Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finnish Marketing Women in Detroit

"interracial marketing"

8
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Finnish marketing girls in Detroit main marketing office

Henna and Minna and their colleagues Sanna and Netta work in the Finnish marketing department of an international company. The company's Finnish office is located in Tampere. Henna is the marketing director of the Finnish department. She is a twenty-nine-year-old blonde who has an MBA in marketing. Minna is Henna's deputy director, i.e. the assistant director of marketing and, like Henna, an MBA in marketing. Sanna and Netta are their subordinates with marketing BBAs. They are both twenty-five years old.  Henna and Minna are married to blond Finnish men. Sanna and Netta have white Finnish boyfriends. By the way, Netta is half Spanish. Her mother is from Spain. The father is a blond Finnish ex-athlete. Sanna and Netta had worked in the bank's customer service during their BBA studies. Sanna and Netta had only been with Caucasian men. Henna and Minna had met Marketing Director Steven during a visit to Finland in the sauna, where they got to know Steven's black manhood properly.

Henna and Minna invited Sanna and Netta to a meeting where they told the girls they had been invited to travel to the company’s headquarters in Detroit to meet with the company’s CEO Don and marketing director Steven. They will also introduce a couple of important customers who are planning to start a marketing campaign in Finland. So the journey is really important. Finnish marketing director Henna said that girls must see this as an opportunity to advance in their careers. It is also important to dress appropriately.

All the girls work hard at aerobics classes at the company’s gym, so their bodies are in good shape. Henna and Sanna were aerobics instructors. Henna and Minna are also active skiers. All the girls also enjoy swimming. Henna has medium-length blonde hair, a normal body, firm C-breasts, and a solid butt. Sanna has brown pretty long brown hair and solid B-breasts and a butt. Blonde Minna was twenty-six years old and she did aerobics, so she had a solid body, a really tight butt, and iron-looking B-breasts. Netta had dark hair as an inheritance from her Spanish mother. How many times had the men in the Tampere office have gotten a hardon after seeing these young women. However, the Tampere marketing office is very female-dominated. There were, however, a few men working in the office: For example, the country manager. In addition, the office was frequently visited by maintenance and repairmen.

Henna and Minna instructed the girls to dress feminine sexy, including lingerie, perfumes and lipstick. Henna's husband took the girls to Tampere Airport, from where they flew to Helsinki-Vantaa, from where there was a flight to New York. Henna hugged and kissed her husband at the airport and said, “Honey, we will be back soon." Henna also said the trip would be really important for the careers of the company and all of their girls. In the business class, they first flew to Helsinki, from where via New York to Detroit.

At Detroit Airport, they were picked up by black Steve, who was already familiar to Henna and Minna from Finland. Henna and Minna greeted Steve in a sexy way. They introduced Sanna and Netta to Steve, who smiled politely, greeted Steve, and curtseyed at the same time. Steve said with his dark voice it's fun to meet. Henna and Minna have told you a lot. Henna and Minna smiled and laughed sexy charmingly.

Steve was accompanied by a large black car driver with a big scar on his face. Steve and the car driver took the women’s suitcases to carry them. They went in a big limousine. They drove through Detroit. Steve introduced them to the sights of the city. They listened to the car stereos in Kiss's "Detroit Rock City". Sanna and Netta pointed out that most of the townspeople seemed to be black, like their host.

The men introduced them to the headquarters. They had a joint meeting with the clients that lasted about an hour. Customers include long black Jerome and Tyron who enjoyed basketball and the gym. Don said it was time to freshen up next. We go downstairs to the refresh and pool department.

They arrived at the pool section, which had a sign at the entrance: “No clothes zone.” The pool area had hot tubs, a large swimming pool and infrared and Turkish baths. Don shouted loudly that we were fucking going in now.  Henna said, "Well then girls – clothes off." Sanna and Netta in particular were hesitant to undress for a moment. Don recalled that it was an order not a statement. The rules of the house must also be followed. Everyone surely understands the consequences of refusal!

The Finnish office had recently had a lot of applicants, almost all of them young beautiful blonde women. Sanna and Netta understood this well. Henna and Minna were familiar with Steve from the sauna in Finland, so they quickly hatched from their blazers, skirts and the bra and thongs under them. They also told Sanna and Netta in Finnish that it is best for them to undress themselves quickly. The frightened girls quickly took off their nice blazers, bras, and skirts, as well as sexy thongs. All the girls visited the army in Finland and understood that the order of a superior is an order. In this situation, of course, they also had to think about their own careers. However, this was surrounded by the group’s biggest executives and key customers, so the girls were soon without clothes.

All the girls had quite a lot of hair down. Don, Steve, Jerome, and Tyron also quickly undressed, revealing their strong black bodies and really big dicks. The girls Sanna and Netta glanced at the men's bodies and, above all, their huge cocks, with glazed eyes. "Oh my god," Sanna thought. "I haven’t seen any men have such huge organs, even though they don’t even have an erection yet."

Netta and Sanna shyly tried to avoid looking at those cocks, the size of horses' dicks. Sanna wondered if that could fit in. The girls in Tampere would certainly not believe this. Meanwhile, a black female waiter served them sparkling wine. Sanna and Netta shamefully tried to cover themselves with their hands. Don told the girls to stop. She has seen many naked white women before.

They went into the pool department and the big black men lined up in front of the pool.

Don commanded the girls to line up on their knees. The black men lined up in front of the girls. Huge cocks of black men erected in front of the girls. Sanna and Netta in particular were shy about being in front of giant cocks. Meanwhile, Henna and Minna started kissing and licking Don and Steven's black testicles. Henna told Sanna and Netta that they needed to take care of the company’s customers, "SO TAKE ACTION GIRLS!" Don shouted that from now on we black men should be called. "SIR!"

Missurkiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missurkiss

All the girls muttered quietly, "yes sir!" Don said that he had heard that all the girls had gone to the army in Finland, so they could do better. All the girls shouted, "YES SIR!" Don told the girls in his commanding dark voice that it was time to take a good blowjob from them. All the girls shouted loudly at the same time, "YES SIR!"

Immediately, the Finnish white girls began to lick and suck their black giant cocks wildly and whipping. They knew their jobs were important to them. All the power was those men in front of them. So it was best to take care of this job well! From time to time they licked and kissed the big black testicles of the men.

Jerome and Tyron praised the girls ’beauty and white bodies. After the blowjob, everyone went swimming. At the same time, the waitress brought more sparkling wine, which tasted especially good for men. On the other hand, the girls also took to make themselves as relaxed as possible. After swimming, Don told everyone to go into the infra-sauna. The benches in the infrared sauna were wide and had cushions.

The girls first settled on the benches. Sanna and Netta think about their white Finnish boyfriends for a moment. What this means for them. There was no doubt about what going to happen now, on the other hand, it was now about girls ’jobs, so they would do this for their boyfriends. Big bodies of black men Next to the white bodies of Henna and Minna, somehow made the girls Sanna and Netta horny. Don started kissing Henna. Steve kissed Minna, remembering her from the Tampere sauna. Jerome kissed Sanna and Tyron Netta. The men's lips and tongues licked the girls' breasts. Soon the men's lips moved loosely between the girls' legs. All the girls moaned and said something like, "SIR it feels so good please suck my white pussy." Suddenly, Don told the girls to go to their backs and spread their legs. All the girls shouted, "YES SIR."

Don said with a laugh to the other men that now is the time to get a Finnish pussy. Jerome said he likes women with a lot of hair on their pussies. Don told Henna that he was now going to fuck Henna´s little married Finnish white cunt with his black cock.

Henna whispered, "Please fuck my little married white Finnish pussy with your big black cock sir!" Don told Henna to say the whole sentence louder. Henna shouted, "PLEASE FUCK MY LITTLE MARRIED WHITE FINNISH PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK COCK SIR!"

A black waitress collecting sparkling wine bottles from the pool section heard Henna's loud shout as well. Don laughed and asked with his dark voice, "Is it bigger than your white husbands?"

Henna answered, "HELL, YEAH SIR."  Don began to fuck Henna slowly with strong pushes. Henna screamed and moaned sexily, "Oh SIR you are so big and strong. Your dick is so big and black." Don fucked Henna in a missionary position. Soon he told Henna to take the position so Don could fuck from behind. Don fucked Henna furiously from behind. Suddenly Don took the cock out. Meanwhile, Henna realized that Don was going to fuck her in the ass. Henna said with a voice trembling, "Please ei, ei, SIR. You are too big SIR!"

Henna was so confused that she spoke Finnish from time to time. However, Don did not feel mercy. He began to fuck Henna's anus with strong and quick pushes.

Meanwhile Minna was with Steven, whose dick was already familiar to Minna. In Tampere, the girls had not called Steve sir. They were now obedient little white sluts for these black men. Minna thought of using the same words as Henna. Minna said to Steve, "SIR please fuck my little married white Finnish pussy, SIR!" Steve started banging Minna hard. Steve asked if this feels as good as it does in Tampere. Minna replied, "Of course. YES SIR! It feels better."

Sanna spread her legs and said to Jerome, "SIR fuck me with your big black cock, but please be gentle. SIR, you are so big and strong and manly, SIR."

Jerome said with a proud smile that my black dick might be bigger than your boyfriend's. Sanna said, "YES SIR much bigger than my boyfriend's."  She started to get horny.

Jerome said "good girl." Teasingly, he asked how to say pussy in Finnish.

Sanna answered him, “pillu.”

Jerome said, "Don’t forget the SIR word."

Sanna said again, "SIR, pillu, SIR.”

Jerome shouted loud, "I am gonna fuck your little white Finnish phillu."

Netta's feminine solid body, which has been trained in aerobics, was now Tyrone's little white playball. Netta had enjoyed and moaned as Tyrone licked Nettas white pussy. Netta realized she had to use the same words with the other girls. She shouted, "PLEASE FUCK MY LITTLE ENGAGED WHITE FINNISH PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK COCK SIR!"

Tyrone said, "Because you said so nicely, I'm gonna fuck your little Finnish white pussy hard with my big black cock."

The black men took turns so that each of them had fucked Henna's, Minna's, Sanna's, and Netta's pussies. Finally, all men would release their sperm on the faces and breasts of Finnish marketing women.

Don told the women to take a bath because the evening will be really important.

Don said they’re all going to dinner at Detroit’s finest restaurant. At the dinner, Don stated that he is not satisfied with Finland's current country leader, so he must be fired. Don decided that Henna was promoted to country manager for Finland and Minna to be her deputy director. Sanna became Director of Marketing and Netta became Deputy Director of Marketing.

Finally, it was agreed that Don and Steve and customers Jerome and Tyron would soon visit the company's Finnish office in Tampere. Don told Sanna and Netta that the company would pay for their MBA studies.

Steve said he was waiting for the sauna at the Finnish office. Don said that he and the clients expect to meet the other sexy girls in the Finnish department. Steve told Don that they also need to familiarize themselves with the company’s Swedish marketing department next. The company has had difficulties in Sweden. There, blonde Anna was appointed marketing manager, and blonde Tove was also appointed assistant manager.

The girls congratulated each other on the promotions. Everyone said the trip was really important and successful.

Published 
Written by FinnInterracial
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors