Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories

"Elena lets her hair down"

10
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Parts of this are fiction but most of it occurred in real life"

Elena was a goddess among mortals. She was from Bermuda, six foot tall, 125 lbs, hazel eyes, and the skin tone of a caramel macchiato! She had not cut her hair since she was a small girl in St. George. To say the least, she was stunning!

We met while I was working a second job at a local fast food place. I, a regular guy, she was one of the managers. At first, I was interested in her best friend, that is until I "saw" Elena.

She was the utmost professional while at work, but loved to let her hair down at home and boy did she ever. I was invited to a party at her apartment complex, she informed me that Angela would be there. I was a little hesitant to attend, since, Angela was no longer the object of my lust but thought the chance to see Elena away from work was worth the uncomfortable situation.

I was a twenty-one-year-old white guy, in the Air Force, needing some extra cash for my addiction…72 Chevy Nova. She was twenty, an assistant manager and now my boss and I had to fuck her.

Arrival at the party went as planned, I brought a few “beverages” and went to place them in the kitchen as asked, when Elena came in to grab some snacks to take by the pool in this shear light green cover-up over a bright white bikini. We hugged and I said something that sounded like I like the suit of choice or some dumb shit like that. She smiled, flashed me a cute dimple and a twinkle in her eye, and said “Thank You.”

I was lost for words, I had never seen her outside of work and was dumb-founded. She filled out the suit with her bubbly ass, and as I found out later, 36 C cup boobs and her hair was long, with a slight curl and hung below her ass. Instant erection!

We made our way down to the pool where all the action was, Angela arrived a few minutes later but said she had to leave for some reason or another, I don’t remember, I was lost in my own erotic thoughts.

As the afternoon wore on, the party started to die down and it was just her friends at the apartment, Elena and myself sitting in the hot tub drinking the last of the drinks and chatting about the day.

When the last of the party goers left, Elena slid over to me and asked if I had a great time. I told her it was great, I got to see her in real life, not just as the professional she played at work. She laughed and said that she would like to see more of the real me.

I laughed a nervous little laugh and asked what she meant. She stood up and did a little twirl on the step of the hot tub and asked if I still liked her suit of choice. I coughed and told her that it was stunning on her, the color choice versus her skin tone made her look delicious.

She came back to me and sat down on my lap, discovered my raging hard-on, and leaned in to place the most passionate kiss on me that I had ever had. It was slow, intense, and got the heartbeat up quickly. She nibbled on my lower lip, sucked my tongue into her mouth, and fought with my tongue for dominance.

My hands went to the most natural of places, her ass. I kneaded her cheeks between my hands, rubbed them from the start of her crack to the swell of her hips. I pushed and pulled her crotch across my cock as we explored each other.

We broke the kiss and she slumped against my neck and chest as she ground her pussy against me. I ran my hands up her sides and across her tits to discover the hardest nipples ever. She moaned slowly and deeply as if she had never been touched that way before.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, grabbed my hand, and yanked me up and out of the hot tub. We raced across the pool deck towards her place…I couldn’t believe my luck! The vision of her ass bouncing in the white bikini in front of me still plays in my mind to this day.

We barged into her apartment and straight to the shower. She turned the water on and then looked over her shoulder and asked, “wanna untie me?"  I grabbed the tie strings from her bottoms and pulled! I was rewarded with the same skin tone, no tan lines on the best looking ass I had ever seen. I forgot about her top and dove face-first into her ass and dripping pussy. As I licked my way across her body, she started quivering and shifted her legs slightly, giving me better access to her cunt and clit.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

We collapsed on the floor of the shower as her legs gave way during the orgasm. As we lay there all arms and legs entangled, her bikini top and my shorts still on, she started to giggle and laugh about what we must look like. Before I could respond, Elena untangled herself, and slid a hand up my shorts, and wrapped it around my dick. The experience to this point was so erotic that I almost exploded with her touch.

She stroked me a few times, felt the copious amount of pre-cum oozing from my dick, and pulled her hand back. The little whimper I made at that moment must have been funny to hear because she giggled again and pulled my trunks to my knees, freeing my seven inch, ready to explode cock from them.

Her eyes sparkled as she slowly reached for it and licked it from the base to the tip. Once at the top, she slowly sucked me in about halfway. I was lost in a fog. I felt this steaming hot water beating on my body, the weight of Elena on my legs, and a warm, velvety touch on my cock with a firm pressure around my ready to explode nuts.

Elena went to work on me as if we would never have the chance to do this again. She was intense, determined, passionate, rough, and gentle, all at the same time. As I felt the blood leave my head and rush towards my cock, I knew and so did she, that I was about to explode. It was the loss of conscious type of orgasm, she tried to contain it and swallowed hard and fast but it was so intense that she pulled back and received the last remaining spurts on her cheek and tits.

WOW, was the word she used over and over again, it became our secret password each time we saw each other.

As we recovered, I untied her top and struggled out of the tangled mass my trunks had become. We showered, exploring each other’s bodies and letting the hot water run over us.

Elena got out first and attempted to dry off her hair but wound up wrapping it in a towel as I attempted to lick her dry. We roughly dried each other off, began kissing as she pushed me back towards her room.

We crashed onto her bed and made out like high school teenagers at a drive-in movie. I broke the kiss and started massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Each time I pinched them, she would arch her back and moan.

I being an “ASSMAN” I needed to touch and play with hers. I rolled her over and slowly massaged my way to the object of my attention. As I rubbed, kneaded, and spanked her ass, she pulled her legs apart. Taking the hint, I slowly massaged up her legs and into the inner thigh. I passed my fingers briefly over her pussy on my way up her ass.

Each pass resulted in a little push back as I approached her cunt and her relaxing as I worked my way to the top of her ass. Finally, as I touched her pussy, I slid a finger into her and felt her clamp down around it. She started quivering and pulsating as she got closer to another orgasm.

I pulled my finger out of her, straddled her ass, and plunged my dick into her waiting pussy. She screamed into her pillow as the orgasm rolled over her. She was meeting my thrusts with her own.

As we picked up the pace, her riding both the orgasm and my dick, me in a haze fucking this perfect woman from behind, slapping her ass and hoping this wasn’t the last time we could do this, I felt it again, that mind-numbing rush of an intense orgasm.

Not knowing at this point if she was protected, because gods knows I was not, I pulled out and buried my cock between her ass cheeks and pumped myself empty. I wish I could say that I was balls deep in her ass, but that wasn’t the case and I didn’t care. My cock was wrapped by the greatest looking and feeling ass in the world and had just blew my load all over it

 

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments