Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq pleases at a glory hole

"Jaq wanted to visit a glory hole"

47
25 Comments 25
37.5k Views 37.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"A few years ago."

Most of you who are reading this will know about our favoured lifestyle. Jaq and myself just love all types of sex, we have tried most things over the years. Although this happened many years ago I thought I would write an account of the experience.

We had been talking about gloryholes for some time, one evening we decided to research the subject. Using the internet we looked for possible places to try, we discovered one in a town about thirty miles away,

We read about a public convenience situated in a park that did sometimes have this type of activity.

We talked about little else for days, eventually Jaq said that she would really like to take a look. Jaq decided to dress for the occasion, short denim skirt, long boots, a blouse and not much else. We set off one early evening for the drive to the park. Forty minutes later we were parked close to the entrance. To get some courage we decided to visit a bar close to where we were parked. Jaq recieved many admiring glances as we entered, two large drinks later and we were on our way to find the place we had read about.

It was now dark as we entered the park, a few lights were shining from the nearby streets and I could see a small building in the distance. As we approached we noticed another couple sitting on a bench, a black guy and an asian looking lady. We said hello as we appproached, they both apppeared very nervous. I managed to strike up a conversation with them, I really do not remember about what exactly. I remember the black guy complimenting Jaq on her appearance, I did likewise to the the sexy looking lady in his company.

Eventually I explained that we had heard about the glory hole and were curious, the guy explained that they were there for the same reason. So here we were two couples curious about a glory hole.

I discovered that the guys name was Mick, he explained that they had been here the previous evening but had seen nobody. I asked Mick if he had entered the toilet block, he said that he had not, I decided that I would take a look.

I left Jaq with the couple and walked into the small building, it was dimly lit, grimy and had that typical dirty feel about it. Two stalls were inside the gents, both with a hole in the wall at waist height.

Needing a pee I entered one of the stalls and closed the door, no sooner had I entered when someone went into the adjoining stall. I heard the door close behind them and all was quiet. I had to seize my chance and decided to put my cock through the hole. I was already semi hard as I slipped my cock through the hole, and straight away I felt a hand begin to stroke my cock. I was rock hard in an instant, I immediately felt warm breath on my cock, a tongue was soon slurping on my cock. The next few minutes were a bit of a blur, I was treated to an amazing cock sucking. Eventually I could not hold on any longer, shooting a huge blast of cum into the mouth of whoever was in the next stall.

I zipped myself up and went out to find Jaq, she was sitting chatting to Mick. I knew then that the asian lady, Mia as we found out had just swallowed my huge load.

Leanna23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leanna23

Jaq smiled as I approached her, she asked what had happened and I duly explained. Mia then appeared and sat on the bench next to us. Jaq was now eager to have a go and said that Mick should enter the building, Mick wandered into the building leaving the three of us on the bench. Jaq could not wait to go in, but insisted I should go with her. I knew that Jaq would be turned on with me watching, so I readily agreed.

Once in the adjoining stall to where Mick was I sat on the seat, Jaq knelt on the grubby floor in anticipation. A few seconds later a decent size black cock appeared through the hole, Jaq looked at me as she pulled the foreskin back and licked the pre cum from the tip. Jaq was surprised at how big the cock swelled, making her cheeks swell.

I watched as Jaq treated the black cock to an amazing blowjob, I am sure at one time it must have been a couple of inches into her throat. Altough the cock was not much bigger than mine the sight of Jaq blowing a black cock in such a dirty place was amazing. A couple of minutes later Jaq was gurgling, a huge load had been deposited into her mouth and she was struggling to swallow it all. Jaq pulled her mouth away and stroked the last couple of shots from the black cock, covering her face with two big streams of warm cum.

We heard door open to the adjoining stall as Mick left, Jaq was far from finished and wanted shagging. After a filthy snogging session, both enjoying the cum over her face I was rock hard. Bending her over I easily slipped into her very wet hairy pussy. I proceeded to shag her for all I was worth, Jaq orasmed twice while I shagged her. Eventually I filled her with my second load of the evening, I was now finished for the evening. I was just watching my cum dribbling down the inside of her leg when we heard footsteps and someone went into the adjoining stall. The door closed and it went quiet, a cock then appeared through the hole.

The cock was not black but not white either, we decided that it was probably asian. Jaq had a really naughty look in her eye, she eased me onto my knees, I knew what she wanted. I took the flacid cock into my mouth, feeling it swell as I did so. Jaq watched as I sucked greedily on the swollen cock, rubbing her cummy pussy to another orgasm. Before long I felt the cock swell, blast after blast of thick salty cum filled my mouth, some escaping and dribbling down my chin.

We left before the person in the next stall, we walked out and saw Mick sitting alone. A minute or so later his friend appeared from the building. It turned out that Mia was a crossdresser, a pretty good one at that and I had just sucked her cock.

We exchanged numbers with Mick and Mia but never got in touch, Mia will never know whether it was Jaq or myself who had treated her to a blowjob at the gloryhole. Jaq was very amused that I had been sucked off by a crossdresser, something that she loves to see to this day.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments