Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being asked to Breed a White, Married Woman - Chapter Three

"Antonio and Sally travel to North Carolina."

23
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Here is the third chapter in this story of interracial breeding. Sally meets Antonio again for some more breeding. This chapter is back from Antonio’s point of view."

The next morning, I woke with a smile on my face as I remembered I was going to get more time with my white slut, Sally. I was wondering how well it had gone for Sally to get Ben on board with us spending another time together. I got up and went to the bathroom for my morning ritual and then went to the kitchen to start the coffee brewing. I went back to the bedroom and got dressed for work.

‘I wish I didn’t have this meeting this morning but I did need to finalize the firm’s offer to present to Josh later this week,’ I thought.

After I got ready, I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast to go with my coffee. I decided to eat light so I could get to work early to make sure everything else would run okay while I was gone.

While I was waiting for Mike to arrive with my ride, I decided to text Kitten to make sure all was okay and we were still set to be together tonight.

 

Good morning, Kitten,

I was just sitting here drinking my coffee thinking about fucking you. I can’t wait to take you to dinner tonight and spend the night with you. I want to work on breeding you again. My car will be there at seven pm to pick you as I have adjusted my schedule at work. Be ready for another session of us pleasing each other.

Antonio xx

 

I sent it and waited to get a reply from her. Mike arrived so I left for work.

“Mike, I am going to be in meetings this morning, so you can plan to have some time to relax before I will need you to pick me up at four-thirty, as I have a date tonight,” I told him.

Mike smiled and said, “Let me guess, Sally again?”

I did not get to answer as my phone buzzed and I saw I had a reply from Sally.

I just nodded my head to Mike as I opened her message.

 

Sir,

I was just about to message you when I got your message. I am so looking forward to going out with you tonight and spending the night with you again. I already miss you and your big black cock. I am continually wet thinking about you and what I hope you plan to do to me. I will be ready when your car arrives and I have a surprise for you.

Sally xxx

 

I smiled even bigger and told Mike the night I described was on.

“Very good, Sir. I will make sure the car bar is filled and everything ready for your night of breeding,” Mike said.

My morning went fast and before I knew it, we were ordering lunch to eat in so we could all leave early today.

At four-thirty I said good-bye to my staff and headed to my car to start an evening that I hoped would become very erotic. When we pulled up in front of Sally’s house, I saw that Ben’s car was already in the driveway.

‘Shit, I hope he hasn’t come home early to try and throw a wrench in our plans,’ I thought.

“Mike you go to the door because I don’t want to make a scene with Ben, to spoil this evening,” I told him.

“No problem Sir. I will not return without her, I promise,” he told me.

When Sally opened the door, I couldn’t see her but I could hear what he said to her.

“Good evening, Ms. Smith.”

Good evening, Mike. I am glad to see you again,” I heard her reply.

She went back into the house and I worried Mike would need to get forceful with Ben. But she came out shortly and my jaw just dropped looking at her. She was dressed in a trench coat and I could not understand why. The only thing I could see was her feet with what appeared to be stockings and she was wearing what looked like five-inch strap-on heels. I smiled even wider realizing I was going to enjoy watching everyone stare at her tonight and know she is mine, so too bad for them

Sally said something to Ben as she walked to my car, but I was not paying attention to it. When they got to the car, Mike opened her door for her, and I could hear him mumble under his breath, snickering, “He sounds just like a cuck.”

He saw me smiling and blushed because he knew I heard him and was afraid Sally had as well. When she got in the car, she did not indicate she had heard him, so I just shook my head to let him know he was clear.

Based on the look on her face when she got in the car, I don’t think she thought I was there. I confirmed that when she jumped in and wrapped herself around me, kissing me several times.

She pulled back and asked me, “Why didn’t you come in, Sir?”

“I wanted to surprise you and see you walk out to me. I do need to ask you though why you have that trench coat on,” I inquired of her.

“Oh, this,” she asked looking shyly at me? “I didn’t want Ben seeing my surprise, that I got for you yesterday when you told me we were going out tonight, Sir,” she said as she took off the coat and showed me her new dress.

I just smiled at her and then said, “Very nice, Kitten. I do like this and I am glad you would not let Ben see it. I do have another question for you.”

“Yes, Sir, please ask me anything,” she replied.

I smiled at her and then asked with a very serious tone in my voice.

“Did he fuck you last night?”

Sally looked at the floor and quietly said, “Yes.”

“Sorry, I did not hear you,” I said agitated with her.

She looked up at me and biting her lower lip said, “Yes, Sir, he did fuck me last night. But in my defense, he is my husband and I can’t tell him no.”

I started laughing but could not do anything else about this since we had just arrived at the restaurant I had decided on for tonight.

“Before we get out, I just want you to know that I will not punish you for what you did last night, as I can imagine how bad he was feeling. But, from now on, you must ask me for permission to fuck him. Do you understand?” I asked her.

Sally looked me squarely in my eye and said, “Yes, Sir. I will never do that again without your permission. I am sorry, Sir.”

I nodded to her just as Mike opened my door. I got out first to protect her from anyone’s view. Sally then got out and I did get a good look at her lace stocking tops. She looked at me shyly as she stood and took my arm.

“You ready for a very good meal?” I asked her.

“Yes, Sir, I am. I have never been here, so I hope you will help me order,” she said as she wrapped her arm in mine and I led her inside.

I gave the Maître d’ my name and he led us to our table that was in the back in a corner where we would have a lot of privacy.

“Your waitress will be right with you,” he said as he held Sally’s chair for her and then gave us our menus.

Sally was just looking around trying to take everything in with wide eyes. Then she looked at me and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before she said, “Thank you, Sir. I am going to enjoy this. You continue to spoil me and I wonder how I deserved this.”

“Kitten, you deserve this and more and never forget that,” I said to her as I held her hand.

Then she got her phone out and sent a text.

I asked her, Kitten, who did you just text? I hope that is not going to happen all night as you are with me and not whoever is on the other phone.”

She blushed and then replied, “I had told Ben I would text him when we got here and let him know where we were eating tonight. I hope it helps him relax so we have fewer troubles with him. I hope I did the right thing, Sir.”

Our waitress came and told us the specials and got our drink orders. As she walked away, I looked at Sally and noticed she was watching her. She then looked at me and turned even redder as she saw me smiling at her.

“I am sorry, Sir, but she is very beautiful,” she told me.

“I agree, but I did not know you liked women, as well as men, Kitten. Do you want to play with her?” I asked her.

She quickly replied, “Oh, no, I have never done that before. Wait, would you want me to do that?” I just raised an eyebrow and looked like I was thinking about it.

Our waitress returned with our drinks and I decided to just push Sally’s buttons some more. I saw our waitress’s nameplate that had her first name on it. I just had to see Kitten’s response, so I said to her. “Betty, before we order may I ask you a personal question?”

She looked at me sheepishly and then looked at Sally to see if she could figure out what was going on. Sally, on the other hand, was hitting my leg under the table trying to get me to be quiet. I just smiled at both of them and waited for my answer.

Finally, Betty replied, “Ok, I guess but I reserve the right to change my mind if it’s too personal.”

I looked at her but then smiled and said, “Sure, I can agree to that. My question is, would you consider sleeping with my Kitten, here?”

Her jaw dropped immediately and she looked at Sally, who was turning beet red and then at me. Finally, she answered me.

“I have never done that but I can’t lie I have thought about it. So, yes, I probably would if she was attracted to me as well,” she said. “She is very beautiful,” she added and looked at the floor. This caused Sally to take a deep breath and I saw her lick her lips.

We did not discuss it further and ordered our food. And then we both again watched her walk away and I swear there was more swing in her hips which caused me to chuckle.

Our food was brought to our table and we talked about our day and ate a very good meal. Betty returned to see if we wanted any dessert.

While I was looking at the dessert menu, Sally leaned over and whispered in my ear, ”Sir, may I order a dose of Betty for my dessert?”

I just looked at her shocked that she would even ask that, but then I broke out laughing causing her to blush again.

I asked her, “You do know I was just testing you earlier, right? I didn’t mean that I wanted you to do that tonight.”

She giggled and said, “I have been thinking about it for a long time and since she seemed okay with it, I figured it was the right time to try it. I will do what you tell me to do, Sir.”

Betty finally figured out what we were whispering about and started to blush deeply. So, I just had to add to it and I said, loud enough for both of them to hear me, I said, “Kitten, I don’t think she is on the menu tonight. Maybe another time after we have discussed it further. Right now, I want to get to my house where I can ravage that sexy body of yours again.”

“Yes, Sir, I am also eager for that too. I need your big black cock inside me. I am so wet right now that I know I am staining this chair.” she replied looking right at Betty when she said it.

I paid the bill and gave Betty a very good tip along with my phone number. Sally hugged her and whispered in her ear, “I think I do want to be with a woman but only if my first time is with you. I do hope you call him to arrange a play date.”

We then walked out to the car and Mike was there waiting for us with the door open. Sally got in first and I followed her spanking her ass as I did. When the door closed Sally was immediately on the floor of the car and getting my cock out of my pants.

She looked at me shyly and stated, “I am so fucking horny right now that I don’t care if you punish me, I am getting this monster out and riding it right now.” And with that, she got up and pulled her dress up, mounting me in one smooth motion.

“Oh, fuck, I needed this so badly tonight. I don’t think we will get much sleep tonight, Sir,” she said before kissing me deeply. I just grabbed her ass and let her take care of our movements.

Mike came over the intercom, “Sir, we are close to your house, so you may want to get straightened out.”

Sally dropped her head to my shoulder and said, “Shit, I was so close.”

I just chuckled and told her, “Don’t worry, Kitten, I will make sure you get satisfied as soon as we get in the house.”

“Thank you, Sir,” she said as I kissed her forehead.

She got off of my cock and while she straightened her dress, I pulled up my boxers and slacks.

I then noticed that Sally was on her phone and I raised an eyebrow to question her.

“I thought you said you would not be on it again tonight? Ben again?” I asked her.

She looked at me timidly, “Sorry, Sir, but I told Ben I would call him when we got here so he knows how our evening is going. It’s the least I can do for him after last weekend. He didn’t handle that real well.”

“Okay, I understand, but this is the last time.” I held my hand out and looked at her letting her know I wanted her phone and I wanted it now.

I then scolded her saying, “We do want him relaxed so he doesn’t go looking for you and spoil our time together. But I don’t need you distracted so you don’t feel the pleasure I plan to give you. You are mine tonight as I said last weekend, I don’t share well, even with your husband.”

She had the phone on speaker so I could also hear the call.

Ben answered after only one ring which did not surprise me.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

“Hi,” he said.

“Hey, sweetheart, I just wanted you to know we are at Sir’s home and will be all night. Please relax and know I am in good hands and safe. Sir, is taking my phone so don’t try to contact me and bother us tonight. I am his now and you will just hear from me tomorrow when he allows it,” she told him.

Ben started to complain so I took the phone and hung it up for her, putting it in my jacket pocket.

Mike had punched in the code for the gate at my driveway and then pulled up to my front door. He opened my door with a big grin on his face.

“Down boy,” I said to him as I helped Sally out of the car. He did get an eyeful as I did not block her when she revealed herself to him.

Once we got inside Sally turned in my arms and leaned up to kiss me but I had another idea. I grabbed her around her waist and threw her over my shoulder, swatting her ass as I ran up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Oh, shit, what are you doing, Sir?“ she screamed as I threw her on the bed.

We were both laughing and then I fell on her, showering her with kisses all over her face.

“Mmm, I could use these more often. Please don’t stop,” she said between kisses.

I looked at her and said, “I have no plans to stop and I don’t just mean the kisses or just tonight. Your body is so amazing I want to breed you as many times as you desire. I hope you do want several children, Kitten. “

She pulled back and just looked at me in shock before she whispered, “Sir, I am your baby momma as many times as you want to breed me. Your cock is the love muscle that has me hooked on big black cock. Thank you for being patient with me and helping me see the error of my ways.”

“I am glad you understand your place here, Kitten, but what do you mean by ‘the error of your ways?’” I asked her.

“I mean my ignorance on how great it feels to be fucked by black cocks and more importantly by a black man as sweet and sexy as you, Sir. Now, what do you want to do about what you said in the car, that I was going to get to cum in here?” she asked me.

I looked at her and smiled before I said, “In that case, you need to get naked so I can make sure you are going to be pregnant with my first of many babies.”

We both got off the bed and stripped getting back on the bed in the same position we'd just left.

I started kissing her again but this time I also started to grope and play with her amazing tits. Her nipples got very hard and I could not resist twisting, pinching, and pulling them, which elicited a small squeal from her.

“God, I do love it when you do that to me. I never realized I enjoyed some pain with my fucking. But I seem to enjoy a lot of things with you that I never knew before. You make me so wet and horny that I seem to always need some black cum sprayed inside me to hose me down,” she said pouting as she looked at me.

“Be careful what you wish for, Kitten. You might not be able to handle what I dump on you,” I said as I placed my cock at the entrance of her love tunnel.

I drove my cock deep into her, hitting her cervix, on the first plunge causing Sally to groan, and then she started shaking as she came very hard and I think she even squirted a little.

“Oh, fuck me, she yelled as I did not stop pounding her until I felt my balls empty in her. I threw my head back and roared, which caused her to cum again.

When we were both done, I fell off of her and we worked to catch our breaths as we cuddled together.

"Wow, that was even better than the first time,” Sally said as she rose on her elbow and leaned into me for a kiss.

We were both soaked from sweat and our mixed juices, so we got up and went to shower together. The soaking and rubbing of each other led to me fucking her again in the shower but this time I used her ass.

I used the bar of soap as lube and she gripped the wall the best she could as I fucked her and spanked her ass hard enough to turn it pink.

We rinsed again and then we got out and dried ourselves off. I gave her a terry cloth robe to put on but she declined and said she was going to lay down when we cleaned the bed so I decided to do the same. We changed the sheets so we could lie down in comfort.

“I need a drink,” I said. “Do you want something as well?” I asked her.

Not moving on the bed, she said, “Yes, please. A bottle of water would be great.”

So, I went downstairs and got us each a bottle of water and grabbed a box of crackers to get some nourishment in us as well. If we were going to do this all night, we needed to keep our strength up.

When I returned, I found Sally laying on the bed naked and asleep. I didn’t want to wake her so I placed her bottle on the nightstand and went back downstairs to check my emails.

There was nothing too important there so I closed my laptop and went out to the patio to enjoy the cooler weather. Yes, I was still naked. About a half-hour later I heard footsteps coming outside and turned to see Sally looking refreshed and ready for the rest of the day also still naked.

She came and sat on my lap and kissed me. Then she said, “Thank you, Sir.”

“For what?” I asked.

“For putting a baby in my womb. You are the greatest lover I have ever had and I am so glad you agreed to get involved in our plan to get pregnant. I didn’t think I would find such a considerate, handsome, and virile man to breed me. And, it doesn’t hurt that your cock is huge and very black,” she said before she kissed me again.

When we pulled away for air, we both began to laugh and I pulled her back to me feeling her tits on my chest. I started to massage her sexy tits and then put one in my mouth causing Sally to move her head back and forth and rub my hair with her hands.

“Shit, Sir, I just love the way you devour me. I don’t care if it is my mouth, my ears, my tits, my clit, or any other part of my body. Your mouth turns me on so much that I can’t wait to see what you have planned next,” she complimented me.

I pulled away a little and looking at her said, “Well, Kitten, as your Master it is my duty to press all of your buttons and have you experience things you never imagined before. That was what I was doing earlier with Betty. You responded better than I had anticipated. I have several other ideas for us but we are in no hurry as I don’t want to rush things. I just want to sit here and suck these beautiful melons of yours. I just hope you save me some milk after you have our baby so I can enjoy that as well.”

I felt her shiver at that and before she could reply, I saw a small tear in her eye. I wiped it away and then she said, “Yes, Sir, after our baby is fed, you will get all you want and I don’t care if Ben gets any at all. I plan for him to be responsible for taking care of our child, so we can spend all the time together we want.”

Sally then laid her head on my shoulder while I gently massaged her melons and made her nipples hard again.

I was getting hungry, and it was not for food, so I had Sally stand and we went inside to head to bed for the evening.

When we got there, I could hear her phone buzzing in my coat pocket. I looked at her disgusted and was just shaking my head. I decided to see what he wanted, knowing full well it was from Ben.

I got it out of my pocket and read it. It said,

Sally,

I am sorry to bother you but I wanted you to know that I got called into work tomorrow, so I may not be home when you return. I hope it is only a half-day but I will make sure to let you know later. I hope you are having fun and get a good night’s sleep. I love you.

Ben xx

I let her read before I responded to him. Sally looked anxious and asked, “What are you going to say to him?”

I didn’t say answer her but just typed a reply on her phone.

Ben,

Thank you for letting us know about your changed work schedule but I don’t think that will be a problem for us. I have some plans for us in the morning so I doubt Kitten will be returning home until late tomorrow afternoon. I do want you to leave us alone and to make sure I am turning off this phone and I will not give it back to her until I get her home. Have a good evening and don’t worry, your wife is in good hands.

Antonio

She then asked me, “What did you say to him? I hope you weren’t rude to him.”

I responded, “Kitten, I just told him when he might expect you back home and that I was turning your phone off so he might as well go to bed. I don’t plan to give it back to you until we get to your home tomorrow.”

She just stared at me and I could tell she wanted to say something but decided to let it go.

“I can tell by the look on your face you are not okay with what I just did, but as I said in the car, you belong to me tonight and he can just wait to find out what happens when you get home. I am in charge here and if you don’t like it, I can have Mike take you home right now, your choice,” I scolded her.

She looked at me biting her lower lip and she then said, “I am sorry, Sir. I am just not used to making Ben suffer like this. Yes, I am with you tonight and I want you to breed me. So please, can we forget this and get back to what you planned to do when we headed up here from the patio?”

I just looked like I was thinking about that and looking at her I could see her heart drop, as well as her jaw when she thought I did not want to be with her any longer tonight. I then smiled and she punched me in my shoulder.

“You are a bastard. Did you know that?” I thought you were going to send me home tonight and not help me any longer,” she shouted at me.

Laughing, I grabbed her and kissed her quickly moving to her pussy to eat her. “Does this look like I don’t want you? You are becoming a cum slut and a ‘Queen of Spades’.”

Sally pulled my head away from her pussy and then asked, “what is a Queen of Spades?”

I sat up next to her and remembered that she was very new to all of this. Deep down I had already thought about getting her a necklace that had the Queen of Spades on it and an ankle bracelet that stated she was a ‘Hot Wife’.

Getting back to her question I said, “Being a Queen of Spades means you are a white woman that loves big black cocks and as many of them as you can get. You need something to show this so everyone knows this about you. You also are a Hot Wife as well. Do you know what that means?”

“Does it mean I am a MILF?” she asked.

I chuckled and then said, “Not exactly. It means you are in an open relationship and your husband knows you fuck other men. If you wear an ankle bracelet on your right ankle it tells everyone your husband approves of you picking up men and will not be jealous at all.”

She just looked at me and then realized that I was describing her marriage to Ben now. She whispered but I could hear her as she said, “How has this all changed without me realizing it? Am I a Queen of Spades and a Hot Wife? Or am I just a horny, married, white woman, who loves to have her pussy filled with big black cocks?

I saw her faraway look and decided I needed to answer her. But I wasn’t sure how she would take it.

“Kitten, I am sorry I was so rude to Ben but you must realize what we are doing here is not normal. You are more than just a horny, married, white woman who loves black cock. You are a Queen of Spades and size does matter to you from now on. You are also a Hot Wife and if you do not realize it, you have now made Ben a cuckold.”

“What the hell is that,” She yelled at me.

I replied, “That means Ben is no longer in charge of your sex life, I am. He gets what I want him to get when I want him to get it. If he continues to bother us, like he did tonight, I may even get him a cage. Can you handle that?”

She just looked at me and then finally asked me, ”What the hell are you talking about?”

I pulled her close and kissed her forehead and said, “I am talking about placing his cock in a cage so he can’t touch it until I say either of you can do that. Right now, I am not going to do that but unless he grows up, I will do so and not think another thing about it.”

I pulled her to me and told her, “Enough of this shit, I need to fuck you and make sure you know who is in charge here.”

With that, I pushed her on her back and started to enter her pussy, all the way to my root.

She screamed, “I do, I want this big black cock of yours, Sir. So please ram it in my pussy and drive me into this mattress. I am a cum slut for all of the cum you want to place in or on me until you decide to be done with me. You are my Master and I have given you my permission to take any of my holes anytime, anywhere, and anyway, you like. So, please breed your white, married slut now.”

I did not need to be asked twice so I proceeded to continue to pound hard into her to a shattering orgasm. I then moved up to kiss her as I kept my cock in her pussy waiting to start on her again.

Sally came so many times I lost count. But I do know it was about four in the morning when we got out of the shower again and changed the sheets so we could get some sleep. I knew I had a lot of laundry to do later but I was ok with that as she was such an orgasmic nymph.

The last thing I remember is cuddling with my baby mamma and realizing that I was going to be a father.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments