Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kayla cheats with BBC

87
14 Comments 14
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It started out innocent enough, me and the hot black security guard at work. It was casual talk and a little flirting from time to time. I never thought it would go anywhere.

I work at a hospital in the administration office and sometimes dress a little bit sexy, probably more than I should. I love wearing skirts, dresses, heels, etc. I'll admit I kinda like the attention. My boyfriend doesn't seem to be that into me lately and our sex life is pretty much non existent. I know it's embarrassing for him but he can't get hard anymore. It really has put a strain on our relationship. Not that I'm exactly sexually satisfied. Ben, my boyfriend really does not have a big penis even when it gets hard.

To say I'm frustrated is an understatement. It's hard to get a lot of attention from other guys and be faithful. I'm hot! I'm short about 5'2 blonde hair 130lbs, twenty-eight years old. Besides being pretty my body is in good shape, I work out and was blessed with a nice big booty. You could say I have a black girl butt, the kind that sticks out and I've never been able to hide it. So naturally I get a lot of attention from black men, which I don't mind. I've never been with a black man but I'm not gonna lie I've always wanted to try it out.

Every morning I walk by Don, one of the security guards on my way to my office. Don is what you would call fine as hell! He used to play college football and has a gorgeous body. He's probably 6'3, muscles everywhere. I always enjoy seeing him, I feel his eyes all over me and it always makes me feel very good. He compliments me on how I look and I always kinda smile in a flirty way. I noticed I would dress up for Don just to get his attention. One day, Don overcame his politeness and told me, "damn girl you got a booty on you." I was almost embarrassed but knew I had worn those white dress pants on for a reason. I felt so I aroused as I smiled and walked away feeling his eyes all over me. I was starting to fantasize about what Don would do to me. From his awesome build I could just imagine how big his cock must be. I started to feel bad about doing this because I still loved my boyfriend but I just couldn't stop thinking about Don. After all, I needed sex and he just couldn't give it to me. It would be okay if he never found out. I still felt very guilty about my urges.

A few weeks went by, I decided to dress up one day. I wore my plaid tight-fitting, a little too short for work mini skirt with a cute top and some six inch stilettos. I did my hair and everything. I was looking good! As I greeted Don he said, "wow girl you don't know what your doing to me."

I laughed flirtatiously and said, "maybe I do know what I'm doing to you."

He looked at me and said, "you better leave before I lose control."

I loved it! This hot black stud wanted me so bad and I wanted him. Later on that afternoon the two of us wound up in the elevator together, I stood in front of him with a few other people and waited for them to get off. When the last person walked out I asked Don if he would go to the library on the top floor with me because it always creeped me out. He said sure and the door closed. I was still standing in front of him, he was so close I could smell his cologne. I asked the obvious feeling very excited. "Do you like what I'm wearing today?" in a nervous voice.

Don just said, "mmmmm."

I suddenly felt his hands on my ass. I was a little surprised but before I knew it I let him feel my ass. His large hands all over me, I didn't know what to do so pushed back against him feeling his large physique against my tiny body. Don began to kiss my neck and before long I was pushing my ass against him and his growing bulge. I was so turned on I didn't notice the elevator had reached the top, I was too busy letting Don feel me up while I tilted my head back and made out with him. His tongue was down my throat, I couldn't believe what a slut I was being! I slowly grinded against him as he pressed me against the wall. By now I was so wet! I reached back behind me and felt his rock hard erection in his pants as I started to massage his cock. It felt huge! Don whispered in my ear, "you ever had a black dick before?"

Which I replied in a whisper, "no but that's about to change."

Goddess_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Goddess_Squirt

We decided to leave the elevator and head to a desk in the library. Nobody really ever came up there but the thought of getting caught was still in my mind but I didn't care. I wanted him so bad! After a little more make-out session I started to undo his pants and belt. He was so tall I barely had to move as I slid my hand into his pants and began to feel his massive cock. When I finally worked it out of his pants I stared in disbelief. Don had a huge cock! It was at least eleven inches and very thick, like beer can thick.

I said, "no way," as I stroked his incredible shaft with both my hands. I couldn't take my eyes off it, it was so hard bristling with veins. Don sat back in the chair and I immediately went to my knees. I began to stroke his cock and I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed the head all over and started to run my wet mouth all along the shaft. I had never given a blowjob to a cock this big but I soon got my mouth on the head and began to work him over.

I was in another world, I loved the taste and smell of him! I couldn't get enough! I felt like a total slut deep throating someone I barely knew and a black guy on top of that but it was such a turn on I couldn't stop. Don was moaning with delight as I whispered, "I want this cock so bad."

He said, "I don't have a condom."

I felt so slutty when I responded, " I don't care!"

Don responded by lifting me up to my feet and slowly pulling my g string down as I turned around to face the table. This was it, there was no turning back now as I pulled up my skirt and bent myself over the table. He was grabbing my hip with one hand as I felt him plop his giant cock down onto my ass rubbing it onto my ass cheeks. I could feel how heavy it was! Just when I couldn't take anymore he guided the large head into my wet lips. I thought, 'how will this ever fit?' But soon my wet pussy was accepting the head of his black cock. It would barely fit how was I going to take the whole thing?

I was so wet, I could feel him stretching me with just the head when slowly, inch by inch I felt him going deeper. It was amazing! Don slowly worked his way in and out he praised me for having the tightest pussy he had ever felt. "Damn girl I'm not even halfway."

Oh my God, he was so big, I pushed back a little and felt his eleven inches gradually sink into me. I had never felt anything like it in my life, letting out a long loud moan. Don started to work his cock in and out fucking me slow at first. I was in heaven! He held on to my hips and started to really fuck me now as I was holding on to the table for dear life. I had never had someone fuck me with such power before. I could feel his cock going deep inside my guts. In seconds I was screaming and shaking as Don's big cock fucked me to my first of three orgasms.

Soon, I was pushing back against his big cock in total ecstasy as I realized I could take it all. I briefly thought of my limp dick boyfriend Ben. He could never fuck me like this, this cock was what I needed! I could feel Don's breathing begin to speed up as he wrecked my tight white pussy. Before I realized what I was saying I told Don to come in me. What was I saying? But there was no turning back, Don went balls deep as I was screaming out in passion.

I felt his huge cock explode inside as he jerked and moaned, grabbing my shoulders to get deeper. I could feel his huge black cock twitch as he shot his massive load deep inside me. It was pure euphoria, I continued to work his dick as I felt my pussy fill up with his warm cum. After a few minutes he pulled out and I hit my knees to clean up my new man's cock. I realized I wouldn't go back to settle for small white cocks ever again. I was black only for sure. Ben would just have to understand.

Published 
Written by Slutty808
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments