Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner and a Movie

"Letizia gets a surprise on date night with hubby."

40
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner."

It was a warm summer evening in downtown Atlanta and the weekend was just about to start. Letizia could hear the mixture of Spanish and Rap music flowing into her apartment from the streets below. She was almost ready to go out with her husband for a special date night he had been planning for weeks. The bright red nail polish and her matching painted lips indicated she was ready for action. Her six-inch heels and skin tight mini skirt only complemented the laced up corset pushing her luscious breasts outward.

He smiled when she came out of the bedroom and grabbing her by the elbow he opened the front door saying, “Shall we ?” with a sly grin. As they walked down the streets she could hear all the whistles, cat calls and dirty comments. Her husband smiled at her and said, “You look like the perfect slut tonight baby.”

After about five minutes they arrived at a new restaurant called La Dulce Vaca. There was quite a crowd but once inside she could see several stages with risqué dressed women dancing and a DJ.

They sat at a dimly lit table for two in the back and ordered a bottle of wine. Browsing the menu she saw quite a few dishes that she’d like. The waitress returned to take their order and her husband spoke up immediately. “Today is a special day for my wife. She got all dressed up and wants to celebrate!” Can you please tell the owner that Queen Letizia has arrived !” he said.

“Of Course!” said the young blonde waitress wearing an amazing pair of Booty shorts as she scurried away.

Letizia looked at her husband and said, “Queen? Really? I got dressed up like this to go dancing?” as she laughed and rolled her eyes.

She finished her glass of wine just as an older gentleman dressed in a suit approached their table. He looked directly at Letizia and held out his arm saying, “You must be our Queen for tonight… please come with me so we can adorn you with a proper crown.” Thinking this was all a big joke she decided to play along and stuck her tongue out at her husband as she got up. She was escorted past the bar and restrooms to a door that said VIP. In front of the door was a bouncer dressed in all black who looked like he could play linebacker in the NFL. As they walked past she could feel him undress her with his eyes. It gave her a certain sense of sexiness. Once inside she saw a big lighted movie star mirror and the waitress who had taken their drink order. The man bid them farewell and closed the door behind him.

“Please come with me,” the waitress said as she held out her hand. She led Letizia through a dressing room door and down a long dark hallway full of equipment. When they emerged Letizia was looking at the back of a huge movie screen and from what she could tell it was playing some type of adult film. The waitress just grinned and pointed to a door with a crown on it. Letizia was pissed now… wait till she got her hands on her husband. As she stomped off towards the door she could hear the waitress chuckle as she said, “Have fun Queenie!”

Opening the door she climbed down the four steep steps with some difficulty due to the low lighting and her high heels. As she walked around towards the opening she could see she was standing at the front of an adult theatre. The screen was alive with the sight of some big breasted woman giving a sloppy blowjob to some hung stud. Wonderful, she thought, another generic porn movie filled with all the usual oohhhs and aahhhs.

Suddenly, the audio stopped and she could hear the PA come on. “Attention all patrons ! This lovely lady is here for your enjoyment! Please feel free to use her as you wish! Right baby?”

“Holy shit!” Letizia realized it was her husband's voice. She looked up towards the projection booth and squinted as she covered her eyes. There he was waving back at her as the audio started playing in the theater again. Part of Letizia wanted to run towards the exit but her other half (the one that had been aroused by the bouncer) convinced her to stay put.

At first she couldn’t see how many guys were in the audience but as her eyes got adjusted to the light she could make out about six or seven heads. Two large black men came over to her and started kissing and caressing her body. She reached down and grabbed both their cocks which were huge. They guided her over to a theater seat and pushed her down into it. One guy got on his knees in between her legs and started ripping her panties off. The other hung stud grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock in her mouth.

Letizia’s mind was spinning. She arched her hips as he teased her clit and licked her shaved pussy. The assault on her throat was picking up pace when suddenly she felt more hands pawing at her body, grabbing her tits and pulling them out of the corset. Greedy fingers found her swollen nipples as they pulled and pinched and twisted without mercy. The cock in her mouth had by now grown into an obscene size; well over ten inches. The guy eating her pussy started inserting his long fat fingers into her wet snatch. When he tried to put the third finger in she screamed out in pain. He laughed and said, “Boys… she has no idea what she’s in for tonight!”

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The PA system boomed again. “Don’t be shy guys. She loves it in all her holes,” her husband chuckled. “Ain’t that right baby?”

Even with a huge cock in her mouth Letizia replied, “Mmmmhhhmmmm.” She felt herself lifted off the seat by numerous hands and raised in the air. The guy she was blowing sat back down in the seat and they lowered her slowly while lining Letizia’s soaking wet pussy up over his cock. Once the first two inches were in she gasped from how his fat cock was stretching her pussy apart. Then without warning they let go. Forcing her body weight to slide down the remaining 8” while he held her hips.

“Uuugghhhh ooohhh mmmpppfffhhh” escaped her lips as she was slowly impaled by this monster cock. It was deep in her pussy and he was thrusting up causing pain and pleasure. Letizia only got a few seconds of fresh air as they pushed her forward and the guy in the row behind shoved his big cock in her mouth, face fucking her hard. More hands were all over her body and as she looked around she realized there had to be at least ten very well hung black men stroking their cocks and waiting for their turn.

All the men were now pawing her body as her pussy was filled with hot cum. Letizia was pulled off one cock and placed in the seat on her knees. She was pounded and abused by three more big black cocks and her lips and throat were getting sore from being stretched so hard. Then she heard her husband’s voice over the speakers again, “Okay guys I think she’s warmed up now. Let’s bring in the big ones…” as he chuckled.

Letizia was lifted up and carried to the stage. The porn movie was now playing directly by her head and she could see the actress getting ass fucked and moaning in pleasure. Suddenly her arms and legs were spread and held down by different guys and then Letizia saw it… a massive twelve-inch fat black cock glistening and ready to be shoved in her pussy. She’d never had anything that big before and Letizia wonders if it would even fit.

He slid about six inches into her wet pussy before another giant cock was rammed down her throat. Then they pulled her legs up and back and he slammed the remaining six inches balls deep into Letizia’s swollen pussy. She screamed from the pain as her eyes bulged but the cock in her mouth muffled the cries. He began pounding her pussy harder and she could see the bulge of his cock poking in and out around her stomach. Her pussy was on fire and stretched to its max as wave after wave of intense orgasms shook her body. After a few more deep thrusts he emptied his balls inside, painting every inch of Letizia’s pussy with cum.

She was grabbed by the hair and yanked up as hot cum just ran down her legs. A huge stud laid down on the stage and they made her crawl over to him. Letizia straddled him and lowered her bruised pussy on his eleven-inch monster cock. She began riding him slowly as he roughly pulled and twisted her nipples. They pushed her forward and a cock was shoved in her mouth, his hand on the back of her head forcing Letizia to deep throat it.

Suddenly she felt a finger in her ass and realized there was a guy behind her. “This tight little ass needs some opening up,” he laughed. He pushed his cock deep into her ass making Letizia’s face contort from the pain. “Nooooo oowwwwcch,” was trying to escape her lips but she could barely breathe from the huge black cock ramming her throat.

“Congratulations, baby,” she heard over the porn movie playing, “you are officially a three-hole Black Cock Slut!”

Letizia’s brain tried to register all the pain and pleasure going on at once. They started pounding every hole as hard as they could. She was screaming, moaning, talking dirty and begging to be used. Taking turns, the studs just rotated from one hole to the next, finally emptying their seed until she was limp and just laying on the stage… cum dripping out of everywhere. Four more well hung BBCs encircled her. They all jerked off onto her body, spraying Letizia with hot cum from head to toe. High-fiving and fist bumping while walking away and leaving her on the stage with the cheesy porn movie still playing above.

Her husband suddenly appeared and he was smiling from ear to ear. "Not bad, baby, for your first BBC gang bang," he exclaimed. Now hurry up and lick all this cum off the stage. We still haven’t eaten dinner and I can’t wait to get you back home for dessert.

Published 
Written by Sandytoes4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments