him and enjoying his tongue.

I loved his hand on my ass; I loved how he was exploring my soft naked skin. It was exciting to have another man's hand on my flesh, not knowing where it would go or what it would do.

My hand reached the top of his shorts. I was excited, very excited, and hot. I knew what I wanted; I knew that I had to touch him.

I allowed my hand to travel south over the front of his shorts. I was rubbing his hard tool through the shorts; he was breathing heavily. His hand was rubbing the crack of my ass as my hand went down and caressed his balls. I wanted more. I wanted, no, I needed to see it! I needed to feel it in the flesh!

I was telling myself, "Kevin wouldn't mind; he was okay with Phillip touching my boobs earlier."

I tried to convince myself that it would be okay, but the devil on my shoulder had pushed me beyond temptation.

I slid my hand down the waistband of his shorts and underpants. I was touching the head of this black monster. It was wet, very wet, and hard. I started to pull his shorts down; he aided me by raising his butt off the floor a little. Within moments, I got my first look at his gorgeous black cock. It was massive, at least seven or eight inches long and as thick as a cucumber. The pinkish head glistened with his secreted juice; it looked wonderful.

He kicked his shorts off and quickly pulled his tee-shirt off. He was naked.  He looked so sexy, hot and sexy.

"What are you doing?" I thought to myself, but that devil won again and forced me to continue.

I started to kiss his navel. I licked it and continued downwards. I got to the head of his cock, and I gently kissed it. I licked my lips and could taste him; it tasted delicious. I wanted more! I knew it was wrong, but I wanted more. His erect cock was resting on his tummy. I kissed down the shaft and back up again. I pushed my tongue out a little and licked his juice from the head of his amazing tool.

His finger touched my anus, and I let out a sigh. He rubbed his finger over my anus several times before he pulled his hand out and licked his finger. It returned to my ass hole, and he started to push his finger in my anus. I had never been touched there before. It felt wonderful. I was licking every drop of juice from his erection. I was licking a black cock, and I was in heaven.

He licked his finger again before trying to push it back in my anus. It hurt a little so, I moved to kneel in between his legs.

I wanted to lick his balls. I kissed and licked them before opening my mouth wide; I got his right ball in my mouth and sucked gently. I repeated the operation to his left ball. He sighed with pleasure. I looked up at his shaft and saw that it was leaking a lot of juice. I wanted more. I needed more! I licked up his shaft, paying special attention to the pinkish head of this beautiful specimen. I loved tasting him. I loved seeing the pleasure that my lips and mouth were giving him. I lifted his cock off of his tummy and opened my mouth. I took about four inches before I started to gag. I looked up at him; he was looking at me and smiling. I desperately wanted to please him as he had pleasured me for the past two hours. I frantically worked his tool with my hands while my mouth was sucking as hard as I could. His black cock tasted and looked delicious. This was the first black cock that I had ever seen in the flesh, and I wasn't disappointed. It was a fine specimen, shiny, hard, and very wet.

I was sucking a black cock while my husband was upstairs, sleeping off his hangover.

I knew that I had to stop, but I didn't want to!

"It's only a blow job," I thought, as I sucked hard, "it's not like he's fucking me."

I tried desperately to take more of his black monster in my mouth, but it was so big, bigger than anything I had ever had in my life. I licked it, kissed it, sucked it, I even bit it. My tongue traced every inch of his beautiful, hard, black cock and balls.

He writhed in ecstasy, and I knew that I was doing a good job.

He was getting close, so I worked even harder. He was groaning as I sucked feverishly. Suddenly, I felt his body tense up. I knew this was the moment. I prepared myself to receive his warm semen.

"Arghh," he shouted as the first wave of his thick, salty mixture hit the back of my throat.

It was followed by a second, then a third. I had to swallow after the fourth load shot in my mouth. He wasn't finished yet. A fifth, then a sixth load landed on my tongue. I could feel his cum running down my cheek as I took the remaining four spurts. Finally, his body relaxed; he was spent. I continued to suck and lick the final drops from his monster. I have never known anyone to cum as much as he did. His cum was thick and saltier than my husband's. It tasted delicious! I felt happy with the job that I had just done. I lay my head on his groin. I kept his penis in my mouth for a further five minutes; I needed to make sure that I had consumed every drop of his cum.

I witnessed it shrink as it went limp and soft. I carefully placed it back to rest on his tummy. Even limp, it was about five inches long.

The silence was broken when he asked me to kiss him. I moved up his body. His bare naked cock was sandwiched between his tummy and the front of my thong. His hands wrapped around my ass, we kissed deeply. He moved his hands down the back of my thong and started to gently rub my anus again.

"It's bedtime now," I whispered as I gave him another passionate kiss, "it's half past midnight.

I rolled off of him and stood up. My back was facing him at this point; my thong was over halfway down my cheeks. I turned my head to look at him. He was just lying on the floor, naked and smiling.

He looked so handsome as he lay there, naked and smiling. I went to pull my thong up, but his words stopped me.

"Before you pull them up," he said, "pull them down. I want to see that perfect little ass of yours."

Keeping my legs closed, I pulled my thong down to my knees. I turned my head again to look at him; he was on his knees. A moment later, I felt his hands on my cheeks; then I felt his face up against my butt, and he pulled my cheeks open a little. I gasped when I felt his tongue run over my anus! He opened my cheeks a little further. I felt his tongue push in my ass hole a little. I desperately wanted to open my legs and bend over. I wanted to give him and his tongue access to my aching and very wet pussy. There I was, a happily married woman, in my bra; my thong pulled down to my knees. A black man was licking my ass, and I told him that he had to stop! To my surprise, he did stop; he stood up. I felt his hands come around my front and onto my bra-covered boobs. He was semi-erect again, I knew because I felt his hard cock push against the crack of my ass. He was kissing my neck, and I prayed that his hands would run down and touch my bare naked pussy.

Cherry69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherry69

"Get naked," he whispered.

"I can't. We have to get to bed," I stuttered as I reached down and pulled my thong up.

I turned around and kissed him, my hands caressing his semi-hard cock.

"We have to get to bed. It's twenty minutes to one," I mumbled.

I grabbed my dress and phone from the chair while he collected his clothes from the floor. His shiny black ass looked amazing, and I gave it a playful slap. His bedroom was on the ground floor, and I walked with him to his room.

We shared another three deep, passionate kisses. His hard cock was pushing against the front of my thong. His hands were down the back of my thong and teasing my anus again. I bent down and gave his hard, black penis one more kiss before I told him to get into bed.

He left the covers off of his body as I sat on the bed. My hand instinctively went to his penis.

"You like my black cock?" Phillip asked.

"I love it!"

His hand was caressing my inner thigh as I massaged his erection.

"You get hard quickly, don't you?"

"That's because I have a hot, sexy girl touching me," he replied, "you like my black ass as well?"

"I do!"

He turned over, and I massaged his ass. It glistened in the soft light. I decided to return the favor. I moved my lips to it. I kissed his cheeks and pulled his cheeks open. I saw his black anus, and I ran my tongue over it. I was licking a black man's ass!

He groaned with pleasure, so I tried to push my tongue inside it. I did get inside it a little, and I licked up and down his crack several times before returning to his anus.

He turned over again, his massive cock sprung up. I have never wanted a cock inside me more than at that moment. I kissed, licked, and sucked it as hard as I could. Was I going to take him in my mouth for a second time in one hour?

His hand was rubbing the front of my thong; I desperately wanted him to tear my thong off of me! He pushed hard against my clit through my very wet thong. I was dying for him to pull my thong to one side and touch my naked pussy. I spent another fifteen minutes sucking his massive cock and balls before he grunted and jerked again.

For the second time in an hour, he filled my mouth with his warm, thick, juicy cum.

Like a good hostess, I made sure that I consumed every last drop of it. I kissed it one last time as I said softly, "Good night, beautiful black cock."

"Thank you," he said softly, "why don't you get naked and spend the night with me?"

"I'd love to but, I can't," I said in a sorry tone, "I'd love nothing more than to do that."

We kissed passionately before I left him and went to my own bed to my snoring husband. I prayed that I didn't wake my husband as I masturbated loudly, I needed to cum, and I did in a big way!

The following morning, I woke early, still wet from the previous night. I didn't waste any time. I woke my husband by sucking his penis. As soon as it was hard enough, my pussy engulfed it! Sex was over within seven minutes, I thought to myself, "The blow job I gave Phillip last night lasted longer than full sex with my husband."

When I returned from the bathroom, I put my robe on and told Kevin that his friend had given me a massage last night. He was excited about that, especially when I told him that I had taken my dress off in front of him.

"You should have gotten naked," Kevin said.

"I would have if he'd asked me!" I quickly responded. "Would you have minded if I had?"

"Of course not. I like how horny he makes you."

I went to make some coffee for my husband, and he asked me to take a cup to our guest. I didn't hesitate. I quickly kissed Kevin, and before I could get to our bedroom door, he told me to get naked and take the coffee to Phillip.

"I can't!"

"Well, take your time when you give him his coffee," Kevin answered, "give him a good-morning kiss, and maybe loosen your robe a little."

I didn't loosen my robe before I took Phillip his coffee. I was already horny. As soon as I entered his room, he pulled the covers back and smiled. His penis was limp but still an impressive five to six inches in length. He patted the bed to motion me to sit. Of course, I obliged. I leaned forward and kissed him, and my hand instinctively went to his penis. His hand gently squeezed my boobs through my robe.

"Get into bed with me," Phillip whispered.

"I can't. My husband is awake."

I started massaging his penis and felt it grow in my hand. His circumcised head soon became wet. I shifted down the bed a little and leaned forward to kiss it. I could smell the sex from the previous night, but I didn't care. His hand was now rubbing my bare leg that was showing from my slightly open robe. I prayed that it went up to my now soaking pussy, but I was too far away from him; my pussy was out of reach. Still, his hand felt nice on my inner thigh. Soon, I was licking his now erect black cock again.

I managed to get about half of it in my mouth this time. As I sucked feverishly, memories of the previous night came flooding back to me. All thoughts that I shouldn't be doing this were dispelled by thoughts of sheer lust. I loved what I was doing, and I loved his black cock. I had no remorse or guilt; I wanted this!

I needed the taste of his thick cum to rinse away the decaf coffee that had consumed my taste buds. Above all, I wanted to please him. I was hooked, and, at that moment in time, I couldn't care less if my husband walked in and saw what I was doing. Deep down, maybe, a little part of me was hoping for that, I don't know. I was fully immersed in sucking this beautiful, hard, black cock. It seemed like an eternity, but in reality, it was about ten minutes before he grunted and stiffened his whole body.

Wave after wave of his delicious warm cum hit the back of my throat. Again, I had to swallow halfway through because my mouth was full.

"Keep it in your mouth," Phillip asked politely, "like you did last night."

I did what any good host would do and kept it where it was. I didn't suck or lick; I just held it in my mouth, feeling it shrink and wilt. Occasionally, my tongue would run over the head, just to make sure that I had retrieved every last drop.

A further ten minutes had elapsed before I released it and let it fall to his tummy.

"I'd better get back to my husband," I stated, "he'll be wondering where I am."

I moved up and kissed Phillip. I think he liked tasting his own cum on my tongue. His hand caressed my robe-covered boobs.

"The next time we are alone," he whispered, "I want you naked."

"Yes, sir!" I replied as I got up and walked to the bedroom door.

"You were a long time," Kevin mentioned as I got back.

"We had several good-morning kisses."

My husband smiled as I sat on the bed.

"Come and give me a kiss then," he asked.

Fear overtook me. I knew that he would smell and possibly taste my black lover's cum on my breath and mouth. I quickly grabbed my coffee cup and took a large gulp before giving my husband a quick peck on his lips. I prayed that he couldn't detect any odor on my breath. I had dodged a bullet for sure when he smiled.

"He touched my boobs through my robe," I hesitantly informed Kevin.

"I told you, you should have gone in there in the nude."

"Maybe next time," I replied, "maybe next time."

"You should."

"You don't mind him touching my boobs and kissing me?" I asked.

"Not at all, he likes you, and you clearly like him," Kevin answered, "I don't care what you do."

That was my green light to take things further!

There's more to come yet!

Published 
Written by Amy445
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments