Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie And LaShawn, Chapter 1

"She has a taste for black men and LaShawn promises to be fun!"

25
15 Comments 15
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Maggie Buchanan was a pretty redheaded woman, twenty-five-years-old, with a very voluptuous body; big breasts, and a tight, firm ass, (which she considers her best attribute). An exotic dancer at one of the local strip clubs, The Kitty Kat Klub, or "Triple K" for short, she was very popular with the men customers as well as being highly appealing to the men she wanted as sex partners. 

Maggie preferred young, athletic, black men, especially the mythical well-hung black studs. She liked her cocks big, hard, and long-lasting! She knew there were such men because she had attracted several of them to her bed, and hoped to attract many more, so they could pleasure her mouth, pussy, and especially her ass.

Her latest was LaShawn Wilson, a tall, beefy, athletic black man she met one Thursday night at the Triple K when she was working. She had been doing one of her dance sets and was on the second of three dances in the set when she saw LaShawn sitting at a table by himself. 

He was dressed very smartly in his black, three-piece pinstripe suit and white open-collar shirt. A black felt Fedora sat on the table next to him and he was nursing a drink. She decided to keep an eye on him and if he was still alone after her next dance, she would see if she could persuade him into letting her keep him company.

At the Triple K, each of the dancers did a three-song set. On the first song, they are fully dressed–scantily, but everything is covered. On the second dance, the girl removes her top and dances topless. 

On the third song, she removes her bottoms and all she has between her and full nudity is a nearly non-existent g-string that barely covers anything. Because the club is inside the city limits, the regulations say the girls can't dance fully nude, but in reality, there wasn't much of a difference!

Maggie began her last dance, keeping her eye on her soon-to-be prize. When LaShawn looked up at her, she flashed him a smile and came dancing over to the edge of the stage. She curled her finger at him, calling him up and he came up to put a dollar in her g-string. 

When he came up to give her the dollar, she turned around wiggling her ass at him and letting him know that's where she wanted the tip. So he lifted the string running between her cheeks and slipped the bill under it, sawing it back and forth for a moment so she could feel it. Then she turned around, blew him a kiss, and he returned to his seat as she finished her dance.

Maggie got off stage and went back to the dressing room, getting dressed quickly. She didn't want one of the other girl's scooping her mark! She came out onto the floor and was relieved to see that none of the other girls was sitting with him.

"Hi baby, I'm Scarlet. Would you like a little company–a fine-looking hunk like you shouldn't be drinking alone!" Maggie said turning on her charms.

"Sure, I guess," he said. Maggie sat down and pulled her chair closer to him.

"You're new here at the Kitty Kat Klub, aren't you? I don't think I've seen you here before," Maggie started the small talk.

"No, this is my first time here. I've driven past this place a few times and been meaning to come in," he said.

"Well, I'm really glad you did. But if you want me to stay, you'll have to buy me a drink. Sorry, but that's the house rules here. We aren't allowed to sit with the customers unless we are drinking with them," she said. This was the point usually that the guy either buys the girl a drink or decides he doesn't need the company after all. Maggie hoped he would choose the former!

"Then I guess I should get you a drink! What do you like?" he asked, with a smile.

"I like mojitos, but I get a bigger cut from champagne," she said.

"Well, I like to give a lady what she wants, but I also know that money is nice. Tell you what, I'll get you a mojito to drink and you can give me a table dance for the difference in champagne. How does that sound?" he asked.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd love to dance for you," she said, putting her hand on his thigh and smiling.

LaShawn indicated to another waitress to come over and he ordered them both a drink. "I'll have another Scotch on the rocks and a mojito here for the lady," he said. The waitress smiled and went to put the order in. 

As they waited for the current song to end, Maggie rubbed his strong powerful thigh, coyly moving up his leg. She moved higher until she felt her way blocked by something. It was his cock–LaShawn had a raging hard-on from watching her dance!

Her eyes flicked up to meet his and she bit her bottom lip in her smile. She gingerly touched the bulge, running a single finger along its length. "Is this for me?" she asked.

"Mmmhmm," he said. Maggie wrapped her hand around the large prominent lump and felt it jump when she gently squeezed it.

"Oooh, it's so hard! It must be hard to sit with that monster!" she said.

"It can be. But it can also be fun to sit on as well!" he said, chuckling.

"Mmm… I can imagine…" she replied. The thought was a tempting one for her. It had been a couple of weeks since she had been stuffed good, and that was too long for her tastes. 

She rubbed and stroked LaShawn's hard cock for a couple of moments, enjoying how it felt in her small hand. LaShawn opened his legs wider and slid down in his chair a bit so she had better access to him.

Damn, he has a huge cock! Maggie thought as she stroked him, Sure wish I could get this monster in my pussy! The thought of being able to play with this giant made her lick her lips and she felt her pulse race.

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, when the next song came on. Damn! she thought to herself. But she made the best of it.

"Oh, I love this song! How about that dance honey?" she asked LaShawn.

"Sure," he said, and he moved his chair around to she could dance right in front of him.
The song playing was Lick by Joi and Maggie liked this song to dance to because it had a great rhythm to grind to and the lyrics were very suggestive.

The song only lasted for about six minutes which wasn't a lot of time. Maggie wanted to quickly shed her top so she could dance topless for as long as she could for him. She stood in front of him and leaned over putting her hands on his shoulders. 

"Want to help me with my top?" she asked playfully. 

He reached up and smoothly unfastened the clasp in the center of her top between her full firm D cup tits. Her tits sprang forward, excited about their new freedom and her nipples hardening in the rush of cool room air.

Maggie stood up cupping and squeezing her wonderful tits, sinking her French-manicured fingertips into the pale creamy flesh. She played with her tits for a moment while swaying her hips and swishing her ass. She kept her eyes on him as she gyrated judging her moves by his reactions.

She turned around sitting in his lap and rotated her ass around feeling his hardness against her and rubbing her ass along its length. Maggie was getting quite turned on dancing for this hot stud and rubbing up against him. 

She wished she could do more than dance; Maggie felt her pussy getting damp as she moved for him. Then she leaned back laying back against his with her head on his strong wide shoulder. She ran her fingers up and down her sides and played with her tits, pinching and tugging at her hard nipples while she gyrated. 

LaShawn put his hands on her hips as she moved to keep her from falling and to hold her close to him. Maggie liked his hands on her–they were strong and powerful and large. She felt secure in his grip and she wriggled more intensely now.

Maggie turned back around and this time crawled up in his lap, straddling his thighs and sitting facing him. She opened his blazer and leaned forward just enough to let her diamond hard nipples graze his chest. He felt her through the thin shirt and she smelled her wonderful perfume as she leaned into him.

"You smell wonderful, Scarlet. What is that perfume you're wearing?" he asked.

"It's called Eternity, made by Calvin Klein. I like it," she said, letting him smell it again.

"It's very nice. You smell nice and you feel even better!" he said.

Maggie ground her ass down on LaShawn's lap, "You feel pretty damn good yourself darling!" she said.

As the song progressed, Maggie shed her bikini bottom, leaving her only in her very tiny g-string and her heels. She danced around behind him and leaned over, laying her tits on either side of his head as she reached far down his chest, then ran her hands back up his chest. Then she walked back around him, trailing a finger over his arm to sit back down in his lap, wriggling some more on the hard cock.

About that time the song ended and sadly she sat back down. They finished their drinks as they talked a bit more. He found out her real name was Maggie and that she had been dancing for a few years now. She learned he was a professional trainer at one of the larger gyms in town.

"That must be why you are in such good shape," Maggie said.

"Well, it wouldn't do to have your trainer be an overweight slob!" he laughed.

"No, I suppose it wouldn't at that!" she laughed with him.

As LaShawn downed the last of his drink he turned to Maggie, "Well, hon, I got to be going. Thanks for the dance and the company," he said.

"Aww already? I was just getting to know you baby!" she said, disappointed.

"Yeah, well I gotta work tomorrow and I need to get home and get some dinner and get to bed. Work starts early at the gym and I need to be ready," he said.

"Will you come by and see me again sometime?" she asked, hopeful. She said that to all of her customers but she really meant it with him. Maggie wanted to see more of this black stud. And maybe more than see him!

"You bet, sweetheart. I just wanted to check the place out tonight. Now that I know what it's like in here, I'll be back," he assured her.

"Well if I'm working, be sure to let me know so we can continue our conversation. And if I'm not, you better not make time with any of these other sluts! You're my man, you hear me, baby?" she said poking him in the chest with mock authority.

"Yes, ma'am!" he said, smiling. They got up and she walked him to the door. They said goodbye and after he left, she returned to her job… it was about time for her next set.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day was Friday and Maggie headed off to her last day of work for the week. She had thought about LaShawn after he left the night before and he had told her what gym he worked at. 

She actually considered going to see him at work, but then the night went on and she forgot about the idea. It probably wouldn't have done any good anyway and he might have gotten mad at her coming to his work. After all, being a stripper can sometimes make people uncomfortable outside of the club environment.

Her night was going as usual, with about a dozen guys in the club at the time. She had stepped into the dressing room to get ready for her next set when LaShawn walked in the door. He found a table a couple of rows back from the "meat rack" - those seats right up next to the stage where the girls dance. 

Danniae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Danniae

He had just ordered a drink when the announcer said, "And now, here is Scarlet, our favorite redhead, back to strut her stuff for all you horny guys!" The music started and she came out on stage. 

She began dancing, not seeing him at first, her attention on another part of the room. But when he got up and walked up with a dollar bill in his hand she saw him and smiling broadly danced her way over to him.

Maggie knelt down with her legs spread wide and leaned forward a bit. "I'm glad you came back to see me," she said, just loud enough to be heard over the music.

"Come sit with me after your set?" he asked as he slipped the bill between her tits and then worked it to the side a bit so it wouldn't fall out.

She stood up and blew him a kiss, then watched as he took his seat again. Maggie continued dancing, finishing the song she started with. Then her second song came and she removed her top. 

Once again LaShawn came up, giving her another bill, this one in her bikini bottom right over her left hip. On her third and last song of the set, she removed her bikini bottom and danced in only her g-string and heels. 

LaShawn returned to the stage and held out a dollar for her. Maggie came up to him and moved so he could slip it in the g-string over her hip as before. But he looked up and shook his head.

"Not there… here," he said. He pulled the front of her g-string out a bit and put the dollar in her g-string right down the front so she would know it was from him. When it was in place, he patted it just to make sure it was safe and Maggie looked down and smiled broadly.

The last song of the set ended and Maggie went in the back to get dressed again. When she came out she went straight to LaShawn's table and found he had already ordered a mojito for her. She sat down, "Thank you for the drink, baby… you remembered!" she smiled.

"You're welcome, honey. You're looking good tonight," he said.

"Awww, you're sweet," she said. "You know, after you left last night I thought about you a lot. I was hoping you would come back."

"I thought about you last night as well," he said.

"You did?" she asked surprised.

"Well, yeah. I mean you kinda hard to forget!" he said. "At first, I didn't know what to think of this place. I mean from the outside it ain't much. But it gets a whole lot better once you get inside!" he said with a smile and a wink.

"Thank you, baby, I'm glad you like it here. And I'm especially glad he likes it here too!" she said as she stroked his growing cock. She took hold of his cock through his pants. It was hard, of course, and Maggie was excited at the size–she was barely able to get her hand all the way around it. 

She didn't know the length of the cock she was holding, but judging from the bulge it was creating, it was admirable in length as well as girth. The black man at the table had definitely gotten her attention, and she hoped he would want to go home with her. 

But she had already missed one opportunity to ride this stallion and was lucky to get a second chance. She didn't want to blow it again; she needed to let him know she wanted to take this to the bedroom if he was willing too.

"So did you like my dancing, baby?" she asked, "We can only dance topless here inside the city limits. I wish we could dance fully nude." She turned to face him with her hands on her thighs and her legs spread, showing off her freshly shaven pussy. "Wouldn't you like to see more of me?"

LaShawn answered her question by reaching out and pulling her and her chair closer. The table he was at was placed away from most of the other patrons, so no one could really see what was going on. 

Besides, the men's eyes were all locked on the action up on stage. He gently stroked the top and inside of her thigh with his fingertips. His gentle touch excited her, almost as much as the bulge she continued caressing. From the size of the lump, it promised her a real good time! She moved closer to let this black hunk of a man get a good feel of her pussy if that was what he wanted.

And it was. His hand moved up her thigh perilously close to her pussy. But when he saw there were no objections, he began to rub across her pussy over her clothes. Maggie liked his caress and scooted down in her chair a bit. 

She loosened her bottom so he could slip his fingers underneath. He inserted the middle finger of his hand into her warm wet hole while his thumb reached up to rub her clit. 

He was obviously attracted to her here at the table and in this environment, but Maggie wanted to see if he was sufficiently interested in her to take the party elsewhere. He seemed to be enjoying playing with her and she certainly enjoyed being played with, but would he want more than just heavy petting and playful teasing?

"Mmm, I love what you're doing to me, baby… your fingers feel so good down there. You know, if you're interested in maybe something more than just sticky fingers, I get off work in about an hour, and you can come to my place just down the street. Or we can go to your place if you like. Either way, I will show you a real good time," she suggested.

"That sounds good. My place isn't too far from here either. We can go there if you are okay with that," he said.

"Fine with me, sugar. Just don't get too drunk… I want this big black cock nice and hard for me when we get to your place!" she said, squeezing his cock slightly.

"No problem. As weak as these drinks are mixed, I don't think I could ever get too drunk… I'd get full first!" He took a sip of his drink.

Maggie laughed at his comment. She knew full well why the men–and occasionally the ladies–came to the club. Maggie and the other dancers and waitresses in their skimpy outfits are what brought them in. 

The weak and overpriced drinks were the dues the customers had to pay if they want a chance to leer at or fondle one of the club's sexy girls. And if they were really lucky, they might even get the opportunity to go home with one of the girls for some private fun and games. 

The waitresses and dancers were not prostitutes and no money changed hands; the women were just horny after a night of teasing and playing with the men and sometimes one very lucky man would win their hearts (and pussies) for the night.

Maggie went back to finish her shift. She had two more sets to do up on stage where she continued being fondled by the patrons and earning more tips. One of the customers asked her what time she got off, but she smiled and politely turned him down telling him she was already spoken for tonight. 

A little while later, she recognized one of the regular men that she had been with once or twice before. He came up and slipped a five-dollar bill in her bikini bottom and asked if she was free for tonight. Once more she politely turned him down as well but mentioned the possibility of them getting together again another night.

When her shift ended, Maggie stopped by LaShawn's table and told him she just had to go finish her paperwork and get dressed, then she would be right out. She checked to see how his drink was doing and was glad when he declined another. 

She gasped and smiled as his hand slid around and under her bikini bottom, playing with her ass as they talked. Maggie loved being stuffed with a big, black cock there almost as much as she loves having one crammed into her pussy, and was hoping that this stud didn't mind the idea of pleasuring her ass as well as her pussy. 

In fact, Maggie was hoping he would stick around long enough to give all three holes some loving attention. Maggie Buchanan loved a big, thick, hard black cock, and it didn't matter to her which hole he chose to use!

After she came out from the backstage dressing room and was ready to go, she and LaShawn left the club. He walked her to his car and they headed towards his apartment. 

It took about twenty minutes to get to his apartment, during which time Maggie occupied herself by stroking and rubbing the still-hard bulge in his pants. She could feel herself getting damp just from the anticipation that very soon she will be feeling this enormous black monster plowing the soft folds of her hungry, impatient pussy.

LaShawn pulled into his assigned parking spot in the apartment building parking lot and they walked up the sidewalk to the building entrance. "I live on the third floor," he said and waved his hand for her to go up the stairs ahead of him. She smiled as he allowed her to precede him and giggled as he fondled her ass, on the way upstairs.

"I hope you are this playful when we get to your room, baby," she said when she turned around to face him.

"Don't you worry about me, darlin'… I been thinking ‘bout this ass all night!" he assured her, patting her ass.

"Mmm… it's been thinking about you too, ever since you came in tonight!" she said and continued up to the third floor. Maggie intentionally exaggerated the sway of her ass as she climbed the stairs, wanting to keep his attention focused where it belonged.

When they got to the third-floor landing he took her hand, "I'm in room three-ten, just down this way," he said. He led her down the hall to his apartment. After they had entered, LaShawn turned on the light and closed and locked the heavy door behind them, including throwing the deadbolt. With the room secure, he took her coat and hung it on one of the coat hooks and took her straight into the bedroom.

That was fine with Maggie because his naked ebony body was the only thing that interested her at the moment, and his big, black cock and muscular physiques were what she was after that night.

LaShawn ordinarily sat on the sofa with any girl he brought to his room, talking to her, seducing her, and getting her into the mood. But Maggie was already primed and ready for a good hard fucking. She didn't need to be wooed or seduced, she was hot, horny, and eager to get started!

LaShawn stood next to the bed and took Maggie into his strong arms, kissing her for the first time. His cock was hard as steel, and she could feel it inside his pants as it pressed against her pubic area, as if trying to break free of its confines.

Maggie quickly knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt, more than willing to help unleash the beast trying to burst free of his pants. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper of his fly. 

LaShawn's jeans were tight, part of being a trainer is being able to show off your own body, and he liked to show off his ass and his "package". Maggie took hold of the top of his pants and peeled them down like peeling a banana until his pants got far enough down his legs that they loosened up. She pushed his pants down to his ankles and held them as he stepped out of them, then tossed them aside.

He was still wearing his briefs, but with a very prominent bulge far out in front. Maggie reached her hand inside the waistband and sucked in a deep breath as she felt the iron-hard cock that was still concealed inside. He seemed even bigger in her hand than he had in the club or the car, and she carefully pulled his underwear down so she could get a good look at the cock that had fascinated her earlier.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments