Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being asked to Breed a White, Married Woman chapter 8

"Antonio collars Sally"

17
11 Comments 11
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Here is the continuing story of Antonio breeding Sally. Thank you for the comments as I do read them and use them to help in my writing."

Antonio and Sally enjoy the rest of their time together

Sally and I arrived in our room after the banquet and just went to bed. However, sleep was nowhere on our minds. We kissed and sucked each other’s tongues for a good fifteen minutes before we started to remove our clothes.

Sally was on her knees sucking my cock when I said to her, “You know, Kitten, I was really turned on watching you dance with Josh tonight. I was hoping he would pull you back in that dark corner and try to have his way with you.”

Sally opened her mouth but kept a grip on my cock when she said, “Really? You wanted him to try to fuck me in the ballroom? So, did you fuck Juanita, and do I have anything to worry about?”

“Oh, hell no! I did enjoy dancing with her, but I have a rule of never hitting on another man’s woman. Josh knows this from our playing days, so I am sure that’s why he didn’t hit on you either. I am sorry if you wanted to try his white cock tonight, Kitten.”

Sally shook her head in disbelief of what I had just said and stood to kiss me.

“Sir, I have two rules, one, only black cock in my ass and two, only your black cock goes in my pussy. Remember I am now a Queen of Spades.” As she said this, she lifted her ankle and pointed her ankle bracelet at me, in an attempt to verify what she just said.

“Very good, Kitten, I am glad you are becoming aware of your appetite for black cock. I think before we get home, we need to decide how we will proceed from here. I am not going away and you, I don’t think, will survive without black cock ever again.”

“Sir, I do believe you are right about that. I looked at Ben’s cock before we came here and I could not figure out how I was happy with that. I guess it was because I never had anything different so I just figured it was the same with all men. How little did I know and how much better I feel after you have been inside me. I do feel empty when you are not there.”

I gave her a kiss and mounted her to give her a slow sensual fucking that had her moaning and cumming non-stop. After about 10 minutes she pleaded, “Sir, I love this but I am getting sore so please cum and fill me with your beautiful cum.”

I did as she asked and then we both laid there, with me on top of her, catching our breath.

The next morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom for my morning duties and then returned to bed and watched Kitten while she slept. When she finally woke, I smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug.

“So, Kitten, what are we doing today? I vote for some vertical activities to make sure we stretch our legs, but I really just want to hold you and fuck you all day. How does that sound to you?”

“Oh, Sir, I agree we need more fucking but right now I need to pee, and then I need to eat something. We do need to keep our energy up if you plan to fuck me all day.” Sally rose and went to the bathroom.

When she got back in bed, I asked, “Do we get dressed or order room service?”

“Dressed.” And so, we did and went downstairs to the restaurant and had a very good meal and talked about what we want from here. I did notice Sally was starting to get a bump and as we went back to our room, I rubbed it and smiled at her.

“Yes, I am starting to show. Do you like that, Sir?”

“Oh, yes, I do, Kitten. I also enjoy knowing it is my black baby that is inside you. How do you think Ben and your family will feel about that?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care. I made this choice for my body so they can all just fuck off.”

“Really? You don’t care if your family disowns you over this?”

“No, I don’t. Ben could not get the job done and told me to pick my stud. I saw you and knew you would be up for the task. I also wanted my baby to be special and that has also happened. Thank you, Sir, for agreeing to breed me and to continue to be with me after you completed the task.”

I placed my hand on hers and squeezed it as I saw her eyes starting to water. “No problem, Kitten. I am very honored to have been able to help you and now I am reaping the pleasure of our time together. I have noticed that when we walked in all eyes went to you. I am proud to say she is my woman and I own her. I think it is time everyone knows I own you. What do you think about that?”

Sally thought for a moment and then replied, “Sir, I know we have discussed this before but I still worry how Ben will react to that. He wasn’t happy when he saw the anklet so I am sure he will be even more upset when he sees me wearing your collar. I think it is a great idea and hope we can do it while we are here. Is there a ceremony or something to do that, Sir?”

I had a smile on my face when she finished and moved to kiss me. I felt her squeeze my cock which was already on the rise. “Mmm, somebody likes that idea,” she said.

“Yes, Kitten, I do like that idea and yes, there is a collaring ceremony. How about we go get the collar and then tonight we can perform the ceremony on the beach?”

Sally didn’t hesitate and standing pulled me with her causing us both to laugh. I so love this woman and enjoy how happy she makes me feel.

I decided now was as good a time as any to go look at collars and sent a message to Mike to bring the car out front so we could go look for one. While we waited, I went to the concierge and asked her, yes, the concierge is a woman, where I could purchase a collar for my submissive girlfriend.

She looked at me then smiled telling me where the best place to go and giving me the address. “Sir, I know of another Master who got a collar there and said they did good work and had several choices. I hope you are satisfied with the results as well.”

“Thank you, and I will make sure to let you see it once we have had the work completed.” I then turned taking Kitten’s hand and headed to the front door as Mike had just arrived with the car.

“Here, Mike, we need to go to this jewelry store to make a purchase.”

“Yes, Sir, I will put it in my GPS and get us there as quickly as possible. Anything else you will need today?”

“Yes, I will need a witness at a ceremony tonight on the beach. Are you available?”

“Well, I do have a date with Jackie, but I can call her to say I will be a little late.”

“No, I have a better idea. Why don’t you call her and tell her you will be a little earlier and then bring her the four of us will go out to eat together, my treat, and then you both can attend the ceremony.”

Mike smiled and said, “Sounds good to me,” and then pulled out to head to the jewelry store.

When we got there, Mike stayed in the car and said he would contact Jackie while we shopped.

When we entered the store a very attractive brunette approached us, “How may I help you today?”

Sally was looking at the floor and I had my hand on her hip when I replied. “Yes, we are looking for a collar for my Kitten here. I would like it to be special and look more like a necklace and not a choker. I also would like to be able to engrave it, if possible.”

Smiling she answered, “Yes, I do believe we have just what you are looking for, sir. Please follow me this way.”

She took us to the other side of the store and pulled out a collection of necklaces to choose from. “Do you see anything here you like?”

I picked up a gold one and looked at Kitten to see how she felt about it. She barely looked up and had a confused look on her face.

“Kitten, what is wrong?”

“Nothing, Sir, but I didn’t realize I would get to have an opinion on this is all.”

“You are going to be wearing it, so I want you to be proud to display it. So, what do you think? Is there one you really like more than the others?”

She looked closer at her choices and then said, “No, Sir, I agree with your choice.”

“I guess this will be the one then. I do want the pendant to be engraved. How long will that take?”

“Depending on what you want on it we could do it while you wait.”

“Great, I want it to read, ‘Property of Antonio Jackson’. And I will need a leash in leather if you have one. “

“Yes, I can get that done immediately and we do have the leash you want as well. Just give me a minute to write this up and get it to our engraver while we handle payment," she stated.

I looked at Kitten and saw she was watching our clerk walk away and started to smile. “You like her, don’t you?”

Sally jumped as she was shocked, I had caught her looking and then nodded her head yes.

“Do you want to play with her?”

“I am not sure. What must she think of me with you buying me a collar that says I’m your property?”

“I’m sure she has dealt with this before. I doubt she has an opinion one way or the other. So, I ask again, do you want to play with her? Don’t make me ask again or I will punish you.”

“Yes, yes, Sir,” she stammered. “I do want to play with her. Look at her, she is beautiful and her breast and ass are perfect.”

I started to laugh as she returned with the paperwork to complete the sale. After paying we walked around waiting to pick up the collar.

“Sir, if I may ask, what all happens at a collaring ceremony?” Sally asked me.

“Well, it’s a lot like a marriage ceremony. You will walk down the aisle and we exchange vows stating we support and love each other. You will say why you agree to wear my collar and I will state what being collared entails for you, for us. It will take about an hour and then we will go to dinner to celebrate the occasion.”

“Mmm, sounds very exciting and scary. I hope I don’t mess up and disappoint you.”

“Oh, Kitten, there is no way you could disappoint me. I know you are trying to understand this whole thing and do want to give yourself to me.” I then leaned down and kissed her and whispered in her ear, “I do hope you realize how this will change your life with Ben, though.”

She looked at me and had a worried look on her face, but did not say anything else.

On the way back to the hotel I called Josh to make sure that he and Juanita could join us at six p. m. to have dinner with us and then they could join us for the collaring ceremony.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

He said they would be honored to attend. He then asked, “Is there anything we will need to do or say?”

“No, you just need to be there to support us as we do this. It is like a wedding but there are no rings, just a collar,” I told him.

After I hung up, I felt Sally squeeze my leg, to show me she was happy I had asked them to be there.

When we entered our room, I watched as Kitten removed her clothes, as she knew she must do, leaving on her stockings and heels. She then dropped to her knees and lowered her head to look at the floor before she spoke, “Sir, your submissive slut is here to please you. What would you require of me to do for you?”

I put my finger under her chin and raised her head to look at me, before I said to her, “Worship my cock, Kitten. I don’t want to be on edge tonight and cum too quickly. When you are done, we will rest and then get ready.”

She immediately smiled and started to release my belt and open my pants and boxers. Once my cock came into view, she smiled even bigger and started kissing the mushroom head and licking the sides.

"Oh God, it never ceases to amaze me how good you are at that. Kitten, I will never tire of you going down on me.” I then placed my hand on her head and moved her hair to the side so I could watch her suck my cock down her throat.

One thing I can say, Kitten did enjoy her role here. She always sucked me with such gusto and enthusiasm that I could not understand why Ben had agreed to her being here with me. Oh, well, my gain and his loss.

It did not take long and I was filling her with my cum. Kitten has gotten better at swallowing my loads and not spilling any at all. When she was done, she looked up at me and licked her lips to make sure she had it all. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply, using my tongue to check her tonsils.

“That was amazing, as it always is, Kitten. Thank you.”

“I am glad I can please you, Sir.”

“Oh, you do, Kitten. Now I think we should lay down and rest before we get ready for the ceremony. I don’t think there will be much sleep tonight if you know what I mean.”

This caused her to giggle and she wrapped her arms around me as we moved to the bed.

We woke about four-thirty and went to shower and dress. I made sure to keep us on task as Kitten wanted to play again.

“Behave, Slut, or I will punish you and I am sure you don’t want that before I collar you.”

“Yes, Sir, sorry. I will behave until we return and then I hope you have plans to drive me into the mattress tonight. Your slut needs a royal fucking to help her relax, Sir.”

“You don’t have to worry about that. I have some very special plans already in the works for you. This will definitely be a night you, or Ben will ever forget.”

“Ben, Sir? How does he work into this, if I may ask?”

"I will allow you to ask this time, Kitten. I wanted to surprise you but I plan to record the ceremony and have it streamed to Ben on his phone, so he can watch it live. He needs to know his place in all of this, as I do plan to spend a lot of time with you when we get home.”

Kitten looked at me with a concerned look on her face, before she asked, “Sir, I don’t know if that is a good idea. He might not like that and not be home when we return. I thought we had already crossed this bridge and you knew I have no plans to leave Ben. I love him and he is my rock. Did I miss something here?”

I thought for a moment to calm my nerves down before I just reached out and slapped her hard on her face. “Kitten, you are out of line here and if I had not delayed just now, I would have slapped your face really hard for questioning me. Yes, we have discussed this but I still need him to know that he is the Beta man in your life and I am your Alpha male. He gets sloppy seconds, or thirds, and needs to be grateful to both of us for that. Now get on the floor on your hands and knees and get ready to get spanked for your insubordination, slut.”

As she moved to the floor, I went to the closet and got a riding crop out of my suitcase to use this time. This punishment was going to be the hardest she has ever had but not severe. I hoped she would still want my collar when we were done.

“Kitten, you are going to get ten swats and after it is done, I will understand if you decide not to get collared tonight. Just remember you brought this on yourself and I doing it to show how much I love you.”

I brought the crop down on her ass very hard and I could hear her whimper when she felt it hit her ass. It took her a moment to compose herself before she counted. “One, thank you, Sir. May I have another?”

“Very good, Kitten, you answered that swat correctly. Now let us continue in straightening you out here.”

I continued to swat each cheek and she counted after each strike until we got to the last two. When I came down with swat nineteen, she was crying hard and her ass was really red. I knew she was going to feel bad for a couple of days, but she had to learn her place with me.

When I struck for the ninth time, she tried had to pull herself together before she could count. She did seem to be struggling with that. I waited for her to count and when it got close to five minutes, I said, “Kitten, you need to count so this will end. I would hate to have to start over because you failed to count the swats.”

“Oh, shit, sorry Sir, I am having trouble speaking, but then you, for allowing me time to do so, “Nine, thank you, Sir. May I have another?” She finally said.

I rubbed the crop on her ass, soothing her before I gave her the last swat. I also noticed the fluids leaking from her pussy thinking, ‘This slut, she is getting off on this spanking.’ That caused me to smile and give her the final swat.

“Ten, thank you, Sir. May I have another?”

“No, Kitten, no more. You did very good so just lay on the floor and I will get the lotion to rub on your ass, to cool it down. I hope it did not hurt too much, but it had to be done.

She did so and tried to compose herself to relax. I returned and put some lotion on my hands, rubbing them together to warm the lotion, before I applied it to her ass.

When I was done, she looked over her shoulder at me with a very angry look on her face. “You have never hit me that hard before, Sir. I am not sure I will be able to go to the collaring tonight as I am not sure I will even be able to stand, let alone walk. If you punish me that hard again, I will remove your collar and leave you, Sir. Why, did you do that? Were my comments about my husband that bad that you felt you needed to punish me so strongly?”

“Kitten, I am sorry if I went overboard but you never used the safeword, so I thought you were handling it ok. I will try to control myself in the future because I can’t lose you.”

I helped her up off the floor and moved her to the bed so she could rest there. I went out to fix myself a drink and think about what had just happened.

After three scotches I headed into the bedroom to check on her. Kitten was still sniffling but she seemed to be asleep so I left her as we still had a couple of hours before we had to get ready.

I rubbed her ass softly and she flinched and pulled away from me. I decided it best to leave her and allow her to work through this on her own.

I went into the bedroom to get ready and wake her, to make sure she was ok. I wore khaki pants with a light button-down long sleeve shirt. I laid out a robe for Kitten to wear as she would be nude during the ceremony.

I drew her a hot bath and she went into the bathroom to get ready. When she stepped out, gingerly, she had fixed her make-up and hair. She looked absolutely beautiful and I was glad she appeared ready to accept my collar. She saw me and smiled.

“Are you ok, Kitten?”

“I will be, Sir, but I will be tender for a couple of days.”

I helped her put on her robe and pulled her to me to kiss her. “Kitten,” I whispered to her, “tonight you will become my woman forever. You will be my number one slut and help me add to my harem when we return home. You must approve the other women first and if they don’t pass your tests then I don’t want them.”

Sally looked up to me and asked, “Sir, you plan to add women to this arrangement? I didn’t realize I wasn’t enough for you. Where have I failed you, except for comments earlier, that you feel you need to have more women around you?”

“Kitten, I am an Alpha male and so I need to own several women to satisfy my ego and goal in life.” You will always be the one they answer to and will be the one to control who gets fucked and when. Your needs and desires will always come before any of them.”

“If no one passes your test then I guess I will have a harem of one, but I do hope you keep an open mind and know I want several white women to play with.”

“Ok, Sir, I will see what I can do, but right now I am your harem and I need for you to show me again why you own me.”

I nodded my head and pushed her to her knees where she opened my pants and took my black cock into her mouth. I placed my hands on both sides of her face and proceeded to face fuck her. As she gagged, I pulled out and saliva ran down her chin.

She looked at me and smiled, so I asked her, “Do you understand now, Kitten.”

“Yes, Sir, I do understand and I am glad I have you in my life. I don’t know what I would have done if you had refused me that night in the bar. Thank you, Sir, for taking me and breeding me. I will be forever grateful to you.”

I then slid my cock back in her mouth and shortly exploded my cum down her throat. She continued until I was done and then cleaned my cock. Getting up she kissed me and went to the bathroom to clean up and fix her make-up.

Coming back to the bedroom, she asked, “Are you ready, Sir?”

“Yes, Kitten, and I am sure you have an appetite tonight.”

We went out to eat and enjoy our first evening without any work to be done. ‘I could get used to this. I wish I could get her to marry me and this would be the way our life would always be,’ I thought.

The collar ceremony was to start at eight pm and I wanted to make sure all was ready, so I took Kitten back to our room, and then I went down to the beach to check on everything.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments