Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With Robert and Marcus, Plus Friends.

"A teenage Marie was having fun with friends Marcus and Robert, when some others arrived."

15
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was on my first holiday abroad with my friend, Lynn. I had spent an incredible afternoon the previous day with a gorgeous black hunk named Marcus from France and his friend, Robert, and had arranged to go back with Lynne this time, so we could have some sexy fun at their rented villa.

We got there early, letting ourselves into the private pool area behind the villa, and lay down on the loungers to wait for the boys to arrive. I dozed off, a combination of too much booze the night before, and too much sun. I woke sometime later on hearing voices. I was still half-asleep, so it took me a few moments to identify the voices of Marcus and Robert.

About then, I noticed I could not move my arms or legs. I looked around, then down. No sign of Lynne and I was tied naked, hands and feet wide apart, to the sun lounger. Oh God, they could not find me like this. I struggled, trying to get a hand or even a foot free, but it was no use. Lynne knew how to tie knots. I was securely fastened, helpless and naked, with two very well-endowed and very horny black guys about to find Christmas had come early for them.

 I thought for a few seconds. On his own, I would probably expect Marcus to release me, but Robert? Not a chance. Robert would happily fuck the arse off me any chance he got. The voices came nearer, then I saw the two lads come from the back door.

"Marie, what a surprise," called Marcus, "but where is your friend? And what are you doing like this?"

"Lynne must have changed her mind while I was asleep," I told him, "and she left me like this because she has a very sadistic sense of humour."

The two came over to me. Robert sat next to me, his hand stroking over my exposed skin. I felt the familiar tingle deep inside me as his fingers made contact. My nipples, already erect, became even harder and my breath came faster as he moved his hand down my spread-open body. I was already pushing up with my pelvis before he started stroking a hand along my wide-open and already soaking wet slit, making me squirm helplessly.

"Remind me to send Lynne a present," he told me, "you feel very ready for playing with, sexy girl."

He continued stroking, and I was helpless to avoid his probing fingers as they slid just inside me with each stroke, every time flicking my clit. Soft moans escaped my lips as I squirmed more, and when I looked at Marcus, I could see the bulge in his shorts as that huge black cock struggled to escape.

"Had you better tell her now?" Robert said to Marcus. "She will find out for herself in about twenty minutes if you don't."  

"Tell me what?" I managed to say, trying to ignore the teasing fingers.

"Robert is telling me to tell you we did not expect you to visit again," Marcus confessed, "so we invited three of our friends over for the afternoon. If they find you here, they will assume you are part of the afternoon entertainment."

By now I was pushing up at Robert's fingers, which were still stroking, over and over. Along the slit, just inside the pussy lips, then flick the clit, then start again, over and over, My nipples were like bullets, and even Marcus could not resist squeezing them when he saw how swollen they were.

"Heads or tails?" Robert said, laughing.

"I am sorry, Marie," Marcus told me, "but what man could refuse such a sexy girl who is helpless and naked?"

With that, he pulled his shorts off, and the giant cock sprang out, standing proudly upright. Robert was taking his shorts off as well, and as Marcus slid easily into my gaping cunt, Robert contented himself with turning my head towards him and slipping his erection into my mouth.

Robert had been correct in saying I was ready for fucking, I was so wet and Robert's stroking had made me even more desperate. I gave myself over to the incredible double fucking that the boys were giving me, still amazed at how someone my size could so easily accommodate a cock as huge as that of Marcus. 

I was coming already, helpless to resist the stimulation of that prick plunging into me, making me feel like it was going to split me in two, reaching so deep inside me. My climax must have squeezed Marcus's cock because he came, arching his back as he lunged hard, impaling me on that shaft as I felt the warm wetness somewhere in the very heart of me.

Robert pulled out of my mouth before I could make him come, and was waiting for Marcus to pull out so that he could get into my still hungry pussy. Sure enough, as soon as Marcus withdrew, Robert took his place, even before I had come down from the climax, and he had me writhing helplessly, bucking under him as I came so fast, and thrusting wildly as he carried on fucking me hard, as my climax went on and on until he exploded, filling me with his thick creamy come.

"We had better get you untied and showered before the other lads arrive," Marcus told me, as he released my wrists and ankles.

 He had just helped me to my feet when we heard voices.

"Hey, Marcus," it called, "we brought booze, but we never expected you to provide the cunt."

I blushed as they came over to us. Suddenly surrounded by three strangers, all big, black and fully clothed, I felt small and vulnerable, especially as I was stark naked and very clearly recently fucked, as they could see from the cum seeping from my pussy onto my leg. Hands were exploring my nakedness, as Marcus intervened.

"We were just taking Marie for a shower," he told them, "then she has to go."

"Well we can at least help with the shower," one of the newcomers announced, "after that, we will see how she feels."

I was lifted off my feet by the newcomers and carried into the shower. The four of us only just fitted in, two of the newcomers holding an arm each, lifted high so I was held with feet clear of the floor, while the other lifted my legs, pulling them wide so the jet of warm water was hitting between the legs, flushing out my cum-filled quim.

The water jet also had the effect of stimulating my exposed clit so I was writhing in the grasp of the three lads. They smiled as they saw the effect the water was having on me, The lads changed their grip so I was held by two of them, my arms around their necks to stop me falling, and their hands under my thighs. They were supporting me and pulling my legs open so the third of them could unhook the shower-head and direct it on full power exactly on my pussy, making me writhe and jerk in the grip of the two holding me until I was coming helplessly, while they laughed at my discomfiture.

I was coming in moments, and they still held me in place while my climax grew stronger and then I was squirting, bottom jerking frantically as I just came and came for them. My legs were trembling when they finally stood me upright and towelled me dry, paying plenty of attention to the area between my legs.

I was led back out to where Marcus and Robert were waiting, and laid gently on a sun-lounger. Hands were wandering over my nakedness, teasing already sensitive nipples and easing my legs open to stroke the exposed pussy.

"The lady says she is happy to be enjoyed by all of us," announced the leader of the newcomers, "is that not right, Marie?" he asked.

I nodded happily, too aroused to think of refusing.

"I am Henri, by the way," he informed me, "and these are Alan and Bernard."

As Marcus and Robert joined in the teasing and arousal, my legs were opened wide and Henri poised between them, the head of his cock nudging my soaking slit and making me lunge upwards in a vain attempt to get him inside me. As I was tormented almost to the point of screaming in frustration, I realised that I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon being well fucked again and again by the five lads. I would have to find a suitable way of thanking Lynn.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments