Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie And LaShawn, Chapter 2

"As they continue dating, things between them get more serious..."

19
12 Comments 12
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

"Mmm, I've been thinking about this since yesterday baby," she told him and leaned forward to kiss the head of his huge cock. "I can't wait to feel this big, fat cock in my pussy!"

Still kneeling in front of him, between his legs, Maggie held his massive cock; examining it, getting to know the huge tool that would very soon be learning her as well. With one hand wrapped around the base of his cock as much as she could and her other hand cupping his big black balls, she reveled in the size of his shaft, the large mushroom head and the weight of his balls.

He was truly a magnificent specimen of male power and might! Maggie's small hand couldn't completely encircle the gigantic shaft and her fingers didn't touch as she held him. She had never seen a cock as large as his and loving black men as she did, she had seen some pretty impressive cocks!

Maggie licked the head of his huge cock and under the ridge for a few moments, reveling in how hard it was and in the velvety texture. She was a bit wary because sometimes one of her lovers would grab her head and try to ram his cock into her mouth, but LaShawn remained a complete gentleman, as she had expected.

While Maggie was occupied with his cock, LaShawn had taken off his shirt and dropped it on the floor next to his pants. Maggie wanted to be just as naked as he had just gotten, so she stood up to remove her white tied-front crop-top gauze blouse. She didn't bother wearing a bra, so her 34C tits, once freed, stood high and proud and her nipples reached out to him for attention.

Then she removed her tight, "ripped" jeans. Her jeans had strategically placed rips in them which gave the observer a teasing glimpse and left something to the imagination as well! 

After taking off her jeans, Maggie was left only wearing her skimpy pink bikini panties. "Okay baby are you ready to see what I couldn't show you at the club?" she asked him, with a mischievous little grin.

LaShawn put his large powerful hands under her arms and lifted her up tossing her backward onto the bed easily. Maggie squealed as she was lifted then laughed as she landed on her back on the bed. He moved forward taking hold of her panties and pulling them down her long lean legs. Once off her, he brought them to his nose and inhaled her scent deeply - which made Maggie moan with excitement.

Maggie moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs wide, showing him her slickly-shaved, wet, pink pussy. Once she was in position, she smiled up at LaShawn. "You know where I want this big, fat, hard, chocolate cock now, don't you?" she asked, each word making her pussy twitch and tingle.

"Yeah. Just lay back on the bed and find something to hang on to!" he said, with a smile.

When she saw him crawling up the bed, his hard cock swinging below him, she settled back and prepared to get the first-class fucking she had been craving.

Holding his cock in one hand, LaShawn knelt between Maggie's wide legs and leaned forward to support his weight on the other hand. Maggie reached between her legs and used her thumbs and index fingers to spread her pussy lips as wide as she could for the huge black cock she knew would soon be plunging in and out of her.

She had had nothing else on her mind since seeing him in the club earlier that night. In anticipation of the fucking she would be doing later and the stud who would be giving it to her, Maggie's pussy had been getting wetter since leaving the club, and now her pussy was dripping; she only hoped it would be big enough to contain what may be the biggest cock she had ever seen before!

Still guiding his massive tool towards her warm, wet tunnel, LaShawn moved in closer until the head of his cock made contact with her soaked pussy. He rubbed the head in her wetness and then paused while Maggie used one hand to center the tip exactly where she wanted it while holding her pussy open with the fingers of her other hand.

He rubbed the swollen head of his cock against her wetness until he was sure he was well lubricated. He knew that it would be a tight fit in her pussy and wanted it to be pleasurable for them both. With everything ready, he eased forward until the head of his cock wedged into her dripping pink hole.

Maggie let out a loud moan of combined pain mixed with pleasure. Knowing how big his cock was and not wanting to hurt her, LaShawn paused a few seconds and let her get used to his size. Then, when she did not express any objection, he pressed forward again.

"Oh God, yes!" she responded, obviously an expression of pleasure, not pain, so he plunged his cock in farther.

Once again, Maggie let him know how great it felt, and he continued pushing his shaft deeper into her. When he knew he was inside her deeply enough that he would no longer need to guide it, LaShawn let go of his cock, placing his hands instead on either side of the sexy redhead.

Then, with a series of hard thrusts, he drove the entire length of his cock into the wet pussy under him. Maggie had spread her legs farther apart, hooked her ankles around his legs and matched his strokes by pulling herself toward him, moaning in sheer bliss with every thrust as she helped to impale herself on his huge organ.

Finally, LaShawn's monster cock was buried all the way inside Maggie's tight hole. Maggie, with her legs spread wide, felt incredible pleasure throbbing through her body. Her pussy was being stretched as she believed it had never been stretched before. While she gripped his biceps, LaShawn lay over her, supporting his weight on his forearms and knees so she could move around under him.

He knew it would be more fun for them both if she could wriggle and writhe under him as she needed to hit all the right spots. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and hooked her ankles together in back of him.

LaShawn was already deriving immense pleasure from the way the well-trained muscles in her pussy were massaging his prodigious shaft. Maggie's pussy was hot tight and very wet and he moved in and out enjoying the hug it gave him.

"My God, baby! You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen!" Maggie panted as he slid in and out.

"And you got the hottest and tightest pussy it's ever been in!" he said.

After the exchange of compliments, LaShawn slowly drew back until just an inch of his shaft was still inside Maggie's hot pussy. He paused for a few seconds and then started to drive it hard back inside her.

When Maggie felt the biggest cock of her experience surge into her, she pulled herself toward him until their bodies came together with a loud wet smack and her juices spattered all over both of them. Once again, she moaned in joy at the tremendous fucking she was getting, and he smiled as he felt the way her internal muscles were working their magic on his entire cock.

The next stroke was much like the first one. The cock inside Maggie's pussy was so big it was massaging all her sweet spots, and she could already feel her climax starting to mount inside her body. As LaShawn continued plunging his cock in and out of her, she started ramming her pussy up to meet his thrusts.

"Oh, my God!" she cried as her movements grew wilder and more erratic. "That's so good! Gimmee that big black cock!"

LaShawn smiled and did what she wanted, driving his huge shaft in and out of the hole that was so avid for it. He could feel his her climax building too, her pussy clutching as his cock as he slid in and out. He could tell the woman under him would cum long before he did, possibly even a second time, which was just what he wanted to happen.

For him, the most sexual fun he got resulted from his sex partner getting the maximum amount of pleasure, and he could tell Maggie was doing just that. Less than a minute later, he got what he wanted.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cuuumminngg!" Maggie cried out loudly as she started cumming. Her hands released his arms and she grabbed his shoulders and clamped her legs tight around him. While he couldn't give her full strokes with her holding tight to him, he could ram deeper into her, skewering her and pressing her harder into the bed.

Maggie's lush body thrashed under him for the next two minutes, until she burst. Her hands and legs gripped him even more tightly; she cried out in joy and rammed her pussy against him for one last time. After her great orgasm, the hottie relaxed under the man who had just brought it about.

He didn't have to wait very long for Maggie to be ready for more, because she opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

"That was great, LaShawn. I hope you can make me cum again, just like that time."

"Yeah, I can," he answered. "But this time I want you on your knees."

Maggie was all too happy to accommodate him and she quickly moved into position on her hands and knees doggy-style. She wasn't sure which hole he was looking to invade, but it really didn't matter to her, so long as he was inside her somehow.

LaShawn adjusted her position to his liking, pushing her head down onto the bed and raising her ass up higher. Once she was positioned the way he wanted, he decided to play a bit before fucking her again.

LaShawn shoved two fingers into her wet pussy and began finger-fucking her slowly and waiting for her to start responding again. He added to his fingering by using his thumb to rub across her clit, giving the hard swollen nub some attention as well.

Maggie mewled and wriggled her ass at the new intrusion and with LaShawn's fingers wiggling and probing around inside her and his thumb toying with her clit, it didn't take long for Maggie to be back and ready for more fun. And even though his fingers were exciting her, she wanted to be stuffed full again.

"I want some more of the big, black, beautiful cock, baby! You ready to fuck me again?" she said, looking over her shoulder at him.

"If your pussy isn't too sore, sure!" he said. Although she had cum, he hadn't, and wouldn't for a while. He was still hard as a steel pipe and he moved closer, getting ready to shove that pipe back into her.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

Maggie's pussy had been stretched enough by then and was wet enough that he was easily able to push his entire length into her until his heavy balls slapped against her ass. She sighed in joy with the big cock buried inside her.

A second later, he began another stroke but, this time, as her pussy was enveloping his shaft, LaShawn reached around her hip, finding and massaging her clit with his fingers. Maggie moaned loudly in ecstasy and urged him to continue the same way.

"Yeah! Yeah! Like that. Play with my clit while you fuck me with your big, black cock!" she cried. She reached under her and put her hand on top of his, pressing them both against her pussy harder.

LaShawn continued to aggressively plunge his cock in and out of the slick warm pussy under him. He was glad he hadn't drunk too much of the watered-down drinks at the club. He knew that, with the smaller amount of alcohol he had consumed, he would be able to fuck for a long time before finally cumming.

LaShawn continued pistoning in and out of her like a machine each stroke sliding all the way in hard and fast and retreating only slightly slower. Maggie's level of pleasure was building quickly inside her body, as was LaShawn's, and this time he intended to cum too. Her moans and gasps and groans told him that he was giving her tremendous pleasure which inspired him to give even more.

Maggie's tight pussy clamped down on him trying to milk him of his precious seed which, in turn, gave him pleasure in return. Her eyes had become glassy and vacant - Maggie wasn't behind them but was instead somewhere far off in a place of pure bliss.

She moved automatically, thought was not possible in the lust-clouded state she was in now. LaShawn moved in and out while his hand manipulated her clit sending lightning bolts of joy and pleasure shooting up her spine.

Every so often at the end of his stroke, he pulled completely out and smacked her upturned ass bringing a squeal out of her before plunging back in to wring out a groan right afterward. Mixing things up like that was keeping her attention and bringing her ever closer to another tremendous orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered in rhythm with her pussy engulfing his massive equipment. "Oh, my god, keep fucking me, baby! Keep fucking me hard!" she urged him, quite unnecessarily.

LaShawn wanted nothing more than to do that because he knew he was also close to his climax. He remained in place and listened to Maggie moan and whimper as she repeatedly took his cock deep inside her pussy until she let him know of her impending orgasm.

"I'm ready to cum, baby. Give me all of that big beautiful cock now!"

He really gave it to her, hard and deep, while she sobbed in delight from what was happening to her pussy. The sexy white girl thrashed about on the bed as her orgasm drew closer, and he was breathing harder too. She interrupted her sounds of joy to sing out the news.

"Oh, god! Oh god! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! Fuck me, you black bastard! Fuck MEE!"

LaShawn kept fucking her, driving his huge cock into the body under him as she churned up the sheet and kept demanding more of him. Her fingers dug into the bedsheets and she pushed back against his thrusts to drive him deeper into her. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy back at him for an ultimate time.

After her momentous orgasm, even better than her first, Maggie sagged back onto the bed under the man who had brought it about.

That man didn't stop or slow down but kept driving his cock into her pussy until, a few seconds later, his own climax welled up from deep within his body and erupted. He shot a big load of white sticky searing hot cum deep in her belly. He gave her spurt after huge spurt until he had ejaculated four more times.

He was done then, completely drained of cum and strength and collapsed on top of the succulent body under him, and then rolled off her to lay next to the panting, sweat-covered woman.

After her second orgasm of the night and bringing LaShawn to his climax, Maggie was almost satisfied, but she still needed something. She had not been able to suck off her black stud, his cock being too big for her to get her mouth around, but that didn't mean she would have to be deprived of his cum in her mouth.

When he rolled over off her and she had caught her breath again, she moved to the side of the bed and sat up. She held his softening organ in her hand and started licking up one side, relishing the semen her tongue sluiced off into her mouth and being careful to keep too much of it from dripping off to be soaked up by the sheet.

Like a little girl hungrily licking a chocolate lollipop, Maggie moved her face all around LaShawn's cock, with her tongue mopping up all the cum that was trickling from the slit on the end. When the almost flaccid organ had been licked clean, she placed a thumb in front of his scrotum and the fingers on the opposite side of his cock and started drawing her hand toward her mouth.

Any of the juices still inside oozed out onto her tongue and, after she had gotten as much as she thought she could, Maggie licked off the slit, followed by applying her tongue to her hands to get any semen that might have stuck to them.

Although she would have preferred sucking off her black stud, she had to be satisfied with licking his cum from his cock and sucking it from the tip. Maggie was not completely happy about those limitations but realized a girl had to take what she could get. The pair then lay there in bed resting, Maggie's head on his chest, her hand softly stroking his abdomen as she purred happily.

Maggie spent the whole night with LaShawn, something she didn't normally do, and they had sex two more times that night. The last round Maggie wanted to feel him in her ass and he was all too happy to grant her wish. that night Maggie was more thoroughly fucked than she had ever been and LaShawn made sure that she would remember the night she spent with him for a long time.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

LaShawn stopped in to see Maggie several times after that and became regular partners. Maggie said that there wasn't anyone who could make her feel as completely full and fucked as him and since he didn't have anything regular going either it was perfectly fine for him as well.

One day he was at home when he heard a knock on the door. It was Maggie. "Hi Maggie, come on in!" he said surprised to see her. This was the first time she had come over to his house on her own, although he had brought her home from the club many times.

"LaShawn, baby, we need to talk," she said quietly.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noting the concern in her voice.

"I-I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm just going to tell you. I haven't been feeling well for the last few days so I went to the doctor. LaShawn, I-I'm pregnant. Now I don't expect anything from you–I know you probably weren't expecting anything like this to happen," she said quickly.

"But I thought you were on the pill or something. You never told me to wear a rubber so I figured you had this covered," he said.

"I am on the pill, but I had run out and was going to get more as soon as I had the money. I didn't think I would meet you, and when I did… well, you know," she said.

"Don't get mad, but I have to ask… are you sure it's mine?" he asked.

"Yes. I haven't been with anyone since you. After that first night, I didn't feel like anyone else, and then we started seeing each other more and more," she said.

LaShawn sat there for a moment digesting what she had said. Then, strangely, he broke out in a burst of deep laughter.

"What are you laughing at? I don't think this is a laughing matter!" Maggie said a bit miffed.

"Oh, honey, it's just… well, I have been thinking about us a lot and I was going to ask you the next time I saw you if you would like to move in here with me. Your apartment is pretty small and the building is old and falling apart. I would like you to live here with me… if you want, that is," he said with a big, sparkling smile.

"You would? Oh, LaShawn, honey, I would love to move in with you!" she said.

"Good. And this way I can take better care of you… and the baby," he said, pulling her into his arms. Maggie was beside herself with joy. What could have very easily been a sad, heartbreaking experience had turned out to be the best thing that could have happened.

A week later LaShawn and a couple of other guys from the gym moved Maggie out of her apartment and in with LaShawn. Over the next few months Maggie worked at the club as long as she could, but never again did she bring her customers home for a good time outside the club. She was now exclusively LaShawn's and he was hers.

One day when Maggie was about eight months along, LaShawn came home a little late from work at the gym. "I had to stop someplace on my way home from work," he explained.

"That's okay, honey. Where did you have to go?" she asked, curious.

"I stopped by the jewelry store on Seventh Avenue," he said. "Maggie, you and I have known each other for only a short time, but they have been some of the best times I have ever had. I can't imagine what my life was like before I met you."

Then he dropped down on one knee. "I know this is sudden, but would you do me the honor of becoming my wife? I don't want you or the baby to go another minute without my name."

Maggie was floored. She looked at him like he had just grown another head until suddenly it dawned on her that this was a question needing an answer.

"Oh LaShawn, of course, I'll marry you! Yes! Oh yes, baby, I will! I will!" she said, breaking down and sobbing into his chest as he rose to hold her close.

And so the pair got married as soon as they could in a simple private ceremony at the county courthouse. And a month later, little LaShawn Jr. was brought into the world to make their family complete.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments