Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elegance - Ch 2 The Appointment

"Sara meets CJ for her first hour"

33
15 Comments 15
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Sara was led back to the open sitting area to a small elevator. The young lady taking her was very attractive, mid 20s, wearing a similar silk kimono as the desk receptionist. She guessed that she was black and Thai or Filipino. She explained that the building they were in was a small hotel that had gone out of business and was refurbished recently into the club. She showed Sara to a beautiful room, handed her the key and said that she should plan on meeting her “service provider” in the lounge at 3:45-4:00. She told her that most clients spent time in the lounge area relaxing and visiting. It allowed clients to see other “service providers” in the flesh. Sara once again expressed surprise but was told that the clients and help were a pretty friendly group.

“Everyone knows why you are here and I think there is an excitement that you all share in the lounge. My name is Carla and let me know if you need anything.”

Sara was excited, nervous and eager all at the same time. Ever since she and Jeff agreed that they would start something different in their marriage she had wondered if it would ever happen. They weren’t sure how to break the ice and then last month Jeff was traveling and texted her to say that he had an “opportunity” and should he go first? She knew that this was his way of forcing the issue and she told him to go for it. Later that night he sent her a short video of a woman giving him a blow job. He was at a strip club and the dancer had taken him to the VIP room and done it. Today was her turn. Jeff was out of town for three days and she told him she was making an appointment. He said he couldn’t wait for a report.

Sara went to the bathroom and spent some time putting on makeup and getting herself ready. She applied her red lipstick and lip liner, darkened her brows and lashes and put on some blush. She looked in the full length mirror and thought,

“I look ok for 40.”

At 5’4” and 130 she was still at a great weight and she did yoga and exercise (not as much as she should) to stay fit. Her breasts weren’t as perfectly firm as when she was 20 but they did just fine. She turned slightly and looked over her shoulder at her butt. He ass was still firm and tight thanks to running, yoga and some cross training she started a few years back. She looked at the clock and decided she should get ready and maybe tour the place a bit. She wanted the experience to be erotic and sexy at the same time. She stripped out of her jeans and top and put on the black sheer stockings she brought, then slipped on the French cut black trim panties. She loved the feel of them. The waist, bottom and piping were made of a lace eyelet pattern while the small V in front was a lavender flower print piece of silk. The matching teddie had the same lace for straps, the bra and hem with the silk demi cups and main body. It made her feel sexy. She pulled on a luxurious Egyptian cotton spa robe and walked out of her room to head to the first floor.

Standing at the elevator was a 40 something well put together blonde in skinny jeans, a tight sweater, and carrying a Louis Vuitton handbag. She looked at Sara and then looked away. They got in the elevator together and there was an awkward silence. When the elevator came to pause at the lobby level the women said. “Enjoy.” Sara replied that it was here first visit the woman smiled and said, “I’ve lost count.” With that she left and walked towards the exit.

Sara walked into the sitting room and took the offered glass of Champagne and took a seat on one of the wicker lounge chairs. She looked at the clock – 3:20 -- and reached for the copy of Elle on the table next to her chair. She began to flip through it when another client walked in and sat in the lounge chair next to hers, smiled and asked how she was doing. She had a great smile and a detectable southern accent. Sara assumed she was close in age and like the other woman she saw in the elevator, the woman was attractive and well cared for.

“I am a little nervous I admit. This is my first time here.”

“Oh! You are going to love it! I joined the club about 6 months ago. I am more of a regular.” She grinned. “It has been great for my relationship.”

“How so?”

“Well my husband travels a lot, we moved here about 18 months ago and this lets me enjoy myself and well…” she chuckled, “The guys are amazing.”

Sara laughed and said she was intrigued. She told the woman that she and her husband had the same idea but she wasn’t sure how it was all going to work out.

“Well for us the key is being honest, he knows when I come, he knows what I do and he knows it is all pleasure not some love affair. The guys here don’t want any drama either so that’s good. I am Angie, by the way.”

Sara said she was really impressed with the whole set up and that it was better than the website made it appear. Angie was really friendly and talkative. In five minutes Sara learned that she was from Birmingham Alabama, went to Alabama, married a guy she met there, they were swingers until they moved here and had a very open sex life.

“When I found this place we decided that it really fit for us.” She looked around. “The place is first class all the way and the guys are all fantastic. I know they give them classes to make sure they are well groomed, professional, polite and smart. I am pretty sure all are college grads.”

“How often do you come here”?

“Well, recently with Jay traveling so much I’d say once a week. We can’t afford more. For a while I wanted to come every day.” She smiled playfully but Sara thought she might be serious. “I mean I was so wound up and tight the first time I came here and well, in one hour I had three orgasms. Honey, let me tell you, after we moved sometimes I didn’t have three orgasms in a month!”

Sara looked at her and Angie just kept on talking.

“Yep, Derek, he is my favorite, gave me this great full body massage. You should get one… and he used his tongue in ways I had never imagined. The first one was as deep as I had ever had. And long. Honey I don’t how he did it but he did.” She paused to catch her breath. “Then he flipped me over onto my stomach and rubbed my butt before he got back between my legs and in no time we were off to the races and I had number two. Then he let me return the favor before he took me over the top the third time with his dick.”

“My God he sounds like a talent.”

“He is, but sweetie, I have never had a bad time.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

These guys know their stuff! So what does your husband think? Are you two in the lifestyle?”

Sara felt herself blush, “He knows of course and says he will be cool with it. He was with a different woman last month and so… this is my turn and we will see.”

Angie leaned over and whispered, “Honey, if you have never had black dick you are in for a treat. And, sweetie, the black dick here is amazing.”

Out of the corner of her eye Sara saw a man enter the room. She looked over and he walked close. He was wearing a black Under Amour or Nike tight top that stuck to his body, and looser fitting black slacks. He was very handsome and looked great with his black framed glasses.

“Sara? Hi. I am CJ.”

Sara told Angie it was nice chatting with her and stood up and followed CJ to the elevator. He asked if she was enjoying herself so far and what did she think of the club, before the elevator doors opened and he let her walk ahead of him. As they approached her room he smoothly took the key from her, put an arm around her waist and opened the door and guided her in. There were two glasses of champagne on the table with a note. He walked over to pick them up.

“Who is Jeff, and why does he hope this is the first of many?” He smiled.

She told him that Jeff was her husband and that this was her first visit. He smiled and said he knew that because he had been fully briefed before he met her in the lounge.

“Sara, just relax this is a great place. We want to make sure you are happy and if you are having second thoughts…”

“No, that’s not it at all. All of a sudden I am really nervous.”

“Well that’s to be expected. Do you mind if I get more comfortable?”

Sara nodded. CJ smiled and walked into the bedroom and closed the door. In minutes he returned wearing a similarly short robe, loosely tied around his waist. She couldn’t tell if there was anything on under. She blushed.

As he walked to the living room she could see he was naked because the tip of his cock hung below the robe. She sat on the couch and looked up as he walked to her.

“Ummm,” she stammered, “do you mind?” She reached for him.

“Not at all.” He grinned.

Well Sara thought, here goes. She reached for his robe and untied it as she sat in front of him. He was as advertised. She was staring at the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. It was longer and thicker than Jeff’s when he was hard. He had a large mushroom head, the skin tone was slightly lighter than the shaft which was dark chocolate and, well, it was meaty. He had a little tuft of coarse black hair at the base and his balls were heavy. He had almost no body fat so the tendons in his waist that made a V to his cock were well defined. She looked up at him and felt the biggest grin take over her face. He simply smiled at her and waited.

She looked back down and with one hand took him and caressed him, stroking him getting a feeling for his body.

“Oh my God,” she whispered.

“Why thanks Sara that is awfully flattering,” he whispered back.

“Ummm, why don’t you sit down? Or maybe lie back on the couch?”

“Whatever you would like Sara.”

She guided him to the couch and had him lie at the far end, with one leg on the floor. She rolled on to her knees and slid between his legs and lifted his cock and looked at him.

“Well I wasn’t sure how this was going to work…” her voice tailed off as she leaned forward and took his swollen cock deep into her mouth in one movement. She sucked on him and used her tongue but kept his manhood all the way in and just massaged his shaft with her lips, mouth and tongue. She breathed through her nose and savored his cock.

“Mmmmm. Sara that is wonderful.” He sensually caressed her head as she moved her mouth around and bobbed up and down a bit.

Sara took him from her mouth, kissed the shaft and smiled at him over his cockhead. She met his eyes and then closed hers and took him back in her mouth. For the next twenty minutes Sara gave CJ the best blowjob of her life. He never got totally hard in spite of her best efforts and as a result she was able to take almost his entire shaft down her throat. Each time she took him deep she could feel the head of his cock bend slightly and travel partially down her throat. She gripped the base of his cock and pulled so it tightened allowing her to lick up and down his dark black pole. She took his balls in her mouth savoring one then the other. Licking them she was so turned on she actually licked farther back close to his ass. After a while she licked up his stomach and took him in her hand and stroked him as she kissed him on the lips.

CJ lifted himself and in one motion stood, taking her in his arms, and carried her to the bed where he gently set her down, untied her robe, slid off her panties and held her ankles high and wide. He dropped to his knees and let his hand slide down her calves and leaned forward and began to lick her pussy. She shrieked it felt so good and he moved his hand to her pussy, letting go of her legs. She felt him let go but she left them spread wide for him. She felt him spread her lips and press his tongue inside her. Her body shivered and she was overcome in an instant with an orgasm. He hadn’t been licking for more than a couple of minutes. She squirmed under his tongue but he didn’t stop, and almost instantaneously had a second.

CJ stood and she saw that his cock was rock hard now standing straight up almost touching his navel. She sat up, grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed and climbed over him in a 69 position. She pressed her butt onto his face and grasped his cock and took it back in her mouth, this time bobbing up and down on it in a frenzied effort to get him off. In a few minutes she felt him tense and she knew he was about to cum. She paused to catch her breath, still stroking him, when she felt him pulse and before she could react he shot a hot stream of cum into the air. She moved her open mouth over him and he erupted again. This time it went into her mouth. By the third or fourth time she finally had her lips sealed around his cock and took the last of it down her throat. She marveled at the sweetness of it. She pulled off of him and looked at his cum covered shaft and the gobs that were on the hand holding his shaft. Never in her life had she seen so much cum from one guy.

She realized that they weren’t alone. She looked at the door and saw Dewayne standing there with the door closed behind him.

“Am I interrupting?” He smiled.

Sara realized that an hour had already gone by.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments