Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mending Fences

"Maddie hopes to smooth things over with her exasperated neighbor."

115
21 Comments 21
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I watched in horror as my two older brothers brawled in the front yard, drunkenly swearing and throwing punches at each other. My father, only slightly less drunk, stood on the porch behind me and bellowed at them to knock it off.

Whirling around, I glared at Dad. "It's almost two in the morning! You have to do something."

Dad merely rolled his eyes. "What got them started this time?"

I didn't bother explaining that one of them insulted the other's girlfriend. Instead, my stare traveled to our neighbor's house, where a light had just switched on in what I guessed was the bedroom. "Shit!" Bounding down the porch steps, I took off for next door, ignoring my father's confused calls.

My brothers were still fighting when I knocked on Marcus's front door. The porch light's sudden illumination made me squint. As soon as he opened the door, I blurted out, "Please don't call the cops!"

Dressed only in a pair of lightweight sweatpants, he glowered at me in silence for several moments before looking over my shoulder. I didn't have to turn around to know he was watching my siblings roll around the yard. "I am so damn tired of living next to your family."

My cheeks burned in humiliation. "I understand," I hurriedly replied. "I'm tired of them, too." I feared Marcus might slam the door in my face. Of course, I wouldn't blame him a bit if he chose to. He'd moved next door to us in the spring, right after I turned eighteen. At first, he'd been friendly, always quick to wave when he saw me. But over the course of the summer, my brothers had grown more unruly, and this was far from the first time I'd had to apologize to Marcus on their behalf.

I hated how my family always had to fuck everything up. Marcus seemed like a great guy; in his mid-twenties, he was already far more mature and responsible than my brothers would probably ever be. He had a good job and left for work on time every day. If he had a party at his house, he was considerate about the noise level, and guests weren't coming and going all night. He was a perfect neighbor.

And he was also gorgeous. Tall and dark-skinned, he wore box braids and had the sexiest smile. I had no illusions that he could ever be interested in me; with my long red hair and pale skin that easily burned in the sun, I looked like the shy, awkward young woman I was. My ex-boyfriend, whom I'd dated throughout my senior year of high school, often told me I had beautiful blue eyes, but I figured he felt he had to compliment me on something, and it wasn't going to be my freckles.

As I now looked pleadingly at Marcus, I feared he'd finally lost all patience. "I have some good news for you, though," I said in a bright voice. "Can I come in for just a minute?"

"It's late, Maddie." His tone was surprisingly calm.

"I know, and I promise I won't be long. I just wanted to talk to you without all the noise, and..." I helplessly gestured toward my idiot brothers.

He let out a heavy sigh but opened the door wider. Stepping into his living room, I marveled at how tidy it was. Thank God he'd never seen the inside of my house! Though I did my best to keep it clean, it was a full-time job picking up after my brothers and father.

Marcus closed and locked the door behind us. "Sorry it's so hot in here," he said. "The air conditioning went out yesterday. I'd open some windows, but my neighbors are carrying on like a bunch of dumbasses." Seeing me flinch at his words, he added, "Present company excluded."

He was kind enough to offer me a drink, and as we sipped from our glasses of soda in his kitchen, I knew I needed to make this quick. Marcus would be getting up early in the morning to go to church. "So the good news," I began after taking a deep breath. "I'll be heading off to college in a week, and you won't have to put up with me anymore."

He set his glass down on the counter, then folded his arms over his chest. "You know you ain't the problem."

"I know, but..." I stared at my bare feet. The dress I wore was modest, covering most of my legs. I'd pulled it on when I heard my brothers start fighting earlier. Looking back up at Marcus, I smiled again. "There's even better news. You know how our house has been for sale?"

"Yeah," he said slowly. "It's had a for sale by owner sign out front since I moved here. Doesn't seem to have generated much interest, though."

"That's the thing!" Reaching forward, I rested a hand on his forearm. "An older, retired couple looking to downsize has fallen in love with the place. I mean, the house needs a lot of work, but they really like the quiet setting, with just our two houses out here on a dead-end street. My dad wants to move in with his girlfriend, so he's agreed to sell."

Marcus's eyes widened at the news. "What about your brothers?" 

I knew he wasn't asking out of any concern for them, but rather, he wanted assurances that they'd end up far away from here. "I'm not sure," I said. "One of them will probably go live with my mom, and I figure the other one will rent an apartment somewhere." As I spoke, I noticed Marcus's shoulders relaxing. His smile was wide enough to match my own. "This fall, you'll have new neighbors!"

"That's the best news I've heard in months!" Without warning, he took the glass from my hand and set it next to his on the counter. I shrieked with laughter when he wrapped his arms around my waist and whirled me around. As he held me, I could feel how strong he was; he carried me like I weighed nothing at all.

By this point, Marcus was laughing, too. He started to set me back down, but I wrapped myself around him, holding on tight. He gave me a quizzical look, still grinning. Before I had a chance to lose my nerve, I pressed my lips against his.

He made a surprised sound but didn't immediately break the kiss. It was only when I grew more eager, seeking out his tongue with mine, that he firmly placed me back on my feet. Still, I kept my arms around his neck.

"This has been fun, Maddie, but like I said before, it's late." He avoided my gaze while extricating himself from my embrace.

"Come on!" I sounded like such a stupid girl, but I was desperate to stay a little longer. "Don't tell me you're finished celebrating already!"

Marcus rolled his eyes. "What else did you have in mind?"

My heart was beating so loud, the sound of it almost drowned out my brothers' shouting. Those fools were still fighting. I couldn't let them distract me now, not when my nipples were hard beneath my dress, and my panties were already wet. For months, I'd secretly lusted after Marcus. Once I left for college and my family moved away, I'd probably never see him again. The upside to that was, if he wasn't at all interested in fucking me, I'd be humiliated, but I'd never have to see him again. Under the circumstances, I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"You know,"  I said, "it is pretty warm in here." I made a big show of fanning my face with my hand, but before Marcus could reply, I lifted up the skirt of my dress. "That's a little better!"

Though his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened, he didn't tell me to stop, so I hurried to tug down my panties. Not until I removed them completely did Marcus demand in that deceptively calm voice, "What are you doing?"

Stepping closer to him, I flashed a grin that I hoped appeared far more confident than I felt. "Celebrate with me," I murmured. His gasp was clearly audible when I began stroking him through his sweatpants.

"This ain't right," he protested. "You should go..."

"You really want me to go?" I gave him my most entreating look. The feel of his cock hardening beneath my hand made me bolder. "Don't you want me to stay so you can fuck me?"

A groan emerged from low in his throat. Yet he seized my wrist, stilling my hand. Within moments, his stare had grown hot. "What would your daddy think if he knew you were over here flashing your pussy and playing with my dick?"

I used my free hand to resume stroking him. "You want to know the truth?" I whispered. "I don't give a shit what my father thinks. I just want to feel you inside me, Marcus."

He reached for me then, lifting me off my feet and setting me on the edge of the table in a single, fluid motion. I could see his prominent erection tenting his pants. Spreading my legs wide, I hitched up my dress. He slipped a hand between my thighs, teasing my clit with his fingertips as we kissed. God, his lips were incredible!

Both of us grew more fervent. When I again stroked his cock, he stepped back to lower his pants and underwear. My first glimpse of his dick made me release a whimper.

"You sure about this?" he asked quietly.

"I'm sure!" To fully convince him, I scooted my ass to the very edge of the table and then lifted my legs while opening them even wider.

That proved too much for him to resist. Taking hold of his dick, he slid it between my sopping folds before guiding the tip to my entrance. Our eyes locked as he started easing inside. Somehow, I suppressed a yelp, but I couldn't hide my wince. Sex with my ex-boyfriend hadn't prepared me for this!

"Relax," Marcus coaxed, and I quickly nodded in reply. Looking down, I watched him inch deeper into my pussy. "Fuck, you are tight!"

I lifted my head to meet his stare again. "Do I feel okay?"

He let out a sound between a groan and a laugh. "More than okay!" Giving a gentle thrust, he ended up tapping my cervix. The sensation was strange but not painful. I'd felt far more discomfort at being stretched open as he entered me. Studying his cock, I saw that he'd gotten all but an inch inside my pussy before meeting that barrier.

His mouth was hungry on mine, and I eagerly kissed him in return. Grasping my legs, he began moving his hips. Once he adjusted the depth of his thrusting so that he could avoid striking my cervix, I lost myself in the pleasure of being fucked. Needy cries escaped my lips while I clung to Marcus; my pussy felt so incredibly full! I loved sliding my palms over his hot skin, just as I reveled in the sound of his heavy breathing.

He noticed the way I kept looking down between us. "Dirty girl," he teased in a guttural voice. "You like watching me fuck that tight pussy?"

"So much!" I confessed. When his hips pumped even faster, I felt like he was literally fucking the breath out of me! "Ooh, God!" I finally managed to wail.

I saw that his jaw was tight and his brow had furrowed. Yet I got the sense that the man could do this for hours. Fortunately, I didn't need anywhere near that long, for his unrelenting dick effortlessly summoned my first orgasm. I heard him swear as my muscles contracted around his cock. My shuddering was so fierce that I had to plant my hands against the tabletop in order to hold myself upright.

Another orgasm soon followed. I wanted to scream from the power of it, but I managed to exert a tiny bit of self-control. Rather than shriek, I released a desperate moan. "Yes, oh my God! Fuck me with that big cock!"

We were both sweating, both breathing hard and fast. "Where do you want my cum?" he demanded, sounding a little desperate as well.

"In my pussy!" I'd been on the pill for almost a year, and I couldn't deny myself the bliss of feeling Marcus erupt inside me.

His thrusts grew shallow and frenzied. My body offered up a third orgasm, as if determined to push him over the edge. The spasms rippling through me seemed to finally undo him. He came with a shout, and my eyes widened at the feel of his semen spurting against my inner walls.

Afterward, my trembling slowly subsided while Marcus planted sweet kisses on my forehead and lips. "You okay?" he whispered.

"More than okay," I whispered back with a grin.

When he finally withdrew, I went to the bathroom to clean up. Though I was still a bit tender between my thighs, my reflection in the mirror above the sink wore a huge, satisfied smile.

Marcus had a fresh drink waiting for me in the kitchen. As I greedily took several swallows, he asked if I had any other relatives in town. "Where will you stay when you're home from school?"

"I have an aunt who lives about ten minutes from here," I told him. "She's offered to let me stay with her during the summer, and when I'm on break."

"That's cool." He rubbed his chin while regarding me. "Seriously, I'm happy for you, Maddie. You're a smart girl, and I know you'll be able to do whatever you set your mind to."

I beamed at his compliment. "I hope so. I busted my ass during high school in order to get a scholarship, and I plan to do the same for the next four years." After finishing my drink, I went to give Marcus a hug. "I'm going to head on home," I said softly. "My family and I have kept you up way too late."

"Didn't mind you keeping me up at all," he murmured, then gave me a deep, lingering kiss. "You got fall break in November, right?"

"I do."

"Hopefully your father and brothers will be long gone by then. And as for you..." Marcus again lifted me in his arms, making me giggle. "I hope you'll stop by and say hello when you're back in town."

His invitation sent a delicious shiver through my body. "You can count on it," I replied. "After all, we wouldn't want things getting too quiet for you around here."

He laughed before gently setting me back on my feet. "I do enjoy the kind of noise you make, baby."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments