Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being asked to Breed a White, Married Woman Chapter 1

"Married white woman asks black man to breed her."

45
8 Comments 8
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Here is the first chapter of my latest story. I do hope you like it."

My name is Antonio and I am a black man. I played football in the NFL for several years before I blew my knee out and could not play again. I stand six foot seven inches tall and I weigh two-hundred-twenty-five pounds. I don’t mean to brag but I have a very above average cock, 12 inches long, and the width of a baseball bat. No one has ever complained about it and I seem to always please the women I am with. I do prefer white women and especially married, white women. That being said let me get to my story.

**********

My best friend, Josh, who I played football with in Chicago, was in town from his home in North Carolina and he had contacted me to arrange for us to meet up and have dinner and drinks together that evening before he flew home the next morning.

Josh is about the same height as me but he has a larger body as he was a lineman and I was a receiver when we played. He has brown hair, hazel eyes, and is white. He is the most compassionate man I have ever met. There is nothing he wouldn’t do for his friends if they ever got in a bind. I think that is why we stayed in touch through the years, compared to other teammates I had.

We met at his hotel, the Marriott, downtown, about seven pm to enjoy a nice dinner in their restaurant. When I got there, Josh was already there and seated. We greeted each other and sat to start getting caught up, while we ate. The waitress came and got our drink orders and left menus for us to review. When she returned, we both ordered steaks and fried potatoes with a salad and then we continued with our conversation when she left. Neither of us could take our eyes off of her ass as she went to turn in their order.

“So, how has it been going for you?” Josh asked Antonio.

“Not bad, work is going well and we are looking to expand it soon. What about you?” I stated.

“The same and that is why I am here today. We are also looking to expand. You know, you would be perfect to manage our new office,” Josh told me.

I looked at Josh and saw him smile before I answered. “You can’t afford me. Remember I am one of the founding members of our firm and a partner as well. Sorry, but I don’t come cheap and I have to see some chance to cut back if I did move. I am only working when I want to or need to be there and that is something I don’t want to change.”

“I didn’t realize that. I can see why you wouldn’t want to get more work then. Maybe we could sub out some work to your firm then, as long as you would be the one to oversee it.” Josh looked at me hopefully.

“I could do that and we would both benefit then. Let’s look at it later as now I just want to spend time with my buddy and see where his life is going. No shop talk, sorry,” I said smiling at him.

“No, don’t be sorry. I have talked about work all day and my brain is fried. I agree with you and let’s just relax and enjoy the company,” he said.

The waitress was just returning with refills of our drinks and our salads, so we began to eat.

I finished my salad first and started the conversation again. “So, Josh, any new woman, or should I say women in your life?”

“There is. She is an attorney and is drop-dead gorgeous. And, not bragging, she just loves me to make love to her. I have not found anything yet that she hasn’t done or won’t agree to try for the first time. She is just so open to anything that I get scared that she may be just setting me up to dump me,” Josh told me.

I chuckled at that before I said, “I doubt that and I haven’t even met her. How did you guys meet?”

Josh lit up and said, “We were having some legal issues with a client and she was recommended by our company attorney for her expertise in this matter. I must say she saved us millions of dollars and I was so glad we hired her before the client could do so. I was so impressed I asked her out the day after we won and we have been together ever since. You will like her when you meet her. I hate to say this, and you know I like my freedom, but I am beginning to think she may be my soul mate and I am thinking about asking her to marry me.”

I looked at him in shock before I said, “Oh, shit, are you serious? I have never heard you say anything like that before. Is my hound dog buddy going to settle down and leave me all alone out there?”

Both of us were laughing about that when the waitress returned with our dinner. The food was great and both of us were very pleased with our choices. After we paid our bills, we decided to go to the bar for a couple more drinks before we called it a night. Josh was flying home in the morning, so he did not want to be out too late.

We were sitting at the bar chatting, with Josh’s back to the door, when a lady stepped into the doorway. Her blond hair was down to her shoulders and she was dressed to the ‘nines’. Her dress was red and stopped about three inches above her knees. It had a slit up the right side to show the lace top of her stocking, that got wider with every step she took. Her makeup was perfect and her lips were red. She had on red heels that looked to be about four inches in height and her breasts looked to be about 40D to me.

“Oh my God,” I said as I looked at her causing Josh to turn in his seat and also stare at her.

Every eye, male or female, in the bar, was on her as she looked around like she was looking for someone.

“Wow!” was all Josh could say, but he was thinking, ‘If I did not have someone at home, I would want to show her my skills.’

We watched as her smile grew and she started walking right toward us.

“Do you know her?” Josh asked me.

“No, but I hope I do before the night is out,” I replied.

In shock we both watched as she walked directly up to me and laid a searing kiss on me, trying to find my tonsils with her tongue.

When she pulled back smiling at me, she said, “I want you to breed me.”

“Excuse me? Do I know you?” I was so confused I could only look at Josh with a face that said, ‘I have no idea who she is’, which caused Josh to chuckle.

“No, we have never met, but my husband has finally agreed to let another man breed me. So, after looking at the men here I want you to be the one.” She turned to Josh, “No offense, but I want a black baby to try to piss off my husband for failing to be the stud I married. I hope you can understand that.”

“No offense taken. You have picked a good man here. Also, I have someone at home, who is in another state, that I wouldn’t want to cheat on.”, Josh told her.

“I am one lucky woman and your right, if you aren’t from around here it would be hard to hook up to get the job done,” she replied to Josh.

Turning back to me she asked, “You do live in the area, correct?”

“Yes, I do but I need some more information before I agree to this.” I told her.

She started to laugh saying, “I don’t doubt that and I bet everyone in the bar is wondering why you are the lucky one to be with me.”

“So, why me? Oh, my name is Antonio Jackson, by the way,” I introduced myself to her.

“Sally,” she said to let me know her name as well. “I chose you like I said because I want a black baby and you are a very impressive black man. I just hope I find that you do follow the tale that you are ‘hung like a horse’.”

Josh answered that for me, “You don’t have to worry about that. I have seen it and you will enjoy it.”

“Thanks, man,” I said to him and then I looked back at Sally and asked her, “But why do you need someone to breed you? What is wrong with your husband?”

Sally thought for a moment then decided I did need to know why she was there. “We have been trying for a long time with no results, so we went to the doctor to get tested. He is the problem, as he is sterile from a childhood illness. He is upset and wants a family with me, so we decided to get someone to help us. I don’t want to do the shots or the other options because we really can’t afford them and there is no guarantee they will work.”

I shook my head in agreement as I thought, ‘I guess if I am going to do this I can’t complain because she is beautiful and I do want to convert her to love Big Black Cock.’

“I can understand that,” I finally said to Sally. “I am so glad to meet you Sally and I am willing to assist you in this project.”

Suddenly, you could see a light go on in her brain as said excitedly, “Wait a minute, are you THE Antonio Jackson, who played pro football?”

Before I answered I looked at Josh who was laughing hard right now. “Yes, I am him. Is that a problem? Your husband didn’t hate our team, did he?”

“No, he is not the football fan, I am. I was a cheerleader in high school and college and I always had a love for the game,” she told us.

Looking at Josh, I said, “Safe travels home my friend and I will contact you about the other matter next week. Duty calls.” With that, I stood and took Sally’s hand and walked to the elevator.

When the door closed, I pulled her to me and kissed her again but this time my hands went straight to her ass.

My she does feel so good and firm. I am going to love taking her in front of her husband. I hope he doesn’t chicken out on us.’, I thought while we kissed.

Before we reached her floor, I said to her, “Take off your panties and give them to me.”

Her eyes got wide and she said, “We are almost on my floor so I will do so when we get to my room.”

All I said was, “Now!”

And with that, she lowered her head and removed her black thong handing it to me. I folded it, gusset on top, and put it to my nose and smelled her.

“Very nice. I can’t wait to eat you after smelling you,” I told her.

When the door opened on her floor, I put my hand back on her ass as we walked to her room. Once inside I saw Sally’s husband sitting on one of the beds. He looked small and timid.

“Hi, honey, I found me a stud,” she said to him skipping into the room.

“Very good, sweetheart, is he aware of our situation?” Sally’s husband asked as I followed her into the room.

When he saw me his eyes got as big as saucers and he asked her, “Oh my, are you sure about this sweetheart? Are you sure you want a black baby? What will our families and friends say about that?”

Sally put her arms around mine and told him, “To be honest, I don’t give a shit. I looked at all of the men in the bar and Antonio here was the only one I really wanted. I hope you will be okay being the father of a black baby?”

“It may take me a little while to wrap my head around it, but if that is what you want, I guess I will be okay because I really don’t have a lot to say about it, do I. We want children and you need to be comfortable with whoever agrees to help us,” he said.

He extended his hand to me, “Antonio, is it? My name is Ben, nice to meet you, and thank you for helping us out.”

“Sir, please sit and what can I get you to drink?” Sally asked.

“Scotch is good for me, thank you,” I said.

“Beer for me honey,” Ben said without being asked if he wanted anything.

“Scotch for my stud and Ben I know what you want,” Sally said smiling brightly.

Ben could not believe his wife was calling this big black man Sir.

I sat facing Ben on the other bed. We said nothing to each other. Sally returned with our drinks and instead of sitting next to her husband she sat and cozied up to me.

“So, Antonio, what is it you do for a living?” Ben asked.

“I am an original partner in a commodities company. We started about two years ago after I retired from the NFL,” I told him.

Ben almost spit out his drink hearing that. “The NFL? Who did you play for?”

“I was lucky and played my entire career with Chicago. I was in the league for twelve years,” I said smiling at Sally.

When I looked at Sally, she could tell I was wondering why she said Ben would not know anything about football.

“I am sure Sally told you I don’t follow sports but I am sure she knew who you were right honey?” he said to confirm Sally’s earlier comment.

DakotaFerchoT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaFerchoT

“I didn’t at first, but after he told me I did recognize him. But enough talk we are here for something important and I want to get started,” she told Ben.

With that, she took my glass and placed it with her wine glass on the table next to the bed and stood facing me.

“Sir, how, do you want to undress me?” she asked me.

“Dance for me and strip, Kitten,” I ordered her.

Sally smiled at me and started swaying her hips to some music in her head. She started unzipping her dress to remove it. When she did that it fell to the floor leaving her in a bra that matched the thong that was in my pocket.

I looked at Ben and saw the shocked look on his face and figured she had never worn this outfit for him. She was dressed just for me and he looked worried about that.

“What next, Sir? Shoes or bra?” She asked before proceeding.

“Shoes and stockings stay on so bra please, Kitten,” I ordered her again.

Sally reached behind herself and unhooked her bra allowing it to also fall to the floor. She then turned to face Ben and winked at him as she bent with straight legs to pick up her clothes and standing, she threw them to Ben. “Honey, fold them and lay them on your bed for me.”

Ben did as he was told as Sally turned back to me to let me see her tits for the first time.

Damn, I did luck out here. I can’t wait to suck on these gems of beauty,’ I thought.

“Very nice, Kitten. Your tits look very suckable.” I complimented her.

Sally giggled and rubbed her nipples to get them hard and said, “I’m glad you approve, Sir, and yes, I do love to have them sucked. I also like them spanked.”

The last comment caused her to blush and I had to smile knowing I would spank them sometime tonight.

I could see now that she was shaved as bald as a baby. “Mmm, I like my women shaved. Did you do that this morning for me?” I asked her.

“Yes, Sir, I did and I also bought my bra and thong this past week just for you.” She stated as she looked at Ben who we could see was wondering where her thong was.

“I have it, Ben.” He looked confused so I clarified it for him. “I have her thong. I told her to take it off in the elevator and give it to me and she did. I hope that was okay with you. She won’t need it anymore as I don’t like my women to wear them.”

Ben just stared at me trying to figure out where I got off making her behave this way.

Before Ben could say anything, I stood and said, “My turn. You need to start with my shirt.” I said to Sally as I spanked her naked ass.

“Ooo, Sir, did I do something wrong?” she asked with a worried look on her face.

“No, Kitten, I just love your ass and had to spank it. I will always let you know if you do displease me before I punish you,” I told both of them.

Sally nodded her head as Ben looked on not believing what he was hearing. Sally reached up and started to unbutton my shirt and when she opened it, she ran her hands over my broad chest, playing with my nipples, before she removed it.

“Now my shoes and socks,” I ordered her.

Sally dropped to her knees and removed those items. Then she reached up to release my belt and unzip my slacks.

“Did I tell you to do that?” I shouted at her.

“No, Sir, I am sorry for doing it,” she replied leaning back on her heels and lowering her head to look at the floor worrying about what I was going to do now.

I smiled at her, lifting her head to look at me and said, “I am just kidding, but before you remove them, I must ask you something. Are you ready to see what is hiding in there?”

“I think so,” was all she said as she put her fingers in the sides of both my pants and boxers moving them down my legs.

When she pulled them down my cock sprang out and almost hit her in the face. I heard both Sally and Ben gasp at the same time. My clothes fell to my ankles and Sally helped me step out of them never taking her eyes off of my cock.

I looked at Sally and realized she was holding her breath, so I touched her face causing her to look at me. “Breath,” was all I said and Sally expelled the air she was holding.

“Are you ok? Do you think you can handle this?” I asked her.

“My God, Sir, you are huge. I have never seen a cock that big or that black before. Yes, I am okay. Can I touch it?” she shrieked.

I chuckled and told her, “Yes, you can touch it, or lick it, or kiss it, or even suck it. I am here with you to breed you and you need to relax and enjoy this.”

Sally reached for it and took it in her hand. Her fingers would not even go around it so she had to use both hands. Her hands were small so her fingers did not touch. She leaned into it and lightly licked it like she was afraid it would disappear or something.

Still holding it she looked at Ben and saw his eyes bugging out of his head.

“Thank you, honey, I am so going to love being bred by this monster.”

And with that Sally turned and opened her mouth as wide as she could and placed the mushroom head in her mouth. Slowly she worked her head back and forth until she got about six inches of it in her mouth. The rest she just stroked to make me even harder.

“Relax your throat, Kitten, and let it slide down past your gag reflex. I don’t expect you to get it all tonight but with continual practice, I know you will eventually take all of me down your throat,” I said to her.

“With continual practice? This is a one and done deal here mister,” Ben said in shock.

I looked at Ben and smiled at him knowing that he had taken the first step to approve Sally becoming an addict to Big Black Cock.

“Ben, you know we might not accomplish the dead tonight, so yes, we will need to meet again to make sure your wife is pregnant,” I explained to him.

Sally looked at him and smiled as best she could with a mouth full of cock.

After a few minutes, I pulled her to me kissing her softly. I laid her on the bed on her back and kissed my way down her body to her tits where I kissed and licked both of them making her nipples harder. She later told me she could not ever remember they being that hard before.

After a while, I continued south until my mouth was on her pussy. I could not believe how wet she was and I knew I was really going to enjoy fucking her.

Sally screamed out her orgasm as I ate her, getting my face wet, and then she just said, “Please, Sir, fuck me now.”

I moved back up her body and placed my cockhead at her entrance. I asked her again, “Are you sure this is what you want? Do you understand I am going to destroy your pussy so you will never want a white cock again? Do you need to talk to Ben about this first?”

“Hell no, Sir. This is my choice and that is exactly what I want you to do. If I wanted a passive lover I would stay with Ben and we would adopt. Please ravage me, stud,” she said.

Ben just looked at her and could not believe the massive change in his wife right now. He knew he was going to have to discuss this with her at home to know his place from here on.

I didn’t wait for anything else to be said and pushed into her and heard Sally gasp as I entered her wet love channel.

“My God, you are so big. Please don’t rip me apart, but get that beautiful cock inside me. I so want to feel how full you will make me.”

“Your wish is my command, Kitten,” I said as I worked my cock deeper and deeper in her until I felt it hit her cervix. I pulled back a little and moved forward again sliding past her cervix into Sally’s womb.

Sally’s eyes got bigger when she realized what just happened and pulled me to her for a kiss.

As we kissed, I started to move inside her slowly not wanting to destroy her pussy, just yet.

Sally screamed again as she had her first orgasm while being fucked by me. She knew it would not be her last one especially when she felt me pick up the pace and settle into a nice rhythm of in and out.

"God, I love black cock and will never let a white man fuck me again. Sir, your cock is the only cock I want inside me from this moment forward,” she announced to all in the room.

Ben could not believe what he just heard and wanted to say something but decided it best to not do that right now.

After about what seemed to Sally to be an eternity, but was really only about fifteen minutes, she felt my cock swell and the first blast of cum was sent straight to her womb. I roared when this happened and Sally came for the umpteenth time in this fucking.

Sally looked at Ben and smiled at him mouthing, ‘Thank you.’ She also noticed he was naked and had cum all over his stomach. I saw it too and we both giggled at it.

We both just laid there catching or breath when I finally rolled off Sally. She laid her head on my chest and massaged my chest, not wanting the contact with me to end.

“Are you ok, honey?” Ben asked Sally and without looking at him she answered, “Fine.”

Ben sat there in shock as he did not think there was any way his wife could take that entire monster in her pussy. He saw us kissing and whispering to each other, but he could not hear what we said.

Finally, I whispered to Sally, “I want to be alone with you the rest of tonight, so please send Ben home with your bra as you will not wear it again when you are with me.” Then I kissed her forehead and waited on her to follow my direction.

She looked over her shoulder at him and rolled over and off the bed moving to Ben. When she got to him, she held his face in her hands and kissed his forehead before speaking.

“Thank you, darling, that was more than I could ever imagine. Antonio wants to have some personal time with me, so we can get to know each other better. So, will you please put my dress and his clothes on the table for us? You can take my bra with you as he says I won’t need it anymore. You can go home and I will text you in the morning to let you know when I will be home.”

Ben just looked at her in disbelief but realized he did not have a say in it. He also realized he was naked and had no idea when that happened. So, he got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned Sally and I were kissing deeply and never noticed him. Ben got dressed and took her bra as Sally had told him to, returning it to their home. He left hoping he would not regret leaving Sally there with me.

oOo

Ben tried to sleep but it was hard as he was imagining everything that we might be doing together. But eventually, he did fall asleep and did not remember anything until the bright light from the sun streamed in through the bedroom windows and woke him. He looked at the clock and saw it was ten am so he got up used the bathroom and got dressed. He went to the kitchen and started the coffee, wondering when Sally would return home.

He got his coffee and sat in the living room when he got a text from Sally about an hour later that read,

 

Good morning,

Antonio wants to show me his house so we are going there now. I will let you know when I will be home. I hope you slept well last night.

Sally xxx

 

Ben could not understand why she needed to see his house but knew if he questioned it, she would get upset and he didn’t want that. He wanted her happy so she would get pregnant and he could become a father, even if their baby was going to be a black one.

Ben did some work around the house tidying up and just staying busy. About two pm he decided he should eat so he made himself a sandwich and thought about what he could fix for supper for her return home.

Around six pm his phone rang and he saw it was Sally.

“Hi,” was all he said.

“Hi, yourself. How has your day been?” Sally asked with excitement in her voice.

“Ok, but I miss you. When will you be home?” Ben asked her.

“That’s why I called. Antonio wants to take me out to eat tonight and then I will stay here with him at his house. I will be home before lunch tomorrow. Is that okay with you honey?” she asked hopefully of him.

Ben could feel himself getting angry but he also knew that Sally might need some more ‘baby makers’ to make it stick, so he said, “Yes, that is okay. Text me tomorrow when you are heading home and I will make sure to have lunch ready for us.”

“That sounds like a plan. Thank you, honey. I love you,” she told him.

Ben wanted to tell her the same but she hung up before he could respond.

What have I done? I sure hope I have not jeopardized my marriage to give my wife what she wants more than anything else, a baby.’ Ben thought. ‘Guess I will find out tomorrow, I hope.’

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments