Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Weekend

"They have a little help celebrating their anniversary."

87
42 Comments 42
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Although he often proofreads my stories for me, this is the first time that my husband, phoenixsundog2, and I have collaborated on a story. We debated several different categories, as well as who should submit the story. He suggested I should be the one to do so, since he figured more people would see and read it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We had a lot of fun writing together. I hope that you enjoy the combination of our vividly erotic imaginations. I'm so proud of his first effort with me!"

It was our anniversary weekend and we were going away to a favorite hotel of ours. We have been married for over thirty years and my wife is still a looker. She has a luscious, curvy body, sexy red hair, and the prettiest blue eyes I’ve ever seen. She is also a big flirt which draws men towards her.

Earlier in our marriage, she had given into my desire for her to be a hot wife. She had a number of hook-ups, but often these guys would fall for her, and that was not what she wanted. We are happily married, and she was looking to make our sex life hotter, not to find another love interest.

I think guys fell for her because she exudes sexuality. It also doesn’t hurt that she gives great head, and can use her tongue to lick a man’s balls while she deep throats him.

As her husband, I love to see her get pleased and cum hard, which she does easily and multiple times when having sex.

As we got ready to go for our trip, I teased her about how I would love to see her take a black cock. She smiled and said, “Well, if the situation is right, let’s make it happen.”

The hotel we go to has many Jamaican waiters, so I continued to tease her about how hot it would be to see her with one of them and their big cocks. I could tell it made her hot.

We had a long drive to the hotel, so I began to tease her, running my hand up her thigh and rubbing her dampness through her shorts, as I again brought up about how erotic it would be to see her with a black guy. She didn’t resist my advances as I continued to tease her with my fingers. I could tell she was getting very aroused and she started teasing me back, telling me how big the guy’s cock would be and how she would take it in all her holes. Her breathing got fast, and I could tell she was going to cum right there in the car. I listened to her moan and arch her back as she came hard from our talk and my teasing.

Then she pulled her shorts down in the passenger seat, and started finger herself. As she pulled her middle finger out, I could see how wet she was. She brought it up to her mouth and licked it seductively, before ramming it in and out of her wet little cunt again. I edged her on by telling her to think about a waiter’s shaft ramming in and out of her, stretching her open. She got hotter and hotter, and she came in a screaming orgasm.

Afterward, she pulled herself together and we continued our drive with the smell of sex in the car.

We got to the hotel and got checked in. It was late afternoon, so I suggested we go to the bar and get a drink before we got ready for dinner.

As we sat down, a young waiter came over and introduced himself as Winston and took our drink order. He was very friendly, and I listened casually as he and my wife started talking about the hotel and the views, why we there, and so on. Then I heard  him say what a lucky guy I was to have such a sexy wife. This perked my interest. I looked at my wife and saw her smile that smile, the smile that indicated she was on the hunt. I heard her tease back by saying that he was a very handsome gentleman. This continued as he kept checking on us. We both had a couple more drinks and when we were about to leave, he said to my wife, “I hope I will see more of you.”

On the way up to our room. I teased her about Winston. She said he was hot looking but said she couldn’t see anything happening.

As we got ready, I watched as she put on a sexy bra and thong panties. I told her she should go without the panties to give Winston easy access to her pussy. I couldn’t believe it when she slipped them off and tossed them at me. She stood there and spread her pussy open and asked, “Do you think he would like this?”

I could see she was wet. I said, “I’m sure he would.”

We finished getting dressed and she looked extra hot with her makeup and hair done so beautifully. We got down to the dining room and the maître smiled and welcomed us and lead us to our table.

As soon as we sat down, I heard a familiar voice say, “Don’t you look beautiful tonight.” It was Winston. He was going be our waiter for the evening.

Throughout dinner, Winston and my wife kept compliments flowing back and forth. When it came time to order another bottle of wine, he asked my wife if she would like to see the wine cellar. She said she would like that, very much.

As she got up, she gave me that look, and I knew this was no ordinary trip to the wine cellar.

I watch them walk away and felt my cock get hard.

Another waiter came over, brought me a drink, and told me it was on the house. I thought that was strange.

I sat there sipping my drink waiting for them to return. I kept letting my imagination go and thinking something could be happening with my wife, but I just figured the waiter was being polite.

I almost finished my drink and they hadn’t returned. I started to get concerned, it had been over fifteen minutes, when then they reappeared, walking awfully close together, smiling and laughing.

Winston pulled out her chair and helped her sit down. She looked at me and smiled. Winston walked away.

“So, what took so long?”

“Well, don’t get mad,” she explained, “but when Winston took me into the wine room, he was showing me some wines and I felt his hand brush my breast. I turned around and my hand grazed his pants. I could feel his hard cock. It felt big. And…….”

“And what?”

“Well, I couldn’t help myself. The way you teased me today. I found myself groping his bulge and things began to happen.”

I felt my own cock grow, “What things? Tell me more.”

“He said, ‘If you’re going to touch it like that, girl, you’re going to take it wherever I want it.’ It felt right and suddenly I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth,” she began.

“Go on,” I said, as my own cock strained against my trousers.

“After a few minutes, he told me to stand up and lean over one of the wine barrels. Then he lifted my dress and spanked my ass a few times for being such a naughty girl not wearing any panties. His cock was big, so he took his time easing it into me. Once it was all the way in me, he grabbed my hair and started pumping me hard,” she continued.

“Did you cum, my slut?” I asked her.

She blushed, “Several times, and then he said, ‘Girl, I’m gonna cum in your sweet pussy!’ and he shot his load deep inside me. Then he told me not to wipe my pussy, that I should let his seed run down my inner thigh since I had a long dress on. It felt so wicked to walk back to the table with his cum running down my leg.”

“Good girl,” I said. “God, I’m so lucky! I love you so much!” I wanted to take her back to the room right then and there, but dinner was served at that moment, so my lust would need to wait.

We ate dinner as I listened to my wife and Winston trade back and forth innuendoes. When we were finished, my wife left her key on the table and told Winston, “I hope you don’t mind if my husband watches this time?” I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing. Who was this beautiful, decadent woman across the table from me?

As we left, I tried to conceal the hard on that my wife had caused with my sport coat. When we got into the elevator, she backed her ass into me and asked, “I hope you are ok with this?”

All I could say was, “God yes! I love you!”

When we got into the room, she sat down on the bed and spread her legs and told me to look at Winston’s cum coming out of her pussy. “Remember this was your doing! Now you’re going to have to watch him take me in all my holes just like you teased me with. But first, I’m going to suck your cock, so you don’t cum too quickly when you watch Winston and me.”

My wife proceeded to get down on her knees and pulled my cock out and immediately took it down her throat. “I want you to think about his big cock in my throat, in my pussy, and in my ass! His cock is huge and I’m not even sure I can take it my ass, but I want it there no matter how it hurts! I’m his to use tonight and all you can do is watch!” With those words, I grabbed the back of her head and shot spurts of hot, sticky cum deep into her throat.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

After that she went into the bathroom and got changed into some sexy panties and a bra. She put the hotel robe over this and waited.

It wasn’t long until we heard a knock at the door, “Room service!”

She sprang up from the bed loosened the tie on the robe and opened the door where a tall Jamaican man who wanted her body was waiting.

Winston walked in and shut the door. He nodded at me and said, “You have one incredible wife. I hope to make her happy tonight.”

I said, “I’m sure you will.”

He turned and embraced my wife, kissing her deeply. She led him to bed and said, “I want to feel your cock in all my holes.”

I sat down in the chair in corner, watching what I had previously only dreamed about.

“Be careful what you ask for,” Winston warned. “I’ve been craving a white woman’s ass for as long as I can remember. So far, none of the ladies who come here to the hotel can accommodate my size. But I’ve got a good feeling about you, girl.”

I watched as Winston undressed; his eleven inches of thick black cock stood at attention. I wanted to stroke my own dick, which was hard as a rock, but my wife had said that I could only watch. I knew that I could certainly do whatever I wanted. But if it made the experience hotter for her, I would sit there with my prick aching while I watched dark hands squeeze her creamy white breasts.

Winston made her moan as he removed her bra and twisted her nipples gently. Soon, he had one in her mouth and nibbled on it, while he pinched the other firmly. Her hips rocked and she cried out, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!”

I grinned as Winston’s face was intrigued by what he had just caused. “The lovely white lady cums without me touching her pussy, how delightful!” he said. Then he looked at me, smiled a wicked smile, and said, “I will make you cum without touching you, too! I’m gonna fuck your wife now, so feel free to jack off while I do so. It will be like watching live porn as you watch my thick black cock impale your wife’s pretty little cunt.”

My wife nodded her approval, so I pulled out my normally substantial eight inches and began stroking. But my eyes stayed firmly fixed on the hot scene being played out in front of me. I’m not sure why, but I expected him to be rougher with her, but he seemed to be taking his sweet time. He teased her as he rubbed the head of his cock along her wet slit. Then he turned her over on her hands and knees and poked just the head in.

“I know your wife’s pussy can handle my thick meat. She took it like a slut in the wine cellar. But I’m sure you like to see me open her up,” he laughed. Then he moved her panties aside, plunged his prick into her, and started moving slowly in and out.

I wish I could explain why seeing my wife’s pussy filled up with the biggest black cock I’d ever seen made me so aroused. But the harder he pumped into her, the more my own prick felt like it would explode in my hand. Listening to her cry out, “Fuck! This feels so fucking good!” sent me right over the edge.

Imagine my surprise when he pulled out of her, grabbed a handful of red hair, and said, “Your man needs to be cleaned up, slut. Take off your panties and lick up all his cum like a good girl!”

She obeyed without question as she got between my legs and licked up every drop of my sticky hot seed. She looked up at me seductively with those big blue eyes and said, “You taste delicious.”

I felt myself growing hard again. Winston noticed and said, “You need to suck him hard and then he’s going to lie on his back on the bed while you ease that pussy down onto his cock. Then, I’m going to get behind you and take that creamy white ass. You’ll be so filled up, that you will think you’ve died and gone to heaven.”

She grinned widely. Even though she originally told me I could only watch, I think we both knew she’d be much happier with my being an active participant. She had me fully erect again in no time.

I climbed on the bed and helped guide my dick into her sopping wet pussy. I was surprised that still felt pretty damn tight, even after being fucked by Winston’s impressively thick shaft. I watched as he lubed up her ass with something that came in a jar. When he saw my puzzled look he said, “It’s called Invade Deep Fisting Cream. It will help her take my meat more easily and enjoy it more. Of course, it is the desensitizing formula, so I will end up lasting a bit longer than usual. I don’t think either one of you will mind.”

Then he kissed my wife full on the mouth and said, “Lie down on your husband. He’s going to hold you firmly for me so I can get inside that tight white ass of yours.”

As he rubbed the head of his cock against her anus he said, “Make sure to cover her mouth so she doesn’t scream too loud. This is going to hurt like hell until she gets acclimated to my girth. We wouldn’t want any of the other hotel guests thinking she was being attacked and calling security.”

I nodded and placed my hand over her mouth. I felt her hot breath against my palm as she moaned. Winston was going slow, but the moment his head popped inside her tight back door, she was screaming against my hand.

“If it hurts too much, baby, I can ask him to stop,” I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head no. I wasn’t surprised. My slutty little wife likes a challenge and she was determined to get that big black cock in her ass.

Winston proceeded cautiously and eventually I felt her relax against my body. He started moving his shaft slowly and it was incredibly arousing to know that she was filled up more than she’d ever been in her life.

“Does it feel good, Red?” Winston asked. “Does it make you feel like a naughty little slut to have both of your holes so filled up?”

I moved my hand so she could answer, “Yes, oh my God, yes! It feels amazing!”

He said, “If this gets to be too much, you need to let me know, because I’m going to start pumping hard now. Your husband will cover your mouth again, because I guarantee what I’m about to do is going to make you scream with ecstasy!”

I grabbed a handful of the covers and pushed them into her mouth, “Bite down on this and scream into the comforter if you must, my hands are going to be busy pinching your nipples while Winston plows into your ass.”

She nodded. We both knew if I introduced a bit of pain to her tender nipples, it would help her handle whatever pain there would be as he pounded into her ass with his monster cock.

Winston grabbed her hips and rammed into her hard and deep while my cock was stimulated by the movement and being trapped inside her soft, wet walls. She bit the covers and left go with several muffled screams. I could tell we were all pretty close to climaxing and my decadent mind needed to see one more thing.

“Spank her ass while we cum in my slutty little wife, Winston,” I said between gritted teeth.

Winston started spanking her creamy cheeks with his dark hands and I felt her cunt squeeze down on my cock. She cried out, “Fuck yes! Oh God, oh God, oh God, Fuck!”

I felt my balls tighten as she came violently, then I exploded inside her pussy. Winston pumped into her ass like a jackhammer and shouted, “Take my seed deep in your ass, you slutty white married whore!”

As Winston emptied himself into her, she came again, and the three of us collapsed on the bed, sweaty and panting.

After a few moments, Winston excused himself to go wash up as I held my wife in my arms. I kissed the top of her head and told her, “You are so amazing, you know that? I’m so fucking lucky to be married to you.”

She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes again and said, “I’d say we are both pretty lucky! Happy Anniversary baby!”

“Happy Anniversary!” I said holding her tight.

Winston came out of the bathroom and said, “Happy Anniversary to both of you! Let me know if I can be of any further service this weekend. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to fill in for Glendale this year. He sends his regrets that he wasn’t able to celebrate with you as usual.”

“You were amazing, Winston!” my wife purred. “Give our best to Glen.”

I grinned and said, “Maybe next year you and Glen can both help us celebrate.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments