Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Future wife’s first interracial

"My young future wife gets barebacked by a brown cock"

33
7 Comments 7
21.1k Views 21.1k
678 words 678 words

I’d like to share my true interracial experience, which didn’t affect me directly but my wife when she was a student around twenty-five years ago in the mid-90s, two years before we met.

While she was twenty and studying at university, she spent a year working at a placement with a large multi-national company near London.  She hadn’t been there long when she was invited to a Halloween fancy dress party by one of her workmates, so she decided to go along as a sexy Halloween cat, with a cat ears headband, pencilled on whiskers, feline eye makeup, black leggings, a black body and a sexy cat collar.  Luckily for me, she has some photos of the evening and she looked stunning - she is a pretty, white, petite 5’ 4” size 8 brunette, but twenty-five years ago she was an even slimmer size six with a washboard, six-pack stomach, cute little A cup titties with hard nipples and a fantastic small but shapely arse.  She also looked younger than twenty and could easily have passed for sixteen or seventeen.

She wasn’t particularly sexually experienced, she had only ever slept with one guy, her long-term university boyfriend who she had split up with a few months previously.  She also was quite shy and was a bit nervous on the night as she didn’t know many people, so she got stuck into the alcohol for a bit of Dutch courage.

During the evening she got chatting to a very dark-skinned Indian guy around five years older than her and it turned out he was a full-time employee at the company where she had her placement.  It later turned out that every year he and a group of his mates would target the new young female interns to see which of them could get a fuck and on this particular night he lucked in.

Anyway, the more she drank, the flirtier the conversation became until after a few hours he suggested they go back to his place and she readily agreed.

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

By the time they got there she was really drunk so she doesn’t remember the details, but she does know he took her up to his bedroom, where he got her completely naked apart from the sexy cat collar and then he fucked her missionary without a condom, finishing by shooting a sackload of his thick semen deep into her sweet, young, unprotected pussy.

She might not remember the details but I know what she’s like when she fucks drunk because I’ve had the pleasure many times myself - she would have had her knees pulled up and legs spread wide, calves tightly wrapped around his back, with her hands on his bare arse as he pumped her, encouraging him to unload into her. I know that sweet feeling well and it’s almost impossible to resist letting rip and flooding her pussy.

After that initial hook up they became an item for a few months.  She says he was a decent fuck and he never used a condom, so he always came inside her and filled her pussy with his sperm.  She sucked his cock quite a few times over those months (I love thinking of that hard brown cock in her pretty mouth) but he never came in her mouth or over her face or tits, only ever in her wet little cunt and he particularly enjoyed doing her doggy style, presumably so he could enjoy watching her gorgeous, tight arse.

I love her telling me about her sexual experiences and she had a few really good ones, but her getting fucked that night by the Indian guy is my absolute favourite - the thought of my future wife behaving like a little slut, in a stranger’s bed wearing nothing but a sexy cat collar and loads of makeup, getting fucked bareback by a dark brown Indian cock and letting him spurt jets of his hot cum deep inside her wet fuck hole never fails to do it for me.

 

Published 
Written by beansy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments