Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Perfect Life Part Five

"Amy and Phillip get closer, Kevin urges them on."

83
25 Comments 25
11.3k Views 11.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I couldn't eat at the restaurant, suddenly my appetite had vanished. I didn't want food in my mouth, I wanted Phillip's monster cock!

I ordered a chicken salad but only pecked at it. My mind was preoccupied with illicit thoughts about this incredible black man sitting next to me.

The angel on my right shoulder kept telling me to eat and forget what was happening between us but, the devil on my left shoulder was stronger and in control of my mind more than I expected.

Kevin tucked into a nice pork chop while Phillip had a massive steak. I commented on how big Phillip's steak was. He didn't help my fight between the devil and angel when he said, "I need to build up my strength, I'm hoping I will need a lot of stamina tonight!"

I blushed with embarrassment!

The whole time that we were at the restaurant, I could feel Phillip's eyes on me. Every time that I looked at him, he gave me that magical smile; that smile that melts me. His big eyes and that amazing smile would brighten up any dark lit room.

Phillip was sitting to my right, my husband was opposite me. Phillip would keep rubbing his leg against mine, which kept me very wet indeed. It was when he took my hand and kissed it in front of my husband and said, "I cannot wait until later to kiss you all over," that gave me a wonderful sensation in my thong.

I had finished three glasses of wine by the time that Phillip paid the check. Kevin had consumed two glasses. I knew that the wine and bourbon will soon have him sleeping!

Thankfully, it was time to leave the restaurant! I stood up and reached for my lightweight jacket. Phillip already had it in his hand, he proceeded to put it around my shoulders. His hands came around my front, they gently squeezed my boobs as he wrapped my jacket around me. My husband smiled before moving in and giving me a tiny peck on my lips.

My life took yet another turn when Phillip took hold of my hand and we walked out of the restaurant. As soon as we got outside, he pulled me to him and gave me a big, wet, sloppy kiss; right in front of my husband.

"You don't mind if we hold hands while we walk, do you, Kevin?" Phillip asked my generous husband.

"I told you both already, I don't mind what you do," was my husband's quick reply.

We started the two-block walk to the car, I walked hand in hand with Phillip. Every twenty yards or so, he would stop and kiss me. I'm sure this got my husband very excited, I know it did me!

We got to the car, I sat in the back with my husband; we kissed constantly during the thirty-minute drive home. As soon as we got home, Kevin poured himself a large glass of bourbon.

"Thank you for dinner," Kevin told our guest.

"Yes, thank you," I said as I sipped my wine.

"I think he deserves a nice kiss from you as well," Kevin quickly replied, "as a thank you for a nice dinner."

Phillip was sitting on the couch, I walked to him and leaned forward to kiss him. He ran his hands from the back of my knees, all the way up my dress to my thong-clad cheeks.

All of this was directly in front of my husband. We shared kiss after kiss after kiss.

When we did break from the kissing, Phillip shocked me by openly saying, "I can't wait to be naked with you tonight."

I looked at Kevin who was pouring himself another, large glass of bourbon. Phillip still had his hands up the back of my dress, he was still caressing my cheeks.

Kevin's speech was slightly slurred, "Should I not expect you in bed with me tonight then?"

I managed to get Phillip's hand off my ass, "Of course, I'll come up to you and our bed."

Phillip pulled me to his lap; I fell on top of him. His hands grabbed my boobs as he replied, "It may not be until the morning though."

My husband smiled, "Looks like you're going to get another massage tonight then?"

"At least!" Phillip teased.

I got comfortable on the couch with Phillip, I snuggled myself to lay on his chest. His left arm was around my neck and came over my shoulder. His left hand was playing with my left boob, his right hand was enjoying my right boob. My husband sat on the armchair opposite us. He consumed another full glass of bourbon as we talked.

My perfect life took yet another turn at this point.

Every five minutes or so, Phillip would release his grip on my right boob, he'd run it down over my tummy, across my pubic area, and down to the edge of my dress. Every time he did that, he pulled my dress up a little. It took him about twenty minutes before the crotch of my thong was on display. Phillip adjusted our position slightly to enable him better access to my groin area. He amazed me at his brazenness, he openly let his hand rest on the front of my now very wet thong.

I let out a soft sigh as his finger started to rub the front of my thong. Instinctively, I opened my legs slightly. Phillip's finger was now gently rubbing the area in between my legs, all this was done in front of my now, drowsy husband.

Phillip whispered, "Take your dress off."

My heart was racing, the excitement was more than I could bear. My nipples were now hurting, being trapped in my bra. Phillip's finger had certainly found the right spot, I'm not sure if he realized it or not, but his finger was directly on my clitoris. He was teasing it beautifully, almost like he was masturbating me. He was in a roundabout way, and I was loving every second of it. I'm not sure what was more exciting to me, his amazing big black hand rubbing my thong or the fact that it was happening in front of my husband?

He whispered again, "Take your dress off."

"I can't, not with my husband sitting opposite us."

"Take it off," Phillip whispered again.

I desperately wanted to take my dress off for him, heck, I wanted to sit there naked for him.

I made an excuse to run to the bathroom, I stood up and pulled my dress back down, and walked to my husband; I kissed him on my way to the bathroom. I was flooding! My thong was soaked, I climaxed as I peed! I tried my best to compose myself but, my lust and excitement were to the level that I had never known before. I can't recall ever wanting something or somebody like I did at that moment. Every nerve in my body was working overtime, I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted it all, I needed it all; I kept trying to tell myself that I am happily married but, the devil on my shoulder was winning hands down.

I questioned myself, "Should you even be entertaining the idea of having full sex with him?" I guess the angel on the other shoulder wasn't going to give in without a fight!

"Could you live with yourself if you had intercourse with him?" I thought. "What if you did and enjoyed it so much, you'd want it again? How would that affect your amazing marriage, and how would Kevin feel, knowing you were unfaithful?"

I tried to work through these thoughts while I was in the bathroom but, the devil on my shoulder kept telling me to go and have fun. "Kevin has said that you can do anything," I thought, "he was happy that you sucked him off last night."

After spending almost fifteen minutes in the bathroom, I returned to the boys.

I went to go back to the position that I was in before going to the bathroom.

"You look uncomfortable in that tight dress," Phillip shook me with his words, "why don't you take it off?"

Stunned, I looked at my husband.

"Take it off, I don't care," Kevin's speech was slurred, "I'll probably be in bed soon anyway."

"See, now take it off and come here," Phillip grinned, "take it off and come sit how we were."

Although I wanted to take it off, heck; I wanted to be naked but, this would be the first time that I have been semi-naked with Phillip; in front of my husband.

Feelings of excitement and fear filled my body, I desperately wanted to take it off.

"Are you going to?" Kevin mumbled, "Phillip, help her take her dress off."

Phillip went to get off the couch to help me remove my dress.

"I can do it by myself!" I said sternly, it was apparent that my husband wanted me to cuddle with Phillip in just my thong and, bra. Phillip had moved to the edge of the couch, his smile showed his beautiful white teeth and his eyes were as big as ever. I faced Phillip and smiled. I nervously put my hand behind my back and pulled down the zipper on my dress. I slowly pulled it off of my shoulders, I tried to be as seductive and sexy as possible. When it got to my waist, I wriggled my ass like a stripper, I leaned forward and gave Phillip a small kiss, pushing my ass out to make it as hot as possible for my husband. I slowly eased it over my hips and let it fall to the floor; I stepped out of it and raised my arms high above my head.

"Bravo," Kevin mumbled, "you are so sexy."

I picked my dress up and threw it to my husband before getting comfy on the couch with our guest. My "Perfect life" took a huge turn at that moment.

His left arm came back over my shoulder and cupped my left boob. His right hand had once again found the front of my thong, my right leg was stretched out. My left leg was bent outwards, allowing a nice gap between my legs.

Within thirty seconds, he was again, running his finger in between my legs. His finger traced the entire area of my pussy, right in front of my husband. It paid particular attention to my clitoris area, I opened my legs a little more to give him better access.

I couldn't believe that this was happening in front of my husband, I couldn't believe that I was allowing my pussy to be fondled in full view of Kevin but I was.

I felt sure that my husband would go to bed soon and leave us but, he poured himself another full glass of bourbon. I let out a sigh when Phillip slid his left hand inside my bra. I looked at my husband who was smiling, he was enjoying this as well. Kevin wanted to chat, I had no idea what the topic of conversation was! All I could think of was the pleasure my black lover was giving to my body. Phillip's fingers were stroking my clitoris through my thong, his left hand was playing with my nipple in my bra; I was in sexual heaven. Phillip and Kevin continued chatting while I wallowed in the sexual bliss that I was enjoying. It seemed like an eternity but, in reality, it was probably only thirty minutes later that my husband stood up. I was certain that he was going to bed but, he informed us that he was going to the bathroom. He staggered as he tried to walk and I looked at the clock, it was almost a quarter to ten. As soon as Kevin was out of sight, Phillip and I shared the most amazing kiss ever! Our tongues tasted each other for ages, it had to rate as the most sensuous, erotic kiss that I have ever received.

His mouth tasted so sweet, his tongue felt so soft and it felt like it licked every inch of my mouth. It danced with my teeth. His lips, oh God; they felt amazing on mine. He can make me climax just by kissing alone, I love feeling his tongue in my mouth and he knows that.

His hand built up speed as he massaged my clitoris through my thong. Instinctively, I rubbed the huge lump in his pants; I tried desperately not to cum.

"Get naked," Phillip said as we broke from kiss number three.

"I can't, Kevin is still up."

"I don't care, get naked for me."

"I can't," I repeated, "I want my first time naked with you to be while we're alone. I don't want to feel embarrassed because my husband is watching."

"When he goes to bed then?" Phillip asked.

"Absolutely!"

We went back to our passionate kissing, somehow these kisses were even more electrifying! We were still kissing deeply when my husband returned from the bathroom.

Phillip was still massaging my pussy through my thong, although not as vigorously; he was still gently rubbing it. My husband looked at us and smiled before sitting back in his armchair. Phillip and I settled back into the position we were in earlier, this time though; he opened my legs a little more. I knew that my husband could see where Phillip's hand and fingers were and what they were doing.

I know that I should have stopped Phillip but I was way too excited to stop now. My husband didn't seem to mind, so I let him continue to gently masturbate me through my thong. At this point, I wouldn't have stopped him if he had opened my thong and put his finger inside.

I wanted him, I needed him and, I knew at that moment that I was going to have him.

I was praying that my husband would go to bed soon but, he kept talking, he kept filling his glass and talking! His words were so slurred that we couldn't understand him at times, his eyes were almost shut.

Amelly_Grander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelly_Grander

Finally, at ten fifty, his eyes closed and he dropped his empty glass on his lap.

"Kevin," I called.

There was no answer, "Kevin, you need to go to bed," again no answer.

"I had better get him to bed," I told Phillip, "you have to let go of my boob, I need to get him up to bed."

"Let go of what?" Phillip teased.

"Oh, you have to let go of my tit," I giggled, "Sorry I said it wrong the first time."

Reluctantly, he pulled his hand out from inside my bra, his right hand gave my pussy a gentle tap, "Oh, God," I sighed, "Oh, God."

I went to my husband and tried to pull him from the armchair, it was obvious that he had consumed way too much bourbon. It was like trying to lift a corpse, a dead weight.

I asked Phillip for assistance and he came to help me, Kevin was out for the count.

It took us almost fifteen minutes to get him upstairs to our bed, I couldn't have done it without the help of my strong, black lover. Phillip dumped my sleeping husband onto the bed, he gave me a nice long, deep kiss before he left me to undress my husband and get him settled.

I remember pulling his underwear off and looking at his tiny, limp penis and thinking, "I'm going to be sucking a nice, hard, black penis shortly!"

I had to kiss his penis, I cannot resist the chance to have a penis, no matter how limp, in my mouth. I sucked on it for about a minute, hoping to get a response from it but it didn't even twitch.

I covered him up and took this time to freshen my aching pussy, I went to the bathroom and quickly washed myself. I was amazed to see how wet I was in that department! I was so turned on that, a single tiny touch on my clitoris would have probably brought me to the biggest climax of my life. I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw the unmistakable sex rash all over my neck and chest. I had never seen my nipples poke the thin fabric of my bra out like they were now, they were hard and, uncomfortable being stuffed in my bra. My thong was drenched; I thought about changing it but Phillip had already seen what I was wearing so that was out of the question.

I kept telling myself that, "I shouldn't be doing this." But, the devil was winning!

I was trembling as I left the bathroom, I walked to my husband and kissed his lips softly.

There was no movement from him at all, not even a stir.

I whispered, "Good night sweetheart, I'll see you in the morning. I'm going to have my big, black, cock now."

My heart was racing as I made my way down the stairs, I could already feel a wetness again in my sexy, white thong. I got to the bottom of the stairs and couldn't see Phillip.

I called out, a voice came from his bedroom, "I'm in here, come and join me."

Suddenly it all got very real, my heart skipped a beat as I realized that in a few minutes from now, I would be naked for him. I looked for my glass of wine, I smiled when I became aware that he had taken it to the bedroom for me.

I swear that I could hear my heart beating like a drum as I slowly walked to his bedroom.

A mixture of fear and excitement filled my entire body, beads of sweat ran down my neck. The dark hallway seemed so long as I inched my way to the softly lit room that was about to be filled with two consenting naked bodies.

The tiled floor was cold on my bare feet, I remember thinking that I need to get a rug for the hallway. My "Perfect life" took another huge turn at that moment!

I got to the open door and stood motionless for a second or two, Phillip was standing by the bed; as naked as the day that he was born.

He looked so sexy, his shiny black skin glistened with the soft lighting. His beautiful muscular body filled every piece of my vision, of course, I couldn't help but notice his huge erection.

He was slowly pulling on it as he smiled, "Come here and kiss me," he said softly.

I walked over to him and his arms wrapped around my shaking body, our lips met and the fireworks ignited. My hands found their target, it was bigger than the previous night. His balls felt tight as my left hand cupped them. I remember thinking that I love that he shaves his penis, it stood up like a pole vaulter's pole. It was already very wet so, I smeared his juice all over the shaft. We broke from our kiss, he looked into my eyes as his hand moved to the fastener on my bra.

I was still trembling as he whispered, "Don't be nervous, I'll be gentle."

I felt my bra release, the relief in my nipples was evident as he inched my bra straps over my shoulders. This was going to be the first time that he had seen my boobs in the flesh.

"I hope he likes them," I thought as my bra slowly moved downwards.

His eyes were still firmly fixed on mine as my bra fell to my elbows, I let go of his amazing, hard penis and let my bra fall to the floor. Immediately, I took hold of his erection again, I felt more comfortable while I was holding him.

He stepped back a little and looked at my naked boobs, my eyes were glued to his; I wanted to see his initial reaction as his eyes made contact with my breasts. I was pleasantly surprised when I witnessed his eyes bulge and a "Wow," emerged from his soft lips.

"You like them?" I whispered.

His hands came up and covered them, "Honey, I love them!"

He gently squeezed my naked nipples and I let out a sigh, he continued to adore the naked flesh of my breasts for about a minute or two. I let out a big groan as his lips touched my boobs for the first time. First, he took my right boob into his strong hands, he kissed and sucked the nipple; then he gently bit it before sucking and, licking it. I climaxed at that point, I groaned louder this time. He knew how much I was enjoying his oral stimulation of my breasts.

My hands were massaging his huge penis as he kissed and licked and, sucked my breasts.

His mouth moved southwards, kissing down my tummy. I had to release my grip on his penis as he slowly bent his knees to go further down my body. He licked my navel and teased it with his tongue, he was now on his knees; his hands were on either side of my thong as his mouth continued down my trembling body.

"Any second now," I thought to myself, "any second now and he'll see my pussy for the first time."

He kissed the front of my thong, looked up at me, smiled, as he softly said, "You smell amazing. Play with your tits for me."

I started squeezing my aching nipples as I felt his hands grip the sides of my thong.

"This is it," I thought.

His face was directly in front of my thong, he was about to see my bald pussy for the very first time. I felt my thong start to come down, I felt the cool air brush over my hood as he gasped, "God. Your pussy is beautiful!"

I felt a sigh of relief that he liked what he saw. He pulled my thong all the way down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and looked down at him, he was just staring at my shaved pussy and smiling. His hands went in between my thigh and opened my legs slightly.

"Amy, this is a perfect pussy," Phillip said moments before he kissed my hood. The kiss turned into a lick and I climaxed.

I was still squeezing my breasts as I asked, "You like it then?"

He pulled my legs open a little more, "Like it? I love it. It is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen."

He pulled my hood up and exposed my throbbing clitoris, I climaxed again when his tongue, ran over it. He pulled my labia apart and licked my soaking wet opening before burying his tongue deep into me.

He continued doing that for over ten minutes, I forget how many climaxes I had while his tongue was pleasuring me. I do remember the euphoria I felt and how deep my orgasms were. He spun me around and did the same thing to my anus. I had never been touched there before so, having his tongue burry deep in there made me explode with excitement.

He licked my ass for about ten minutes before he stood up and lifted me into his arms. He carried me to the bed, carefully placed me on my back. He spread my legs wide apart and just looked at me for a minute or two.

"I'm going to eat your pussy for hours," Phillip said softly, "then, I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life."

"We don't have long," I replied, "I have to get into bed with my husband."

"We have all night," he quickly responded, "I asked Kevin if I could keep you in bed with me for a few hours."

"You did?" I questioned.

"Yes, and he said, that he's okay if you stay with me till seven in the morning."

"Oh my God," I said excitedly, "when did you ask him that?"

"While you were in the bathroom before you came down and took your dress off."

I was shocked, excited but shocked. I wanted this so much and now, it was happening.

"He knows that we are going to be in bed together?" I asked as Phillip was rubbing my clitoris.

"Yes, so stop worrying!"

Phillip moved his head down to my soaking pussy, he kept his promise and licked me for almost thirty minutes.

I almost passed out several times with the excitement that he gave me. I remember pulling him down to the bed, I kissed down his body before taking his huge, black cock into my mouth. I sucked on it like my life depended on it. I licked, bit and sucked it hard. I sucked his smooth balls before going back to the shaft. I felt a sense of sadness when he shouted that he was about to cum, I wanted him to cum inside my pussy.

After swallowing every last drop, I lay on my back next to him. He was stroking my boobs and kissing me.

"Masturbate for me," Phillip whispered.

"What?"

"You heard me, masturbate for me, it will make me hard in no time," he repeated, "I want to see you masturbate."

My "Perfect life" took yet another turn at that moment!

I moved my hand down to my pussy and, masturbated in front of him! I have never done that in front of my husband yet, I was doing it for my black lover.

A sense of guilt came over me, I was doing this for him but I would never do this for my loving, kind, generous husband. The guilt soon disappeared when he sucked my nipples again.

Phillip moved down the bed to watch as I brought myself off to a wonderful orgasm.

As soon as I screamed with ecstasy, he positioned himself on top of me. I was now too far gone to stop the inevitable!

"I'll be gentle," he said as I felt the head of his now, hard penis hit the opening of my drenched pussy.

This was the moment that I had longed for all week. This was what I had dreamed and fantasized about since our first meeting.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Phillip, fuck me please!"

Even though I was soaking, I felt his enormous penis stretch me, it took at least ten minutes for my pussy to absorb all of this black monster. He was gentle, he was kind and caring; he kept asking me if he was hurting me?

The feeling that I got when he was slowly pumping his penis in and out was electrifying, his slow and steady pace made it even more erotic and, exciting.

We kissed as our bodies united as one, each working in perfect sync with the other. Our rhythm was like a well-rehearsed orchestra, with every thrust that he made, I thrust back with all that I had. His long, hard, black penis was locked into me like two train carriages on a track.

It seemed like hours but, in reality, it was about fifty minutes before his pace quickened.

He was about to cum, he asked me where he should shoot?

"In me!" I shouted, "I want to feel you cum inside me!

He was gently squeezing my boobs as he exploded deep inside my pussy. His grip on my delicate little breasts increased to the point of hurting as he let rip with his cum. I felt wave after wave of his thick mixture hit the back of my womb. The feeling that I got inside was out of this world. I could feel every blast from his penis, it felt like the floodgates had opened. His juice mixed with mine, deep inside my satisfied pussy. I could feel some running out and down to my ass when he wilted slightly. The deed had been done, package safely delivered; mission accomplished. I was now an unfaithful wife!

 

Our night of passion and the aftermath will continue in the next chapter.

 

Published 
Written by Amy445
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments