Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marsha And Mark Have Some Outdoor Fun

"Mature West Indian woman and younger white man take their fucking outdoors"

16
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is an addition to two stories that I wrote two months ago and to fully understand the characters and their relationship perhaps a reading (or re-reading) of 'Train Encounter' and 'After The Train Encounter' might be in order. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This third part is prompted by a reader suggesting in a comment on part 2 a couple of days ago that a third part might be a good idea."

It was two weeks since mid-thirties Mark Hogan had contacted and fucked his older West Indian friend Marsha, he still did not know her surname, but he had been thinking about her a lot. Friend was possibly not the right word because they knew little about each other but they had had two sensational sexual encounters.


Marsha, or rather her large arse, had brought them together when her backside came into contact with Mark's crotch on a crowded underground train and they had experienced each other sexually in Marsha's flat twice since the train encounter.

Neither of them was attached but Marsha had stipulated that she did not want a relationship, just an occasional fuck, and Mark was happy enough with that.

Marsha, who was aged fifty-eight, had been thinking about Mark too but she decided that if he wanted her then he would contact her. She had not gone without sex since their last meeting having been fucked by another casual acquaintance a couple of times. Mark's only sexual release had been his own right hand.

Mark phoned Marsha's number and a bubbly West Indian voice answered. "Mark sugar, how are you baby?" gushed Marsha.


"I am good Marsha, how are you?" responded Mark, whose penis had started to harden just with the sound of that woman's voice.

"I am good too but could do with one of your fuckings," replied Marsha.

"Oh Marsha, you should have phoned me; I have been thinking about you lots but thought maybe you did not want me anymore," said Mark.

"Sugar, I was thinking that you had decided that this black bitch was too old for you; I want your white cock," responded Marsha.

"No Marsha, I can't stop thinking about you and your big black arse; Can we meet again?" asked Mark, now fully erect.

"Yes baby but I have been thinking about us having an outdoor fuck, would you like that?" replied Marsha, stroking her cunt through her trousers.

"Yes, I suppose, but where?" said Mark, longing to get his cock in that woman again.

"Ain't you got a lot of woodland up your end of the line?" asked Marsha, with Mark living further east on the underground line than Marsha's more crowded area.

Their time together before had been at Marsha's flat but Mark had no objection to her coming to his home although his next-door neighbours might wonder who his friend was.

"Yes but are you talking about going in daylight, the woods get busy?" said Mark, not concerned about being seen with Marsha but possibly getting caught fucking.

"Not as busy as the underground train where we both came the first time, sugar," laughed Marsha, referring to the wanking that she had given Mark with her arse.

"I suppose not but maybe better if we go at dusk, there will be fewer people about," reasoned Mark.

"Okay baby, how about you pick me up at your station about seven this evening?" suggested Marsha.

"Yeah okay, see you then," replied Mark, still not entirely convinced about the idea of outdoor sex.


Mark parked at his local underground station at about fifteen minutes before seven and excitedly waited on the platform for trains coming in from the west. He did not have to wait long for the one he wanted because soon an attractive West Indian woman was alighting on the platform.

Marsha's face lit up in a beautiful smile. "Baby, so good to see you," she said before she threw her arms around Mark and planted her lips on his.

Mark was a bit surprised by the public showing of affection but it did not stop his penis from hardening in his trousers. "Hi Marsha, you look gorgeous," he managed to say once the kissing had concluded.

"Thank you baby; I don't have any knickers on under this skirt, might save time later," laughed Marsha, with Mark hoping that nobody else heard his lover's remark.

They went to the car park and Mark held the passenger door of his car open for Marsha to get in. "Thank you, kind sir, " she giggled as she ran a hand over the bulge in Mark's trousers.

They kissed again when they were both in the car and Marsha was feeling so horny that she would have liked to have had Mark's cock out and mounted his lap and ridden him right there and then.

"Let's get to the woods and fuck, baby," urged Marsha, in a breathless sexy voice.

"You are so fucking sexy Marsha, such a turn on," acknowledged Mark, who was longing to give this woman the fucking that she desired.

It was still broad daylight but light would start to fade soon and had indeed started to do so by the time that Mark had completed the about twenty minutes drive to the fringes of the forest. A drive that he had made with Marsha's hand resting on his crotch almost all of the way. The couple did not talk much, they both contemplated the fucking that they intended soon to be doing.

There were more than a dozen empty cars parked where Mark pulled up. "Shit, are all these people in the woods fucking?" asked Marsha, semi-seriously.

"Ha, some of them might be but I expect most are walking dogs," replied Mark, who was a bit nervous about the number of people that appeared to be in the area.

"Well baby, let's go and find our own little fucking place," said Marsha as they got out of the car. They walked down a path further into the woods, holding hands and frequently snogging. They passed an elderly couple walking a dog and the female member of the couple looked at Marsha and Mark disapprovingly.

"Do you think she knows that we are here to fuck?" giggled Marsha.


"Well, we don't have a dog," replied Mark, logically.

"I can be a bitch," said Marsha, laughing at her own quip.

"A bitch on heat," replied Mark.

"You got that right, sugar," said Marsha before she dragged Mark into another long tongue-swapping snog.

The light was fading, plus they were now in quite a dense woodland, so they left the path in search of somewhere to fuck. After scrambling, giggling, through some undergrowth, they came upon a fallen tree trunk. "Well that looks a good height for bending over," said Marsha.

"Perfect, I think," agreed Mark, and the couple faced each other and snogged yet again. Mark had his hands on Marsha's big arse before she decided it was time that her lover's trousers came down.

Marsha undid Mark's trousers and pulled them down before dragging down his underpants and having his erection in her hand. Marsha then unzipped her skirt and had it drop to the ground, proving that she was indeed naked underneath it. They kissed again and Mark now caressed Marsha's bare buttocks before Marsha gave him a two-word instruction.

"Fuck me," said Marsha as she bent over the tree trunk and spread her legs.

Mark looked at the wonderful black arse and the cunt lips between the woman's legs before he moved behind her and held his cock, which was leaking precum, against Marsha's arse crack. He moved his cock up and down the crease between her buttocks a couple of times before putting his cock head against her cunt lips and easing in.

"Mmm yeah, fuck me," breathed Marsha as she moved backwards as Mark leaned forwards and his rigid prick slid into a wet and welcoming vagina. Mark moved in and out a few times and then the pace increased, as did the panting.

Mark was not usually vocal during lovemaking but he discovered that Marsha liked it the first time that they were together and he found that it came easily to him when with her. "You fucking black bitch with your fat arse in the air, you fucking slut," Mark hissed as the fucking became more urgent.

"Yeah fuck this black slut with your hard white cock, you horny cunt," replied Marsha breathlessly.

They were fucking hard and fast now and they could hear a dog barking not too far away. As the dog's barking got closer, so did Marsha's orgasm and Mark's ejaculation.

"Shit, oh fuck, I am going to fucking cum," squealed Marsha as they heard a woman's voice calling the ever closer dog.

Mark felt his cock twitch and he started to spunk into Marsha's cunt. "Cumming in your cunt, you slag," announced Mark as Marsha's orgasm peaked and a dog barked very close by.

"There you are Tim," said a woman's voice from only feet away as she found her dog. The woman then gasped at the sight before her of a black woman, naked from the waist down, bent over a tree trunk with a white man with his trousers and pants around his ankles and his penis obviously deep inside the black woman.

"Really! don't you people have a home to go to?" snapped the woman before hurrying away with her dog.

For a moment, Mark and Marsha were stunned, then they both burst into laughter. "Well, at least we both came before she caught us," laughed Marsha.

"Yeah, I suppose there is that," replied Mark as he withdrew his penis, soaked in his and Marsha's cum, from Marsha's cunt.

Mark then thought over the woman's words. "She has a point; we could go back to my house and fuck again if you want," said Mark.

"Yeah, if you promise that we will not get disturbed by a dog," replied Marsha still bent over the trunk.

"Yes, I promise; I want to make you cum more than once as well," said Mark as Marsha turned and started licking the sex juices off Mark's cock.

Mark pulled his clothing back up and Marsha got back into her skirt. "You had the outdoor fucking you wanted," pointed out Mark.

"Yes baby, I had my fucking," agreed Marsha.

They made their way back to Mark's car, Marsha very wet and sticky between her legs, and there was only one other car still there and in that car, a couple was kissing.

"I wonder if that bloody woman and dog disturbed their fuck too?" chuckled Mark.

"Maybe that is how that woman gets her kicks, poking around in woods trying to find a guy with his cock in a woman's cunt," laughed Marsha.

"Ha, she will probably masturbate tonight thinking about my white cock in your black twat," giggled Mark.

"Let's get to your house and see about getting that cock back in my twat," suggested Marsha, as they got into Mark's car.

"Do you fancy staying the night?" asked Mark as they drove towards his house.

"Only if you give me another fucking in the morning," smiled Marsha in reply.

"Yeah, I think I will be able to manage that," replied Mark.

It was close to darkness by the time that they got to Mark's house and they were soon inside, kissing and groping.


"Would you like a drink, wine, or anything?" asked Mark.

"Are you planning on seducing me, young man?" smiled Marsha in mock indignation.

"No, I am planning on fucking you; do you want wine or not?" responded Mark.

Marsha agreed to some wine and that sat drinking, and kissing, on Mark's sofa. "Nice house you have here baby, better than some that I have been fucked in," said Marsha.

"Does that mean that you want to be my girlfriend now?" asked Mark, only half-seriously.

"No sugar, fuck-buddies is fine with me; although perhaps we will fuck a bit more often," replied Marsha.

They finished their wine and then got down to some serious kissing during which Mark found himself on his back on the sofa with Marsha on top of him. Marsha's buttocks were getting aggressively groped by Mark's hands as she squirmed against his crotch, his penis hard again in his trousers.

"It feels like you are ready to go again," said Marsha, looking into Mark's eyes with her brown ones, her white teeth surrounded by her red lips.

"Yes, do you want to fuck down here or upstairs?" asked Mark, gently brushing the side of Marsha's face.

"Well I ain't seen no dogs down here, sugar, but a nice bed sounds inviting," replied Marsha.

"I want to lick your pussy before I fuck you," said Mark.

"In that case, I will open my legs wide for you on the bed," responded Marsha.

"Will you remove your skirt down here? I want to follow your bare arse up the stairs," said Mark.

"Sure baby; if you leave your trousers and pants down here too," said Marsha, with a killer smile that could not be refused.

Marsha got off Mark and took her skirt off as Mark stood and took off his trousers and pants. Marsha stroked his erection as they kissed again. "Better get upstairs I think, baby," said Marsha, and Mark thought that a good idea.

Marsha led the way, as requested, as Mark fingered her arse. "You have a truly great arse, Marsha," Mark said although she was well aware of its attraction.

NikollBerryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikollBerryy

"The best one that ever wanked your cock I reckon," said Marsha, who was undoing her blouse on the way up the stairs.

"No doubt about that," confirmed Mark as they got to the top of the stairs. Marsha discarded her blouse and her bra and they kissed again before Mark manoeuvered them both into his bedroom.

"I think you were wanting to put your head between my legs, sugar," said Marsha, laying on the bed and spreading her legs. Mark got himself completely naked as he looked at the glistening cunt lips that he was about to taste.

"You are incredibly sexy," Mark said to his lover.

"Hmmm, well, I do my best," replied Marsha, squirming her arse on the bed in anticipation of the tonguing and fucking that was about to happen.

Mark started kissing on the inside of Marsha's knees and then onto her inner thigs as the black woman giggled and squirmed some more. "Fuck you know how to get a girl on the edge don't you baby?" said Marsha, softly.

Mark's lips and tongue were now at Marsha's cunt and he started slowly before really burrowing in deep and having Marsha writhing. "Shit, oh fuck, oh god, fuck," panted Marsha as she came and soaked Mark's face. He licked some more, loving the taste of her fresh cum, before deciding that his cock needed to be in that saturated cunt.

"Right you horny black bitch, you ready for a hard white cock?" asked Mark, although he was well aware of the answer.

"Shit yeah, give this black slut another good fucking, white boy," replied Marsha.

Mark got between Marsha's legs and had little trouble getting his rigid penis to enter her well-used cunt. "Fuck, that feels so good," sighed Marsha as Mark penetrated her.

The bed was far more comfortable than bent over a tree trunk and there was no chance of being disturbed as Mark Hogan made love to the West Indian woman whom he had first met on an underground train. Marsha reacted to Mark's movements and they were working as one as the pace of the fuck increased, as did the vocal contributions.

"Gonna make you cum you sexy black slut, gonna have you screaming as you cum," said Mark as he shafted the woman good and hard.

"Yeah, make me yell out with your huge cock you fucking stud," replied Marsha as the fucking went on.

Mark was determined to do just that as he rapidly moved in and out and their bodies started to sweat due to their efforts. "Cum bitch, fucking cum with my rock-hard cock in your wet cunt," panted Mark as he got to full speed.

"Yeah, yeah, fucking cumming, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," responded Marsha as her orgasm arrived.

Mark kept drilling her and Marsha came again and then she detected that Mark was close. "Shoot your spunk white boy, cum in my wet black cunt, let it go," said Marsha and Mark could not stop it, even if he wanted to.

Mark spurted jet after jet of cum into Marsha's cunt as they writhed on the bed, panting and groaning.

They were both wet with sweat when they had done and lay in each other's arms for a while before sharing the shower. The time in the shower involved a lot of kissing and caressing but they were done with full sex for a while.

"Remember that I am only staying the night because you promised me another fucking in the morning," smiled Marsha, as the naked couple got into bed.

"Yes and I want to give that big black arse of yours some attention in the morning too," replied Mark.

As with the night that they had spent in Marsha's flat on their last time together, they did get some sleep. Mark awoke first and he looked at the sleeping female body next to him. The possessor of that body was about twenty years his senior but it was still the body of a sexually exciting woman. Mark slowly pulled the bedsheet that was covering most of her body back and, with her laying on her front, her big naked arse came into view. Mark's cock stiffened and it stiffened some more as he slowly wanked it.

Mark did think of wanking and cumming on Marsha's arse whilst she still slept but he remembered his promise to give her another fucking in the morning so he did not want to possibly reduce his performance by ejaculating now. Mark was just deciding whether to wake Marsha or not when she sleepily opened one eye. "Morning sugar, are you lookin' at Marsha's ass?" she asked as she started to stir.

"Yes I am Marsha, you know that I love that ass," replied Mark.


"Well why don't you show it how much you love it, kiss it maybe?" said Marsha, propping herself up on her elbows.

"You know I think I will do that," said Mark, getting on his knees and leaning forward and kissing Marsha's arse cheeks.

"I hope that that hard cock is for me," said Marsha, seeing Mark's erection swinging between his legs.

"Oh yes, that is for the morning fucking that you are going to get," answered Mark, who went back to kissing Marsha's buttocks. Marsha, who normally woke up horny, gave a slight moan and opened her legs.

"Whenever you want to give me that fucking, I am ready," said Marsha.

"Okay, just a little more arse kissing and then we fuck," replied Mark, giving Marsha's right buttock a soft kiss.

"Will you fuck me from behind, baby? look at Marsha's ass as you fuck the black slut," asked Marsha.

"Yeah, you move down to the end of the bed and put your big arse in the air; I will stand behind you," said Mark.

They rapidly got in position with Marsha's upper body on the bed and her backside in the air with Mark standing at the foot of the bed, erection in hand. Mark played Marsha's arse crack with his fingers for a while before getting his cock head against her cunt lips, he eased forwards and slid in causing them both to groan softly.

They had been in this position the previous evening in the woods but this fuck was going to be less frantic. Mark did not know when he would next fuck this woman so wanted this one to be memorable, for both of them. He slowly moved in and out and he, for the moment, ignored Marsha's efforts to speed things up with her backward movements.

Mark looked at the black buttocks and the crack in between as he slowly eased in and out of the sticky cunt below them. Marsha was wanting him to speed things up and bring on her first inevitable orgasm but she was also enjoying the sensual lovemaking.

"You liking this baby, liking an early morning fucking with a white cock?" asked Mark as he continued servicing her at a steady pace.

"Yeah big boy; you like looking at my big ass back there?" replied Marsha, as she started to bite on bedclothes as her excitement mounted.

"Oh yeah, I love that fucking arse of yours," confirmed Mark, who suddenly increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Oh fuck, oh, oh, shit, oh," panted Marsha as the sudden change of pace brought her orgasm forward.

Mark was now fucking at top speed and their bodies slapped together. "Enjoying this bitch, getting your fucking you dirty slut," panted Mark, who was getting close to ejaculation.

Marsha's reply was largely incoherent as she came again but it sounded like she was indeed enjoying it. Her words were also muffled by bedclothes.

Mark's cock kept sliding in and out and then he sort of roared as he came. "Bitch, fucking bitch, cumming in your cunt," he panted with each word seeming to be punctuated by a spurt of spunk leaving his cock.

They stayed with Marsha arse in the air and Mark's penis in her cunt for a while after they had finished cumming but he eventually withdrew. They went through the process of getting up and they showered and then had some breakfast.

They were still naked but knew that they would be parting soon, Mark had work to think of and Marsha wanted to get back to her flat. "I will give you a lift back to your flat," said Mark.

"No need baby, please drop me at the underground station and I will go home that way," replied Marsha.

"You planning on wanking a bloke's cock with that big arse of yours?" laughed Mark, thinking of their first meeting.

"Not this morning, your fucking has drained me; perhaps later," smiled Marsha.

If Mark had his way he would like to be with this woman all of the time but she had made it clear that theirs would just be a casual, if frequently exciting, relationship.

They got dressed and Mark drove Marsha to the local underground station, they kissed passionately in his car. "Thank you for some great fucking, baby boy," said Marsha.

"Thank you, you hot sexy woman," replied Mark.

"Cya, sugar," said Marsha, as she got out of the car.

"Oh, I hope so," replied Mark.

Marsha walked away and then smiled back over her shoulder, just making sure that Mark was looking at her ass in the skirt, the ass that he knew was naked underneath it.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments