Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories...Pt 2

"As I slowly caressed Angela’s ass, the memory that almost made this impossible came flooding back!"

8
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As I slowly caressed Angela’s ass, the memory that almost made this impossible came flooding back!

The simple act of running a finger up and down her ass conjured up memories of the exact same thing only with Elena and not Angela.

We worked together more since that night at her party. I later discovered that Elena was now in charge of scheduling and that was the reason we had so many closing shifts together.

After the night of the party, she would walk past me, smile, and say, WOW. That became our secret little buzzword.

One night after a really busy night, it was closing time and, on this night, it was walk-in refrigerator cleaning time. This meant that it was a manager and a worker left in the store until the opening crew showed up.

After closing the store, locking the doors, and finishing the clean-up, it was time to start emptying the walk-in in preparation for the top to bottom cleaning it needed.

After I emptied the fridge, I walked to the office to tell Elena I was ready, this way she could shut down the alarm system so we could open the back door to push all the dirty water out the back.

As I entered the office, all I could see was her long, wavy hair framing her ass as she stood at the safe making the deposit. I stopped in the door and whispered, “Damn what an ass”. She turned and smiled at me with the slightest dimple and a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

She deposited the money in the safe and walked over to me, placed a hand on my dick and said…” Damn, I guess you are ready for me” as she ran a finger up and down the length of my hardening cock. Before I could reply, she proceeded to unzip my pants and reach into my boxers. As she wrapped her hand around me, I moaned and sagged against the door jam.

Elena had the ability to make anyone hers, at the slightest touch and she had me right where she wanted me now. She pulled my boxers to my knees and licked the head of my cock like it was a lollipop. Up the underside, around the crown and back down. After several laps around my dick, she grabbed the shaft at the base and squeezed. Just hard enough to make my legs wobble.

Elena then slowly sucked me into her mouth and tongue wrestled my dick for all she was worth. After a minute or so of this, she let go of the shaft, placed both hands on my ass that started to face fuck herself on my dick.

As I got closer to the edge and she could sense the pressure building in my nuts, she slides a middle finger into my ass crack and grazed my butthole with her nail. BOOM! That was all it took for me to unload what seemed like a gallon of cum.

After the final spasms stopped, she stood up and whispered WOW as she leaned in to kiss me. Not one to shy away from her soft pouty lips, I responded to her with a raging tongue battle! She broke off the kiss and told me to go get the stuff, we had a fridge to clean. Disheartened, I stuffed my cock back in my boxers, pulled up my pants and did as I was told. After all, that is what a guy in the Air Force is supposed to do, what ever he is told by his superiors!

The cleaning took longer than usual because each time Elena would bend over or walk out to get something, I would reach out a run a hand over her ass or a finger through the seam of her pants.

After what seemed like 3 or 4 hours, we were done and as we finished putting everything back, she told me to hurry and come back to the break room, she wanted to show me the new training video.

After rushing to get the last of the items put away, I rushed downstairs to the breakroom and found Elena watching a video with one hand in her pants rubbing vigorously. The video was dark, but I quickly found out that it was from the night of the party. Not wanting to miss out on anything, I moved over to her and started massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I could see the color of her caramel skin starting to get darker and her breathing it shallower. She was close and I knew it would not be long before she came right there on the breakroom table.

PrettyIzieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyIzieTS

It was wild watching her ravage her clit and when the orgasm arrived, I thought she was going to black out. She moaned this slow low sound that took every bit of the air in her lungs, her eyes closed, and she went limp.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes, said thanks for the extra hands and then pointed to the chair and told me to sit.

As I sat down, she knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees, then Elena, fished my cock out of the fly of my boxers and started rubbing the precum all over the head. The feeling of the slippery precum being rubbed around the head of my very aroused dick had me seeing stars.

She stopped the assault on my dick and stood up, she kicked her pants off and slid her soaked panties down to her ankles, leaned over the table and said…” Fuck me now”. I jumped up to the task but thought she should be punished a little for starting the video without me. So, as I positioned myself behind her and between her legs, I ran my hands up her amazing ass cheeks and as I got to the top, I would slide a finger along the crack of her ass, lightly brushing her butt hole on the way to her pussy.

Elena could feel my dick bouncing between her cheeks as I would slide my hands up and over her ass, so she would push back into me trying to impale herself on me. After failing to achieve the desired results, she would make this little pouting sound and try to stand up.

Not wanting this little party to end, I would push into her ass cheeks and slide my cock between them…damn she felt good. Elena would clinch her ass cheeks together in what can only be described as vise-like.

After a few minutes of this torture, for both of us, I placed my cock at the entrance of her very wet…almost dripping pussy and slowly pushed forward. Not to be outdone or left wanting, Elena slides a hand down to her twat and put a finger on either side of her pussy lips and pushed in towards her hips. The sensation was like none I have ever felt before. She got instantly tighter and the walls of her cunt started rippling. The effect was mind-blowing. I knew I would not last long with all that going on, as I approached the point of no return, I pulled out and slide my dick between her ass cheeks again and let loose another huge load.

Elena relaxed on the table as I went to go get a towel to clean us off. When I got back to the break room, she was still bent over the table, eyes closed and humming contently to herself. I started wiping the cum out of her ass and could feel her tense up and relax each time I made a pass with the towel. After getting her clean, I continued to drag a finger up and down her ass crack, reveling in the feeling of having her ass in my hands and the little humping she was doing as I touched her butthole each time.

Then it happened, we heard voices upstairs. Hearing the voices did not bother me, it was hearing “HER” voice that concerned me the most. Angela was scheduled to open today, and I had forgotten.

 

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments