Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBC for Teacher- Part 3

"The fun continues"

32
9 Comments 9
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"I really don't know what has come  over me, April!" I texted my friend, while lazing in a hot tub of bubbly water. I was describing to her how I had let one of my students parents fuck me with his big, black cock right in my classroom. Talking about it was making me hot all over again. The scent of vanilla wafted around me. I set the phone back on the side of the tub and ran my hand down over my pussy lips, making sure that the razor didn't miss any hair. A moan escaped my lips and I slipped a finger inside me, swirling it around. 

Ding! I jumped, splashing water, and my nipples peeked up over the bubbles, hardening as they hit the cool air. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text. "Just go for it! Have fun, and enjoy!" April's response made me chuckle. She was always a bit more adventurous than I. "Oh, and tell me all about it tomorrow." I put the phone back on the side and stretched my legs out. My newly polished toes peeked out of the bubbles. Blue My Mind certainly was an appropriate name for a nail polish. 

I pulled the plug and stood up, grabbing a soft towel. I ran it over my ample body, letting it soak up all of the moisture. The towel felt so good as I scrubbed it over top of my already sensitive nipples. I grabbed my bottle of vanilla scented lotion, and smoothed it over all my my pale white skin. As I rubbed it in, I thought of Jamie's dark hands doing the job instead. I could feel my pussy tingle with the thought. I then looked into my drawers to see what panty and bra set I should wear. Although fairly sensible in my dress for work, I loved to have sexy underwear to package all of my curves with. If only everyone knew what was hiding beneath my clothes each  day. 

I decided on blue to match my toes, as Jamie told me he only wanted me in my bra and panties when he showed up in 20 minutes. The bra was a plunge cut, and the panties boy cut that let my supple ass cheeks peek out the bottom. I then checked out my hair and makeup- I don't wear much, but reapplied my mint flavoured lip gloss. I thought the tingling effect might give Jamie a surprise when I wrapped my pretty pink lips around his chocolate stick. 

I went to the living room to wait, and looked at my phone again. Jamie had sent me a picture of his rock hard cock standing at attention, telling me to be prepared. I sat down on the couch to wait the last 5 minutes, my fingers circling my nipples through my bra. All of the sudden, the outside door into the living room opened, and in walked a delivery guy, vase of  flowers in hand. He stopped dead in his tracks, looking me up and down. I jumped up and grabbed the blanket that was on the edge of the couch, trying to cover up. I could feel my face getting red, and noticed a bulge forming in his pants. He looked at me with a wicked grin. 

"Oh shit, sorry lady. The guy said to just open the door and come in. He said he would be right here to grab them." I stammered an apology, and went toward him to grab the flowers. In my haste, I stepped on the blanket edge, pulling it from my grasp. The blanket fell to the floor, and I stood there shocked. The delivery guy looked me up and down again, his eyes resting on my large breasts, where one nipple was popping out. "Shit, you look hot," he said to me, as he adjusted his cock in his pants. "He's one lucky guy!" With that he  handed me the vase, turned and walked out. 

I stood there for a moment, shocked, feeling a tightening in my pussy. I set the flowers down on the end table and grabbed the card, ripping into the envelope. 

Hey Teach, I hope you enjoyed giving that young delivery guy a show. What a naughty little teacher you are. I want you standing against the front window, waiting. Are you ready?

Against the front window? I was mortified by the thought of a neighbor passing by, seeing me practically naked standing in the front window. Against my better judgement, I knew that I wanted to.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

Like a good little girl, I did what I was told. Cars passed by, a couple of them seemed to slow down a bit, and after what seemed like ages I saw Jamie pull into the driveway. He got out of his black sports car and stopped to look at me on display in the big window. Jamie flashed a huge smile in my direction and then walked up to the door. 

"There's my little slutty teacher, putting all of her flesh on display for the neighbors" Jamie said as he walked over to me. "Mmm, you smell good. Just like cookies... I could eat you." 

" I hope you're going to eat me," I replied. Jamie gave my ass a slap and chuckled. I looked behind and watched as he took his shirt up over his head, his dark muscles on display. He then dropped his pants and underwear, his giant  cock stretching out proudly. I licked my lips in anticipation. 

"Good girl, teach. You're learning- you haven't moved from the window. I'll have to give you a treat." Jamie walked up behind me and I could feel his cock push against the top of my ass. He reached around and squeezed my breasts, nibbling in the back of my neck. I moaned, and reached a hand around to pull his head closer, as neck attention makes me hot. Jamie promptly pinched both nipples hard. "I didn't say move yet, Teach. I want your neighbors to see what a little slut you are for this black dick."  Jamie popped both boobs  out of my bra, and stoked them, gently pulling on each nipple. The look of his dark hands on my pale skin made me so excited. 

"Did you give the delivery guy a show, Teach? I bet he went out to the car and jerked off to the thought of your luscious body in just your underwear," Jamie said, grinding his cock into me. "Tell me what happened, teach. I wanna know how slutty you acted." 

"Mmmm, it did make me hot," I said as I pushed back against him. "I thought it was you coming, he surprised me. I tried to cover up and then stepped on the blanket. One of my nipples popped out of my bra, too." I could hear Jamie growl in my ear, and knew this was turning him on. "He couldn't stop staring, and had to adjust his cock because it was getting hard." 

"Holy fuck, Teach. You are turning into a great little slut. My little slut." With that, Jamie grabbed me and pushed me down onto the couch. He roughly pulled my underwear down. "I think you deserve a little treat, don't you?" With that, he spread my legs, and attacked my pussy with his mouth. 

Mmmmmm, I moaned, grabbing onto the back of his head, Jamie's long, thick tongue teased around the opening to my vagina, circling around and around, and then moved up to circle around my clit. He then started using his tongue to fuck me, and began teasing my slit with his fingers. I was humping his face, and knew it wouldn't take me long to cum. Jamie licked down toward my ass, and I jumped a little.

"Ever have someone play with your ass, Teach?" He asked me, and he began to use two fingers to drive in and out of my pussy. 

"No," I moaned, pumping my hips to get him deeper into me. 

"Interesting," he replied. He dropped his head back down to my pussy and continued to tease my clit as his fingers drove in and out, tickling my g-spot. I began to moan louder, humping his head, and grabbing him closer. 

"Mmmmm you're going to make me cum!" I cried out. Jamie promptly moved up and crushed his mouth against mine, the taste of me on his tongue, at the same time as he slammed his rock hard cock into my sopping pussy. I came immediately, wrapping my legs around his back, trying to hold him inside me. He was too strong, and started to drive his hard dick in and out, banging against my cervix hard. Another orgasm came over me, and I cried out again. 

Jamie slowed down and leaned in to bite my ear. "This is just the beginning, Teach. I hope you're ready for what I've got." 

I started to move my hips again to meet his thrusts, coming down off my high. "Mmmm, yes I am. I'm you're little slut." 

Jamie smiled. 

 

Published 
Written by TeacherD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments