Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asian Wife Black Meat Desires

"It’s what all women crave... to be stretched by big cocks.."

11
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
334 words 334 words

Author's Notes

"Nonfictional events written by NYItalian69..."

I can’t believe I’ve been married to the hottest Asian wife. Twenty years later and my sweet innocent wife fucks like a cock hungry girl.

We never really used porn during our weekend romps. One late Saturday night she pulls out her iPad and smiles and says let’s watch some porn. Wow, was I ever surprised and excited. Finally, she wants to include toys as well.

She pulls out the thickest and longest twelve-inch black dildo. It was a real beast. She sucked on it and told me to shove it in her quivering wet pussy.

It was like a dream, as I slowly shoved that black beast between her crimson moist lips. It was only halfway and she was moaning and thrusting her hips. Suddenly I pushed it deeper and she cried out, “Ohh, it hurts, it hurts.” So I stopped and she screamed out, “Please don’t stop, shove it deeper and harder.”

She grabbed the dildo as I sucked up all her juices running between her legs. (delicious).

Then I noticed she was watching big black cocks fucking Asian pussies. It was then that I realized she wanted and needed BBC desperately. I always wondered why I’d always catch her talking to black men where ever we went.

Finally, she admitted that she wanted a black cock to fuck her until she passed out from pain and pleasure. I’m a healthy big thick cock Italian (ten inches). Now the wife wants a black cock.

Have to admit I see her with multiple BBCs fucking wearing those black brothers out.

We discussed open marriage before but she claims it’s just fantasy.

I’ve had multiple Milf’s while married and feel it’s ok if she explores.

Now I’m grooming her for her eventual first black cock experience in Reno this summer.

Now when we fuck I role-play as her big black bull fucking her roughly. She has never cum so much with mind-blowing orgasms.

Published 
Written by NYItalian69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments