Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Roomie

"We'll try to be quiet..."

12
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This happened before I married her."

Valerie and I had just gotten back from a night on the town and were kinda drunk from clubbing. We had started having sex with each other two weeks after we met. So, we were at our one-month point, and the sex was off the chart. We were doing it anywhere and everywhere we could, but never in front of anyone, until now.

Anyways, we made our way into Val's bedroom. She was wearing a tiger-striped skirt up to her ass, and a short black tank top was barely held together by strings and high heel pumps, which she kicked off as soon as we got in the door. Valerie has dark ebony skin, and she rocks DD tits and an ass that can last for days, and sweet sexy thick legs that I love.

She had her hair straightened and down to her shoulders. As we got into the bedroom, we started french kissing like crazy, tongues all over each other. I was groping her hot hairy pussy under her skirt, she was pantiless as usual, and she was grabbing my cock through my jeans, feeling my hardness.

I shoved her on the bed playfully and pulled her tiny black tank top off over her head and started sucking on her beautiful black tits. I started licking the nipples first, getting them all wet and started licking in between them. Then suddenly, Val tapped me on the head, and I removed my face from her tits and said, "What's wrong?"

She whispered, "Nicky's still here," and I looked over at Nicky's bed on the other side of the room and saw her fast asleep, her face right at us. Nicky was kinda skinny, rocking B Cup breasts, short curly hair, green eyes, and light-skinned. She had just turned nineteen around the time this happened.

"So what? She's asleep."

"But we might wake her up?"

"We'll be quiet."

I rolled Valerie over on her stomach and took her skirt off. She was completely naked now. I spread her beautiful ass cheeks and started to eat her ass out, I had only started doing this with her a week ago and couldn't get enough of it.

Val started moaning quietly. "Oh yeh, Adam lick my ass! Lick it clean like a good boy," and I began to lick it faster, occasionally stopping to kiss it and kiss her cheeks too. After I got her asshole nice and lubed up with my saliva, I rolled Val over on her side.

I stripped my pants off as fast as I could and my boxers too, letting my hard, seven-inch cock slap against my stomach. I took my shirt off also, laid beside Valarie and slid my cock up into her tight asshole. Her ass was so wet from my spit, my cock fit right in, and we proceeded to fuck spoon style.

She was moaning, "Oh yeh, fuck my black ass. It needs to be fucked. Fuck my ass, I've been bad."

I grabbed her hair gently and whispered in her ear, "Take my cock up your tight ass. Nasty girls like you need hard cocks in their asses." I started to fuck her ass faster, enjoying the feeling of my cock in her snug black ass; I had one of my hands on her hair still, and the other one on her luscious tits, squeezing them hard. We got so involved in each other that we didn't notice Nicky looking right at us awake, fingering fucking herself under the covers!

Val saw her first, but we were so caught up in each other we didn't care to stop anyways, but that's not what Nicky wanted anyway.

"You two sure seem to be having fun," she said, giggling, fingering herself under the covers.

Val and I didn't stop for a second, and Val said, "Just let us finish this fuck, and you can go back to sleep."

Nicky said, "Oh, don't worry, you guys have got me hot! I wouldn't mind watching you guys for a while."

With that, I started fucking Valarie's ass harder, rocking the bed. We switched positions, and she laid on her back, and I stuck my cock back in her ass, and we fucked missionary style, but anal at the same time. "Oh, yeh, Adam. Fuck my ass! I've been bad! I need my ass fucked really hard."

I said, "I'm gonna fuck your ass, and then I'm gonna cum in it too," and after a few more strokes, I couldn't check myself and came inside my girl's tight ass. I just lay on top of her, breathing hard. I looked over at Nicky, and she was totally nude, and she had one hand on one of her tits, squeezing and pulling, and was fingering her shaved pussy with her other hand. I pulled out of Valarie's ass, but my cock started hardening right away by me looking at Nicky.

She began to moan and said, "Both of you look so hot. I want to see Adam fuck you again, Val."

I got off Valerie and laid on the other side of the bed, and Val started fingering her pussy, which was soaking wet and dripping by this point. Valerie looked at me and said, "So do you feel like fucking me in front of Nicky again?" That brought my cock to full attention, hard as a rock.

I said, "Fuck yeah, I do, but since I just fucked you up the ass, I should wash my cock."

Val said, "Don't worry, I'll wash it for you," and grabbed my cock and started sucking it like a crazy woman, and put one hand on my balls, squeezing them gently.

This drove Nicky crazy she started fingering her pussy fast and said, "Oh, Val! You're such a sexy bitch sucking your man's cock right after he fucked your ass, you're such a slut! My roommate's a total slut!" This only made Val suck my cock faster until she had all of my hard-on in her throat. I was in ecstasy, moaning.

Nicky went on, "Oh, Val! Your man's got such a nice cock, I bet you love sucking it and having him fuck you." Val took her head off my cock, leaving it wet and dripping with her saliva.

I said, "You're a slut, Val, sucking my cock right after I fucked you up the ass."

She said, "Yeh, that's right. I'm a slut, but I'm your slut." She started kissing me, and we started frenching, and rolling around on the bed, our tongues were going at each other, and I had my hands on her sweet ass while she had hers around my back.

While this was going on, Nicky had gotten a blue dildo out of her nightstand drawer. She was fucking her pussy furiously with it, moaning the whole time.

Valerie got up and straddled my cock and said, "I'm going to ride your fat cock in front of my roommate like a whore!" She shoved my cock in her hairy pussy and started riding me like a cowboy, ass cheeks slapping against my legs.

I reached up, grabbing her big black breasts, and said: "Yes, ride my cock in front of Nicky, make her fucking cum!"

Nicky gasped, "Oh God," and started fucking herself even harder.

This was something I've never thought of, my girlfriend riding my cock with her sexy roommate in the same room fingering herself! After a while of Valerie riding my dick, Nicky groaned, "Ooooooooh SHIT!" She came all over the bed.

CataleyaBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaBlush

Valerie looked me in the eyes and said, "Cum for me, baby, pop in momma's hot wet pussy!" As soon as she said that, I felt the tingling sensation in my cock and came hard, yelling and spurting my cum up into her hot black hairy pussy.

After I came, Valerie got off my cock, and we both laid on the bed, breathing hard. Nicky said: "My God, you guys are so fucking hot! I fuckin' orgasmed like three times just watching."

Valerie smiled and looked at me and said, "Yeh, we're pretty hot."

"Damn, you're lucky to have a man like Adam who'll fuck your brains out all night," Nicky said, playing with her shaved pussy again with her middle finger.

I was getting hot by watching her do this, and I climbed on Val and started sucking her full, black tits, grabbing each one squeezing it, and sucking each nipple, getting them hard and wet. Nicky started to fuck herself with the dildo again slowly and said, "You go, Adam! Suck those sexy tits," and that only encouraged me to suck them faster. I was so into sucking Valarie's breasts that I didn't notice Nicky come over to the bed.

She sat on the end of the bed watching us, masturbating the whole time, saying, "Yes, suck my roomie's tits. Suck them." My cock was rock hard and pointing against the bed. I made my way down to Valarie's stomach, sticking my tongue in her navel and down to her pussy, which was still full of my cum, and Nicky said, "Yeah! Eat her cream-filled pussy. You'll like it," and that made me crazy.

I started eating my girlfriend's pussy that was oozing my cum, and Val said: "Oh, you're so fuckin nasty, eating my pussy full of your own cum, you nasty fuck." That drove me into a frenzy, licking her wet cum filled cunt clean. And before I knew anything, Nicky leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips.

Nothing major, just a quick peck, and she said, "I had to taste the lips that ate my roomie's pussy."

My girl was fingering her own pussy and said," Yeh, I bet you liked that, huh, Nicky?"

Nick said, "Fuck yeah!"

Valerie said, "I want to see you with Adam's cum all over you," and she got up and kissed Nicky on the lips! It was hot and I thought maybe we'd get into a threesome, but Valerie just laid Nicky on the bed and had me get on my knees between her legs. Val leaned in from behind me and told me, "Jerk off all over my roomie Sugar, she needs to be covered with cum like the slut she is," and started to stroke my cock for me. Valerie said, "Yeh, baby! Go cum all over the dirty bitch."

Nicky was masturbating, licking her lips, saying, "Oh yeah, Adam! Cum all over me like I'm a fuckin nasty girl!" Valerie spread my ass cheeks and started to finger my asshole! I just moaned and said, "Oh god, yeah, fuck my ass, baby. I'm gonna nut all over your white roomie!" With Val finger fucking my ass and seeing Nicky fingering herself in front of me, I couldn't take it and nutted the little I had left on Nicky's naked body.

After I came on Nicky, she moved back to her bed and covered herself with the sheets, and Valerie and I went to sleep. A few days later, Nicky went to visit her parents in Louisiana, and she ended up staying down there. That's when I moved in with Valerie and started fucking like jackrabbits on the regular.

Published 
Written by Bread8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments