Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelsi And Her Boyfriend's Roommate

"Kelsi's boyfriend's roommate has a surprise for her."

39
5 Comments 5
24.5k Views 24.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Bobby shifted slightly in his seat on the sofa allowing his left hand to slip around Kelsi. His hand found what it was seeking, sliding into the sleeve of her shirt and he cupped her left breast, lightly pinching her nipple through her thin lace bra. “You naughty boy,” Kelsi whispered. “Your roommate will see.”

“He can’t see anything,” Bobby whispered back. “We’re covered with the blanket. Besides, he’s watching the movie.” Spazzy did seem engrossed in the movie. Covered in his own blanket, he sat across from them on the sectional sofa, staring at the screen. Bobby moved his other hand to the hem of Kelsi’s short denim skirt. He pushed the skirt up, bringing his fingers to her pussy. Pushing her thong to one side, he rubbed a finger across her slit. Kelsi shivered and spread her legs, allowing Bobby better access. Bobby ran his finger up and down Kelsi’s slit several more times, toying with her clit at the top of each pass before sliding into her now rapidly moistening pussy. Kelsi let out a quiet moan.

“That feels good,” she whispered. “Let’s go to your bedroom.”

“No, baby,” Bobby replied. “I want to see the rest of the movie.” Kelsi squirmed as Bobby fingered her, nervous that Bobby’s roommate Spazzy might notice. Glancing over to check on Spazzy, Kelsi realized that his eyes were closed. He had fallen asleep watching the movie. The knowledge relaxed Kelsi, and she let her legs open even wider and slid her own hand into Bobby’s lap rubbing his erection through his sweatpants. Kelsi slid the waistband of Bobby’s pants down, revealing his hard dick. She stroked it slowly, feeling his hardness.

Kelsi and Bobby had been dating a while and had plenty of sex, but this game was new. They were both completely covered, but having someone else in the room added a sense of danger that was exciting both of them. Sliding to the floor, Kelsi moved her blonde head under the blanket and between Bobby’s knees, taking his hard cock into her mouth. In this position, Kelsi was able to take Bobby’s dick down her throat easily. Kelsi licked and sucked Bobby as quietly as she could and it wasn’t long before she could feel him stiffen, and with a quiet moan, he filled her mouth with his warm cum. She swallowed his load and carefully cleaned his dick with her tongue making sure that none got on the blanket.

Returning to her seat, Kelsi checked on Spazzy. He had shifted but still seemed to be asleep. His head rested on a pillow, eyes shut, mouth open. She licked her lips and, shifting in her seat, reached under her skirt to pull off her thong. “Finger me,” she whispered in Bobby’s ear. Bobby willingly obliged, pushing one, then two fingers into her now sopping wet pussy. Kelsi squirmed in her seat as Bobby fingerbanged her, her pussy making squish, squish noises. Nervously she again looked over at Spazzy and snapped her legs shut as he rolled over.

Bobby chuckled at her reaction. “You don’t need to worry about Spazzy,” he told her. “He can sleep through anything.” It was true, one time in college, Spazzy had slept through a fire alarm only to be awakened when EMTs had rolled him onto a stretcher after being unable to wake him.  

Kelsi looked more carefully at Spazzy, checking for any sign he was awake when she realized that the blanket had shifted and the head of his penis was visible under the bottom of his shorts. “Bobby, look, Spazzy’s dick is peeking out.”

“That’s hilarious,” Bobby laughed. “let’s get a picture, we’ll call it ‘Perv on a couch’.” Bobby grabbed his phone and, leaving his spot on the couch, took a picture. Then, looking back at Kelsi he called to her “Hey, Kel, come get in the picture.”

“What? Why?” she asked.

“It’ll be the closest his dick has ever come to a girl, and he’s sleeping through it,” Bobby replied.

Kelsi rolled her eyes but she knew Bobby wouldn’t let it go until she complied. She slid off the couch and dropped to her knees next to Spazzy. Bobby snapped a picture “Get closer, get your head right by it,” he told her. As she got close to Spazzy Kelsi realized that his cock was the biggest she had ever seen. Other than Bobby, Kelsi had only been with a couple of other guys. One way back in high school and another in college. Bobby was about the same size as her first boyfriend but Spazzy’s cock, even while he was soft, was bigger than any of them. The smooth black skin intrigued her. “Does it feel as soft as it looks?” she wondered.

Spazzy knew something was up when he saw Kelsi’s head go under the blanket. He also knew that if Bobby and Kelsi thought he was awake, they wouldn’t stay in the living room where he could watch. Keeping his eyes open just a slit he could just see the blanket move in time with Kelsi’s head bobbing. Then he heard Bobby’s muffled moan as he came in her mouth. He could feel his dick getting hard as Bobby finger banged Kelsi and, worried a rising tent would give away that he was awake, shifted onto his side, unaware he had unwittingly exposed himself. He almost gave himself away when Kelsi mentioned it but managed to keep still. Now he could feel her close by. It was torture keeping still but he knew that if he moved or said anything the game would be over.

Bobby continued taking pictures as Kelsi examined Spazzy’s dick. “That’s great,” he told her, “Now give it a little kiss.” Mesmerized by Spazzy’s dick, Kelsi puckered up and leaned in toward Spazzy. “Oh wait," Kelsi stopped as Bobby spoke. "You ought to leave him a little present. Put on some lipstick.” Even Kelsi had to admit the idea of Spazzy waking up with a lipstick print on his dick was kind of funny.

“Go get it for me,” She told Bobby. “There's a red tube in my bag, right by your bed.” Bobby scurried into his room and Kelsi leaned close to Spazzy’s face and whispered in his ear, “I can tell you aren’t sleeping Spazzy.” Spazzy’s eyes snapped open. 

“I don’t want any trouble,” he whispered back.

“I know. Are you okay with this?” Kelsi asked.

“Sure, I don’t mind.” Spazzy’s mind was reeling.

“Okay, keep pretending to sleep and we’ll have some fun,” Kelsi assured him with a wink.

Spazzy’s eyes snapped back shut just as Bobby came back into the living room. Bobby passed Kelsi the tube of lipstick and she dashed into the bathroom where she applied a thick coating to her lips. Returning to the living room she once again knelt beside Spazzy and wasn’t terribly surprised to see more of his dick outside his shorts. “He’s getting hard,” she told Bobby.

“He is!” Bobby confirmed, “You’re so hot you can get him hard even when he’s asleep.” Kelsi grinned at Bobby and pushed her D-cup breasts together.

“Maybe I should see how hard it will get,” she suggested.

“Yeah, good idea,” Bobby agreed. Kelsi carefully slid the leg of Spazzy's shorts up, thankful that they were worn and loose-fitting with space for his big dick. She grasped his cock and slowly stroked him.

“Bobby, he’s so big,” she whispered.

“It really is. Imagine, him with that big pecker and no girl to use it on.” Bobby had known Spazzy since elementary school and had never known him to get close to a girl. He was nerdy, with thick glasses and an awkward demeanor that ensured he never got any action. 

Kelsi brought Spazzy’s dick to her lips and slid her mouth over him. “Kel, what are you doing?”

“I’m getting him hard,” she explained.

“You could do that with your hand!”

“You always say I give great blowjobs, I figured this would get him harder.”

“I guess that makes sense.” Bobby seemed unsure.

“Besides, it will leave more lipstick marks on him. He’ll never know where they came from.” Kelsi could see Spazzy’s eyelids quiver and she gave him a quick wink that Bobby couldn’t see.

Bobby just nodded. Kelsi kept sucking Spazzy. She had wanted to suck his dick as soon as she saw it. Now that she had it in her mouth, she realized how much bigger than Bobby Spazzy really was. While she could easily take all of Bobby’s dick into her throat she could barely fit the head of Spazzy’s cock in her mouth. She clamped her lips around the head and stroked his shaft into her mouth. Now that he was fully hard she guessed he was twice as big as Bobby.

As she stroked him, Kelsi decided she just had to get Spazzy’s cock into her pussy. She needed to know what it felt like to get fucked by this huge dick, but how was she going to get Bobby to let her do it? She was surprised when Bobby provided the answer. He snapped another picture, “Beautiful,” he breathed. “You’re my own little pornstar.”

“You like?” she asked, and rubbed Spazzy’s dick on her lips, smearing more of her lipstick onto him. Bobby nodded. Kelsi sat back on her knees, slid off her top and unclipped her bra, exposing her tits for the first time. “How about now?” She could see Bobby’s hard cock straining through his sweatpants. Standing, she slid her skirt down and now stood completely naked before Bobby and Spazzy. Her neatly trimmed blond bush on display. She stroked Spazzy’s dick again. “You like your blond girlfriend stroking this big black dick?”

Bobby nodded again, his hand rubbed his own dick through his pants. Kelsi enjoyed knowing Bobby was getting aroused from her performance just as she was soaking wet from handling Spazzy’s dick.

Kelsi knelt beside Spazzy again. “Get a picture of me rubbing my tits on his dick.” Spazzy had rolled onto his back, his dick was standing vertically now as Kelsi wrapped her tits around it. Kelsi stroked up and down his shaft a couple of times while Bobby snapped pictures. “You like me being a dirty girl?” she asked. He nodded, “Do you really want a pornstar girlfriend?” Bobby nodded again. “Tell me,” she demanded.

“I want a pornstar girlfriend.”

“You like seeing me with this big black dick?” Bobby groaned quietly, his cock twitching in his sweatpants. “Tell me,” she prompted again.

“I like seeing you with that big black dick.”

“Tell me to ride it.”

“What?”

“You didn’t think I was going to go this far and not get laid, did you?” Bobby was taken aback. He’d enjoyed seeing Kelsi play, but letting Spazzy enter her seemed a step too far. “Oh, Bobby doesn’t want his girlfriend to really be a pornstar?” She mocked him.

“It's not that…” Bobby trailed off.

“This is what pornstars do isn’t it?”

“I guess.” Bobby’s stomach felt tight, he’d liked seeing Kelsi play with Spazzy’s dick, he figured they’d go back to the bedroom and fuck. Watching Kelsi get fucked was not something he had planned on.

Kelsi reached out and rubbed Bobby’s dick through his sweatpants, her other hand still jerking Spazzy’s huge cock. She pouted, “It’s so big, baby, I need to try it, I need to feel it stretching me out.” Kelsi turned back to Spazzy, threw a leg over him and rubbed his dick head on her pussy. She guessed his dick was a foot long and as thick as a soda can. As much as she wanted it inside her she was also scared that it wouldn’t fit. “Isn’t that hot, baby? Don’t you like seeing that big black cock rubbing on me?” Bobby had to admit Kelsi looked hot. The contrast of her pale skin with Spazzy’s dark shaft made his mind go fuzzy. He felt a jealous tightness in his stomach but along with it was a kind of voyeuristic thrill for live-action porn. A desire to see Kelsi getting fucked, a desire he couldn’t quite suppress.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Kelsi eased down, sliding onto Spazzy’s dick. Her pussy lips stretching to accommodate the head. She moaned quietly and rose off of him to adjust her position before lowering back down again, the head just opening her pussy. “Isn’t that hot baby?” she taunted Bobby again, “Do you like seeing it go in?” He nodded, his mouth was dry, his breath came in short gasps. “Do you want to see it go in more?” Bobby nodded once again. “Tell me, Bobby,” she demanded, “Tell me to put it in deeper.”

“Put it in deeper,” Bobby mumbled in a daze.

“Come on Bobby, say it like you mean it.” Bobby’s head again his mind working slowly.

“Put it in, Kelsi, ride his dick.”

Kelsi bit her lip and whimpered quietly as she forced the head of Spazzy’s cock into her tight hole. The stretch was like nothing she had ever felt before, it hurt a little but felt great at the same time. Again she rose off of Spazzy and again back down, forcing more of his dick in. Kelsi repeated the motion again and again slowly working more and more of Spazzy’s giant rod into her little hole.

“Oh my God, Bobby, it’s so fucking big!” she cried, not caring to keep quiet anymore. “I’ve never felt anything like this before, it’s so good.” Bobby had watched interracial porn before and had particularly liked seeing blond girls taking it from hung black guys, but never in his wildest dreams did he expect to have his blond girlfriend taking his roommate’s big black dick. “Take a picture,” Kelsi commanded. Bobby hesitated, “Oh come on,” Kelsi complained, “You took pictures of everything else.” Slowly, in a daze Bobby complied, getting multiple shots of Kelsi from different angles. “Make sure you get a shot of how much it stretches me.”

After a couple of minutes of working on Spazzy’s shaft, Kelsi was tired of pretending that Spazzy was asleep. She was so hot that her juices were pouring out of her pussy, coating Spazzy’s cock, balls, and thighs. She was loving his cock and wanted a more active partner. “You don’t have to pretend anymore, Spazzy, I know you’re awake.”

Spazzy wasn’t sure if Kelsi calling him out was a trick or if she really wanted him to respond. Best to play it safe and keep up the illusion of sleep. Kelsi lay her body down on his, he could feel her full breasts pushing into his chest, could feel her breath on his face. Suddenly, she pushed her lips to his and forced her tongue into his mouth. Spazzy could no longer resist, his tongue danced out to meet with hers, his arms wrapped around her back sharing her passion.

“Sonofabitch!” Bobby shouted. “He was faking the whole time.”

“Shut up, Bobby,” Kelsi glared at him. “If you misbehave I won’t let you watch anymore.” She rolled her hips, working her pussy on Spazzy’s dong. “Help a girl out here, Spazzy.” Spazzy lifted his hips off the couch just a little, forcing more of his giant dick into her tight hole. “That’s it, Spazzy, fuck me.” She rolled her hips again, and once again Spazzy slowly pushed more of his shaft into her. “Yes! Get the whole thing in me, I want it.” She could feel the pressure of his cockhead deep inside her touching places no man had ever been.

Suddenly, Kelsi clenched and moaned. Her breath came in gasps and her whole body trembled as her eyes rolled back in her head. Spazzy freaked, “Kelsi, are you okay?” He glanced at Bobby.

“She’s fine,” he sighed, “She’s just cumming. Give her a minute.”

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” Kelsi chanted over and over as her body shook, wracked by orgasm. “Fuck me, Spazzy, push it in,” she gasped. Spazzy didn’t have to be told twice and started thrusting, and as Bobby stared, more and more of Spazzy’s shaft slid into Kelsi’s body.

Bobby didn’t think it was possible. Spazzy’s dick must have gone all the way into her stomach. When he came, would it come out of her mouth? Oh God! Spazzy wasn’t wearing a condom, and Kelsi wasn’t on the pill. Would she remember to make him pull out in time?

When Spazzy bottomed out in Kelsi, Bobby decided enough was enough. “Okay, Kelsi, you got it all the way in, and you came, that's enough.”

“What’s enough?” she asked, “I’m loving this too much to stop now.” She looked into Spazzy’s eyes, “Lets fuck.”

Spazzy looked at Bobby and back to Kelsi, “I dunno, maybe we shouldn’t.”

“Don’t worry about him,” Kelsi reassured Spazzy, “Suck on my titties.” She pushed her ample breasts into his face rubbing one nipple and then the other around his mouth. Spazzy couldn’t help himself and sucked on one nipple, then the other. Kelsi rose off of Spazzy’s dick until just the tip was in her, then forced herself down taking his whole shaft in one swift movement. The breath was forced from her lungs in a loud grunt. “Oh my God, I love that.” she repeated the motion, “Like that, Spazzy, fuck me deep like that.” She repeated the motion a couple more times. “Now you do it, fuck me deep.”

Spazzy lifted his hips off the couch and started thrusting into Kelsi as she had directed. He too had watched interracial porn but had never considered that he could ever have a girl as hot as Kelsi riding him. He squeezed her tits as he pumped her pussy, Kelsi responded by moaning and again locking her lips to his. While they kissed he felt her tense up again “I’m gonna cum!” she moaned and then sat back onto her heels, arching her back into a semi-circle of screaming orgasm.

“Holy shit, she never cums twice.” Bobby was amazed.

“I’ve never been fucked this good before.” Kelsi panted, trembling on Spazzy’s cock.

As Kelsi rocked in orgasm, her pussy clenching on his dick Spazzy felt the familiar tingle in his balls. “I’m gonna cum,” he warned.

“Shoot it in me!” Kelsi moaned, “I want to feel your cum.” Bobby’s heart sank, Kelsi had never let him cum inside her, even when he was wearing a condom.

“But, Kelsi,” he started, but it was too late, Spazzy’s body arched and with a loud groan he unleashed a torrent of cum into Kelsi’s stretched out pussy, as the first shot landed inside her she groaned and entered the grips of yet another orgasm, her greedy pussy milking Spazzy’s dick for every drop of his hot jizz.

Spazzy’s dick jerked repeatedly, filling Kelsi’s pussy to overflowing. The cum ran down the shaft and onto his balls as Kelsi’s pussy trembled and pulsed as she came along with him. Their moans and screams rang around the room until Bobby couldn’t stand it anymore. He rubbed his hand just once down the thin cotton of his sweatpants covering his dick and shot a pitiful little load into the thin fabric.

Finally, Spazzy and Kelsi relaxed, coming down from their reverie. She fell forward onto his chest gasping for breath, her body covered with a thin sheen of sweat, their bodies seemingly still moving in the flickering light of the unwatched movie playing on the TV. “Bobby,” Kelsi croaked, “take a picture.”

“What?” Bobby felt like he was awakening from a dream. He was only vaguely aware that he was kneeling beside the couch with a wet spot of the front of his sweatpants. He grabbed for his phone before realizing it was still in his hand.

“Take a picture of Spazzy’s cum leaking out of me. I want to remember this.” Bobby did as he was told and took a picture. Kelsi rose up, allowing Spazzy’s dick to fall out of her. With it came a long dribble of cum. Bobby took another picture capturing the fountain of white leaving Kelsi’s body. In horrified fascination, he examined her stretched out hole. He wondered if she opened her mouth would he be able to see all the way through her? Without thinking, he took another picture. Kelsi fingered her pussy, “Wow, that really stretched me out.”

“Kelsi, I’m so sorry.” Spazzy started. she silenced him with a kiss.

“Shut up, Spazzy. I wanted it. That felt so good.” She paused for a moment, “Spazzy, what's your actual name? I bet your mother doesn’t call you Spazzy.”

“My name is Jamal,” he replied, “Everybody but my momma has called me Spazzy since third grade.”

“Jamal,” Kelsi said thoughtfully. “do you think you’ll be able to get your dick hard again tonight?”

“Umm, it hasn’t gotten soft,” Jamal pointed out.

“Good,” Kelsi replied. “I’m going to go to the bathroom and get a drink, then I want you to fuck me some more.”

“Kelsi,” Bobby started

“Don’t even,” Kelsi cut him off. “This was your idea and now, if you’re lucky, I’ll let you watch.” she rose from the couch and headed to the bathroom.

“Spazzy, you’ve got to go,” Bobby told him.

“What? Why?” Jamal replied.

“Why? You fucked my girlfriend, that's why. Get out!”

“Actually, you can’t throw me out.” Jamal looked thoughtful.

“Why not? It’s my apartment.”

“It isn’t. You couldn’t pass the credit check so we put the place in my name. Now that I think of it, you’re behind on rent too.”

“Behind on rent?” Kelsi shouted from the bathroom. “What happened to the money I gave you for rent?”

“I spent it on that stuff I bought you,” Bobby stammered, “The lingerie.”

“You idiot,” Kelsi replied as she walked into the room. She headed for Bobby’s bedroom, “That lingerie is hot, though. You want me to wear it, Jamal?”

“Sure,” Jamal replied.

“You can’t be serious about this,” Bobby demanded.

“I’m just doing what the lady tells me to,” Jamal replied.

“C’mon man, bros before hoes, you know that.”

“Remember that time in college when I had to sit in the dorm lobby for two hours while you screwed that cheerleader? Remember the time you told me I’d never get a girl?” Jamal rose from the couch and stretched. His still hard dick bounced, Bobby watched it in horrified fascination. On the one hand, he was worried that Kelsi and Jamal were going to fuck some more, on the other hand, he was kind of excited to watch.

Kelsi emerged from Bobby’s room in a red babydoll and matching thong, the front of the thong was already soaked with the juices leaking from her pussy. “Ready, Jamal?” He nodded. “Let's go in your room. If Bobby can’t pay rent, he can’t watch.”

They disappeared into Jamal’s room and closed the door. Bobby moved to the sofa where he and Kelsi had begun the evening and tried to focus on the movie but it wasn’t long before he could hear Kelsi moaning, then whimpering as Jamal played with her pussy. Soon he could clearly make out the wet sounds of her sucking his cock and it wasn’t long before Kelsi loudly announced, “I want it doggie style, Jamal.” She started to whimper as Jamal eased his dick into her pussy but was soon panting and moaning as he gave it to her deep. Bobby stared blankly at the television and listened as Jamal and Kelsi fucked loudly for hours. He could hear their bodies slapping together and the squish, squish of Kelsi’s sopping wet pussy. Periodically, Kelsi would cry out in orgasm and Jamal would groan as he dumped load after load of semen into Kelsi’s overworked hole.

Things changed after that night. The next morning, Kelsi moved her things into Jamal’s room. Now each night, Bobby sits on his bed, looking at the pictures he took of their first fuck while Kelsi moans and calls out Jamal’s name as he brings her to orgasm after orgasm and fills her with his thick cum. Sometimes, Bobby catches sight of Kelsi when she goes to the bathroom or to get a snack. Her hair disheveled, Jamal’s cum dripping down her thighs under her nightie. She smiles when she sees him looking. Sometimes, she stops in his doorway and spreads her legs to show Bobby her stretched out pussy. She scoops up some of Jamal’s cum and carries it to her lips. She smiles again as she licks her finger tasting the cum, swirling it around with her tongue. Then she goes back to Jamal’s bedroom where she begs to fuck some more.

“It could be worse,” Bobby thinks, “At least I got to keep the pictures.”

 

Published 
Written by aa1971
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments