Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen And The Homeless Veterans.

"This is a true story that started on July Fourth, 2005 as my wife gave her body as thanks to a group of homeless veterans"

35
2 Comments 2
841 Views 841
1.2k words 1.2k words

As anyone who has followed our adventures knows, Karen and I frequently play games together. She finds herself naked and vulnerable in a park, a bar, or on a street corner in the rougher areas of town. Rules are that if caught, she will submit to being fucked by all who find her, always bareback. We haven't discussed how one or two men caught her because it's not a good tale.
Karen felt the story was too personal to share. She was 52 years old when it began on July 4, 2005. We walked through the woods towards the river to watch the fireworks. We decided to take a path that was new to us.

Despite my wish for Karen to be naked, she reminded me of the potential of meeting families with children. She agreed to wear her bra and the short slip under her skirt. She disposed of her blouse, skirt, and panties in the car. She posed in the parking lot with just her bra and a short, almost see-through slip.

Walking through the woods on our way back to our car, we discovered a group of four black homeless veterans camping out just off the trail. Despite being partially undressed, it was still a requirement for them to gangbang her. Karen removed her bra, exposing her large breasts, and let them hang freely. She then removed her slip and stood naked in front of the men. As my wife raised her arms over her head, she slowly turned around. The men were able to see her bare breasts, ass, and pussy for the first time.

My wife inquired about the last time these men had sex with a woman. They told us that it had been years, and never had they been with a white woman. Karen thanked them for their service, then told the men that they were in luck and would each get a chance to fuck her.

 I informed my wife that I felt these men had earned more than a quicky, and I suggested that she spend the night with these men. I would leave her with the men for the night and pick her up at noon the next day since I had business to attend to in the morning. I removed the rest of her clothing and left her with the men, naked and without protection. She was excited to do this.

 The men retrieved an old mattress and placed it beside the fire pit for my wife's comfort. As I walked up the path to our car, more men passed me as they headed toward the camp to stay the night. I knew that my wife was in for a fun night.

 The number of men who kept fucking my wife caused her to have a hard time sleeping. Despite their lack of cleanliness, the veterans she slept with were enjoyable to her. It gave her great pleasure every time one of the men planted their fertile seeds deep inside her, which made for a pleasant night for everyone.

 It had been more than fourteen hours since I left my wife naked with the men. When I finally came back to pick her up. I found her being fucked by one of the men, and she looked exhausted. When he finished with her, I helped her up from the cum soaked makeshift bed she had spent the night on.

 The men were all ecstatic with my wife's performance. Before the night was over, she had pulled a train with well over a dozen different black veterans whom she had never met before, which added to her excitement.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

 Before leaving the camp, my wife told the men that she would bring food for them on the fifteenth of every month at noon. To add to the men’s excitement, my wife would again be naked upon entering the camp. She would spend the afternoon catering to all their sexual needs.

 As we left the camp, I informed my wife that it might have been a bad idea to inform them of our arrival time and that she would be naked and available for all to fuck. She could again have a dozen or more men there who would fuck her if the word spread.
Karen delivered food and fresh fruit to the men on the fifteenth of every month for the next few years. Although I told her that it was a bad idea to let the men know when she would be naked for their enjoyment. She decided that she would deliver the groceries alone and strip naked, leaving her clothes on the trail before walking into their camp.

 Karen's naked entry into their camp made the vets happy because they knew she was there to meet their sexual needs. As word spread, the group grew. They got to spend the afternoon filling her with their cum. Her performance was always a source of extreme enjoyment for the men. She always left with a pussy full of the men's cum trickling down the insides of her legs as she walked naked to her car.

For more than three years, Karen provided services to these men until, one day, as she entered the clearing where the men had camped, she found that all that was left of the camp was their fire pit and a group of six black men cleaning up the area.

 In front of a group of half-dozen black men she had never met before, my wife stood naked. They knew about her nude visits to the men at noon on the fifteenth of every month and made sure they would be there. They expected her to pull a train with them as she did with the veterans.

Realizing that she was outnumbered and faced a situation where she couldn't retreat. My wife walked over to a grassy area without saying a word and got down on all fours. She put in the effort and ensured that it was enjoyable for both her and the men as they took turns with her, ‘doggy style.' My wife even allowed the men to have seconds with her.

She always felt that the veterans were making love to her, as she did for them, but with these men, though enjoyable to her, she was allowing these men to use her as a cum-dump. They left her naked to walk to her car, covered in sweat and with their sperm running down the insides of her legs.

 Throughout the next few months, she returned, always naked, in hopes that the homeless veterans she had, over the years, thought of as her family would be waiting for her. All she found were the six men who cleaned up the spot, and they had brought friends with them. The group became so large that servicing that many men in one afternoon became too exhausting for her. She finally had to stop coming back.

 The veterans were nowhere to be found. They never returned to the camp.

 

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments