Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beautiful Black Woman

"Tom's sales trip was better than he expected"

33
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"The names, date, and location have been changed to protect the innocent. This is a true story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>OK, maybe a tad of embellishment on the sex scene."

I had time to kill before my next sales appointment, so I found an independent bookstore in downtown Portland, Oregon. I figured I could browse their selections for forty minutes. I was in town for a few days calling on clients and making sales presentations to possible new customers.

As I entered the store, a nice older white woman, about sixty, welcomed me. I asked where I could find books on yoga. “Aisle seven, right side, about twenty feet down,” she said.

As I walked through the store, looking over the three-thousand-square-feet retail store, I noticed about a dozen other customers and one employee in her bright red smock. When I turned into aisle seven, there was a plus-sized black woman right in front of me. I did not see her as I rounded the corner and nearly ran her over.

“I’m so sorry,” I said. “I wasn’t looking where I was going.” As I stepped back, I noticed the face of the thirty-ish-year-old woman, and she was beautiful. Dark mocha skin, full lush lips, deep brown eyes, fake eyelashes, stunning brows, and short above-the-shoulder straightened black hair. She was about five-six in height and overweight. She had a slight resemblance to the pop star Lizzo. She was probably a size eighteen, similar to Lizzo, I guessed. She had huge tits which were hard to miss with her unbuttoned pink blouse, and her black lace bra peeking out.

She looked me up and down, smiled, and told me, “You can bump into me anytime.”

This caught me off guard. “Uh, ya, I’m sorry,” I said. “Excuse me, I’m headed down the aisle.”

She stepped towards the bookshelves on the right side, so I slightly turned in the same direction and tried to slide by in the narrow four-foot-wide aisle. Just as I started to slide by her, she backed up into me, wiggling her ass into my groin area.

I froze. I was shocked. I was tongue-tied and did not know what to say. As she moved forward, I stammered, “Uh, so sorry.”

“I’m not,” she said. “I enjoyed it.”

I looked at her and she had a devilish smile on her face. “What?” was all I could get out of my mouth.

“I did that on purpose. You’re good looking,” she said. “I’m De’Shawna.”

“Uh, ya, hello,” I told her as I moved down the aisle looking for the yoga section.

As I looked at several different books, she walked the short distance toward me. “Yoga. I do yoga too. I was looking at the meditation books. Do you meditate?”

“I do,” was all I said.

“What is your name?” she asked.

Hoping that if I told her my name, she would leave me alone, “Tom.”

“Nice to meet you, Tom. I need to get back to work soon, but I’d love to buy you a cocktail after work. Interested?”

I was trying to size up the situation. Neighborhood bookstore, attractive black BBW, dressed nicely, but what was her angle, I wondered.

“Where do you work?” I asked.

Smiling, “I’m a paralegal at a firm around the corner. Five-thirty?”

Suddenly, I was hit with a case of honesty, “I don’t live in town. I’m in Portland on a sales trip. I’m staying in Wilsonville,” I said, hoping she lived in another direction from downtown.

“Perfect,” De’Shawna said. “I live in Wilsonville. Let’s meet at Chili’s, right off the freeway. Five-thirty work?”

I didn’t know what to think, she was so forward. “Sure, my hotel is right there,” I told her.

“Great! Chili’s at five-thirty,” she said. De’Shawna turned and headed towards the front of the store.

What has just happened? I thought to myself. I walked back to the main aisle to see her just approaching the cash register and I do have to admit I was turned on watching her full ass shake back and forth. I went back and grabbed the book I was looking at and headed to the front. De’Shawna was gone.

As the older woman rang me up, I asked, “Do you know the woman who just left? De’Shawna.”

“Oh yes, she is a regular. She works nearby so she spends a lot of time here on her lunch break. And she is a voracious reader as she buys two books a week,” the woman told me.

**

My afternoon went well meeting with one current client, and I pitched my firm’s services to a potential customer. I returned to my hotel at about five o’clock and washed up.

I was nervous as I walked the seventy yards to Chili’s for some reason. I’m a handsome man, age forty, with a typical “Dad Bod” of some extra weight and love handles. If I lost twenty pounds, I’d look much better.

I walked into the bar and looked around. No De’Shawna. I grabbed a high-top table for two. A waitress came over quickly, so I ordered an Old Fashioned with their top bourbon, Woodford, hoping this would calm me down.

From my seat, I could see the bar entrance. Soon she walked in, and I gave her a slight wave. As she got closer, I wasn’t sure if I should stand to greet her, possibly give her a quick hug, or what. I quickly decided to stay seated.

“Hello, Tom,” she said. “I wasn’t sure if you’d come.” She gave me a quick one-handed shoulder hug and a quick kiss on my cheek.

“Well, I’m here. And your name is De’Shawna, right?” I said. “Could you spell your name for me?”

She laughed and did so, commenting that she gets that request often.

“So why did you invite me for drinks?” I asked.

The waitress arrived to take her order. She turned back to me and asked, “What did you just ask me?”

“Why did you invite me for drinks?” I told her.

Winking, “You’re a good-looking man. I’m a single woman. You can’t have too many friends, can you?” she said. I think she sensed my uneasiness, “Tom, just relax.”

After some general chat about ourselves, thirty minutes flew by and De’Shawna left for the restroom. I wondered if she would come back and if her ploy was just to get a couple of drinks paid for. It was not, as I saw her round the corner, coming back to the table.

As we finished our second drink, I wasn’t sure if I should ask her if she wanted to have dinner or just tell her I was going back to my hotel. As I pondered my next move, De’Shawna broke my silence.

“So, I’d enjoy going back to your hotel room. Just as friends,” she said. After a short pause, “Friends with benefits, of course.”

OK, I thought to myself, that’s her end game, a hookup! I was kicking myself for being so clueless! I told her, “I’d love to show you my room. I must say, I appreciate your honesty and forwardness.”

I signaled our waitress that I wanted my tab, and in a few minutes, we were heading out the door and walking back to Hampton’s Inn.

“So, what are you looking for tonight? Foreplay? Just fucking? What?” I said.

De’Shawna laughed, “I want it all. It’s been almost six months since I got laid.”

This was a refreshing bit of information. I had wondered if she did this on a regular basis.

“What made you grind your fine ass into me today?” I flatly asked.

“I don’t know. I saw your face and body, I just did it spontaneously,” she said.

Smiling at her, “I enjoyed it. Of course, I had thoughts all afternoon of getting you naked.”

“So, what are you into sexually?” she asked.

I stopped as we were just about to enter the hotel lobby. “Like yourself, everything. I love foreplay with a lot of oral. Multiple positions. And a bit of ass play,” I told her.

“Oh, we’re going to have a great time tonight,” said De’Shawna.

**

After we entered my room, I asked, “So how do we do this? I’ve never just hooked up with a woman.”

Laughing, “Are you kidding me? No hookups? No one-night stands as a kid?”

I quickly reminded her that I was married for ten years and divorced for less than two years. “Of course, I had one-night stands in college, but those were with girls who I had met at a bar and had been flirting with all night.”

De’Shawna was already unbuttoning her pink blouse, “Just get naked, Tom.”

As I sat down on the loveseat to untie my shoes, I watched her undress. And, boy, I was not disappointed. Her blouse was on the floor, and she was unclasping her bra when she noticed me watching.

“Enjoying the show?” she laughed.

“I am. Let me see your big, beautiful boobs,” I muttered.

With that, she tossed the bra near the blouse, rubbed her big ol’ titties, and pinched her large nipples. “I know what you’re thinking, 40DDs.”

Curious about her dress size, I guessed low, “A size sixteen. Maybe eighteen?”

“Yes, depending on the brand,” she said.

She kicked off her heels and unzipped her skirt. “Nothing sexier than a confident curvy woman who knows how to dress for her body,” I told her.

“So, are you into BBWs?” she asked.

“De’Shawna, I like women of all sizes. But as a bigger guy myself, I do find plus-sized women very sexy. I love curves,” I told her. “Besides, no man wants to snuggle a skinny, boney stick.”

She pulled back the bedding on the bed and then joined me on the love seat. We started kissing and soon our hands were exploring each other’s bodies. As my hand went towards her kitty, I was happy to find her pussy as smooth as silk.

We kissed for several minutes with and without tongues. At the same time, my hands were rubbing her large breasts and giving her nipples light playful pinches. But I needed to get those tatas in my hungry mouth. I kissed down her neck and my lips moved into De’Shawna’s ample cleavage. I swear a small child could get lost between her hooters. I finally licked her nipples, causing her to release a long sigh.

“Yes, lick my tits. Suck on my tits, please,” she begged.

Over the next ten minutes, I alternated from one breast to the other, licking and sucking on her tits while I caressed the other boob. She had large, dark areolas with dime-sized nipples and they were about a quarter-inch in length.

During this time, my left hand was casually playing with her pussy. Softly rubbing her outer lips and occasionally dipping a finger into her to feel her wetness. As I finished up with her boobs, I gently positioned her on the loveseat with her left leg up over the back cushion and her right down on the carpeted floor, giving me full access to her mocha sugar bowl.

As I kissed my way up her inner thighs, my nose caught the fragrance of sex. De’Shawna’s pussy was wet, hot, and aromatic. I slowly traced soft kisses around her mound in a circular fashion. My tongue slowly went up and down her slit. With each trip, I went a bit deeper until I couldn’t resist. I spread her pussy apart with both hands and saw her bubble gum pink love tunnel. I drove my tongue in as deep as I could.

VeronicaBreeze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaBreeze

“Yes, eat my pussy. Lap up my juices,” she said.

And lap up I did. She was so wet I could have guzzled a pint of her sweet pussy nectar as if it were a warm beer. I removed my tongue and face and replaced them with two fingers into her sex box. At the same time, I went north and was licking, flicking, and sucking on her clit softly. Her moans of pleasure told me I was on target.

After two minutes, De’Shawna began slowly rocking her hips up and down and rubbing her breasts. “I want you to cum. Don’t hold back Dee,” I said, shortening her name.

Her eyes were closed but she mumbled, “Okay. Suck on my clit, Tommy,” she instructed me.

I went back to work on her pink nub, alternating from sucking, licking, and flicking. But she really enjoyed the way I sucked on her clit, as she would moan twice as much. Her hips seemed to speed up with the grinding into my face so I went turbo on her clit, sucking as hard as I could while my two fingers continued to bang her. I then went in search of her G-spot. I was in deep when she twitched so I knew I found ground zero. I began rubbing her G-spot faster and with more pressure.

“OH FUCK!” she yelled. “I’m so close!”

Her breathing was short and shallow, almost like a gasp. Her hands pushed my head down into her cunt. I could start to feel her inner pussy twitching. I knew I had her at the edge of the cliff, she just needed to jump.

“YES! YES! YES!” De’Shawna said loudly. “I’m cumming!”

My left hand felt the first of several gushes of juice as she squirted. I stopped sucking her clit and looked up to see her eyes rolling back in her head, her mouth wide open, and both hands pinching her nipples. She was shaking from her toes to her tits in a powerful climax.

“Dee, enjoy it. Ride out this orgasm!” I said.

After about twenty seconds of silence, she finally spoke, “That was crazy. I’ve never squirted before. Ever. And that was a full-body orgasm. I rarely do that. You are amazing.”

As she caught her breath, I went to the wet bar and poured us both a glass of water. “Here you go,” I said, handing her the water.

“Thanks. Give me a few minutes, okay?” she asked.

“Take your time. It’s just 7:30 pm,” I said.

About ten minutes later, De’Shawna began rubbing my thigh. Soon she had my semi-erect cock in her hand, fondling it and my boys. I was soon hard, and she got down on the carpet in between my legs.

“So, what do you like?” she asked.

“Licking, sucking, stroking. Both my balls and cock. Maybe a rim job too,” I said.

“Oh, you’re a dirty white boy! You like ass play?” she said.

“I do,” was all I said.

Dee stopped stroking me and started licking my shaft. Up and down. Up and down. When she was at the top, she slowly teased my large mushroom head as she twirled her tongue around my ridge. After a bit of bobbing and sucking on my knob, she was south licking and sucking on my balls.

“Pull your legs back, you dirty boy,” she laughed.

I moved to the edge of the loveseat and pulled my legs back. As Dee stroked my fat six inches, she sucked on my balls before moving to my rosebud. She rimmed the outer areas of my asshole where no nerves are located as a primer. Then she went in closer, causing me to twitch and moan, “Oh fuck yes.”

“Oh, you like that, huh?” De’Shawna said. Before I could answer, she was licking and kissing my starfish as if she were a teenager at the back of a movie theater. After a good minute, she asked, “Prostate massage?”

“Yes. Make me cum, Dee!” I responded.

I heard her spit on my brown-eye and I saw her lick her index finger. “Okay, I’m going to go really slow.”

As she was starting to rub my prostate, she continued to stroke and suck my cock. I’m guessing she was three minutes in, and I knew I was about to explode. Instead of telling her, I figured, what the hell, just cum in her mouth.

She had to know I was close by the way I was moaning from the p-spot massage. “Oh. Oh. Oh my gawd, that feels great!” I stammered.

And, BOOM! I blasted rope after rope of spunk blobs into De’Shawna’s mouth. After three, I think, she released my cock from her mouth. A combination of her saliva and my spunk ran from her mouth around the base of my manhood. I was still cumming, now shooting pearl bullets on her big brown boobs.

“You, motherfucker!” she exclaimed and began to laugh. “You could have at least told me you were going to cum!”

“I’m sorry, it just hit me so fast,” I lied.

“It surprised me. I would have taken it all and swallowed,” she continued. And with that, she bent over and slurped up the spit-jizz mixture and used a finger to wipe up the small bullets on her boobs.

“That was hot. Watching you suck up my cum. How was the taste?” I asked.

“Nice. Sweet, slick, and sticky,” Dee said.

She joined me on the loveseat, and we talked some while replenishing our fluids with more water. I learned that she had been in a relationship for just over three years when her boyfriend freaked out one night and tried to beat her up. She hit him with a baseball bat and called the cops. Needless to say, she packed up his stuff and dropped it off at his mother’s house while he was in county jail. That was about fourteen months ago. I was her second hookup, the first being out at a club months ago.

To be perfectly honest, I was happy with the amazing blowjob and would have let her walk out the door. But De’Shawna had just had an appetizer and wanted a full course meal.

“What’s going to get you hard again to go for round two?” she asked.

Laughing, “Everything you just did. Blowjob and ass play.”

Without saying a word, she stood, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bed. “Lie on your back,” was all she said.

Five minutes later, my cock was rock hard and De’Shawna mounted me cowgirl style. This gave me full access to her 40DDs, so I began sucking on her tits like a starving infant. I had her moaning, causing her to grind her pussy into my groin. I thought for sure she was going to cum when she raised up off my pink steel.

“Fuck me in more positions. And fuck me silly. Hard and fast, please,” she directed.

I got her on all fours and pounded her in doggy for several minutes. I then pulled her arms behind her back and pulled her up so she was upright as I continued to thrust into her tight black-box. “Get on your side and lift your top leg. I’m going to spoon you and fuck you next,” I said.

“Oh yes, I love that position,” she said. And that was not an understatement. As we fucked, I had one hand under her body and massaging her left breast while my right hand was reaching over and fingering her magic bean. She moaned for what seemed like five minutes before telling me, “I’m gonna cum! Faster!”

Naturally, I followed her orders and jackhammered her pussy from behind until she climaxed.

“Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Aggghhh!” she yelled. Her pussy twitched and clamped down on my dong. I did not move and left my erect penis in her love canal as she enjoyed the adrenaline rush.

Several minutes later, she asked, “Are you done, or do you think you can orgasm again?”

“Oh, I can cum again. How do you want it this time?” I asked her as I slowly pulled out my stiff dick.

What she told me next surprised me. “Tommy, I want you to tittie fuck me and give me a facial and a pearl necklace.”

“Sounds like a sure-fire way to make me cum again,” I teased.

As she rolled on her back and I began to straddle her torso, she asked, “Do you have any lube?”

“No, but I have lotion,” I told her.

Laughing, “What do you normally do with that lotion? Jerk off?”

“Guilty,” was all I said. I quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed my lotion and repositioned myself on her stomach.

De’Shawna took the lotion and squeezed several large blobs onto her cleavage. “There, that should do the trick. Fuck my tits and cum all over me, you big stud!” she said.

As I started my long, slow thrusts, she pushed those amazing tits together, providing the close contact my cock needed. “Talk dirty to me,” I told her.

We started off fairly slowly with a bit of nasty language. As I watched my fat, white, six inches slide between her two black milk melons, I became more aroused, and I started going faster and faster.

“Oh, that’s it, you stud. Fuck my tits. Shoot your load on my face,” she said. As I continued, ten seconds later, she barked, “Make me your cum slut. Shoot it in my mouth, eyes, everywhere.”

“I’m close, baby. You dirty little cum whore!” I said, as I could feel my balls tighten.

Her hands moved behind me, and soon I knew why, as she slapped my ass. “Cum on me. Give me your spunk. God, I love white cock!” she said.

Laughing, “Oh, you like white dick? You’re going to love this!”

I pulled my cock out from her tits and gave myself two strokes, and I blasted De’Shawna with multiple ropes of my jizz. The first one covered one eye down to her chin. The next flew over her face, landing in her hair and on her forehead. My next several gushers went right in her mouth since she was wide open with her tongue sticking out as a target. My last few blobs were on her big ol’ tits.

As I looked at her, I was quite proud of my painting. I had a devilish laugh telling her, “You are my cum slut. And you seemed to love every blast of cum.”

She laughed, “Holy shit, you covered me.”

Since I had her pinned under me, I took the opportunity to wipe up some of my facial jizz on her face and feed it to her with my fingers.

De’Shawna stopped me, “Why don’t you eat your cum too?”

“Is that a dare?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

I called her bluff by moving so I could lick up several blobs of my man milk off her big boobs, making sure I licked her nipples. “Like this?” I asked.

“Oh, you are a freak. Ass play AND you eat cum too!” she said astonished.

“It was just a little bit. It’s not like I’m swallowing a big load,” I said.

Looking at her and with some of the cum running down her cheeks, I asked if she’d like to shower or just wash well with a cloth. “A shower, for sure. My pussy juice is everywhere.” As she moved off the bed, I noticed a huge wet spot on my sheets, easily one square foot in size.

Our night ended with a quick shower. She used a washcloth to clean up her hair a bit, too. As she dressed, I noticed I was starving, realizing we never ate any food with drinks. “Would you like to go to dinner?”

“That would be great, thanks,” she said.

Our night ended an hour later as I kissed De’Shawna good night at her car in the Chili’s parking lot. I gave her my business card and told her to text me her number. It’s been a month and I haven’t heard from her. No loss. I know where to find her.

The End

 

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments