Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Lee - Part 3

"The night with Mrs. Lee continues..."

21
6 Comments 6
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

We all sat and drank wine on the back deck. It was a perfect night for it: warm summer breeze, not a cloud in the sky. Amber and I sat on a bench, and Mrs. Lee was on her husbands lap. I guess this is what they looked like when they acted to be one big happy family. I chuckled to myself thinking about it and about how Mrs.Lee probably still had my load inside her.

We made small talk about our summer plans and Amber said she was excited about starting college. Mrs. Lee made a sarcastic remarks about Amber finally being able to move out, and Mr. Lee acted as a mediator between the two. I'd hate to know what these two would be like around each other without the wine! I started feeling buzzed and really relaxed around them all. Amber excused herself when her phone rang.

"Must be phone sex time time," Mrs.Lee said, looking at her watch before explaining to me, "Amber's boyfriend is going to be in the army so he is away for basic training right now. So, whenever he gets some phone privileges, they have their phone fucks." 

"You don't know that's what they are doing, Becky," said Robert, coming to his daughters defence.

"Oh yes I do Robert... I'm the one that does the laundry around here, unless you have another explanation why she always changes her sheets after one of her little phone calls. The big wet spots are a dead giveaway," Mrs. Lee whispered, looking at me from her husband's lap. 

"Oh my god, woman. Do you think our guest really wants to be hearing about all of this?" Robert said, trying to change the topic but with no luck.

"Stop being a prude, Roger. Look at him, he's a good looking young man. I'm sure he's seen plenty of girls his age play with their little pussies," said Mrs. Lee, still looking at me and noticeably buzzed from the wine. She startied to grind in her husband's lap. "Some people take sex as pleasure not a chore, Robert. Must be something Amber learned from her mother, she sure in hell didn't get it from you, did she dear?"

Robert didn't answer but he did lower his head, almost in a submissive manner. Mrs. Lee continued to look at me as she ground away, rubbing her thick ass right there on his crotch. I could tell she was getting turned on, biting her lower lip. I'm not going to lie, it was a little awkward but sexy at the same time. I'd just fucked her an hour ago and she was already craving more. Wow! I was just beginning to understand how really strong was Mrs. Lee's sex drive. I decided to give them some alone time and excused myself to the bathroom.

As I made my way to the top of the stairs, I heard Amber's door open and she appeared in the doorway, wearing what I guessed she slept in -- a long white t-shirt. She was obviously without a bra, her perky tits pressed against the thin material making it easy to see her hard little nipples. The shirt was mid-thigh length so it was hard to know if she had anything else on under that shirt. She continued talking on the phone, her voice getting louder as though she wanted me to hear.

"Yes, Tony I need you. I miss you, the way you kiss me, the way you touch me... mmm, yes, the way you fuck me, too." Her voice, seductive yet innocent, instantly turned me on. She knew it by the smile she gave me before turning around to go back into her room. I noticed she didn't shut the door and I could faintly hear her voice when I entered the bathroom. I looked up and saw a vent where the sound was coming through.

Her conversation turned dirty -- and quite fast. I guess Mrs. Lee was right about her phone calls. I heard her telling him the way she wanted to suck him off.

"Mmm, yes, nice and slow, lick up your cock , suck on the tip while my hands glide up and down your cock." Speaking slowly, her breathing was getting heavier, her sexual moans louder. I'm not sure about the person on the other end, but I know what she was saying and how she was saying it, was doing the trick for me. 

I stood in the bathroom and wrapped a hand around my hardening cock. Without even thinking, I started stroking myself to her words, imagining seeing her earlier playing with herself and knowing she was doing it again in the room next to me. My cock was rock hard as I slowly stroked up and down my shaft, feeling myself throb to the point where a thick drop of pre-cum leaked from the tip. All of a sudden, I couldn't hear Amber any more but I was too worked up to stop stroking now. I kept it nice and slow for a couple of seconds, before hearing Amber's voice once again. But this time she was standing in the bathroom doorway looking right at me. She smiled, putting one finger to her lips: be quiet.

She kept talking dirty on the phone while she stepped closer to me, sittingt on the edge of the bathtub next to me. She reached out with her free hand and took hold of my hard cock. She looked up, smiling and having one of the dirtiest phone sex sessions I've ever heard. She began to stroke me, her tiny hand too small to fit around the girth of my thick nine inch black cock. Her hand squeezed tight, gliding slowly up to the top , finally reaching the thick head of my pre-cum dripping dick.

I saw the amazement in her eyes, both from my size and how much my cock was leaking. She rubbed my fat tip with her small palm as if to lubricate it with my pre-cum. She then slid her hand down my cock with great ease, coating me in my own juices. She repeated this until my whole length was slippery. Then she pumped my cock faster as she told the voice on the other end how she was imagining stroking him.

"It's so big and veiny," she said, "I can feel you throbbing. You like the way my little hand looks around it ,don't you? Hmmm, I bet you do; I bet you love the way it looks, stroking your big yummy cock."

Her words were so true -- for me at least. I watched as she stroked faster and faster, keeping a firm grip on my cock.

"Please, I want it... I need it... cum for me, baby," she said looking into my eyes. At this point, I had no clue if she was still talking to the person on the phone or me. But my cock did not care, erupting to her words almost on cue. I shot a thick load, hitting her face, phone, and neck. She didn't even blink but kept smiling, even more excited, while pumping my cock. A couple more thick streams shot out, not as far but twice as thick, splashing to the floor.

It felt so good, letting her finish me off. Her handjob skills were even better than her step-mothers. After she had every drop out of my cock, she winked, stood up, and left me, still talking on the phone and not even bothering to wipe away the big thick gob of cum dangling from her chin. I watcher her leave: she looked so cute but now I also had a clue to how dirty she was. 

EsmeraldaSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaSantos

I cleaned myself and left the bathroom. I met Mr. Lee coming up the stairs  and he said nothing, looking down as if in shame. I heard his bedroom door slam shut and I shrugged my shoulders and continued down the stairs. I looked out of the window to the deck; it was empty. It diidn't take long before I heard the sounds of the pinball machine in the basement. I went down and saw Mrs. Lee standing there in her tight black dress playing her game. Standing behind her, I could see her curves, especially that thick ass . I stood watching her play, her body moving as she slaed the buttons on the side, really getting into it.

I cleared my throat to make her aware of me. A little startled, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me, but she quickly returned to the game. I walked up beside her  and saw she was a pretty damn good player, watching the steel ball bounce around before, finally, it made its way past her flipper, ending her last turn.

"Pretty good," I told her smiling.

"Just pretty good? Let's see you do better, hot shot." She stepped away from the machine.

I laughed, stepping to the machine and hitting start. "What do I get if I win?"  

"Hmmm... how about if you win, you can do whatever you want to me. But, if I win, you have to be my slave for an hour." Her tone was serious.

"Deal," I said with a big smile. I too was pretty damn good at pinball.

I'd got almost half her score by the time my first ball dropped. I smiled at her, teasing. My second ball brought me close to her score. This time when I looked over at her, sheseemed a little more nervous. Starting my third ball, she moved behind me, rubbing her body against mine. Her hands quickly made their way around my waist and down the front of my jeans. She stroked me nice and slow, making me hard once again.

"Hey, that's cheating," I told her 

"Show me the rule book."

Her distractions worked. It didn't take long for my third and final ball to drop. As it did, she let go of my dick and pulled her hands out of my pants, leaving my cock hard, throbbing, and wanting more of her touch. I turned to face her.

"Well, you won, I guess," I told her, nervous about the slave business.

She smiled and told me to follow her. She walked over to the leather sofa in the games room and sat. I stood waiting for her next order. She took out her phone and played some music, I believe it was something by the Weeknd. She told me she wanted me to give her a striptease. I laughed, thinking she was joking. But I knew she was serious when she said, "Do it now, slave," in a very stern voice.

I started to dance to the music, moving my body to the slow rhythm, taking off my shirt, then removing my pants, until I was standing there in just my boxer briefs, exposing my thick bulge and muscular body. Mrs. Lee sat back in her seat, clearly enjoying the show. Her thick tan thighs spread open slowly and she began to rub her nails up and down her smooth skin. She sat back even more, her legs parting further, giving me a view of her black panties.

Almost as if her hand was following my eyes, it slid slowly to her panties and quickly pulled them to the side. Now her smooth pussy was in sight as I danced, rubbing my bulge in my boxers, teasing and stepping closer. She slid two fingers into her noticeably wet hole. My bulge grew as she sat tfinger-fucking herself. This was the first time I felt like a sexual object, and I liked it. Her being an older married woman was a bonus to how sexy she looked.

With her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, she squirmed and moaned until reaching a full orgasm.

She just sat back, relaxed, smiling at me, before standing up and walking over the the pool table. She hiked up her dress, exposing her thick juicy tan ass. Placing her hands on the edge of the table, she pushed out her ass and looked over her shoulder.

"Come... give me that chocolate dick," she ordered

I walked up behind her, even more turned on following her instructions. I pulled her panties aside, giving me access to her dripping wet pussy. I let my boxers drop to the floor and took my swollen shaft in my hand. Rubbing the thick tip against her eager entrance, I felt her pushing back, almost begging me to slide in.

"Do you think I'm a dirty slut, Adrian?" she asked in a serious voice.

Confused whether I was still her slave or not, I answered, "No, of course not Mrs. Lee."

"Well I am. I've been craving your young black cock in my married pussy ever since the first time I stepped foot in the gym. I was only going to suck you off at first. But, after that night you gave me a ride home, I knew that would never be enough, And now that I've had you inside me, I can't think of nothing else but you fucking me... fucking my married pussy, Adrian. Doesn't that make me a dirty slut?"

I slide inside her just as she finished her sentence. I gave a soft moan as I filled her pussy with my cock once again. I began fucking her slowly, making circular motions with my hips while grabbing hers. She followed my rhythm, growing wetter by the second.

"Punish me for being a dirty slut, Adrian, I deserve it. Please, make it hurt." She looked over her shoulder at me, begging me to fuck her hard.

Since I was technically her slave for another twenty minutes, I obliged. After pushing her head down so her face was against the table, I grabbed her hips and slammed inside her pussy. Fucking her hard as I could, my rock hard thick black cock worked like a piston inside her. Thrusting deep with every stroke, she screamed every time I slammed my bodyweight down on her.

Her feet almost left the floor from the force of my thrusts and soon she wailed, "Fuck , fuck ... I'm going to cummmm.... Cum with me, Adrian, please... Please... Don't ... Stop.... Fucking meee."

In between her grunts from the abuse her pussy was taking, I grasped her hair and pulled, making her arch her back and allowing me to slam in even deeper. I felt myself building to climax as her pussy gripped my thick cock, milking my long strokes.   

That is all it took for me to do exactly what she wanted. I felt myself erupting  just as her pussy filed with warm juices. I moaned loudly as she scream in pleasure, our bodies now moving as one as I ground my cock deep inside her, cumming hard. Her ass  followed the motions of my hips, her pussy clamped to my cock, milking my every drop as she rode out a strong orgasm.

Eventually, we collapsed on the pool table, breathing deep and heavy. My muscular, tall frame pinned her thick body firmly against the green of the table, nothing but a thin layer of sweat between us.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MrBlackcock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments