Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Chocolate

"His pale hands squeezed her firm chocolate breasts as she pushed her hands down his pants."

57
9 Comments 9
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Cynthia was a beautiful dark brown senior girl, that adored white boys with red hair. Mac was the perfect specimen, tall, strong, handsome, sexy and best of all he had shoulder length curly red hair."

Mac walked into shop class at the beginning of the new semester, expecting to help teach underclass boys how to weld and use tools properly.

Mac was a senior and was the shop teacher’s (Mr. Cannon) assistant. This semester, the shop teacher brought in senior girls to learn shop trades.

Four senior girls were among the fifteen total students in the shop class. The other eleven were junior and sophomore boys.

Mac’s ex-girlfriend Julie was one of the girls. They went steady all their junior year and the first part of this year. She was a large-breasted blonde with pouty lips and a firm bubble butt. They broke up because her parents were rich, and they convinced her that an Army Brat was not the person for her. In case you don’t know, an Army Brat is the child of a parent in the Army. In Mac’s case, both of his parents were currently serving.

Their relationship was getting a little stale, anyway. They fucked often, but it didn’t have that excitement. She moved on quickly to the son of a state senator. Mac had found no one yet.

Jenny was another girl that Mac knew. She was a heavyset brunette with a beautiful face. They were at a party together a few months ago. They got drunk and walked into the woods. He fingered her to an orgasm, and she sucked his cock. She swallowed his entire load. She was embarrassed afterward, and they really had talked little since, other than the occasional hello in the hall.

Barbara was a mousey brunette with large glasses and braces on her teeth. She was the smartest student in the school. They were in a few classes together and had known each other since grade school. They were friends at school, but that was about it.

The fourth girl was Cynthia. Almost as tall as Mac, she had a complexion of smooth chocolate brown skin. She had a knockout figure and big brown eyes. She had a sexy Southern accent and when she spoke, she commanded everyone’s attention.

This was 1976 and only a few years after forced bussing in the south. There wasn’t much interaction between blacks and whites, especially romantically. Cynthia was in a few of Mac’s classes, and they were friendly. She was the President of Future Black Leaders of America.

One thing Mac noticed about most black girls is that they loved red hair. He had a head full of thick, long, and wavy red hair. Often black girls he didn’t even know would run their fingers through his hair as they passed him. They would ooh and ahh and sometimes make crude remarks about running their fingers through his red pubic hair.

In the shop, all the younger boys were distracted by the addition of girls into the shop class. The girls would tease and flirt with the boys and try to embarrass them.

As the shop teacher’s assistant, Mac had to work closely with the girls, teaching them proper handling techniques for using various hand or electric tools.

Julie put up with Mac, but she was over him. She was an excellent student, and she had learned a lot from Mac about tools and fixing things when they were dating. Julie would often help the other girls in the shop.

Mac overheard them talking once about the size of his cock and how good a lover he was. Jenny feigned ignorance about the size of his cock, but Barbara and Cynthia were fascinated.

After school, Mac saw Barbara walking home alone. She was struggling to carry a bunch of books and folders. He pulled over and jumped out. “Hey, Barbara! Let me help you get that stuff in my car, and I will give you a ride to your house,” he offered.

He grabbed her things and put them in the back seat. He then opened the passenger door and helped her slide in. Mac was making small talk as he drove her home and noticed she was kind of cute and had beautiful brown eyes behind those big glasses.

As he talked, Mac noticed her staring at his lap. He looked down and he could see the outline of his cock down his left thigh in his tight jeans. Barbara looked up and realized that Mac had caught her. She turned beet red. “Thanks for giving me a ride home. That was very nice of you,” she stammered.

“Anytime Barbara. We have been friends for a long time. I enjoy talking to you. You are fun and smart,” he replied. Mac pulled into her driveway. Barbara seemed giddy that he called them friends and said he enjoyed her company. Mac said, “Let me help carry your stuff inside.”

Barbara nodded, and they gathered up the books and folders and took them inside. Barbara kissed him on the cheek and hugged him for helping her. The hug lingered, and they both felt their breathing increase. Barbara took her glasses off and set them on the table. She stared up at Mac as he closed in and gave her a passionate kiss.

Mac’s hands found their way to her breasts under her loose blouse. She had surprisingly nice, firm breasts. To Mac’s disbelief, Barbara suddenly unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Her breasts were milky white and perfectly round. Mac kissed each one and sucked her nipples.

Barbara pushed Mac against the wall and unsnapped his jeans. “I gotta see your cock and hold it in my hands. You don’t know how long I have dreamed of holding your big cock,” she panted. Mac just leaned against the wall and let her have her way.

Barbara lowered his jeans to his ankles as she fell to her knees. Mac always went commando, so his cock was right at her face. His cock was beautiful to her. Its circumcision and smoothness with a nice pink head were noticeable. Flaccid, it was six inches and thick. She wrapped her hand around it and wanked.

Her eyes grew enormous as she felt his cock growing in her hand. It grew to a fat nine inches long. She wrapped both hands around it and jerked faster. Mac moaned. Barbara pointed his cock head at her breasts. He shot a massive load of his cream all over her neck and breasts.

Barbara stood up and took a kitchen towel and cleaned herself up. Mac pulled his jeans back up. As she put her bra and blouse back on, she thanked Mac for allowing her to fulfill her fantasy. “Is that all you needed of me, Barbara?” Mac inquired.

“Oh, yes, thank you. I still need more time before I am ready for sex. I want to be deflowered by my future husband. I would like to do this again though. Maybe in a few months, when I get my braces off, I would like to suck your big cock.” Barbara replies.

What just transpired took Mac aback. He smiled all the way home.

On Monday, Barbara walked around school with a newfound confidence. She became more outgoing and talkative to boys. In the shop, Barbara acted like nothing had happened between her and Mac.

In contrast, Cynthia was being extra friendly and flirty with Mac as he was working closely with her at the welding machine. The welding area was behind a heavy curtain so others in the shop would not get blinded by welding flash. Both Cynthia and Mac had their helmets on, and Mac was leaning in close watching Cynthia lay down a bead.

A hot ember landed on Mac’s thigh and burned right through to his skin. He quickly pulled his pants down and off to keep from further damage. Mac was dousing his pants with an extinguisher when he heard Cynthia say, “Damn boy, you got a nice swinging cock there between your lily-white legs.”

Mac was startled, as he hadn’t considered the situation that he was commando and Cynthia was there. Mac looked down and laughed. “I showed you mine. Now show me yours, girl.”

Cynthia walked over to Mac and ran her fingers through his curly red pubes. Mac’s cock twitched and became semi-erect. She breathed in his ear, “What would you like to see, boy?”

Mac gulped as his cock grew fully erect. Cynthia’s panties were soaked as she grasped his cock. Mac replied, “Let’s start with your beautiful, sexy brown titties.”

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

The two weren’t worried about being caught, as everyone knew not to open the welding curtains. Cynthia released his cock and took off her welding smock. She unbuttoned her gray silk blouse and slid it off onto the floor.

Mac leaned against the welding booth, watching Cynthia intently. The top of her dark breasts contrasted with her white-laced bra. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It slowly fell off her shoulders and then off her arms and breasts. Her breasts were firm, dark, and perfectly round. They were 38DD with large black areolas and stiff long nipples.

Mac had never seen prettier breasts. With a gentle touch, he walked to her and kissed her while holding her face. He dropped his hands and fondled and explored both breasts. He dropped his head and kissed and sucked on both nipples.

Cynthia pushed down her jeans and kicked her sneakers off. She stepped out of them. Mac kissed his way down to her flat stomach. She pushed him down to his knees and held on to his red hair.

Her white panties were soaked as he pulled them down and off. Mac got his first view of a dark chocolate pussy with large, deep black lips. Her sexy aroma and her trimmed black bush made him moan with anticipation.

Cynthia thought Mac was going to finger her, but she was astonished when he spread her thighs and licked the moisture off her pussy lips, and then sucked her clit. She leaned against the wall and placed one leg over Mac’s shoulder.

Mac plunged his tongue deep into her honey hole, scooping out her sweet nectar. He rotated his tongue around her engorged clit. Cynthia covered her mouth with both hands as she screamed. As she reached climax, she yanked on Mac’s hair. She had never had her pussy eaten before. She held his head in place as she desired more.

Mac continued licking and sucking her clit while inserting two fingers into her pussy. Her pussy walls were puffy, hot, and wet. He curled his fingers forward finding her G-spot.

Cynthia violently convulsed and washed Mac’s face with a stream of fluid. She didn’t muffle her scream. The shop teacher came to the curtain and asked if everything was alright.

Mac stood up and replied, “Yes, Mr. Cannon, we just had some flying embers. We are about done.”

Cynthia dropped to her knees and took hold of the base of his cock. Her full brown lips encased the head of his member. With her pink tongue, she traced the rim, leaving a tantalizing sensation. She looked into his deep blue eyes and plunged her head down his shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. She bobbed and sucked.

Mac was in ecstasy, as she was very talented at giving head. He gripped her hair and plunged his hips forward. Mac was face fucking this gorgeous brown girl. With each thrust, his cock slipped deeper down her throat. He finally felt her chin pressing against his swinging balls.

Her eyes, big, beautiful, and brown, remained locked on his. She loved the hard thickness of his shaft plunging in and out of her mouth and throat. She felt Mac thicken and pump faster. Mac asked, “Where do you want it, Cynthia?”

She pulled off and said, “In my mouth and down my throat, please.” Cynthia then resumed sucking his cock. Mac grunted and held her face hard against his pelvis. He unleashed a massive load of semen into her mouth. As he was still cumming, she pulled off. She had tablespoons full of cum in her mouth and cum dripping down her chin. She wiped the cum off her face with two fingers and placed them in Mac’s mouth.

This was new to Mac and wasn’t unpleasant. He lifted Cynthia up and kissed her hard with both their tongues dancing together. Mac’s cock was at full mast. Cynthia bent over the welding table and spread her cheeks.

Mac could see the bright pink insides of her pussy. Her pussy was dripping her nectar down her thighs. “Fuck me quick and hard with your white cock.“

Mac grabbed her hips and placed the head of his cock at her warm entrance. Before he could plunge, Cynthia slammed her ass backwards, engulfing his full nine inches deep into her pussy. Her pussy was wet, warm and was the best feeling pussy he ever had. A perfect fit.

Mac was fucking her quick and hard as ordered. His thick cock filled and stretched her soft puffy walls. With each insertion, she emitted a grunt. She was getting the fucking of her lifetime. She expertly used her inner muscles to squeeze and manipulate his cock.

They heard giggling by the curtain and saw three sets of girl tennis shoes at the hem of the curtain. They did not stop.

Cynthia grunted louder, as did Mac. They were fucking hard. “Oh, God, Oh God. Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Ooh!” She let out a loud scream as she came. Mac was only seconds behind her as he growled and came deep into her womb.

Cynthia stood up, and Mac’s cum dripped down her thighs. They hugged and kissed deeply. She looked into his eyes with more than lust but with a feeling of oneness. His stare back was one of awe and love.

“What now?” she asked, as she wiped herself clean with shop towels and slid her panties back on.

Mac with his jeans (with a one-inch diameter burn hole in the thigh) already back on and zipped, handed her his class ring. “Will you be my girlfriend, er, go steady with me?”

Cynthia hooked her bra, covering her spectacular breasts. She took the ring and stared at it with tears in her eyes. As pretty and sexy as she was, she never had an actual boyfriend to care for her and to love her. She had only had occasional dates with black guys who wanted to get into her pants. “Yes, baby. I will be your girlfriend. You know this will cause a stir in school and in our homes. Both our cultures do not well receive a white boy dating a black girl.”

“Fuck 'em! No one tells me who to love or who not to love. I’ll bring you home tonight to meet my parents and have dinner with us,” Mac declared.

Cynthia became emotional again as she realized Mac had used the word “love.” She smiled and kissed him passionately as she whispered, “You know you will have to service me with that tongue of yours every day. “

“And your lips will surround my cock after I am done making you scream,” Mac whispered back.

They left the welding area, and everyone was gone. It was well into the next period, and they were late for math. They walked to class hand in hand, which became a daily sight at the school and around town. Most people didn’t care about their interracial relationship. There were always one or two bigots of both colors who made rude comments. Mac’s parents loved Cynthia and thought she was so beautiful, fun, and smart. She ate dinner with them a few times a week.

Cynthia’s parents loved her finding someone but were fearful of what society might throw at them. They warned them to be careful. Her mother and three little sisters always had to run their fingers through Mac’s hair when they saw him.

Over the years they have had their difficulties as any couple has. After graduation, they both joined the army and experienced occasional separation for months at a time, which made it hard.

They have been married now for forty years and have three beautiful light chocolate daughters, (one with red hair like her dad) and eight dark, white, and in-between grandkids.

They still fuck as hard as they did in that welding booth a few times a week.

The only time Mac and Cynthia had sex with anyone else was once when Barbara got her braces off and sucked Mac’s cock until he came down her throat. To allow this, she had to eat Cynthia’s pussy until she came in her mouth. Barbara was pretty good at sucking cock and eating pussy.

Mac is still deeply in love with his dark chocolate girl. At every high school reunion that has taken place at the school, Mac and Cynthia would sneak down to the shop, close the welding curtains, and fuck hard.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments