Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie's Wild House Party Adventure: A Night of Interracial Ecstasy

"Blonde Bombshell's Debbie2024 Black Cock Bonanza"

33
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Debbie sauntered into the crowded house party, her tight white dress clinging to every curve of her lithe twenty-year-old body. The blonde bombshell's blue eyes sparkled, mesmerized by the pulsating rhythm of the music, feeling more uninhibited by the minute. The bass pounded as Debbie danced, her firm ass swaying hypnotically. She caught the hungry stares of several tall, muscular black men across the room. Their eyes raked over her nubile form, undressing her with their gaze.

Debbie felt a deep throb between her legs, her pussy clenching with desire. "Mmm, fuck," she mumbled to herself, stumbling slightly with weak-kneed desire. Strong hands steadied her, and she saw one of the black studs grinning down at her. "Let's get you somewhere to lie down, baby," he purred. Debbie nodded, allowing him to lead her upstairs. The next thing she knew, Debbie was sprawled across a king-sized bed, blinking in confusion. As her vision cleared, she gasped. Five massive black men surrounded her, their rock-hard cocks standing at attention.

"Oh my god," Debbie whimpered, her cunt flooding with arousal at the sight. Each dick was easily ten inches long and thick as her wrist. Her mouth watered as she imagined how they'd stretch her tight white pussy. "You ready for us, snow bunny?" one man growled, stroking his girthy member. Debbie nodded eagerly, spreading her legs wide. "Fuck yes, I want all of you to use me," she moaned. Rough hands tore at her dress, shredding the flimsy fabric. Debbie's perky tits bounced free, her rosy nipples pebbling in the cool air.

The men growled in approval, pawing at her soft, pale flesh. "Goddamn, this white bitch is fine," one said, squeezing her ass. "Can't wait to wreck that pink pussy." Debbie writhed on the bed, overcome with lust. She'd fantasized about being gangbanged by big black cocks for years. Now, her deepest, darkest desire was coming true. "Please," she begged. "I need it so bad. Fuck me with those huge dicks!" The first man positioned himself between her legs, rubbing his massive cockhead against her dripping slit. Debbie cried out as he thrust forward, stretching her impossibly wide...

Debbie's eyes rolled back as the first thick cock plunged into her sopping cunt. "Fuuuuck!" she wailed, her pussy clenching around the massive intrusion. "Damn, this white bitch is tight," the man grunted, bottoming out inside her. He began to thrust hard and deep, his heavy balls slapping against her ass.

Debbie mewled in ecstasy, her body on fire. Another man grabbed her blonde hair, yanking her head back. "Open wide, snow bunny," he growled, shoving his enormous dick past her lips. She gagged as the thick shaft hit the back of her throat, tears streaming down her face. But Debbie loved every second, hungrily sucking and slurping on the meaty pole.

The other men stroked their cocks impatiently, waiting for their turn. One pinched and twisted Debbie's nipples roughly while another spread her ass cheeks, teasing her puckered hole. "Gonna ruin all your holes tonight, slut," he promised, spitting on her asshole. Debbie moaned around the cock in her mouth, trembling with anticipation. The man fucking her pussy increased his pace, jackhammering into her cervix.

Debbie's eyes bulged as she felt her orgasm approaching. With a muffled scream, she came hard, her cunt spasming around the thick black rod. "Take my load, bitch!" the man roared, burying himself to the hilt. His cock pulsed as he flooded her womb with hot cum. As he pulled out, Debbie whimpered at the empty feeling. But she wasn't left wanting for long. The men quickly forced her onto her hands and knees...

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The men quickly manhandled Debbie onto her hands and knees, her ass high in the air. She panted heavily, cum dripping from her well-used pussy onto the sheets below. "My turn," growled one of the men, positioning himself behind her. Without warning, he rammed his massive cock into her sopping cunt. Debbie shrieked in pleasure-pain as he stretched her even wider than before.

"Fuck yeah, pound that white pussy!" another man cheered, stroking himself as he watched. The guy fucking Debbie's mouth pulled out with a wet pop. "Let's hear this slut scream," he said with a smirk. Freed from the gag, Debbie's cries filled the room. "Oh god, oh fuck! Your cock is so big! Wreck my little cunt!" Spurred on by her dirty talk, the man behind her increased his pace. His hips slapped against her ass with brutal force, leaving red handprints on her pale cheeks.

Another man knelt by Debbie's face, rubbing his drooling cockhead against her lips. "Suck it, bitch," he demanded. Debbie eagerly opened wide, taking him into her hot mouth. She bobbed her head frantically, tongue swirling around his shaft as she moaned. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," grunted the man pounding her pussy. He gripped her hips, bruising tight as he slammed in one final time, unloading deep inside her.

As he pulled out, Debbie felt strong hands flip her over onto her back. The next man wasted no time, plunging into her cum-filled hole. "Please, more," Debbie begged shamelessly. "Use all my holes; I need it so bad!" The men were happy to oblige, taking turns ravaging her pussy and mouth for hours. Debbie lost count of how many loads she'd swallowed and taken in her cunt. Finally, the last man approached...

The last man approached, his massive ebony cock jutting proudly before him. Debbie's eyes widened - he was the biggest, easily twelve-thick inches. "You ready for the finale, snow bunny?" he growled. Debbie nodded eagerly, spreading her legs wide. Her once-tight pussy gaped obscenely, cum oozing from her well-used hole. The man lined up and pushed forward, stretching Debbie beyond her limits.

She screamed in ecstasy as he bottomed out, his cockhead kissing her cervix. "Fuck, you're huge!" Debbie wailed. "Ruin me, please!" Grinning wickedly, the man began to thrust. He pounded her mercilessly, each stroke hitting spots Debbie didn't even know she had. The room filled with the lewd sounds of skin slapping and Debbie's wanton moans.

"Take it, you nasty white slut," he grunted. "This is what you needed all along, isn't it?" "Yes!" Debbie cried. "I love big black cock! Fuck me forever!" The other men cheered him on as he jackhammered into Debbie's battered cunt. She felt another orgasm building, more intense than any before.

With a final brutal thrust, the man roared and came hard. The feeling of his hot cum painting her walls sent Debbie over the edge. She convulsed violently, eyes rolling back as the most powerful climax of her life ripped through her. Debbie screamed herself hoarse, squirting all over the man's cock and thighs.

As the aftershocks subsided, Debbie lay limp on the bed. She was thoroughly fucked out, covered in sweat and cum. The men high-fived, admiring their handiwork. "Damn, we wore this bitch out," one laughed. Debbie managed a weak smile. "Best... night... ever," she panted. "When can we do it again?"

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments