Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave Your Mark

"Everyone needs a little help now and then. Especially in football."

14
6 Comments 6
12.7k Views 12.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Gerald pulled the pillow tighter over his head as he tried to drown out the sounds of the roommate fucking his latest conquest. The moans and the rhythmic bumping of the bed hitting the wall filled the room.

Gerald shared his room with one of his teammates. Something he was beginning to regret. Every night since training camp started the roommate had brought a new girl into the dorm room.

"That's it right there," the girl screamed.

That was the last straw. Gerald grabbed his pillow and his covers then walked out of the room. He pulled the covers over himself as he laid on the small bench in the hallway. It was cramped and uncomfortable, but at least it was quiet.

"Gerald! Wake up."

Gerald slowly stirred as he looked up at his roommate.

"Are you done?" Gerald asked.

"Yeah, about a few hours ago," the roommate said with a huge smile on his face. "We have practice in two hours," the roommate laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Gerald said looking at the time.

"Nope, see you down there," the roommate said before leaving Gerald on the bench.

"Sloppy, sloppy and especially you fucking ridiculous!" the coach shouted as he pointed at Gerald. "My Grandma can make better cuts than you can, at the end of your route cut and pop upwards!"

Gerald nodded as he put his hands on his knees. They had been running routes for over three hours. The lack of sleep mixed with the thick pads and helmet in this summer heat was making him tired.

"We are going to run drills all day until Mr. Slowpoke can carry out the route configuration!" the coach shouted, then blew his whistle.

It was almost mid-afternoon before the coach finally had them stop. They all ran inside to get out of the blazing hot sun.

"Great job star athlete," one of the other players said as he pushed passed Gerald.

Others weren't so polite they pushed passed him, nudged him and one person even spat in his direction. He couldn't blame them of course. He hadn't lived up to his expectations. Last year he had come straight from high school as the number one wide receiver in the division.

Gerald bragged all through training camp that he would blow the doors off of anyone that covered him. But at the end of the season, he was sitting on the bench. He hadn't caught a single touchdown, he had dropped too many catches and couldn't get away from any of the coverage.

To say the rest of the team disliked him would be an understatement. He had brought all of it on himself, with his bragging and calling out others on the team.

"Better get it right tomorrow," one of his teammates said as they passed him in the locker room.

Gerald only nodded. He got his clothes in order then went out the door. He would just shower at the dorm.

"There you are," a female voice said.

"Stacey," Gerald's face beamed at the sight of his only friend.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Think I am getting the hang of it," Gerald lied. "Like they say it's a lot faster at this level."

"You're lying," Stacey smiled.

Gerald hated that she could read him like a book. They had been friends since the first grade, and they knew each other like the back of their hands.

"So is Andrew coming out anytime soon?" Stacey said as she looked back at the locker room.

Andrew was his roommate and the number one receiver on the roster. He stood taller than Gerald, with jet black hair and a well toned muscular build. All the guys on the team loved him especially Tony the star quarterback.

"Yeah, he should be out soon," Gerald sighed.

"Is it true what they say about him?" Stacey asked.

"What?"

"You know," she rolled her eyes. "About his dick?"

"Ew, Come on!" Gerald said in disgust. "You don't ask a guy about another guy's dick."

Stacey smiled then shook her head. "Sorry, thought you being his roommate and everything you would know."

"No, definitely not," Gerald shook his head.

With that, Andrew and his entourage came out of the locker room. They began walking towards Gerald and Stacey.

"I will talk to you later," Gerald said when they got closer.

Stacey just nodded back at him. He shook his head then walked away.

"Stacey, how is the cutest woman on campus?" Marquis asked.

Gerald looked around to see Andrew give his friend a huge hug. It wasn't that he was jealous of the fame Andrew had. It was something much deeper. Something he knew he had brought on himself.

When he arrived here, he had told everyone that once he got on the field, Andrew would be a faded memory. That had never happened, Andrew blew him away in every stat category, and to this day had never let Gerald forget about it.

After all the classes and his part time job. Gerald went to the gym. He immediately shook his head. Andrew was working out with some of the dumbbells.

"Fancy seeing you here rookie?" Andrew said.

"You know I come here every night at this time," Gerald shook his head.

"Nah, I must have forgotten, seeing as I would be just a memory and all."

"Look, I apologized countless times for that. I am not going to apologize anymore. I was a rookie trying to make a name for myself. I am sure you did the same thing."

Gerald laid down on the weight bench then grabbed the bar. Andrew made his way over.

"Sure I did, I said how good I was going to be. And how much I would light up the scoreboard. But I never called anyone out, Nah that was all you."

Gerald turned to look at him. "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. You did this all to yourself. I just want you to learn the lesson and learn it well. You will be nothing as long as I am here."

Andrew laughed as he began to walk towards the door. "I am going to be the next great white wide receiver, and you will still be looking up at my stats trying to reach them."

"Like the Patriot receiver that went to the Broncos?" Gerald smiled as he laid back down.

"Exactly!" Andrew said.

"Didn't he drop a ball in the super bowl?"

"Laugh it up, rookie. I will get the last laugh especially after tonight."

Gerald shook his head then went to working out. He did some lifts on the bench then went to do some free weights. Lastly, he went to do the treadmill so he could get work on some cardio before he left.

"That won't help you with your cuts," a voice said from the corner of the room.

"Excuse me?" Gerald said as he looked into the darkened corner.

"All the machines in this gym, won't help you with your agility," the female voice said.

"And how would you know anything about my agility?" Gerald said, seeing the outline of a female body standing in the corner.

The female walked into the light. Gerald could see that she was wearing the college sweatshirt with the hood pulled up, hiding her face. She was wearing light blue jeans.

"Oh you," Gerald said brushing her off.

Most of the students knew her as Krazy Chelsea. She hung around the sports teams, just staring at the players. Never talking to anyone, and always wearing the same clothes. No one even knew what she looked like under the hoodie.

"Go away and stalk someone else," Gerald said picking up his stuff.

"You're a good athlete, but you're playing the wrong position," she said.

"Not interested in your crazy talk," Gerald said leaving the gym.

Chelsea just watched him leave then went back inside the gym.

Gerald finally made it back to his dorm room, but then let out a sigh as he looked at the sock over the door knob. He tore a page out of one his books then grabbed and turned it. One time it was wet, he thought it was just water but later found out that it was much worse.

He got changed in the bathroom, then went to lay down. Already the sounds of Andrew and his lady of the night were loud enough for him to hear. He pulled the covers and pillow over his head.

"That's it fuck me," she said.

"You like that big white dick in you, don't you," Andrew said.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me hard!" she said.

Gerald stopped trying to ignore it now. He knew the voice.

"Say my name bitch, say it so he can hear you,"

"Fuck me, Andrew, fuck me like no one has before," Stacey said.

Gerald got up. He bolted out of the door, as he left, he could hear Andrew laughing.He waited in the downstairs playroom. He didn't sleep a wink.

Just before high school Gerald and Stacey had slept with each other not out of love or anything romantic. They just didn't want to go into high school being virgins.

Throughout the rest of high school, they had secretly slept with each other a few times, each of them knowing it was just sex, nothing more. Gerald had never felt anything for Stacey, not until college, she had blossomed from the flat chested, no curves high school girl. Now she was wearing a full C cup bra and had plenty of natural curves.

Gerald saw two shadows pass the room and walk out of the main door. He waited until the last one came back then went back up the stairs. He ran out of the doors and out into the darkness of the early morning.

"Stacey!" he yelled. She kept walking without stopping. "Stacey Mchenny!" he shouted knowing she hated her father's name.

"Don't you dare!" she turned and yelled at him.

"Why not?" he shrugged. "I mean you already hurt me, so why can't I do do the same?"

"Hurt you?" she said rushing up to him, tears in her eyes. "I hurt you?" her face shaking with anger.

"You left!" she shouted. "Off to be a big football star, how did you put it? Oh yeah, you didn't have time for a small town high school, you were off to play with the big boys."

Gerald shook his head. That was what he said to her when he left. She had stayed to take care of her mother. This year would be her first at this college.

"That's right shake your head," she smiled. "You started this whole thing. You knew I felt more for you back then. Now the roles are reversed, and I am supposed to drop everything for you?"

She turned around and began walking away. "Like you said I don't have time for some high school star. I am playing with the big boys now. And for the record, Andrew is much larger!"

Gerald shook his head, another thing he had brought on himself. He went back to his room. He turned on the light, Andrew was wide awake and staring at him.

"Just a faded memory huh rookie?" Andrew smiled. "Guess the saying is wrong. Once you go black, you don't stay that way."

Gerald smiled. "I am going to bury you. I just want to make sure you understand that."

Gerald spent the next three weeks working out in the gym harder than he ever did. He had switched rooms with another teammate, his friendship with Stacey was completely over, the two hardly spoke to each other.

The whistle blew hard. One night at practice. 

"Goddamit!" the coach yelled. "Do you even know what an out route means?" he yelled at Gerald.

"Yes sir, I was heading that way, but the ball came early," Gerald said.

"The ball came early?" the coach smiled. He looked at the rest of the receivers. "Did the ball come early to any of you?" They all shook their head. "The ball come out at the same time for them, so why is it early for you?" the coach asked.

Gerald shook his head.

"Bench," Coach said in a light whisper.

"But coach," Gerald began to say.

"Bench!" the coach yelled.

Gerald sat down on the bench throwing his helmet to the ground. Andrew came over to his direction. He grabbed a cup of water.

"Still above ground rookie," Andrew said with a smile.

Gerald watched the team practice from the bench. His anger grew with every passing second.

"The ball did come early," a familiar voice said from behind him.

He turned around to see Chelsea sitting a few behind him. 

"What do you want?" Gerald said bitterly.

"There is a piece of paper stuck between the fence, if you want to get back on the team, meet me at the address that is on it."

Gerald watched her go. He didn't make a move for the fence. Then he saw Tony and Andrew look his way they were both laughing. He got up then looked for the paper. He saw it on the ground wedged in the fence. It had tomorrow's date, time and address on it. 

Gerald drove out to the address it was a long distance away from the college. When he got there, he found an old farm with an open field. He saw Chelsea sitting on a rusted tractor.

"How did you know I would come?" he asked as he got closer to her.

"You have nothing else to try. You did all you could do in the gym," Chelsea shrugged.

"So who are we meeting, some old coach that is going to teach me the ways of football?" Gerald smiled.

"Nope, just me," she grabbed the hood of her sweatshirt then pulled it off of her face.

Gerald couldn't believe it. She was stunning. Her hair fell past her shoulders, in the bright sun it looked almost a dark purple. She had light green eyes and a beautiful face.

"You can't tell anyone," she said looking at him as she walked into the field.

"Why not?" Gerald asked. He followed close behind her.

"I have my reasons, respect them, and I will keep it a secret that you drove out here to meet a crazy woman to help with your football skills.

Gerald nodded. Not that he cared anymore, he was already on the bench. What else could go wrong?

"You see that iron barrel over there?" she asked.

"Yeah," Gerald said looking over at it.

"Throw this at it," she said handing him the ball.

"I am not a quarterback, I am a receiver," Gerald said.

"Just do it," she said standing back.

Gerald took the right stance then threw the ball. He narrowly missed it.

"See,"

"Your stance is all wrong, do it the right way," she said as she positioned his body and showed him the right way to throw.

A large dog came up to them carrying the football.

"That's Sandy, she is my assistant," Chelsea said.

"Hey Sandy," Gerald said.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

He knelt down and patted the dog.

"She likes you. She never lets anyone pet her,"

The large dog barked loudly.

"She wants you to throw the ball," Chelsea smiled. "The right way this time. Look at the target then throw."

Gerald took his time then went through the motion then fired the ball.

clang

"I hit it,"

"Good going champ, now do it again," Chelsea said.

They repeated the same exercise over and over, hitting different targets around the field each time he got better at it.

"Same time tomorrow," she said.

"Thank you," Gerald said.

"No Thank you," Chelsea replied.

"For?" Gerald asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing really," Chelsea said shaking her head.

"Nah, say it,"

"This farm belonged to my Grandfather. Then he passed it down to my father," she said hopping back up on the rusty tractor. She looked down at him.

"My grandfather told me that my father was so happy when he heard that my mom was pregnant. He made this field," she said with tears in her eyes.

Gerald looked at the area again. At first, he just thought it was an open field. But as he looked again he could see faded white lines stretched across it. It was a football field.

"He coached High school ball at the time, he so wanted a son of his own to teach the game too," she smiled. "Just like his father had taught him. What a disappointment I was when I came along."

"I don't..." Gerald began to say, but she stopped him. 

"You weren't there, neither was he. He took off the moment I was born. Never to be heard from again." Chelsea wiped the tears away. "My mother died of cancer before I was five. My grandfather raised me until he passed away six years ago."

Gerald looked at her. She pulled her knees close to her body. "He taught me everything there is about football," she smiled again. "You know what the biggest sin a human can do in their lifetime?"

Gerald shook his head.

"Leave this life without making a mark," she nodded. "He always told me to leave my mark on this world."

There was silence. Gerald knew there was nothing he could say. He walked back towards his car. "Hey," he said before he got in. "Your secret is safe with me."

Gerald and Chelsea practiced on that field every day for eight hours for the next two weeks. Gerald got better with every passing moment. Chelsea was the best coach he had ever known. She showed him how to move his feet, position his body to make the right throw. Before long he was throwing the ball without thinking about it.

"Need to take a break," Gerald said after running a few laps. His insides were cramping up. He fell to the floor looking up at the sky.

Chelsea ran back to him she was sweating her burgundy hair was hanging down as she looked down at him. "Two more then you can call it quits."

"Not quitting," Gerald said trying to catch his breath. "Break."

"Okay, two minutes," Chelsea said, sitting beside him.

"How can you run in those jeans and that sweatshirt?"

"I usually don't, but I don't want to..." she paused then shook her head.

"Come on?" Gerald said sitting up. "I think I have shared everything with you, yet you're still hiding things from me."

Chelsea nodded. "With reason. You might not look at me the same."

The sky opened up, and the rain came pouring down. Chelsea looked at him. He showed no sign of moving.

"Chelsea I am not one of those guys, that you are trying to hide from," he said as the rain came down harder.

She shook her head. He knew she had been hurt by other guys before he could see it in her eyes.

"Guys only see the physical you know that," she said.

"Not me,"

The rain soaked through their clothes. Chelsea stood up, then pulled the sweatshirt over her head.

Gerald was stunned once again. Before he thought she was hiding that she was a big girl or that she had scars or something like that. Nothing could be further from the truth.

"See," she shook her head.

"It took me back, that is all," Gerald rushed to be close to her. "Nothing has changed."

"You better go before it comes down harder," Chelsea said.

"Not until, I know you are alright,"

"I am," Chelsea nodded. "Thank you."

Gerald nodded, he walked away then turned back quickly, he grabbed her by her small waist and turned her towards him. Her large breasts pushed against his chest. He kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I have wanted to do that before today," he said as their lips parted.

"I know," she smiled.

Sandy barked up at them.

"She knew also," Chelsea said.

"Will you be there tomorrow?" he asked still with his arms around her.

"Of course," she nodded her wet hair clinging to her skin.

"This Chelsea, not that one," he said looking at the sweatshirt.

"I will try, I'm not making any promises."

The next day Gerald walked onto the field with his head held high. He looked over at the bleachers. Much of the school had come out. Today was the final day of practice and the last chance he had to make it on the starting roster.

"I hope you won't make a mess on the bench their rookie," Andrew said as he ran past him.

"I got a surprise for you," Gerald said.

Andrew just shook his head then went with the other receivers. Gerald made his way over to the coach.

"Last day to prove yourself," the coach said as he put his whistle over his head.

The other coaches smiled and shook their head at Gerald.

"That's why I came over coach. At the beginning of every year, you say if a person is unhappy with their position, they can try out for another."

The coach looked at him. The other coaches began to snicker and laugh. "Go warm them up," the coach shouted at the others.

The two of them were left alone. The coach looked at Gerald in the eyes. He shook his head and smiled. "About fucking time!" he said shaking his head.

"Coach?" Gerald said stunned.

The coach walked away from him. "Terry!" he yelled to the backup quarterback. "Take a seat on the bench son."

Terry walked past Gerald confused.

"Well let's see what ya got!" the coach yelled.

Before Gerald could take a snap of the ball, everybody stopped and was looking at the bleachers. When he turned to look, he saw Chelsea and Sandy making their way to the bleachers.

She was turning heads as she walked. Gerald smiled at her as she sat down. She wasn't wearing her usual sweater with the hood up. Instead, she was dressed in a gray college shirt and her blue jeans.

"Okay let's get back to work haven't you seen a lovely woman with a dog before?" the coach yelled.

The next three hours were grueling for Gerald as the coach threw the whole offensive playbook at him. His arms felt like lead as they finally got off the field. Gerald felt proud of himself as he had not missed a single throw. Well except one, but it was obvious that Andrew had dropped it intentionally.

The coach pulled Gerald to the side. "Good work out there."

Gerald nodded. "Thanks, coach."

"I can't start you this year, even though I would like to," the coach said looking over at Tony. "His father is on the board, and they would have my job if I sat him."

Gerald nodded. He understood football politics. "No worries, coach," Gerald began to walk away.

"About time you wisened up." the coach said.

"I had a little help," Gerald smiled.

Four games into the season the team had not won one. The pressure was on the coach to have a winning season. Gerald sat on the bench; he looked back at the stadium he could see Chelsea yelling at the players on the field.

To this day he didn't know how he had landed a beauty like that. He looked over at the scoreboard. They were down by twenty points, and it was in the third quarter. On the field, the offense couldn't get anything going.

He had enough of sitting on the bench. He made his way to the coach. "Coach put me in; I can do this."

The coach scratched his beard, then shook his head.

"I know you're worried about benching Tony, but if we lose this game, we will behind in the division." The coach shot him a look. "Our defense is holding, we need to score," Gerald said bluntly.

"Okay," the coach nodded.

Gerald waited for the next play to end, the coach called Tony over. "You're out son, good game. I'm given Gerald a shot."

Tony threw his helmet to the ground then stormed off to the bench. Gerald put his helmet on and ran onto the field. He heard the play through his helmet.

"Fifty=Four is killing me. I can't hold him back," one of his linemen said.

"Let him in," Gerald said.

"What? Rookie is your head screwed on tight?" Andrew asked.

"Just catch the ball off the bounce, not the throw," Gerald said with a wink.

They broke the huddle; Gerald surveyed the line. He called out the numbers then hiked the ball. The lineman let the middle linebacker through. Gerald threw the ball as hard as he could, then lowered his shoulder underneath the pads of the linebacker then launched him up and over his back.

The linebacker landed with a thud. "Judo, I took three years of it. I can do this all day." Gerald said as he stepped over the winded linebacker.

"TOUCHDOWN!" the crowd roared.

Gerald looked up at the screen to see the replay. As he had planned the safety jumped for the interception, it was placed too high to catch. Instead, he tipped it, leaving a wide open Andrew to grab the tipped ball.

After the game and inside the locker room, the team was in full celebration. "Silence!" the coach yelled. "Game ball goes to Gerald that was one hell of a game."

The rest of the team patted him on the back as he gave a speech. Two passing touchdowns and he ran in for the winning touchdown. He had earned it.

Outside the locker room, Andrew approached Gerald with his head down. "I am sorry bro," Andrew said.

"We're good," Gerald replied. They both shook hands and patted each other on the back.

Stacey walked up to them.

"I'll let you two talk," Andrew nodded and walked away.

"So, you're the new quarterback," Stacey smiled.

"Yeah, looks like it," Gerald responded he didn't look at her.

"You know, what happened between Andrew and I was just physical right? What we have is more than that," Stacey said as she moved in closer.

There was a loud growl from behind them. "That's my property," Chelsea said. Sandy stood there with her teeth bared and her hair raised.

Chelsea moved so she was standing between the two. Stacey smiled. "I didn't want him anyway," she shook her head. "You can have him bitch, and I don't mean the dog."

"Stacey for the record these are much bigger," Gerald said as he grabbed Chelsea's massive boobs with both hands.

Stacey scoffed then walked away.

Later that night at the barn. Sandy pawed and barked at the closed door. In the back of an old pickup truck parked inside. Chelsea was on top of Gerald as she rode his dick. Her huge tits were bouncing, and swinging in front of him.

"Fuck these are huge," he said as he tried to hold them.

"You've said that many times," Chelsea said as she pinned his arms above his head.

"But I mean it, they are fucking huge!" Gerald smiled. She looked down at him as she rocked back and forth. Her long hair was draping down over him like a curtain.

"I know, I carry them every day," she smiled. "Want to try something?" she asked slowing her movements.

"Like what?" he asked.

"It involves my huge tits," she said with a smile.

"I'm in,"

She smiled as she began to ride him slowly, grinding hard on his dick. "Trust me?"

"Of course," he nodded.

She grabbed his head and pulled it deep into her cleavage, then wrapped her arms tightly around him.

Gerald felt her boobs enclose around his head, at first he just kept still enjoying the feeling of her bouncing on his dick and being inside her immense cleavage. Then he began to struggle as he couldn't breathe. As much as he struggled, he couldn't move. Then there was darkness.

"You know one day, I am not going to wake up from you doing that," Gerald said.

It was two years later, and they were in the back of a limousine, she had suffocated him with her boobs again.

"Oh shush it, you love it," Chelsea smiled.

They walked out of the limo and into the grand hall. They found their seats close to the front of the lobby. It took a few hours, but the ceremony was about to begin.

The commissioner of the NFL stepped onto the stage followed by a man in a golden jacket. The crowd roared as the commissioner introduced the man.

The hall of fame quarterback stood at the podium. "With the number one pick of the two thousand and eighteen draft, the Miami Dolphins select Gerald Johnasen, the quarterback from Iowa State."

Gerald shook his head. He still couldn't believe it. 

"Go on baby," Chelsea said.

Gerald stood up and kissed his Burgundy haired wife. Then walked up the stairs. A person greeted him with a jersey that had the number one emblazed on it and a cap.

He then walked onto the stage. The man in the yellow jacket greeted him. "How does it feel son?" he asked.

"Stunned sir, but I won't let you guys down," Gerald said.

"Just do what you did in college, and you can drop the sir. Call me Dan," the man said.

"Thanks, And I will do more than what I did college. I want to do great things with my life, and I won't stop until I do," Gerald said his head held high.

"You're on the right path, now let's take this picture," the man said.

Gerald smiled and held his jersey as the camera's lit up the room.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments