Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Book Store

"He pumped four or five large squirts of black man's cum into my mouth."

9
2 Comments 2
703 Views 703
1.7k words 1.7k words

I stopped at Barnes & Noble for coffee and to read or look at purchasing a new book. I like their coffee and can kill time waiting for my wife to finish her appointments. She did her hair today, giving me a few hours of free time.

I went directly to the coffee shop and ordered an iced coffee. They have a couple of lattes that I like and order frequently. The dark-roasted coffee tastes terrible, and I do not want it. But the French vanilla frappe is always delicious, so I ordered a large. 

Moving to a table where I could set up my laptop, I chose a table near an electric outlet to charge the battery if necessary. There were three tables near an outlet, two near the right wall and one on the opposite side of the room. The one table setting alone was in use, so I moved to the two near the right wall. One of those tables sat in the corner a little, and the other had a clear view of the shop.

I sat alone for a while after setting up my laptop. Three young black men stopped in the cafe for refreshments. They appeared to be of military age, and all were fit and muscular: three young, handsome, fit black studs for me to feast my eyes on. Nice. 

I sat and listened to them talk and figured out they were Army personnel at the local Army base for training. Soon, one of them motioned to the others to turn their attention my way. They were quickly all looking and trying to speak quietly about the skin on my laptop. 

I hadn't had the skin very long and managed to keep my wife and kids from seeing it. It depicted a viral black man standing naked and facing his left. The white guy kneeling in front of him was looking up at the black man's face and drooling. His head was about the place where the black man's navel would be, so we could not see the man's penis, but it was apparent the white guy was going to give the black one a blow job. I got hard whenever I looked at it, thinking I wanted to be in that guy's spot.

I wanted the three men to know, so I had the bright idea to fake a phone call. I dialed a nonexistent number on my cell phone, speaking loudly, as many people do with their cell phones. I faked the conversation in a normal voice until I allowed myself to talk about sucking dick. That's when I lowered my voice a little as if I was trying to keep any strangers from hearing me talk about sucking cock.

That's when I told my fake friend about having to suck a guy's cock. I told him how much I enjoyed sucking him to completion, swallowing all the pre cum and cum the dick could produce. I told him I was glad I had lost our bet, or I might not have learned how much I enjoy giving blow jobs. I paused the pretend conversation as if listening to someone on the cell phone. I said how much I enjoyed the cock because it was a black dick. That was a bonus, and we had made plans for me to meet him often to suck his cock. I grabbed my dick and made mention of how horny I was. The conversation went something like this:

"Yes, he made me suck his cock. He wouldn't let me out of our bet."

"What? That cock was about seven inches long and thick, too. I was so surprised when he popped a nut in my mouth. The cum didn't taste anything like I thought it would. I liked the taste."

"Yeah, I think the fact that it was a black cock made me enjoy it more. Jamal didn't pull that black cock out of my mouth when he started cumming. He shot four or five big squirts of cum. I was surprised at how tasty it all was. He filled my mouth with cum, and I had to swallow it. I can't wait to do it again. OK, I have to go now. I'm going to the men's room and jack off. Since I know I like it so well, I might catch my cum in my hand and eat it"

I had been watching the black men with peripheral vision. They had been listening intently to my fake conversation. I turned my laptop a little so they could see my wallpaper which was a big black dick squirting cum. I spoke to them.

"Are you guys going to be here for a few minutes? Maybe you could watch my stuff for a few minutes while I go to the men's room." Since they were all soldiers, I trusted them with my stuff.

Dicksucker08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dicksucker08

"Yeah, sure, go ahead, we will be right here," one of them responded.

"OK, be right back," I replied. I'm on my way to the men's room. When I got through the door, I went straight to the accessible stall. It was very spacious. I left the door open, pulled my pants down, and sat on the commode, my hard dick sticking straight up. One of the soldiers entered the men's room, locking the door behind him."I heard you say you liked dick," he said when he moved to stand in front of me."I found out I truly love it, especially if it's a black cock"

"I got one for you, and it's black. Unzip my pants."

I let go of my hard cock and reached for his zipper. I quickly copped a feel of the hard dick I could see outlined going down his right leg. I pulled down his zipper and struggled to get his cock exposed so I could treat him to a blow job. I had some difficulty freeing the dick, so I reached for the button holding his jeans together at his waist and popped it loose. With his pants loose at the waist, I slipped his jeans down until his nice black cock popped out. Taking it in my right hand, I licked his cockhead with my tongue."Wow, man. That is so delicious and a beautiful cock" I told him."Please cum in my mouth" I would be his bitch and beg for his cock if I had to. 

I held the dick in both hands, enjoying the silky feel of the soldier's skin. The cock was so hard and soft at the same time. The smooth head felt like velvet. I slipped my lips over the head and took the cock as deep in my mouth as I could. I could feel the silky dickhead at the back of my throat, but I still didn't get the whole dick in my mouth. I kept pushing my head down but couldn't get the cockhead in my throat. The cock was too thick. The soldier pushed hard, trying to get deeper into my throat. I gagged a little but was controlling my reflex. I sucked as hard as I could. Finally, he grabbed my head in both hands and proceeded to give me a face fuck. Ramming his dick in and out of my mouth as hard and fast as he could, trying to get into my throat. He was not gentle with me, but I was enjoying the face fuck.

While this was happening, I was sucking as hard as I could, just like a baby sucking a tit. It was working best when he was rubbing his dickhead on the roof of my mouth. I liked the way it slid over my tongue. After a minute or so, he slowed his movements and intentionally rubbed his cock on the roof of my mouth with slow, deliberate movements. He didn't ooze but squirted cum hard in my mouth. It rolled across my tongue, feeling ropy and slightly salty but not bitter. I had to swallow all the fluid he was giving me. 

I didn't have time to enjoy the taste before he shot cum in my mouth again. It was so delicious that I felt it slide across my tongue and throat. He filled my mouth with sweet cum again and again and again. He hit my mouth with four or five big squirts before it tapered off to a slow ooze that I coaxed out of his cock with a gentle suction. I knew he would be sensitive, so I sucked as gently as I could. He moaned as his hips tightened to fill me with cum. "Damn, that was the best blow job ever. You are one good cocksucker" He pulled his now deflated cock from my mouth, and I licked my lips and swallowed again.

"Are your friends wanting their dicks sucked?"

"No, we must leave now, but we will be in town for two weeks. We will set something up if we can get your phone number."

"OK, I would like to suck all three of you if possible." He put my number in his phone and went out the door.

"See you soon whiteboy," he said while laughing at me. 

I told him, "Yes, sir, looking forward to it." 

I stroked my cock four or five times, cumming in my left hand. I raised the hand to my mouth and licked my cum out of it. It was tasty but not as good as that black man's cum. I returned to my table to retrieve my stuff. I spoke to the men as they were leaving. As they were going, one of them told me their friend said I was a great cocksucker.

"Thanks, man. I'll do all three of you next time. Maybe you all will fuck me too."

Published 
Written by gdwilburn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments