Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate's Enlightenment Part 2

"How quickly one wife's reluctance evaporated, and its surprising effect and conclusion."

20
10 Comments 10
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I continued stroking James’ rapidly growing erection and very soon my hand failed to close even halfway around him. 

He was now kneading my swollen breasts and nipples and his tongue was working its magic in and around my very sensitive left ear. His hot breath, his ministrations of my breasts and the feel of his enormous and weighty cock in my hand were combining to make my head spin with lust and anticipation.

I felt his right hand travel down over my hip and onto my soft belly and I swear my pussy tingled at the realisation that his finger was going to touch my pussy.

As his flat palm rubbed my mound and pelvic bone I shifted my feet slightly in order to open myself to his large black hand. I felt James spread his index and middle fingers and spread my outer lips. I could feel my own wetness as he did so, and a loud moan escaped my mouth and nostrils as he peeled me open.

I felt his cock swell further in my hand and I stroked the full length of his manhood, revelling in the feeling of his veins and thickness rippling through my soft white hand. The mental and physical picture was driving me crazy and I felt emotions and sensations never before experienced with my darling husband.

James strummed my exposed clitoris and I almost screamed as his middle finger expertly pressed, kneaded and ground my slippery, swollen organ along the road to an orgasm.

James felt my knees begin to buckle at almost the same time I did and he stopped fingering me immediately. “Not yet, madam,” he breathed into my ear as I almost wept in frustration at the denial of my orgasm. “Step out of the bath and lie on the bed,” he commanded.

I let go of his now fully erect cock and stepped out of the bath. I turned to say something to him but the words caught in my throat as I saw him standing before me. What I saw at that moment has stayed with me since; branded into my memory like an indelible tattoo and will never diminish as long as I live. A huge, sleek, toned, glistening specimen of manhood with an erection which can only be described as “greedy,” stood before me. The thought that “not all men are created equal,” rushed in and out of my head as I mentally pictured my husband in a similar pose.

James’ cock was obscenely big and thick. I was a bit frightened at that point that he could do me some damage and honestly began to fret that I might not be able to attempt to let him put it inside me. My emotions were such a mix that I felt despair, lust, disappointment, fear and wanton abandonment fighting for overall supremacy in my head at the same time.

“Lie down, Kate, please,” was all he had to say in order to make my mind up for me.

I walked the short distance to the bed and lay on my side and watched him step out of the bath. I held my breath as he towelled the suds from his groin area and threw the towel aside. As he approached the bed I felt my body involuntarily move onto my back and my legs bend at the knees and open by themselves. 

I could feel cool air hit my burning mound and I reached down and spread myself. I saw James swallow as he watched me, knowing that he was about to have me; about to take something that was another man’s; about to violate and enjoy the illicit pleasure of a married woman’s inability to stop herself from letting it happen. A smile spread across his face and he knelt between my splayed legs.

The contrast of his dark black hands on my ivory-like thighs was a huge turn on. “I bet you taste divine,” he muttered as he closed his whole mouth over my leaking mound.

I watched in disbelief as his black head nestled between my thighs and I wallowed in the sensation of a much younger black man eating my slick, eager, married cunt.

James’ tongue was lapping me inside and out and it felt like my insides were somehow running out of me. I was so wet. Long, slow licks of his tongue were travelling from my clitoris to the base of my smooth pussy and when his next lick continued onto my anus the sensations were almost indescribable.

My husband had often feathered around this taboo area with his fingers when eating me but had never ventured there with his tongue. It was ecstasy as James lapped at my puckered little hole and I could feel my self opening for him. 

It was at this point that my mobile phone rang. I had placed it on the bedside table earlier and it was now ringing and vibrating, demanding attention. James lifted his head from between my legs and looked wistfully at me, querying my next move with his eyes. I looked over but couldn’t see the caller ID and reached over to pick it up. It stopped ringing and in the viewer I could see the word “Steve.”

Shit, it was my husband calling from Dubai I surmised as that was where he ought to be at that moment in time. A wave of panic swept over me as I worried that something may be wrong or that he was home early. Of course this was just guilt kicking in as I had no reason otherwise to think he might be around. I hoped. As I lay there contemplating this, James began to gently finger my open pussy again and I was rapidly brought back into the moment. 

“Hubby?” he ventured, looking into my eyes.

“Yes, yes…it was,” I hesitated.

“Going to call him?” asked James seductively as he continued stroking me. At the same time he was holding his slightly softening erection in his left hand and smiling at me. “Why don’t you call him right now?” he continued. 

“Stop it,” I whispered. “I can’t call him right now, can I,” I replied. “I’m busy.”

“He won’t know what you are doing though will he,” replied James. “Call him whilst I carry on what I was doing.”

“James, don’t be so ridiculous,” I countered but at the same time as saying it my mind conjured up an image of a situation so wrong that I began to think I would call Steve back. Call him whilst a sexy black man, a much younger black man, lay between his wife’s legs and licked her pussy. A pussy which was on fire and flooding under the black man’s tongue and fingers.

James continued stroking me and himself, his cock now fully hard and erect and absolutely monstrous as it jutted out from his hairless groin. It truly was an awesome sight and it made my pussy tingle even more as I looked at the thick vein running underside his entire length. Given the girth of it, the vein in his cock alone would put lesser endowed men to shame and I could only imagine it scraping and pressing on my soft, wet insides.

His balls hung like an elongated bag containing two large plums and swayed gently as he fisted himself in front of me, a dirty smile on his face and his eyes half closed as he concentrated on my soaking gash. I was swollen and flooding and almost ready to come as I contemplated letting him fuck me whilst I telephoned my husband.

I could not believe I was even contemplating doing so. I had no idea where these feelings of intent to humiliate and degrade my poor husband came from but they were coming over me in waves now. I actually wanted not only for him to hear some of what was going on but, I realised I desperately wanted him to see it happen too. See me ravished and stretched and lose control in bed with a massively hung, gorgeous looking black stud. 

Watch as he kissed and licked my pussy and ass; loving my wetness and openness to his mouth and fingers. Watch as I mounted my lover whose straining cock was infinitely more hung, thick and longer than his own. 

Watch as I lovingly sucked James’ tongue as he serviced me in front of my husband safe in the knowledge of his superiority over another man whose wife was coming and creaming and moaning wildly as he stretched parts of her untouched insides for the first time.

I imagined Steve being there with me as James ploughed into my spongy insides, bringing me to multiple orgasms as I cuddled into him.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

Gazing into his eyes, searching for what in his: forgiveness; approval; assistance; pity; shame; domination or maybe, acceptance?

As I lifted my mobile to dial Steve’s number, I saw James smile and lick his lips as he dipped back between my spread thighs.

Just as Steve answered the call with, “Hi, honey, how are you? I hope you aren’t doing anything you shouldn’t be.” I screamed into an orgasm so intense and powerful and wonderful that I couldn’t breathe, let alone answer him.

“Kate, Kate, what’s the matter, honey?”

My whole body shuddered as the wave of pleasure engulfed me and I merely panted and breathed heavily whilst Steve continued to shout down the phone.

“It’s…it’s okay, darling,” I gasped into my phone. “Just swallowed something the wrong way and thought I was choking, but I am okay now, honestly.”

“Oh, I am so glad. For a minute there I thought it sounded like you were in agony.”

“No, no not in agony darling, far from it. I’m feeling fine, honestly.”

“That’s good, sweetheart. I would hate to think you were in difficulty with me so far away and unable to assist.”

“Oh, darling, I would just love you to be here right now, I am missing you so much,” I whispered, a smile spreading across my mouth. James looked up and smiled with me. The dirty bitch is teasing both of us, he thought.

James continued to gently lap at my swollen mound. I was dripping and James licked and swirled my clitoris around in his mouth as I talked with great difficulty to my husband. His cock surged at the thought of the situation he was in; another man’s wife on the end of his tongue as she talked to her distant husband who must have been missing doing similar things to her. He smiled again at his luck and continued tasting the wanton white wife.

Steve and I chatted some more and Steve told me about the progress of his trip and that it would probably be another week at least before he made it home. “I can’t wait to hold you darling,” he breathed down the phone. “And I can’t wait to get you in bed,” I breathed back at him. “I am so horny, I need taken care of,” I told him, “but I suppose I just have to wait,” I lied, seeing that at that very moment James had stood up between my spread legs and was openly stroking his semi-hard cock and smiling down at me. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply as I reached out my other hand and cupped James’s massive, hanging balls.

“I know,” Steve replied. “If there was any way in the world I could think of to satisfy you right now, darling, believe me I would make it happen.”

I giggled at that and whispered, “I know, honey, I know and believe me I would take advantage of any opportunity for some sexy loving right now.”

My fingers juggled James’ ball sac as I opened my legs wider. I nodded to James, intimating that he should fuck me, right there and then.

James smiled and stroked his massive cock to its full length. I looked in wonderment as the young black stud eased between my smooth white legs and shivered at the dirty thought that my husband was still on the phone and didn’t have a clue what I was doing.

“Well you just keep that thought honey and be prepared for when I get home,” Steve replied.

“Oh I am prepared, Steve, I am prepared,” I groaned as James pushed the first few inches of his engorged cock inside my pouting, soaking lips.

“I am going to be so bad, Steve, so bad and you are going to reap the rewards of leaving me alone for such a long time.”

“I can’t wait, Kate. I long so much to feel your body. To touch you and feel you all over and to slide my fingers and tongue inside you.”

“God, Steve, I can almost feel you inside me. Tell me what you want to do to me, honey.”

James realised what I was up to and eased another couple of inches inside me. My body rose off the bed to meet his cock and I gasped as I felt him nudge inside my vaginal walls. So much thicker and stretching me like never before.

“God, Kate, I so want to fuck you babe. Imagine me inside you right now.”

“Aaah yes lover, I feel you, deep inside. God you feel so big tonight, Steve, much bigger than I remember,” I hissed.

“Good girl, Kate, tell me more. Bring yourself off for me too, I’m gonna cum soon.”

“Oh god Steve it feels so good.”

James was now buried almost to the hilt in my sopping pussy and he was turned on beyond belief at my filthy antics and deceit of my husband. He stroked his enormous cock into my gaping pussy and began to ride me, the humping wife now taking his whole, thick cock all the way to his hanging balls.

My head was thrown back and my eyes rolled in their sockets as I felt the massive black cock impale me to my core. I began to hump James and rose to meet his every thrust; as if the length of burning, black flesh inside me was still not enough.

The sounds coming from my mouth were a mixture of filthy words, deep rumbling moans and gasps of satisfied lust.

I barely heard Steve yell into the phone as his orgasm burst out of him thousands of miles away. Steve could clearly hear my sounds and they drove him on to his eruption. I must have sounded to Steve as if I was in the throes of full blown sex rather than just masturbating myself and he was delighted that I had felt able to bring myself off in such a manner for him. God, if he only knew!!

James continued to stroke into me and both of us knew that Steve would surely hear our combined and impending orgasms. I watched in awe as my black lover sawed into my soaked pussy. I knew that a few more strokes and James was going to make me come on his big shiny cock.

I couldn’t hold back – didn’t want to hold back - and for a fleeting moment the slutty thought of leaving my phone switched on occurred to me.

My legs and stomach began to tremble and the incredible beginnings of an orgasm welled up inside my loins. My breathing became laboured and the sense of pleasure was on a level I had never before experienced. My pussy was being ravished and the sensation was overpowering. James’s thick cock rasped across my swollen clitoris on its way in and out of my virgin depths.

And then I howled. I wailed and moaned like a porn actress gone crazy. But this was no act. I was coming like a tsunami; waves crashing and liquids boiling inside my pulsating pussy as my new, dark and overpowering lover brought me off on his cock. My first ever cock-induced orgasm! 

The sound of Steve’s voice brought me back to my senses and I realised with a panic that I had indeed failed to switch off my phone. My husband had heard our lust and passion as I had orgasmed on the huge cock of my illicit black lover.

The room was silent. James, who had come inside my writhing body was slowly and quietly sliding his softening, cum-drenched cock out of my ravished cunt; a huge smile on his face as he watched me his married conquest, wrestle with the dilemma unfolding before him.

I again marvelled at his thick, hanging cock as it plopped obscenely out of my insides and I closed my eyes in deep satisfaction as I saw what I had taken and pleasured myself on.

“Kate?” The word escaped from my phone. “Are you there, honey?”

“Yes, Steve, I’m here. Sorry about that. I just got a bit carried away and came so much harder than I have ever done before. Thank you for helping me to enjoy myself. If only you had been here darling. At least you will be home soon and I should be ready for you by then,” I teased as I eyed James’s long hanging cock only two feet away from me. 

“For now, honey, I have some cleaning up to do and I feel rather hungry."

“Good night Kate, I love you.”

Published 
Written by SpinDoctor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments